- Text Size +

Myri awoke in an unfamiliar place with little recognition of the previous night’s events.

 

She felt hung-over, and had a migraine which was hurting like a bitch. After a few moments she observed her surrounding, a beautifully adorned home, which appeared to have an extreme modernist designer. Glass walls, and very, very open.

 

Myri looked to the ground, and to her surprise, there was a beautiful woman, who was very, very passed out. Then it all clicked.

 

“How did Ali get me in here?”

 

She was amazed that Ali was able to move her from the car to the couch.

 

“We are going out now, which means I’m entitled to a look.”

 

Myri looked over her girlfriend, from her pouty lips to her manicured feet, Myri compared herself to Ali, noticing that Ali’s hands were skinny like her own. Ali’s breasts were larger, as well as her butt. However Myri was proud to note that her own waist was slightly thinner.

 

Myri started to get excited again, she had someone... a beautiful woman. Her curious girlish feelings welled up inside her, because it just felt right.

 

Something about this was just perfect.

 

Myri sat on her knees as her eyes scanned Ali’s body, barely covered by her party dress. From her feet, to her ankles, ankles to her hips, and up to her breasts, and to her eyes…

 

“Enjoying the view?” Myri fell over onto her bum, slightly embarrassed at her voyeurism, and more embarrassed that she had been caught.

 

Myri got her breath back, lying there, responding, “Yes, the view is really nice.”

 

Ali rolled over and scooted over to Myri, spooning her, “Last night was really fun Hun, I hope you enjoyed yourself.”

 

Myri was deep in thought, she had had fun last night, that most fun she had had since college. She rolled over to look into Ali’s eyes. Ali’s light blue eyes contrasted Myri’s Deep Blue nicely, the light from the window reflected between them.

 

“I only missed one thing.” Myri closed her eyes and kissed Ali, who enthusiastically accepted the kiss, returning it. The girls laid there on the floor, holding one another, smiling.

 

Ali spoke first “How was it?”

 

Myri sighed “Wonderful.”

 

Ali laughed, “The better question is, why we are here on the floor?”

 

“You started it.”

 

They laid there for a few more tender moments, before Myri stood, and picked Ali up, “You carried me in, I’ll carry you to your bed.”

 

“How sweet.”

 

Myri held Ali carefully, as tenderly as she could as she carried her up the stairs, to her bedroom. Naturally she did not know which room was her bedroom.

 

Ali laughed when Myri couldn’t find it. “Two doors up on the left sweetie.”

 

Myri placed Ali on the bed, once there, Ali pulled Myri onto the bed, kissing her deeply.

 

The girls made out with vigor, clothing flying every which direction, until the women were nude, and rubbing each other intensely. Their breasts pressed together, and their lips locked and interlocked, until the sound of moaning and the high pitched gasps of intense unified orgasm filled the halls of the house.

 

Silence then followed, repeated by moaning and gasping, until the sun set upon the little town of Kanesville, where the intense sexual romp of two beautiful vixens continued into the night.

Chapter End Notes:

Shorter lead-in to the next chapter, where the first Giantess Content is.

Fortunately I was prepared and that chapter will go up tonight too.

~Kaizori~