- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is something which has been sitting on the backburner for some time. As I polish it, it will be released.

Thanks

~Kaizori~

Author's Chapter Notes:

*Caution, contains TG content*

If that isn't your thing, just ignore this chapter, its the only one where this will occur.

Exploring the mall, Kylie saw many interesting things, from shoes that made her drool, to the obscenely overemotional teenage Hot Topic. She laughed at the prices of watches in the Rolex outlet, and bought a few unmentionables at Victoria Secret.

However in a corner of mall she hadn't explored thoroughly, there was a shop named Simplicity, and it was far from simple. It was an antiques and collectibles shop, one which if not for the large fifty percent off sign, she would have never entered.

There was a wall of clocks and knick-knacks, and a rack of personalized mugs. finding one with the name Kylie, she smiled and held onto it, feeling happy that her less then common name was included. Then she saw the most beautiful watch, one with a regular face and a smaller, almost magical display behind it, it fluttered between numbers, and she thought that it must be for the date or something.

On the golden metal wristband was a script, but she could only make out some of it, as it was quite dirty, squinting she read:

Power given...

Infinite...

...chance

Enjoy without choice

Bent to...

Master of...

Forever your...

… … …

To... the one...

Kylie found this most intriguing, and decided to buy the twenty dollar watch and her personalized mug. Pleased with her choices she stepped up to the counter, where a young man was guarding the till.

“Did you find anything interesting ma'am?” he inquired

“Just a couple things”

“I'm glad you found something you like, let me ring that up for you.”

He expertly rung everything up and soon she was on her way! Although dirty, she wrapped the watch around her tiny wrist, and clasped it, for a moment she thought it was too large, but twisting the face around, it was immediately snug. Shaking her wrist for good measure, she was satisfied with the security of her purchase, and walked out to the parking lot.

As Kylie waited to cross the street she pulled out her phone to check her instagram feed, and struggled to reach the comment button, not having access to her other hand for carrying her other purchases, she silently cursed the fact that she had chosen a phone that was much too large for her hand. Reaching again, she could easily reach the button.

“Strange” she thought, “guess I adjusted my hand just right!”

She walked into train station smiling. However, the smile was soon knocked off her face when she bumped into a security officer, who angrily scolded her for not “being careful”

She was just irritated with how much he used his size to intimidate her. Keeping her eye on him, she soon noticed something odd. The officer was getting smaller. He had suddenly gone from a burly barrel chest to teenage scrawny. Astonished, Kylie sat on the bench to await the train.

“What just happened?” she asked herself.

Observing her surrounding, there was a bookish girl, who wore coke bottle glasses, and had a cute smile. Testing this strange power, Kylie thought she would be much prettier without the glasses, and being a bit taller and thinner.

Nothing happened immediately, but soon her body lengthened itself, and the glasses she wore thinned, and darkened into a pair of stylish sunglasses.

Kylie was dumbstruck. “No way.” she thought. She tried to make the girl nerdy again, and nothing happened.

“Maybe it only works once.”

She tested this again by making a guy who was clean shaven grow a beard. Which she couldn't change afterwards.

“So I can change something about someone, but I can't make more then one change... interesting...”

Intrigued by her new power she walked onto the train and found a seat with a window for the hour long journey. Soon a young guy sat down next to her and tried to chat her up.

“How far are you headed?”

“End of line, how about you?”

“Well I was going to stop next to last, but I'm not sure now.”

“Really? What makes you so unsure?”

He laughed, and then realized Kylie wasn't. Kylie then picked it up, “It's okay, you aren't really my type.”

Embarrassed, he looked the other way.

Then she thought, “Maybe he could be...”

Kylie thought up a huge change to see just how far this magic of hers would go.

“He would have to be shorter, and thinner. Shorter hair...”

Making her decision, she looked back to observe the transformation.

He sat there awkwardly, but he started to shrink, from about 6 feet to about 5 feet 4 inches in height, and as drastic as this change was he didn't seem to notice. His ribs rippled as they started to adjust, and his shoulders fell off dramatically.

The mass from his shoulder migrated down as his chest ballooned out, his formerly taut pecks, becoming enormous mounds of flesh, barely constrained by the shirt. His hips widened as his manhood retreated and gave way to her forming womanhood.

Her short crimson hair shortened further into a drastic pixie cut, and her clothing adjusted itself to her new feminine form, her shorts becoming a tight denim miniskirt, paired with a white tank top and short denim jacket, her tank only extended above her navel, revealing several tantalizing inches of midriff.

She was now the definition of punk girl, and squarely in the middle of Kylie's deeply lesbian preference.

Turning to the new girl she started, “Actually, you are pretty cute.”

She responded with apparent joy, “Really?”

“Yeah, my name is Kylie.”

“My name is Emma! It's nice to talk to you!”

“Where are you headed Emma?”

“Well, I'm headed home for the evening, and I'm just done with today! It's been a busy day.”

Kylie laughed, “Yeah, my day has been interesting as well, some unexpected surprises.”

Emma smiled, “Well this is my stop.”

Kylie wrote her phone number on a napkin and handed it to Emma, “Call me sometime, I might take you on a date.”

Emma looked truly interested in the offer, accepting the napkin gladly. “See you later Kylie!”

“Bye Emma!”

Emma walked off the train, and looking back through the window at Kylie, she smiled, turning to walk home, looking at the napkin in her hand. It smelled like her. Taking a small smell, she tucked the napkin deep within her cleavage.

Back on the train, Kylie was breathing deeply. She was really, really attracted to Emma, and really, really wanted to be alone.

Horny beyond all belief she walked home from the train station, and discovering none of her roommates were home, she retreated to her room to get herself calmed back down.

Kylie loaded up some of her favorite images, beautiful girls, hundreds of feet or even miles high, besetting cities under their ponderous tits, and accidentally crushing puny cars and people beneath their feet.

Kylie imagined herself, on her knees, towering above a city, her breasts miles in the air. The buildings beneath her, utterly incapable of withstanding the weight of her hair. She imagined the feeling that would rush through her as she rested her breasts and herself on a city. She wanted that experience, and she wanted it now!

One amazing work of art depicted an entire city being crushed beneath a sexy 100 mile wide breast. Kylie really, really wanted to be her, or to at least be in her bra, and that thought pushed Kylie over the edge and the intense sound of the climax of Kylie's passion.

Kylie took a deep breath, and moaned. The orgasm was so strong.

She then felt something strange, Her feet were touching the wall.

But her head was on the ceiling... of a ten foot tall room.

Kylie had suddenly tripled in size.

Chapter End Notes:

A teaser. Also contains a TG. Because some of us are weirder then others.

Hehe

~Kaizori~