- Text Size +

Alliana smiled down at Myri as she sat upon her palm, awaiting the knowledge of what would be her third challenge. Alliana thought simply "She definitely won't be expecting this."

 

Myri looked up at the Goddess she had first dated, then come to worship and adore, her massive eyes, which promised her things she never dared dream, much less believed she would ever experience.

 

"Myri, I simply ask you to trust me."

 

"I do" Myri implored with eager anticipation.

 

Alliana's hand closed around the tiny girl, she lifted her hand to her mouth and dropped Myri inside.

 

Myri's first reaction was panic. Complete and utter panic.

 

She was confused.

 

No, not confused, she felt betrayed! She would have screamed but she had no time, as she was soaked in Ali’s saliva, with her glorious tongue. Ali held Myri in her mouth, rolling her over the bottom molars, and touching her softly to each tooth, as if introducing her to them. She relished in the taste of the tiny human being, and swallowed her whole.

 

Myri was careening through her esophagus at an astounding pace. She fell into the hot, acid filled sac that was her stomach, and noticed chunks of bagel from breakfast.

 

Myri was quickly succumbing to the overwhelming smell, and the heat of the acid she was soaking in. She felt betrayed, but was feeling a sense of peace, like everything would be alright.

 

She knew in the back of her head that this was very, very bad, and that she couldn't survive in Alliana's stomach for very long. But, she just laid there, and accepted what fate gave her. For no other reason than the overwhelming peace she suddenly got.

 

She trusted her Goddess.

 

And everything went black.

 

For what seemed like an eternity Myri saw a light, and as she focused on the light she saw herself in the belly of a Goddess, as she pulled out she saw Ali’s face, Alliana's beautiful face, wracked with concern, but she had a look of determination on her face.

 

She held her hand over her stomach and rubbed softly, and Myri saw her body appear in the palm of her hand. It was limp, and contorted, but it was intact. Myri realized that she needed to move to that light, she needed to move closer and repossess her tiny body. As she approached she reached out to touch herself, and, darkness...

 

Complete and Utter Darkness.

 

Until she opened her eyes.

 

"Huuuughh" Myri inhaled sharply. "What the... hell?"

 

Alliana paused, but then spoke up, "You have done all I needed you to do sweetheart. You have earned something, beyond your imagination."

 

"What do you mean..." Myri cut in.

 

“I mean, this, Ali’s touched Myri’s forehead, and time slowed.

 

Myri started to expand, reaching orgasm instantly with the growth, her skin glowed like Ali’s. Her mind was expanded, she could simply comprehend more. Her body filled with the powers that Ali could give her, power over the size of things, power over life, invincibility, and one she couldn’t haven known, teleportation.

 

Myri was now a Goddess herself.

Chapter End Notes:

I'm uploading another in just moment.

<3

~Kaizori~