- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Fun for everyone! I hope you all enjoy it.

“So I was thinking,” Ally said, handing Isabelle the smallest piece of cheesy bell pepper she could manage to carve. “We'd just go to the mountain range up north. It's not like we could go to the park – titans aren't allowed in the inner cities, and besides, I'd circumnavigate the damn things in no time. Plus,” She said with an added grin. “It'd give us lots of empty to space to act out some outdoor...impulses. Imagine what we could get away with.”

 

Isabelle grinned her horny dominatrix smile, her inside mind reflecting on her recent past. Her sex life with Allison was everything she'd hoped for – intimate, trusting, lustful, passionate and kinky beyond compare. What caught her off guard was the titanic woman's charm; her cuteness and beauty, the way she smiled, and the way that she cared for those who just as easily could end up as smears on the perfect divine surfaces the blonde called feet – it made the diminutive dom's head spin.

 

“I daresay we could. I've even thought up a fun little scenario,” She said, grinning upward as Ally's face turned red. That was a reaction she'd never grow tired of seeing.

 

“R-Really? God, I love your creativity,” Ally nearly moaned. “What is it?”

 

Isabelle bit into the corner of the enormous bell pepper slice, careful to avoid marring her hair with the melted pepper jack that coated it. “Im nof thllin,” She mumbled, swallowing her food. “You'll have to wait and see.”

 

Ally bounced up and down on her heels, her eyes as wide as anything, possibly in the hopes of looking cute, but her dominant paramour was not to be swayed. Giving up, Ally slumped into her chair, feigning upsetness.

 

“Chin up, cutie,” Isabelle said simply. “You only have to wait three hours.”

 

“Long-ass three hours...” Ally grumbled. She prodded the discarded pepper remnants with her finger, her eyes half-closed in faux boredom, but then got an idea. “No, Mistress, you have a good point. I should go freshen up for you!” She stood up, gave Isabelle the barest hint of a smirk, and headed towards the bathroom, grabbing a towel to indicate clearly that she was about to shower. Isabelle chomped down on the pepper, chewing slowly, but then a thought began brewing in her mind. She blushed, tried to force the images away, but groaned in frustration, tossing the slice.

 

“PET!” She cried. “ALLISON, GET IN HERE!”

 

Thomp, thomp, thomp. Ally's gigantic feet plodded on the floor as she quickly ran back to her Mistress, wearing naught but a yellow towel that was snug against her pendulous breasts. “Yes?” She asked, feigning innocence, her blue eyes wide with a playful sort of curiosity. Isabelle folded her arms and glared at her sub, tapping her foot.

 

“What are you doing?” Isabelle said quietly. Ally shrugged.

 

“Showering, Mistress. It's impolite to go on a date smelling like day-old titan.”

 

Isabelle grumbled, not sure how to feel about Ally's playful and bratty side. “I will watch you shower. And...maybe...I'll tell you about what I have planned for us today.”

 

Allison clapped her pretty hands, her icy blues lighting up, and she gently scooped up Isabelle and carried her off towards the bathroom.

 

“Now, Ally, dear,” Isabelle said softly, her mouth twisting into a lecherous grin as Allison disrobed. “You have a ball gag, I assume? One that fits you?”

 

“Of course, Mistress,” Allison replied in an eager tone.

 

“Good. We'll need that...and some string.”

 

*** *** ***

 

Three Hours Later...

 

 

*** *** ***

 

“Whoa, whoa now,” Isabelle said, intentionally putting on an American Southern accent. She wiped away the sun's sweat, as well as the effort of remaining on her perch. Dressed in a brown vest over the tightest mono-black shirt she could find, along with a big brown hat, jeans perfectly contoured to her body, and matching riding boots, she looked the part of the cowgirl. Having not felt an immediate halt, Isabelle tugged hard on the string in her lap, sending a tingle down into the ball gag held by Ally's plush lips. Allison stopped in her tracks, lowering herself below the average tree line, and holding up a hand to allow Isabelle down. The blonde titaness was pretending to be a captured feral titan, and therefore was allowed only a rag that had once been half a window curtain, a big shock collar, and an equally large ball gag.

 

“This looks like a good spot, I'd reckon. Free from...prying eyes,” Isabelle commented. Ally lowered her onto a boulder, kneeling with her big ass propped up on her feet. Isabelle looked up at the cowering, gigantic blonde, and withdrew a remote. “You ain't properly broken in, monster. Locals have hired me to do the breakin'. Now, this'll all go quicker if you submit. I know you're bigger than me, but you need to be made to serve the people. Can't have you go out, all...smashin' up the place.”

 

Ally whimpered, pawing at the dirt in fear. She struggled to speak, but only massive droplets of drool rained down upon the forest floor. Isabelle shook her head in disgust, crossing her arms and frowning. She took the remote, grinned savagely, and turned the collar to its first setting. Ally immediately groaned, closing her eyes and drooling freely. She tried desperately to stay upright, her hands spreading outward over the grass and bushes, and she gushed, leaking her juices onto the forest beneath her. Growling fiercely, Isabelle turned the collar to setting three, completely skipping two, and Ally squealed, collapsing onto the forest floor and spasming uncontrollably.

 

“You're my pet, you got that?” Isabelle said quietly, putting an arrogant swing to her tight jeans. She stepped down from her boulder, crossing the marred field to where her moaning, broken girlfriend lay in the throngs of role play. “I can do anything I want with you,” She said quietly. As she approached the titan's red-blotched face, she shivered; the downed trees and smashed rocks that had been the victims of Ally's subconscious ecstatic thrashing was a testament to her sub's power.

 

Allison nodded, the collar still buzzing loudly, causing the blonde to tremble a bit and buck her hips into the air, craving the one thing Isabelle couldn't do. The brunette dom crossed her arms as she approached, and brushed her vest aside, revealing a sharp knife.

 

“Take your gag out of your mouth,” She said quietly. “If you say so much as a single word I swear to God I'll slit your throat. You'd be quite a feast for the beasts out here.”

 

Ally whimpered, and Isabelle couldn't tell if there was real fear in her eyes, or that the blonde was simply that good at roleplay. Allison reached behind her head and undid the gag, tossing it far from Isabelle, and let goblets of drool dribble down her chin. She turned onto her front, her head resting on the floor, and Isabelle tapped her lip with her heel.

 

“Open your mouth, slave whore,” Isabelle demanded. “Now.”

 

Ally obeyed, her long tongue lolling out of her mouth to flop onto the ground. Without any hesitation, Isabelle marched onto Ally's outstretched tongue, her heels just sharp enough to cause the titantic blonde momentary pain. Grinning, confident in her ability to make the blonde's moans never end, Isabelle stripped the jeans from her body and slipped a finger into herself, gasping at her own wetness. Before Ally had even a moment to consider what was about to happen, Isabelle straddled the gigantic pink muscle and writhed, grinding slowly, her breasts heaving as her body took Ally's as an enormous sex toy.

 

“Mine,” Isabelle squealed, grinding away. “Mine, mine, mine...”

 

Ally moaned in utter bliss, loving the chance to be used like this. She didn't care if anyone found them; in fact, she hoped for it. Isabelle got off in no time, the sheer depravity of the act combining with the chance at being caught driving her up the wall. Her screams echoed into Ally's mouth, and she quickly withdrew, reaching for the remote to the collar...when she squealed in surprise, her phone buzzing against her thigh.

 

Quickly, she turned the collar off and reached for her phone – it could be work. “Sorry,” She apologized to Ally, and the blonde titaness nodded in understanding. “Hello?” Isabelle said, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.

 

Ally frowned; Isabelle looked worried...

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading! Please review if you liked, or didn't =)