- Text Size +

Ted sat, petrified, in Ali’s hand, he was now smaller than her finger, and from what he could see, Ryan was in a similar situation in the palm of the other giantess.

 

Ali had finished speaking to Myri, she looked down upon Ted “So asshole, screw your plan, now we do what we want.”

 

“What are…”

 

“I did not tell you to speak tiny.” She boomed down, winking at Myri, who reached down, slipped off her right heel, depositing Ryan into her shoe quickly slipping the shoe back on.

 

“You get my foot, lucky, these are my favorite boots, I wear them all the time, I’m sure a bottomfeeder like you will enjoy it.” Ali slipped off the boot, and dropped the tiny man into her boot, and slowly, and much more caustically then Myri, slid her foot in, ensuring to rub Ted all over the sole as she adjusted her foot. Satisfied, Myri stood to her full height, and took her date by the waist, “Okay, shall we?”

 

“Of Course! Onward!” Myri pointed to the club.

 

The women shuffled forward, “Being a Goddess is wonderful Ali, thanks for this.”

 

“Don’t worry about it, I love you Myri, and I wouldn’t have you any other way, and that look you gave while you dumped that tiny guy in your shoe, damn, that was sexy.” Ali shivered with excitement.

 

“Really, I loved you just shutting him up, he was scared for his life.”

 

When the ladies reached the door, the bouncer looked up stunned, and let them right in.

 

The light in the club was electric, and the music deep, almost sensual. Ali pulled Myri in tighter, leading her to the dancefloor.

 

Myri looked to the bar, “Don’t you want a drink?”

 

“Fuck the Alcohol! Let’s dance!” Ali spun and pulled her girlfriend in with her, almost falling in the process. Myri nearly flew, her dress flowing about her, drawing the attention of half the dancefloor.

 

Then the beat dropped.

 

And the weight of Goddesses dropped repeatedly on Ted and Ryan. Neither tiny man knew which was up, nor right from left, as the shoes of the Goddesses moved every which way, following the rhythmic beat of the music.

 

While the world of the worthless tinies felt more and more excruciating, the world of the Goddesses themselves was getting better, “Finally time for a drink dammit.” Myri laughed.

 

“Say what you want, you know it was worth it.”

 

Myri raised an eyebrow, running her right foot, along the floor, smiling.

 

Ali stared back, rocking her boot containing the tiny, to indicate, “Yeah I got it.”

 

Myri was close, but she wanted to get closer, but she was startled by a deep voice from behind.

 

“How are you ladies?” Myri and Ali turned to a man, who appeared to be in his thirties, “is everything going fine for you tonight?”

 

Realizing he worked at the bar, Ali let her guard down, “Good, just ready for a drink.”

 

When Myri realized Ali wasn’t going to order her drink, she spoke up, “Same here.”

 

“Alright ladies, I’ll be back with that.”

 

The Goddesses laughed turning back to one another. Ali was lost in the beautiful globes which belonged to Myri, who was equally lost in Myri’s enormous eyes.

 

The waiter returned with the drinks, handing each girl a martini, “Don’t worry about the tab, it’s on the house.”

 

Ali extended her hand, “Thanks…”

 

“Tyler, Tyler Davis.”

 

“Thanks Tyler, I’m Ali.”

 

“Nice to meet you.”

 

Taking her drink, Ali turned and pulled Myri along with her, “Remember that name Myri.”

 

“Why?”

 

She smiled, “I’m going to pay for that drink another way.”

 

Myri looked at her drink, deciding to down it and get back out on the floor with Ali.

 

Ali laughed and tried to drink quickly, “Give me a second!”

 

“One…” Myri tugged on Ali’s arm.

 

Successful in drinking, but almost choking Ali coughed.

 

“Baby.”

 

Bent over a little, Ali shrugged, “I’m not. I’m just not a drunk like some women.”

 

“Take it back.”

 

“No.”

 

“Alright then.” Myri pulled with more force, bringing the mostly recovered Ali back to the floor.

 

Ali wrapped her hands around Myri’s neck, allowing Myri to take her hips and pull her in close.

 

Myri traced her finger along the right seam of Ali’s dress, slightly lifting the hem upon reaching it, “You’re pretty miss. Whoever brought you was a lucky man.”

 

Ali giggled, “Yeah they were damn lucky, it’s a good thing they are such a sweetie, because if I wasn’t so happy I’ll be looking for someone right now.”

 

Myri laughed, “I’d like to meet him.”

 

Ali pulled out of Myri’s grip, taking her by the hand and swinging her out.

 

On the downbeat Ali spun her back in, Myri’s right leg wrapped around her, her lips within inches of Myri’s, “I don’t belong to a man. I’m yours.” Ali grabbed Myri’s ass under her party dress, and pulled her into a deep passionate kiss, as lightning crashed through the ceiling, bringing the party to a screeching halt.

 

As people panicked, and hurried to the exits, no one noticed that the lovemaking lesbains had grown to over eight feet in height, neither Goddess was disturbed by anything. Their making-out only intensified. As hips bumped hips and their breast bounced together, they rubbed one another, to the point of orgasm. As warm rain poured through the roof, Ali and Myri orgasmed from the sexual power of their Goddesshood.

 

Ali moaned, and Myri panted, noticing that their love had obliterated the clob around them, they laughed.

 

Ali took Myri's hand, "Hey, let's get out of this dump."

 

Myri only smiled, leaning her head on Ali's shoulder.

Chapter End Notes:

This was hard and fun to write!

I haven't forgotten the tinies, don't worry.

Reviews please <3

~Kaizori~