- Text Size +

It had been several weeks, and Ali and Myri had given up on living in separate homes. Myri was just finishing up her move into Ali’s home. She had cut the contract with the landlord and Ali paid the severance fee. Myri was just excited to finally be moved in with her gorgeous girlfriend.

 

Myri was getting ready to go to work, so she was by the front door when Ali passed by and grabbed her butt. She hugged Ali, looking up into her eyes. Ali smiled. “I’m headed to Rainier, and will be back at 5.”

 

“I’ll be sure to be off work before then.”

 

“Are you ever going to tell me what you do?”

 

"Myri, how do you feel about mysteries?"

 

"Dammit! Would you please tell me?"

 

“Myri, what I do is intense, and you might not believe it.”

 

“I will, come on, you work from home, what could it possibly be?”

 

Ali sighed, and hugged Myri, pulling her in tightly. “If you really want to know what I do, you will have to do it with me.”

 

“What does that even mean Ali? Are you some kind of spy?”

 

Ali burst out into laughter, “No sweetheart, I am not a spy, it is such better, and much more special than that.” Ali looked into Myri’s eyes, “however, I am serious, I can’t show you if you aren’t ready to accept some strange things.”

 

Myri was silent, and thought it felt right, she felt strangely peaceful. “Okay Ali, I want to know.”

 

“Well quit your boring job tonight, you won’t need it anymore, and be ready to have an open mind.” Ali kissed Myri’s forehead as she turned to leave.

 

When Myri got in the car she felt peaceful and strange. It felt like this was the reason she had come to this town, to get away from her problems. Even stranger, she felt no concern with leaving her job as a receptionist.

 

She had however had a nice supervisor, despite some of the people in the office being assholes to her, so she decided to work the shift then let the supervisor know that something had come up.

 

Walking into the office, she straightened her skirt, and pulled her suit closed and buttoned. Sitting at her desk, she smiled, and greeted people.

 

Guided investors to meetings.

 

She laughed at web comics on her computer, as she pulled her personal files off the machine.

 

She talked with some of her coworkers about the weather.

 

It was a standard day like any other.

 

When the end of the work day arrived, Myri’s supervisor Jim walked past her desk, “See you tomorrow Myri.”

 

“Hey Jim, wait up.”

 

“What’s up?”

 

“Look I’ve had some family issues come up…”

 

Jim looked slightly shocked, but mostly concerned. “Is there any way we can help?”

 

“No Jim, you’ve been kind to me, but I cannot keep my position, I will not be available and I just simply have to quit.”

 

“That’s unfortunate, I will let the others know. But you do know how quickly this position will fill, so if you do decide to return, it likely won’t be available.”

 

Myri feigned some tears, to drive the impact in, “That’s okay. I should be just fine.”

 

“Look if you need anything let someone know, I understand, and feel for you. Just take care of your family.” He gave Myri a side hug.

 

Myri grabbed a few things, before turning and walking out the door. She got in the car and waited for Jim to drive away, before pumping the music.

 

Myri was certainly nervous, and she was concerned that she had just drop all of her income. As she thought about it, she realized that Ali works only a few hours a week, and never seems to have any money issues.

 

She wondered what kind of job Ali had that would allow that kind of schedule.

 

She had been wondering that for the entire time she had been dating her, but it never was brought up.

 

She arrived home in record time, due to her notoriously reckless driving. Opening the door she called out, “Ali, are you home?"

 

She heard only Ali's melodious voice, “Myri come downstairs, there is something I need to show you."

 

Myri descended the staircase, and was no closer to seeing Ali. “Ali, where are you."

 

Her voice once again reached out like a melody. “Before I tell you where to go, you must know there are only two options here…” she paused for a moment, “and you will either believe me and we will grow closer together, or you will call me insane, and you can leave.”

 

Myri laughed, “Of course you are insane sweetheart.”

 

Ali laughed, breaking her calm tone. She calmed down quickly though and resumed, “Well, that is your opinion, look to your left, and feel along the wall, there is a latch in the wall that will open a secret door. Open it and come inside.

 

“Ali, you aren’t doing much to disprove my Russian spy theory.”

 

Another giggle from the darkness.

 

Ali stood from the opposite side of the room, and she started to shine.

 

Myri was dumbstruck, “Why are you glowing Ali?” Ali just walked toward Myri, getting brighter and brighter. Ali was wearing a short, revealing silver dress, which fell only to her mid-thigh, the tantalizing flesh glowed, from her bare legs, to her voluptuous cleavage. She reached Myri and embraced her in the warmest hug Myri had ever experienced.

 

“Myri, I am a Goddess, a Goddess of Justice, and you may soon join me, but first there must be a test of your resolve. I think you are ready... Do you believe in me?”

 

“Yes, I do Goddess.”

 

Myri looked into the silvery eyes of the Goddess Alliana, who snapped her fingers, and she was suddenly gone. Myri was on a flat white floor. In a room which stretched, apparently into eternity.

 

Myri spun around to a sight which was beyond her comprehension, it was a toe, which soared 100 feet above her. Above that toe was a leg, which towered 2000 feet into the sky to her crotch, which continued further, 4000 feet into the air, to her head.

 

Myri was scared, but knew she could not run from her Goddess. Ali was simply too large.

 

“Myri, you are now one tenth of an inch tall, welcome to being mine.”

Chapter End Notes:

Hey look! Who could have seen that coming?

I have another chapter or two almost done, if anyone wants them tonight, let me know, I'll finish it up and post it.

~Kaizori~