- Text Size +

Chapter 12
Robyn, Julia and Lisa in North America again.

The ground shook. As if it was alive and struggling, waves and waves that destroyed everything rippled though the landscape. Entire cities were torn apart, forests uprooted, hills crumbled. The reason were three young women, whose footfalls ceaselessly pounded the North American continent on their way to Washington DC.
Three 25-mile high women.
Well, one was 25 and a half mile. Robyn was always the tallest.
Their feet, each easily three-and-a-half miles long and about a mile broad, caused apocalyptic tremors. Even when one of the trio stepped on a village, it had already been obliterated by the huge earthquakes their footfalls caused long before they reached it. They landscape they left in their wake was as lifeless as that of the moon.
The army tried to stop the three giga giantesses, but couldn't hurt or even slow them down the slightest. Airplanes had no chance. They girls didn't even have to swat at them. They just had to keep walking to eliminate the many million dollars worth of jets. Some crashed against their huge, huge bodies and exploded, unable to dodge the gigantic, moving walls of flesh. Thick thighs, the planes couldn't reach higher altitudes that the position of that part of their bodies, smashed merciless against the planes. Thighs about two miles broad couldn't be evaded. Nor harmed. Neither Lisa, nor Julia, and certainly not the nicely muscled, taller Robyn even remotely felt the jets crashing into them. To them, they were less than grains of sand.Those airplanes didn't end that way were swept through the air by the winds the fast moving girls caused. Each second, their huge bodies moved about two miles forward, their massive frames causing enormous air replacements. The jets, like feathers in a gale, swirled though the air before they crashed.Ground forces weren't there. How could they? The tremors of their footfalls would deter tanks, artillery and infantry to get a proper, firm place to stand. And even if, even the biggest, most modern artillery shell would hardly reach above the giantesses’' ankles, without as much as scratching their thick, impenetrable skin. I'd be suicide, the leaders in the nation's capital realized. 
And now the titanic trio was approaching their city. Already the tremors their footfalls caused made windows shatter, trees shake, cars bounce. The police tried in vain to keep the panicked inhabitants of Washington DC calm, but no matter how hard they tried, everywhere the mobs broke though whatever roadblocks they had erected and ran mindlessly further. Here and there policemen were overrun and downtrodden by the fleeing masses.
Then a large, naked foot came down, so vast and massive it easily trumped the downtrodding.
Robyn’s huge, carefully aimed step squashed two thousand people to goo, their blood running from under her sole like she stepped on a juicy tomato. Her other foot followed, crushing another huge number of people as well as an entire neighborhood.
"Ants", she said haughtily. "Termites. What should were care about their lives? About the insignificant things they build? I only need to spread my toes to shove an entire row of houses away. They couldn't even lift a tip of my hair... we are divine!"
"Or infernal," Julia said who stood carelessly on two city blocks with her mocha-colored feet. "Like the philosopher Sartre said, hell are the others. Hence the name of the machine I use to punish students. This is hell. We are the demons."
"Better to rule in hell than to serve in heaven," Laura added. She had arrived in Washington DC as well and carefully, painfully slow, crushed houses by the score. Whatever stood after the trio's tremors had ceased, crunched like thin, fragile glass under the German giantesses' feet. "At least in the heaven I know, Walhalla," she concluded. She realized that the spirit of that priest of Wotan had somehow tricked her into becoming a giantess.
Rows and rows of buildings were crushed with each step. Even the highest skyscrapers hardly reached the ankles of the three giga-girls, that is, if they still stood. But the tremors and earthquakes their footfalls caused made every building topple and collapse already, so that only rubble was being trod upon. All of Washington Dc was trampled into the ground, pressed together into solid rock and coal.
Robyn blew some clouds out of her view. The fluffy whitish clouds dissolved like simple cigarette smoke. While she considered her blowing soft, it fact it was a gale for the people in the doomed capital, causing the dust of the already destroyed buildings to swirl around forcefully. As well as some people.
"Look, a needle," Robyn remarked. She gazed down at a tiny spike, which seemed like the needle of a pine. It was the Washington Monument, its height now ridiculed by the sheer unbelievable sizes of the trio.
Robyn flicked at it with her big toe, which was a good deal bigger than the monolith. The Washington Monument exploded into tiny fragments, leaving nothing but a gaping hole in the ground.
Lisa used her big toe as well: to grind the Lincoln Memorial to dust. The statue of the respected president crumbled as if made out of brittle plaster.
Julia, meanwhile, bent over the Reflecting Pool and drained it within two seconds. While doing so, the Latino unconsciously stretched one leg, which bulldozed through the White House, rendering it more damaged than the aliens in "Independence Day" did. She didn't even feel it.
"We've done it, " Robyn remarked happily. "The capital of the US lies at out feet. Literally." 
"Then let's celebrate, " Lisa said.
The three giantess stood in a circle, one of their arms outstretched, and held hands. Then, singing a children's song, the began to dance around in a circle. While doing so, they trampled the remains of Washington DC into the ground. Each of their footfalls crushed and obliterated scores of what was left of the buildings and hundreds of toppled trees. Their huge soles left nothing untouched. Within a few minutes, the capital of the US was nothing but a several dozen feet deep hole, full of squeezed-together concrete, stone, metal, wood and bodies.
Having ruined Washington DC beyond recognition, the three giantesses admired their handiwork (footwork?) briefly. And smiling, they left.



"OK, and with that joyful dance, I'll conclude this story," Vaalser4 said. "And since it is just that, a story, no harm has been done. The girls, all eleven of them, will disappear again, and everything will be fine."
"They are not returning here?" Lara asked.
"No, why? The story is over," Vaalser4 replied. "Now, lets post it and see how the people like it. And I'll think about my next one.... Maybe a sequel of another story of me, maybe another unaware story, or just a run-of-the-mill girl-gets-big-and-rampages kind of thing. I'll have to think of it yet.... Oh, you three will disappear as well. Bibi is dead too, after all, and Cala and you went into hiding."
With that, the three girls in Vaalser4's room disappeared, just like the eleven girls did after he made pairs and trios. 
"All right," Vaalser4 said. "Then let's see what the people think of it."

THE END