- Text Size +

Myri woke up to a bright sunny morning, and she fell asleep again.

 

Twenty minutes later, it was even sunnier, and Myri couldn’t stay in bed any longer.

 

“Another day,” she sighed, looking at her phone. One message received.

 

"Are you doing anything tonight Myri?"

 

Myri beamed, “She remembered my number!”

 

She jumped out of bed, excited to have a friend. Hitting the reply button, she responded with evident sarcasm, "Well, all I had planned was to ponder my life and wallow in boredom, I can't miss that!"

 

"We are going to have fun tonight, I'm excited to hang out with you."

 

“What do you want to do?” Myri replied

 

Several minutes passed. “Wear something nice, I’ll drive you there, I’ll pick you up at seven.”

 

Myri ate lunch because it was already 1 in the afternoon, before planning her outfit.

 

“What should I wear… blue or green…” Myri sifted through her boxes in the closet. She found a nice pair of white heels, and some gold glittery flats. She placed those shoes near the bed as candidates.

 

Myri looked through a small wooden box which was filled with her cheap jewelry. Deciding on hoop earrings, she set those aside.

 

She found her tight blue dress, it was a multi-tiered number, with four layers falling just above the knee. It was sleeveless, with a plunging neckline.

 

“I don’t need to show that much cleavage, its only girl’s night out.” She pulled out a white tank-top to wear underneath.

 

Deciding the dress needed a spin in the laundry, she gathered some clothes, and got a load going.

 

While the clothes washed, Myri unpacked and watched some Saturday cartoons. Background noise, she told herself. Really it was just to keep from being nervous, she didn’t know what to expect, she didn’t want to ruin a friendship before it started.

 

Soon the dryer was beeping and it was 6 o’clock. Myri had fallen asleep on the couch.

 

She looked at the clock. “Shit!”

 

Jumping up, she ran to the dryer and pulled out her dress, which was now unwrinkled, and ran to her room. She tore off the pajamas she had worn all day, and put on a pink bra and panty set.

 

She put on her tank-top and pulled the dress over her head.

 

She looked at her reflection, her brunette hair was a mess, she combed and straightened her hair, and made sure her make-up was looking pretty.

 

By six-fifty she was satisfied that she looked acceptable. Looking at herself in the mirror, she thought she looked mature, but playful. After adjusting her bra strap she slipped into her heels.

 

Then the doorbell rang.

 

“Just as I finished, good timing Alliana.” She thought, as she ran to the door, making a satisfying click-clack with the impact of her chosen footwear.

 

Myri opened the door, Alliana invited herself in, her feet clad in black stilettos, with three white ribbons holding her foot into the shoe.

 

Alliana wore a strapless black party dress, it was held taut by her generous breasts, but it contained them handily, and to enhance her hourglass figure she wore a white studded belt which wrapped under her chest, and forced the fabric to flow outwards.

 

Myri was envious of Alliana's assets, and was surprised when she pulled her into a hug.

 

“Myri, you look so cute!”

 

“Thanks, you don’t look so bad yourself.”

 

Alliana took Myri by the arm, “Ready for our date?”

 

Myri laughed, and played along, “Yes, let’s go.”

 

The girls clicked and clacked to the car, arm in arm, both happy to have made a friend.  Alliana opened the passenger door for Myri, allow her to get into her Beamer. She strode to the other side of the car and opened the door to sit next to Myri, turning over the engine.

 

“Nice car Alliana.”

 

“Please call me Ali.”

 

Myri obeyed, “Nice to meet you Ali.”

 

Alliana laughed, and got on the highway to Rainier, the town where Myri worked. Her objective was a small club which catered to ladies. High class alcohol.

 

"This will be fun Myri, I promise!" Alliana beamed

 

"I can accept that" Myri thought it was much, much more than acceptable, this was the greatest thing that had happened to her this week! This train of thought crashed when she heard Ali

 

"Myri, are you okay over there?" Alliana asked

 

Myri snapped out of her alternate reality and came back in sync with Alliana, who laughed at the daze Myri had gotten into.

 

Upon arriving at the club, Alliana opened Myri's door and led her inside, a few people were scatter through the building, but not enough to indicate the real business had yet begun. Ali dragged Myri straight to the bar, and slapped her hand down, “Mike!”

 

A skinny, bearded man, who appeared in his thirties emerged from under the counter. Who looked concerned at first, until he recognized who was calling his name.

 

He hopped the counter, embracing Ali “Where have you been?”

 

Ali laughed “Busy Mike, just busy with life and my work.”

 

Mike turned to Myri, “And who have we here?”

 

Ali wrapped her arm around Myri’s waist, pulling her in, “This is Myri, we just met yesterday.”

 

Mike raised an eyebrow, “And you brought her here? You must be crazy.”

 

Myri was taking everything in, it was a nice room, modern fixtures, and a large dance floor. “Just get us something to drink before the crowd gets here.”

 

Mike pulled out a couple martini glasses, “I know will get to something heavy by the end of the night, but why don’t we start a little slower?”

 

Ali just laughed in response, before turning to Myri, squeezing her knee. “I’m going to the ladies room Myri, try not to have too much fun without me.” Ali then gracefully slid off her chair and walked to the bathroom.

 

Mike finished preparing the girl’s martini’s and set them down on the bar in front of Myri, who sipped her drink, testing it.

 

Mike leaned down on his elbows to get close to Myri, “So are you here as friends?”

 

“Yeah, Ali invited me out to get to know her better, she’s the first person I met in Kanesville.”

 

“So you are new around here! Exciting, new people, places, friends.”

 

“Yeah, it has been interesting, Ali has been very nice to me.”

 

“She is a wonderful girl, a bit of a partier, and she’s here most Saturday’s. How much do you know about her?”

 

Myri laughed, ‘I know where she lives, and that she tends to run in the rain barefoot.”

 

Mike stood there for a moment before realizing that Myri was serious, then he laughed deeply, “Sounds like Ali, just be ready for a ride, Ali is like a storm, and you could be pulled along for the ride.”

 

Mike had left to tend to some of the people approaching the bar, and Myri turned and noticed that about 30 people had filtered in during her brief conversation with the bartender. She was shocked, and at that moment the lights dimmed, and a deep bass beat phased into existence.

 

“Guess the party is starting.” She thought, looking for Ali.

 

Ali snuck up behind Myri, rubbing Myri’s back as she passed.

 

“You said you’ve lived in Kanesville for a long time, just how long is a long time.”

 

Ali laughed, “A long time Myri, but it’s been over 20 years!”

 

Myri took a sip from her glass, and continued “So most of your life? You must like it there, or just hate moving!”

 

Alliana thought as she smelled her drink “I do love Kanesville, it is certainly a peaceful town! Although, I think I just want to avoid moving, because it’s such a pain.”

 

“Well, when I like it, I’m sure I’ll be stuck there too! What do you love about Kanesville Ali?”

 

She again thought, and responded diplomatically, “The people are kind and calm, and most never seem to leave. I’m fairly sure a fair number of them have never left the town! The man who runs the hardware store is the only person who I don’t know. He’s so old that he can’t remember his name, and he is honestly a different person every time you see him!”

 

“He sounds interesting, how old do you think he is?”

 

“Old. Just old.”

 

The couple laughed about this poor senile man, until they realized just how mean that was.

 

After a short, awkward silence, Alliana asked, “How do you like your job Myri?”

 

Myri looked out the window, “It’s a job, and it pays the bills, but I honestly get very depressed about just how menial and worthless my job is, my whole purpose in being there is to be a gender balance, I’m the only girl in the office. I just wish I could do something more interesting.”

 

“I’m sorry Myri that sounds so… terrible.”

 

“It’s okay, I’m pretty used to doing nothing, as much as it seems boring, I live on.”

 

There was another pause as Ali thought of what to do next.

 

Myri spoke first “What do you want tonight Ali?”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“Well, you touch me softly, pull me, and you have been treating this like a date, and I’m curious what your intentions are.”

 

Ali looked shocked, and maybe a little hurt. Myri felt bad, that wasn’t her intention.

 

Ali looked down, shocked that she might have so grossly misread Myri, “Well, I want a friend, and I thought you might… might…” she trailed off, looking into Myri’s eyes.

 

Myri was at a cross-roads with a relative stranger and she had a decision to make. She tried to be as open as possible. She needed to get the true intentions of this girl, and decide what to do with it in the next thirty seconds.

 

If Ali wanted something more, then Myri had to decide if she wanted a woman.

 

She had thought about girls in high school, experimented in college, but as an adult she had never had a real partner, and she couldn’t figure out why she couldn’t get a guy. But right now there was a vulnerable woman, who really seems to want her.

 

“Ali, if you want a friend, I am willing to be your friend.” She paused as she thought, “but if you want a girlfriend then… I’m might be willing to try it.”

 

Ali’s eyes brightened immediately.

 

“Really? Are you really interested?” Ali’s excitement was building quickly.

 

“I’m willing to try.” She had been swept up into the storm of Ali. Apparently, Mike knew what he was talking about.

 

Ali looked ecstatic, she downed the rest of her drink and pulled Myri on to the dance floor. Myri was caught off guard and almost dropped her drink. She followed Ali into a dance, which was actually much closer to a mosh pit.

 

The music was now becoming more intense, and everyone felt the approaching drop.

 

Ali got behind Myri and took her hands, swaying to the beat, and guiding her unaccustomed girlfriend in the dance. Myri was curious, and felt deep, happy feelings in her heart. She was starting to feel the music more fully, and as the alcohol finally hit her system, she danced with Ali, jumped into her new world, and relationship with her intense blonde girlfriend.

 

Myri caught the eye of Mike at the bar, who observed silently, seemingly knowing what was going on, he smiled when he saw Myri. Who was now enjoying the night much, much more.

 

Myri guided Ali to the bar, “Mike, bourbon please.”

 

Ali raised her eyebrow, and laughed, “Me too.”

 

“Coming right up.” The busy bartender finished a couple other drinks, before dropping glasses for the girls.

 

Upon receiving the bourbon, Myri looked at Ali, touching her glass to Ali’s, “To the Storm.”

 

Ali smiled, “To the Storm.”

 

The girls downed the bourbon, and escaped to the dance floor once again, after ditching their heels of course.

 

Later in the evening, Myri and Ali were wasted, and the girls got into the car, Ali drove, and seemed to have control of the vehicle, but was obviously inebriated. She swerved, and dodged trees, arriving at her home safely at about 4 in the morning.

 

Myri was fast asleep, and Ali was very tired, but she managed to gather the energy to carry Myri into the house, dropping her on the couch, and unable to gather the energy to climb the stairs, she passed out on the floor.

Chapter End Notes:

Still no Giantesses, but we have Lesbians! ;)

~Kaizori~