- Text Size +

Myri ran from the middle of the dark brown tile she was standing on. She knew that this tile was only 18 inches wide. But it took a minute and a half to cross entirely.

           

The grout was like a trench for Myri, and she settled on the edge looking into Ali’s bathroom.

 

 

Alliana was standing there looking at herself in the mirror, when she put her dainty hands behind her back. She grabbed hold of the zipper that held the dress to her ponderous tits and unfastened the zipper.

 

Myri watched the cloth fold and contract and crumple in slow motion. As the dress released from her breasts, they bounced and relaxed in the freedom of open air. As the dress fell from Alliana's incredibly curvy body Myri's eyes were glued to her. She had never before realized the incredible grace and power that Ali carried herself with. She was smitten by the four-thousand foot tall Goddess.

 

Powerful.

 

Speaking of power, Myri was oblivious when the dress hit the ground, which generated some strong tremors through the floor and hurricane force winds, which knocked Myri back into the grout trench.

 

Stunned by this turn of events. Myri thought about her plan.

 

"If I stay here, I might be safer from her feet, I've seen ants do this."

 

But then her mind reminded her of a painful fact. "Ants can lift 50 times their weight and have an exoskeleton."

 

This thought caused her to rethink the plan, the obvious flaw being that Ali’s slightest exertion would eradicate Myri, and after all, Ali weighed dozens of millions of tons. Standing somewhere near the middle of the hall was likely a high traffic area, she realized that she needed to get to the wall and try to hide there.

 

Resolved to commit to this plan of action, Myri scaled the wall of the trench. At the top she started running across that tile to the wall opposite the bathroom.

 

Meanwhile, Alliana was removing her earrings. They were simple studs, not elaborate in any sense. But they were certainly tiny! She got the first earring out and noticed the time.

Alliana bellowed out "It's been 10 minutes Myri! Keep surviving!" she giggled at the predicament that poor Myri was in. But she knew it was necessary to teach her tiny girlfriend about what it is to be tiny and what it means to be a Goddess. As she removed the second earring she committed a tiny mistake. She dropped the earring, and it bounced off the counter...

Then straight into the hall... This tiny mistake would prove to be perilous to the microscopic woman in the hall. Myri had her back turned, when she heard what sounded like a deep well drill pounding behind her. It sounded like it was approaching! Myri spun about and saw the massive diamond stud earring bouncing and starting to roll towards her!

 

She redoubled her efforts to run, and the stud continued to overtake her. She came to the cliff of the edge of this tile and realized she would simply have to jump.

 

Before she could make the intended action though, the stud landed right behind her and rolled to her left. So instead of jumping in the valley, she sidestep jumped to the right. In so doing she preserved her life. The stud settled in the middle of the grout valley. Myri looked to the area where her Goddess was standing and noticed that she was looking for the earring near the sink. So, Myri decided to descend into the valley to investigate the earring.

 

As she climbed down she approached the colossal earring.

 

Myri stopped 5 feet in front of the earring. She looked up at the sparkling diamond that towered 15 feet into the sky. Myri mused "How many carets is it..."

 

There was then an increasing tremor and pounding, Myri realized that Alliana must have completed her sweep of the bathroom, and now she is coming out here to look for the earring.

 

She then realized that she would likely want to pick up the earring and put it away.

 

She then had a choice, to run from the earring and possibly perish under her Goddesses feet or fingers, or to get into the arcade of arches connecting the edges of the stud to the post of the earring.

 

Myri decided on the latter, she though wherever she places the earring is safer then where the floor. Myri climbed between two of the posts and held on to the bottom of the posts where they meet the center post, and awaited Alliana's approach.

 

It didn't take too long.

 

Alliana was looking and saw the sparkle of her earring from between her tiles. So naturally she reached for it and set her fingers down around it to pick it up.

 

Myri was most certainly scared. A Goddess of immense magnitude was pressing her fingers oppressively around her chosen prison. But, fortunately for little Myri, the walls of her immaculate fingers stopped at the edges of the earring.

 

But getting in the earring was the easy part.

 

Myri felt nauseous as she had not anticipated the enormous motion of flying into the air and being swung about, Ali wasn’t trying to be careful this time. She spun about and started to walk back to the bathroom at about two thousand miles per hour. Fortunately for Myri, Alliana held her hands close to her heart and saved the poor soul in her hand the tidal stresses of being far from her center of gravity.

 

Alliana placed the earring next to its compatriot and she smiled as she continued her evening routine.

 

Myri clambered out of the cage and attempted to reconstruct her bearings. When she realized where she was.

 

Near.

 

The.

 

Edge.

 

“Holy Shit!” Myri retreated quickly to the relative safety of the counter-top, when suddenly a drop of water landed just in front of her, a fifteen-thousand gallon drop which rolled away into the sink. Myri looked up and saw perfection.

There stood Alliana, the most massive woman she's ever seen, whose boobs were beyond amazing, she stood there cleaning her face wearing just her bra. Since dating Ali, Myri had come to appreciate the beauty and sexual charge breasts could impart.

 

She stood there, getting wet and horny.

 

Ali’s breasts were each about 230 feet across, and hung proudly 120 feet from her chest. It was a sight to behold. But it only got better when the Goddess reached and unclasped the hooks which held the enormous bra to her breasts.

 

Myri immediately noticed the her erect nipples "She is turned on!?" she laughed on the inside and decided to run to the wall where she might find some relative safety from which she could watch her ponderous chest from a distance. Not like the view would change much, these breasts exceeded many skyscrapers in mass alone.

 

As she ran, she was noticed by the Goddess who spoke to Myri without looking.

 

"Myri, keep running, and I want you to survive so you can tell me all about it. So I am going to warn you that I clean the counter when I am done and I am not going to stop for you, because it would defeat the purpose of the challenge. Just find a place to hide, and I hope you make it."

 

Myri whispered "Thank you Ali."

 

Which as a Goddess, she heard her whisper and surprised her in responding with "You are welcome, little one." That acknowledgment send chills down Myri's spine. As an enormous hand took hold of the toothbrush which was right next to her and took that 300 foot long toothbrush and she began to use it for its intended purpose.

           

Upon reaching the wall Myri found a crevice that was about her size, and she crawled in, realizing that it was likely the safest place for a woman at her scale.

 

When Alliana finished brushing her teeth she pulled out a rag and started to wipe down the counter-top, and the cloth raced past Myri's crevice at over three thousand miles an hour, Myri thought "If I were out there, one hit of that cloth would likely crush me or toss me thousands of feet. I'm sure glad she warned me..."

 

When the commotion of the cleaning was complete there was silence, complete and utter silence.

 

Then the sound of a thundering torrent of raindrops.

 

The shower.

 

Myri crawled out of the crevice to see a wonderful sight, there was Ali, the Goddess, her girlfriend, stepping into her colossal shower.

 

Fortunately for Myri, the shower had a glass door, which allowed Myri, to observe her beautiful specimen of femininity. Myri sat and watched with her hand in her pants as the Goddess cleaned herself, in her close to mile high glory.

This amazing show of her beauty and power lasted for about 10 minutes, as she took the time to shave her two-thousand foot long legs.

 

She stepped out of the shower and took hold of the towel nearest her. She dried herself and when done, put the towel back in its proper place. Ali grabbed her fuzzy white mini dress nightie and slid into it. The hem came to just below her crotch, and the neckline plunged far past her breasts. This final show was the last straw for poor Myri who came from the masterbatory observation of Ali’s femininity over the past few minutes. When she stopped convulsing, she lay there, stunned.

 

Then Ali walked out of the bathroom and flipped off the lights.

 

Then next 25 minutes were quite boring for Myri, but she was grateful she was in here, instead of in the hall on the floor. Alliana must have passed through there 20 times, 20 possible endings, avoided.

 

At the ending of the hour, Myri heard a peculiar sound.

 

Dun dun dunnah dunnahnah, Dun dun dunnah dunnahnah.

 

That Goddess forsaken iPhone ring tone.

 

"Myri!" shouted Alliana "Call to me, and I will be right there"

 

"I'm in here Ali!" Myri shouted

 

The steps of the Goddess approached, and she had a smile that lit the room before she turned on the light. She kneeled and looked down upon Myri.

 

"Good job sweetheart! I'm happy you made it!"

 

Ali held her hand over Myri, and she felt what could only be designated a surge of energy. She grew her from a tenth of an inch tall, to the height of 1 inch. Alliana laughed and planted a little kiss all over Myri.

 

Gently, of course.

 

"Would you like to shower Myri?" the Goddess inquired.

 

"That would be nice babe, put I'm not exactly large enough to do it."

 

Ali immediately grew Myri back to her normal size. Ali kissed her on the cheek, "You know how to shower, and you just watched me do it." She paused, then continued, "Don't think that I didn't notice how hard you came in your pants for just watching me! Have a good shower Myri!"

 

“Thanks, Ali." replied the slightly embarrassed, shell-shocked girl.

 

Myri cleaned herself and then dried off.

 

“Could I have some pajama’s love?”

 

Ali laughed in the other room. “I forgot.” Myri heard some rummaging, and Ali enter to deposit some PJ’s. Ali waited outside, with her hand on her crotch to mock Myri.

 

Myri realized this after finishing her hair, and she stuck her tongue out at Ali. “You may be a Goddess, but you are still my girlfriend.”

 

“I wouldn’t have it any other way.”

 

As soon as she was done and dressed in a cute nighty, Ali shrunk her back down, passing Ali’s breasts, stomach, hips, thighs, and ankles, to just one inch tall.

 

Alliana picked Myri up and carried her to her bedroom, she plopped on the bed and set Myri down next to herself.

 

She laid back and asked "Anywhere in particular you would like to sleep?"

 

"Where do you recommend Ali?" Myri asked, simply desiring the safest place.

 

"Well, you know I sleep on my back and don't move much, so you could take the pillow. Another idea though is inside my breast pocket, it is soft and warm, and you can be close to my heart."

 

Myri liked the last idea the most. But said "Put me where you want me Ali, I trust you.”

 

Ali loved the sweet worship and decided to put her in her warm pocket.

 

Myri felt safe, for the first time in an hour.

 

"Only an hour?" Myri thought. She then asked "What is the next challenge Ali?"

 

"It's a little more fun, and a little less dangerous" she began, "but I will tell you more in the morning."

 

Myri laughed, and sighed slightly, as she cuddled into the breast beneath her.

 

The tired girls met sleep quickly.

  

 

Chapter End Notes:

Real, Actual Giantess Content. :)

<3

~Kaizori~