- Text Size +

Myri ran her hands along her new, naked, body.

 

She was softer then she had ever been, she felt small tingles in the skin as the transformation completed itself.

 

She was reborn.

 

Ali took Myri by the arm, guiding her to the bedroom.

 

“Sweetheart, it might take some time to get used to your body, it is very powerful, but don’t worry, I’ll teach you how to use it.”

 

Myri was obviously dazed, but coherent. She mostly sounded drunk off her bucket though. “S’okay sweetie, can you till me wut you dun to me?”

 

Ali laughed, “You are like me, a Goddess of Justice. You have powers now.”

 

Reaching the bed, Ali kissed Myri before pushing her onto the bed. Ali followed, jumping next to her girlfriend, and began to caress her face.

 

“Focus on me, and think about me getting smaller.”

 

Myri stared forward, with all the concentration of a squirrel, she couldn’t keep focus, and it was just too much power. She stared into Ali’s eyes for a long time, she thought about the magic power she now possessed, she could shrink her girlfriend! She blinked, and focused on Ali, who was patiently waiting for a response.

 

Ali slowly started to shrink, before suddenly collapsing beyond Myri’s capacity to see.

 

Ali laughed and looked up at planet-sized girlfriend, who clearly was not yet in control of her powers, she grew herself back up to a more reasonable size, about the height of a Barbie. Myri gasped, “I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to do that!”

 

Ali hugged Myri’s leg, kissing it softly. “It’s okay sweetie! I can’t die.”

 

Myri stood upon her new, Goddess feet and started to notice small changes in everything. The way she stood was, different, she placed more weight on her heels as opposed to the front of her feet.

 

She looked down at Alliana as she experimented with her body. She let out a small "Wow..."

 

"Does that feel good hun?" Alliana inquired from above.

 

Myri felt as her hips swayed, they felt more powerful, and more sensual, "It feels good, and very very different! I'm not really sure what I'm feeling."

 

Myri took the opportunity to explore herself, she ran her fingers down her legs and enjoyed the silky smooth quality her skin now contained.

 

She touched her beautiful breasts, which had grown about a cup size. They were so sensitive, so soft, she moaned in response to the immense pleasure that spread throughout her body. As she thought about her previous experiences, just about what it felt like to be small, she opened her eyes, and realized that she had shrunk to about a centimeter tall.

 

Myri's train of thought was derailed when Alliana picked her up, kissing her, and covering her body with her lips.

 

"Want to know what we do?" the blonde goddess inquired as she grew to her full height.

 

Myri grew back to match Ali’s height, hugging her before replying, "I don't see why not.”

 

“Well let’s get dressed!” Ali said as she disappeared into the closet.

 

“Dressed for what?”

 

“Ali poked her head out and raised her hand in waving motion, “We have to look like Goddesses Myri! Come on!”

 

Myri walked into the closet, and Ali handed her a beautiful, shiny blue dress, it appeared to be made of silk. A slit rose from the left ankle to her left knee. The dress had a plunging neckline, and was sleeveless. Myri also slipped on a pair of black heels, and black belt to pull in her waistline.

 

Ali donned a white dress that extended to her knees, with a thick gold belt and Golden heels.

 

Once Ali finished getting dressed, she dragged Myri to the basement, into the mysterious white room. “Myri, this room is special, it is centered, and it allows us to both focus our powers.”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

Ali smiled, “So, our job is simple, we give out justice to civilizations that deserve it.”

 

Myri had a look of concern, “Who decides what gets justice?”

 

Ali explained, “We do, Me, You and two other goddesses on Earth are the Goddesses who judge if Earth needs justice. Other Goddesses ask us to give justice on their planets, because who want to be the bad girl on their own planet, figuratively speaking.”

 

“Oh okay, so how do we get there?”

 

“Stand here with me, and hold my hand.” Myri obeyed and took hold of Ali’s hand. “Watch the ground as I focus and project us.”

 

Myri looked down and the ground dissolve, and she started to fall at an astounding velocity. She saw planets and stars flying every which way, until a planet emerged which was red and blue, the blue being obvious oceans, and the red being the dirty rusty surface.

 

Approaching closer revealed a valley, as soon as the valley came into focus there was a flash of light and Myri and Ali were standing in the valley.

 

Amazed and confused, Myri turned to Ali, taking her other hand and looking her close in the eye. “Okay, that was amazing, but why are we here?”

 

Ali laughed, "Look for yourself Hun, tell me what you see."

 

Myri knelt and inspected the ground and noticed tiny little grey batches of some kind of crystal. She tried to lift some off the ground, but they had almost no mass, they collapsed in her lightest grip.

 

"Ali, I have no idea what the hell this is, whatever it is, it is pathetically weak. I can't even get a focused look."

 

Ali sat down and pulled Myri with her, "Get down nice and close, and tell me what you see."

 

Myri got down close to the ground, her hands dug into the crystals, and her breasts impacted crushing thousands of the crystals. She squinted and focused, and what she saw, defied explanation. She saw a city. She threw her hands into the air and sat straight up trying to avoid the crystals. In so doing she lost her balance and fell a couple inches onto her ass.

 

"Oh my God!"

 

Alliana raised her eyebrows and leaned close to Myri's ear. "I prefer 'By the Goddess' just so you know.”

 

---------

 

Erishari was a researcher on a project that would revolutionize the technology of his people, and ensure their dominance over the population of his realm, he was developing gaseous biogenic weapons.

 

"How is the mutagenic test procuring?" the professor called out to a nearby assistant, who responded,

 

"It's working, but it needs more punch, it just isn't stripping cells fast enough."

 

"We need this test done before the end of the day, the Primarch will not be pleased if we don't deliver, and she wants the eastern sea stretch infected by the 9th day of the next week."

 

"I'm doing the best I can! But I...” the assistant was suddenly interrupted by the most powerful earthquake the city had ever experienced. Within seconds, the roof of the complex collapsed, and revealed the most astonishing, and most terrifying reality.

 

Two Enormous Pairs of Feet.

 

The assistant was in shock, or something close to it, and she turned to Erishari "I don't think we need to meet that deadline now."

 

"If we do, I'm not sure why."

 

The pair sat on the ground, too shocked to stand as two colossal hands appeared, poked and prodded with part of the city. The other feet would move and flatten miles of terrain in milliseconds. The women these feet would speak occasionally with voices of thunder, incomprehensible, and powerful, bursting the eardrums of all who were nearby.

 

After what seemed like eternity, two enormous breasts poked through the clouds, they approached at impossible speed. The pair of researchers looked at each other, and to the collapsing sky, holding hands, as the end approached. The end, they realized was the right nipple of one of the Goddesses, it darkened the sky, and impacted the ground with a force much greater than an atomic bomb.

 

In an instant, they were obliterated.

 

Her enormous nipples landed approximately 20 miles apart, and utterly flattened the housing of the city. Spurred on by billions of tons of mass, the city never stood a chance.

 

Her colossal face hovered above the downtown, and as she breathed, she evacuated the atmosphere, and all the people unfortunate enough to be outside at the time, straight up, over a mile, into her nostrils.

 

Those remaining to see from afar, saw as she realized what she was looking at, and her look of shock as her face, breasts, and arms flew from the ground into the clouds once more. She had lost balance, and fallen several miles onto her ass, shaking the entire planet. Her voice thundered out once more.

 

---------

 

"By the Goddess" Myri corrected herself, as Alliana plopped down into a relaxed sitting position atop a mountain range that was just unfortunate enough to be under her.

 

"Myri, we are not in Kansas anymore, we are on a planet, in another galaxy, which we are trusted to supervise, and this city beneath your beautiful ass, is inhabited by a people who are as close to pure evil as we can allow. That is, until they started designing chemical weapons which will ruin, not only their species, but their entire ecosystem. So, in order to stop this evil, we are here, to ensure it doesn't continue."

 

Myri looked disdainfully upon the city, now believing they might actually deserve to be crushed under her ass.

 

“Remember, we don't flatten good places, or places which the other Goddesses have decided to be cleanse and call the people to a better cause. But when all hope is lost, they call is and we come to eradicate evil in its purest forms.”

 

Myri pondered on the wisdom of this method. It scared her, and she felt sorry for the lives she had unknowingly snuffed out. "Why crush them, aren't there other methods for justice?"

 

Alliana smiled and explained, "These people have ignored all opportunities to mete out justice. They refuse to do what is right for themselves and their planet. Their destruction is their own design, it just didn't turn out the way they expect, and they were going to kill themselves anyway. I choose to send them to the Goddesses of Judgment instead by crushing them beneath my tits, my soles, and my ass because I believe it puts them in shock and ends the suffering quickly.” Ali got close to Myri's ear and whispered an addendum: "It's also intensely erotic, and I love the power. But that is not the only reason I do this."

 

Myri thought for a moment. She suddenly realized that she had incredible power, that she could literally crush this civilization to ash beneath her feet. She was above an alien civilization where a twitch of the toe was the annihilation of thousands.

 

She started to realize this was given by fate and her immense girlfriend, and she would accept this as an evolution of existence. She would destroy evil, beneath her ponderous tits.

 

"Ali?"

 

"Yes?”

 

Myri stood and turned around, and jumped at Ali, tackling her and tickling her, they fell to the ground together, and obliterated an entire mountain range that was north of the city proper. Ali's elbow broke through the planet’s crust, allowing magma to spew out and begin to fill the valley left in place of the mountain range.

 

Myri helped Ali up, and sauntered over to the downtown where she got down to try to gather a guess at how large she was. "I'm just curious how big I am, any ideas how big these city blocks are?"

 

"These people use something close to a 1/5 mile for their blocks, but it doesn't matter, it won't be exact." Ali punctuated her statement by running her hand down and lying upon the outskirts of the city. "Have fun girls, I'm going to relax here."

 

Myri placed her hand down on the city and counted the blocks, from the tip of her index finger, to the knuckle, she suddenly realized, "My finger is 22 city blocks long."

 

Ali stepped in, "Which means you are about 100 miles high."

 

Myri decided to tickle Ali at this point, and they began to play fight, their play, was the cities destruction. The remaining inhabitants could do nothing but watch as the enormous breasts of the lesbian Goddesses hung overhead. They could not protect themselves from the enormous sexual vixens whom in their joyful lesbian flirtation had obliterated their city.

 

Ali grabbed Myri, pulling her onto her, locking lips. Ali’s force surprised Myri, who fell hard, causing more enormous earthquakes. The girls tore at one another, pulling clothes off and tossing them in all directions. Ali's bra crushed a eastern facing mountain range, and Myri's panties annihilated a canyon by collapsing a nearby mountain.

 

The sex vixens kissed passionately, and rolled back and forth, rubbing and crushing all that remained of the city upon their legs, arms, backs, and bellies.

 

Myri pinned Ali down and licked her breasts, tickling and causing Ali to pound her left fist into the ground, annihilating a lake and a mountain which it butted up to. Ali, arched her back, digging her shoulders into the ground like it was butter, creating deep chasms which extended miles into the ground.

 

The passionate sex continued, and Ali got back on top after struggling with Myri for several minutes, moaning filled the atmosphere, and Ali arched her back as she experienced a massively intense orgasm, squirting her feminine juice into Myri, and stimulating her just enough that she also experienced an enormous orgasm, letting out a sharp, involuntary squeal, which completely deafened the single survivor, who was fortunate enough to be spared from the main event.

 


He thought he had been spared a horrific end under the Goddesses, breathing a deep sigh of relief, until Myri relaxed from her post orgasm flexion, and rested her hand, crushing the last mite under her titanic pinky finger.

 

"Justice is served." Ali declared with vigor. ‘Time to return home. Time for dinner.”

 

Ali and Myri gathered their discarded articles of clothing, then Myri grabbed Ali’s hand, “Let me handle that sweetheart.” She closed her eyes, focusing on their home in Kansas.

 

There was a flash of light, “I haven’t even shown…” The goddesses disappeared, returning home in an instant.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Goddesses just doing their thing, meting out justice!

I would love to hear from you all, it makes my day and makes me want to write more... Thanks :)

~Kaizori~