- Text Size +

In an instant, the Goddesses were in the dark. 

 

Myri spoke first, “Where are we, Home?” 

 

Ali started walking forward, “We are in purgatory! Where all bad little girls go whom crush things between and under their tits...” and she  turned on the lights. 

 

Myri saw Ali's bedroom, her eyes were wide, horrified. 

 

Rolling her eyes, Ali continued, “Goddess, Myri, the sun went down and the lights were off. Don't tell me you actually believed me!” 

 

Myri did believe her in the moment, she would believe anything after what she had encountered in the past few days. But, she wasn't going to say another word, to avoid the invariable teasing which would follow.

 

Myri also realized that she was exhausted, and after such a day of hard work, having passionate lesbian goddess sex upon a helpless city, she thought a hot shower would be ideal.

 

“Well, I don’t know about you Ali, but I’m going to shower, I feel disgusting.”

 

Ali laughed, “Of course you are dirty, you are covered in the remains of a city, have you ever been to a city that smelled good?”

 

Thinking about it, Myri giggled, “Guess you are right love.” Myri dropped her clothes in a pile by the door and turned into the bathroom, flipping the water on as hot as it goes.

 

As soon as Myri stepped into the shower, she turned and looked for the shampoo, Ali entered, lightly entering and stepping behind Myri. Ali grabbed her, evoking a startled squeal and a playful smack.

 

“Myri, how dare you slap a Goddess?”

 

“Pssh, Ali, how dare you scare a Goddess.” Myri rolled her eyes, returning to cleaning herself.

 

This didn’t last long, as she felt Ali’s fingers slip between her legs and lightly stroke her vagina, causing her to arch her back and moan lightly, growing a foot in the process. Myri turned on her heels and placed her hands on Ali’s hips, pulling her in, kissing her deeply.

 

This action led to Myri collapsing Ali down, holding her in her arms. Ali still struggled to make-out with Myri, despite being only 3 feet tall in comparison to Myri’s current 7 foot stature.

 

While she could struggle to fight at this size, she could not avoid her fate, as she shrunk further, dwindling away, 2 feet, 1 foot, 8 inches, and finally 6 inches.

 

Ali gasped, as she had arrived in a position she was not accustomed to. It made her wet just thinking about it.

 

"Seriously?” Ali asked, eyes wide with excitement.

 

Myri giggled, her pussy dripping in response. Myri parted her labia, allowing her to push Ali up inside herself. Ali for her part touched everything she could to entice the giantess. She rubbed her sensitive nerves, rubbing her breasts on the deepest pleasure centers, places no man could ever hope to reach.

 

Myri writhed in the water, as she was stimulated by the tiny woman lodged inside her vagina. The water felt sensual. The tiny hands rubbing along her inner core, with the tiny mounds which caressed her cervix bringing her to the greatest sexual plateau she had ever experienced.

 

She was stuck there, and she couldn’t figure out why. Ali was manipulating her from the inside, knowing just what to do. Ali rubbed her nerves, and pulled and licked all the right spots.

 

Just when Myri thought she couldn’t take the sexual pleasure anymore, she screamed, “Goddess! Ali! Make me come! Please! Goddess, please, please, make me come.”

 

At that exact moment of pleading, she imploded, collapsing onto the shower floor. She was overcome, sexually pleased and completely exhausted. Until she felt an enormous hand manipulating her and lifting her higher and higher.

 

Myri suddenly came face to face with Ali’s sex. Lightly smiling, she knew what was coming. She looked up to the face of her Goddess, who was clearly horny, and she knew Ali needed to orgasm. Myri was then plunged headfirst into Ali’s vagina, to be used, and felt, and loved.

 

Ali was so close to orgasm, she just needed her girl inside her now. Ali was still 6 inches high, and she laid under the enormous shower, fingering herself to assist the tiny, less experienced girl within her.

 

Myri touched everything, and apparently touching her sensitive spot pushed her over the edge. Myri heard a rush of water, and was suddenly ejected from Ali’s vagina by a massive surge of muscle contraction.

 

Myri slid with the water of the shower, it was like a tidal wave to her, rushing to the drain, closer, and closer, until blackness.

 

Ali saved her by holding her back.

 

Myri sighed, “Thanks Ali, I owe you one.”

 

Breathing deeply, Ali laughed, “You owe me nothing that was the best orgasm of my life.”

 

Both girls laughed, and tried to clean up.

 

This resulted in a slow growth, followed by soap everywhere, and the other basic essentials of such an event.

 

Ali and Myri slept easy that evening.

Chapter End Notes:

That escalated quickly... sexy ladies.

If you want to see more, review, let me know what you think and what you want to see in the future. This is being set up to be episodic.

Love

~Kaizori~