- Text Size +

Myri was beyond stunned, she was staring at a goddess who’s pinky finger was 6 times wider then she was tall. She was definitely in shock, and Ali was imposing, and immensely overpowering without even moving.

 

Then she moved.

 

Alliana carefully came down to Myri's level and spoke with a voice that sounded to Myri like beautifully toned fireworks. Explosive, but comprehensible.

 

"Myri, I won’t hurt you right now, this I promise you."

 

Taking a moment to collect her shattered mind, Myri spoke, "Alliana, how did you shrink me? How is this possible?"

 

She paused and then explained "Myri, I am a Goddess, and this is one of my abilities."

 

Myri in her stunned state could only mutter one word. "Wow."

 

Alliana smiled.

 

"So you wanted to know what I do, and you couldn’t know without joining me. I cannot really just give it to you without you learning first-hand what I do, and I thought we would start small."

 

"Literally, Ali, I thought you were as beautiful as a Goddess, I was wrong, you simply are one”, Ali smiled, her 150 foot wide smile was massive, Myri stared into her left eye and started to see how much greater she was than just a beautiful woman. She was a Goddess. Her Goddess.

 

She spoke again breaking Myri out of her train of thought. "Myri, I have a couple challenges for you to perform, they are dangerous, but intended to give you experience. If you want to start now you can, or you can wait.

 

Myri had no intention to wait, “Let’s do it!”

 

Alliana was surprised and quite pleased, she smiled as wide as she could and blew Myri a small kiss which knocked her on her tush. She giggled. "Myri, it may be dangerous, but I promise it will be possible and not too difficult, I do love you after all!"

 

Myri smiled, this was not an expected end to her evening, nor was it logical, but it was certainly better than the mundane existence she endured before she met her Goddess. She suddenly detected movement from above, Ali’s 300 foot long hand was descending to her level, Myri steeled herself, with all the trust Ali had instilled in her tiny heart, trusting that Ali would be gentle. 

 

She was. Before she knew it she was sitting on Ali’s enormous palm, traveling through the halls of their home at a rate of 2000 miles per hour. Ali ascended the stairs, and carefully placed Myri on the floor in the middle of the upstairs hallway.

 

"Myri your first challenge is to survive at your current size for 1 hour, and it’s not like I will be pursuing you, I’ll just be getting ready for bed, Are you ready?"

 

This caught Myri off guard, the idea of being crushed under Ali’s foot was intriguing but also horrifying. Myri was scared, and she was not certain she could ever truly be ready for it, but she felt ready enough.

 

With a shaking voice she declared "Ali, I’m ready."

 

Ali rose to her full stature, spinning on her heels, and walking into the bathroom. The ground shook violently with each step, Myri couldn’t stay on her feet.

 

When the tremors stopped, Myri started to run.

Chapter End Notes:

What will happen next?

Stay tuned.

~Kaizori~

 

PS. It would be truly helpful to me if you review and let me know what you think. I am curious how everyone like this story!