- Text Size +

Ali grabbed her cereal bowl, having just filled it with Cheerios, “I feel like shit Myri.”

 

“Hangovers girl, hangovers.”

 

Slumping into her seat, Ali slurped some cereal and milk from her spoon.

 

“So what do you want to do today?” Myri inquired.

 

Ali slurped more from her spoon, “I’m a Goddess, and I don’t have to do a damn thing.”

 

Myri laughed, jumping to the floor, “Well, let’s be Goddesses and have some fun.”

 

Pulling her cereal in, “Breakfast first, then fun.”

 

Myri sighed, “Well, my hangover isn’t bad, I guess you had a bit more than me.”

 

Ali groaned, “Yep.”

 

Myri entered the closet, grabbing some new underwear. She pulled out a lacy black bra and matching panty, putting them on and enjoying the snug feeling of fresh undies.

 

She rummaged through a drawer, finding a black tank top, and a cute tight t-shirt which simply said, “I’m a big deal.” She laughed at the irony of the shirt, and how she would spend her day.

 

She grabbed a cute denim miniskirt from a hanger in the corner, and topped off her outfit with a pair of knee-high high heel boots and a small emerald necklace.

 

Slipping her feet in, she took a few steps. She imagined a tiny city beneath her feet. Crushing the city would feel so good. She took a step forward, and her nipples started to poke through her shirt. Squealing, Myri fell on the bed.

 

She laid there imagining the joys of her life, and soon was lulled into a light nap.

 

---------

 

“Myri”

 

Myri shot up, “Hello!”

 

“Aggh! A bit quieter Myri, please.”

 

Myri whispered, “Sorry”

 

Smiling, Ali took Myri’s hand, pulling her up, and into her arms.

 

Myri looked Ali up and down, noting her airy white sundress and lacy sandals.

 

“Hey sexy girl”

 

Smiling, Ali pulled Myri along toward the special basement room.

 

Glowing in the center of the room was the image of two planets.

 

“What do you see her Myri?”

 

She walked around, looking for something specific, unfortunately finding nothing. “Ummmm, a couple planets?”

 

“Yeah, but look here,” Ali pointed to a string of massive rocks circling both planets, “Do you know what this is?”

 

Myri laughed, “No.”

 

“These two planets used to have a third planet, and they used to live in peace. But they recently worked together to destroy their sister planet, and we need to mete out some justice.”

 

Myri looked into Ali’s eyes, “How did they do it?”

 

“Myri, I’m a Goddess, not a Scientist, but they used some kind of energy gun, and it caused the third planet to break up, killing everyone on it.”

 

“Well Ali, if they are so stupid, I have no problem destroying their planets.”

 

Ali pulled in towards Myri, “Neither do I.”

 

Myri closed the distance, kissing her love softly.

 

“I call the bigger planet.” Myri whispered.

 

“Then I get the smaller one.”

 

Then the room turned white, as the Goddesses were transported to another place in the cosmos.

 

-------

 

Myri stood near the center of the capitol city of the planet Zylan, she could tellbecause of the enormous buildings which stretched a little over a mile into the sky.

 

She looked about at the people milling about her, and she noticed a certain level of evil from most men around her, and a general atmosphere of distain. Myri decided against watching for too long, she already knew all she desired to know about this people.

 

She walked to the middle of a nearby intersection, placing her hands on her hips, and growing to 125 feet in height. This spectacle stopped traffic, stopped pedestrians, and stopped city life in the area.

 

“People of Zylan, I am Myri, a Goddess of Justice. You have committed a heinous sin, and I will give justice for the billions you killed in cold blood.”

 

She let that sink in for a moment.

 

Then some fool spoke up, “Who the hell are you to judge us?”

 

Myri reached behind her neck, releasing the clasp of her necklace, and growing 10 times larger, to a height of 1250 feet.

 

She lowered herself to her knees, and spoke to the tiny fool beneath her “I am your Goddess moron.” Myri dropped the necklace, and the massive emerald crushed the tiny man without any resistance.

 

-------

 

Ali stood in a field of flowers, looking in all directions, she knew she wouldn’t find cities at this size, so she crossed her arms, and let her power flow, growing much, much more massive.

 

At height of one mile, she decided she was large enough, so she stopped growing and started walking in one direction.

 

She found nothing for a long time, “Dammit, Myri got the fun planet, this one is boring!”

 

Then she stepped in a puddle, getting her feet wet “Fuck.”

 

-------

 

Before standing back up, she unzipped and stepped out of her boots, growing to two and a half miles in height. Myri rose once again to her full height, twisting on the balls of her feet, and grabbing a building nearby which rose to her hips.

 

The skyscraper was good at repelling her first twists, but as mighty as the building was, the power of the Goddess was stronger. The steel structure buckled, and began collapsing as she crushed the main corner elements against her knees.

 

She released and stepped back to watch the mayhem as the massive tower yielded to gravity.

 

It fell southward, knocking over three other towers in a domino sequence. Thousands of pathetic tinies fell through the broken glass to their deaths on collision with the pavement below.

 

Myri pulled her shirt off, allowing her to once again grow ten times larger.

 

She now towered above the tiny structures beneath her. So she did what was natural, dropping her enormous tank top, Myri started to dance, and she laughed in the misery of the evil people beneath her.

 

-------

 

Ali had now found a cluster of towns, and had decided to try to annihilate each with a single step.

 

“Hello tinies, I’m sorry to tell you this is the end, but it is.”

 

She laughed, “I hope you find peace in the footprint of a Goddess.”

 

Finding a good starting spot, Ali jumped from town to town, crushing them beneath her sandals.

 

This was all good until she accidentally stepped in a large lake, creating a massive tidal wave, which wiped out several more towns not on her direct path.

 

Ali then spotted a small city on the horizon, which was on the coast of a large ocean, “Well, I guess I should grow some more. They have buildings taller than me, how rude!”

 

-------

 

Myri’s dancing had all but obliterated the capitol of Zylan. Upon realized she no longer had an audience, she walked several hundred miles to the west, finding a large mountainous region with several large cities lining the edges of the range.

 

Myri wanted a stage to conduct her show from, so she walked in a circle for a minute, flattening the mountains for over 100 square miles.

 

Myri pulled off her black tank top, growing to 25 miles, and revealing her lacy black bra to the people of Zylan. She dropped her tank top on two eastern cities, annihilating them entirely.

 

She slipped her skirt off, growing again to 250 miles.

 

The exhilaration of revealing her glorious body to the millions of people who were still alive beneath her turned her on. Myri ran her hands up the sides of her body, lining her curves, and grasped her boobs, squeezing them, and emitting a loud moan.

 

-------

 

Ali got close to the coastline city, and got down on her knees, lying down above the city, so her cleavage was a wall to the North, and her face loomed above the city.

 

She thought of how she could humiliate this populace before annihilating them.

 

She snapped her fingers.

 

“People of Yulen, I am Ali, a Goddess of Justice, and I am here to crush you for your evil sins, which I cannot forgive. But I am willing to allow two women survive.”

 

“I will choose by giving you a challenge. You may have noticed that the men in your city are shrinking, every man you eat will help you grow. The largest women when I decide this is over will live.”

 

Ali breathed deeply, giving a devious smile, and a wink, “I’ll eat the rest.”

 

-------

 

Myri continued her stripping routine, pulling off her socks and reaching an astonishing height of 2500 miles. She was rubbing her crotch through her panties and she fell to her ass, generating a Magnitude 14 earthquake, and collapsing the majority of structures on the continent she impacted.

 

The entire planet of Zylan felt the quake, and realized their world was truly ending. It was ending because a Goddess had chosen to masturbate on their planet.

 

-------

 

Ali’s competition soon had several women approaching a height of 1000 feet, each man allowed a woman to grow several feet. Soon, a blonde girl reached one mile, and the hand of Ali descended from the sky, lifting the enormous woman like a Barbie girl.

 

Ali stashed her in her panties.

 

Waiting for another woman who excelled, she was excited to see an Asian looking girl who had managed to empty a supermarket of people into her mouth. She shot out of the crowd, rising up and into Ali’s hand.

 

Ali placed her into her cleavage.

 

Smiling, Ali spoke again, “Thanks for playing.”

 

Grabbing as many as she could, Ali dropped the enormous women one by one onto her tongue, laying back, she savored them like mints.

 

They screamed and tried to escape, but they were weak. Ali laughed, “You lost tinies, sorry.”

 

Ali looked into the sky and was instantly aroused, there was

 

-------

 

Myri jumped and easily entered orbit of Zylan. Her jump collapsed most of the crust of the planet, causing magma to shoot out from the fault lines, as the planet started to collapse.

 

She unclasped her last piece of jewelry, a loose wristband, which helped her grow to 25000 miles, the diameter of the collapsing planet.

 

Smiling she dropped her wristband onto the northern plains of Zylan, creating the largest valley in the history of the planet, with new mountain ranges on either side of the band.

 

She smiled down on the remaining billions of people as she unclasped her bra, growing to an unfathomable quarter million miles.

 

Myri just laughed as carefully laid her enormous bra on the planet, the cup entirely crushed the northern hemisphere.

 

-------

 

Ali watched as Myri moved over the horizon, and realizing what was about to happen, Ali jumped up, and ran to the east, as far as she could get from where Yulen was going to collide with Myri.

 

The planet didn’t stand a chance.

 

-------

 

Myri committed the last part of her plan, removing her silky panties, and growing to a full height of two and a half million miles. She moved to intercept Yulen, and she waited with unabated excitement.

 

She was about to win in a collision with a planet.

 

Her nipples stood erect, reaching out 23000 miles from her areolae, which surrounded the nipple for 25000 miles in every direction.

 

The planet of Yulen was only 15000 miles in diameter, and it was headed straight for her nipple.

 

The people in the south of Zylan saw as their ally and sister planet Yulen was entirely annihilated by crashing into the nipple of a Goddess.

 

Ali jumped from the planet and landed on Myri’s nipple after the impact, but she was a Goddess, not weak like a planet. She decided to grow to match her lover.

 

Maneuvering to match Myri, Ali stared into Myri’s piercing blue eyes.

 

“Myri, that was so damn sexy.”

 

“No Ali, you are damn sexy.”

 

Ali pulled Myri in tightly, “Myri, Will you marry me?”

 

Myri was caught off guard. “Now?”

 

“We could do it later...”

 

“Or just do it now, not like we have to get a priest or anything.”

 

“True…” Myri didn’t need to think about it too much, she was attached to Ali in more ways than she could comprehend, she would never imagine leaving her.

 

“Yes, yes I will.”

 

“Then, Myri do you take me, Ali to be your lawfully wedded wife?”

 

“Yes I do. Do you Ali, take me, Myri to be your lawfully wedded wife?”

 

“I do sweetheart.”

 

Myri reached out to the float husk of Zylan, and pulled it in, placing it between her and her new wife.

 

Myri smiled at Ali, who smiled back, speaking in unison, “You may now kiss the bride.”

 

Myri pulled Ali in and the impact of their breasts instantly annihilated the remains of Zylan, leaving all the evil purged.

 

Lips smacked against lips, enormous breasts, against enormous breasts.

 

And as suddenly as they appeared, they twinkled away to a small home in the plains of the Earth, leaving the place better then how they found it.

Chapter End Notes:

So this one was hard to write, and it feels clumsy, but mostly accomplishes what I desired to accomplish.

These Characters will be coming back in episodes, but their story has a sudden combination at the end, that I planned to be sudden, and I know it is sudden. So yeah.

This was fun to write. :)

If you want to see more, PM me, or comment, or whatever! I love to read your reviews. Makes me happy to see people enjoy this.

Hugs!

~Kaizori~