- Text Size +

Chapter 11
Samantha and Laura still in Asia.


Two huge shadows loomed over the Himalaya in India. The once- proud mountains were dwarfed by the two gargantuan bulks of the 50 mile-high Samantha and Laura. They were so massive! "Vast" was a large understatement.
Their feet, each easily 7 miles long, sunk in the rocky, hard earth as if it was soft sand. Two gigantic, fleshy pillars of fat rather than muscle and sinew followed. Even the part of their calf around their ankles, were it was the thinnest, was so broad it'd take a racecar five minutes to circumvent it. Thick calves, even thicker thighs. Large layers of bubbling lard they were, mountains in their own right, sure to smother and crush everything they rested themselves on. The enormous, vast asses above them could eclipse an entire metropolis, if not crush it by simply sitting down on it. The tremendous amount of fat each cheek contained would cushion its owner in a way that even the sharpest of roofs and spires would not be felt. But even their mass, nor that of the thighs, could remotely compete with the bellies of the two giga-giantesses. More fat than all of the inhabitants of India would bring on the scale together, protruding in a awe-inspiring dimension from their body frames, wobbling and sending ripples higher than the highest flood waves as the girls moved and laughed, their gargantuan bellies jutted out in a frightening dimension. Humanity knew that nothing was able to harm them. The monstrous mass of their bellies was able to withstand everything one would've been able to throw at them, the largest shells not able to do any significant damage, the biggest bullets not able to pierce them for a fraction. Their tremendous layers of fat would've blocked and absorb it all.
Nukes? Yes, they might kill them, but at what price? The fat would vaporize and later rain down on the surface, covering huge area's with grease, ruining them forever. No, nukes were no option.
Samantha and Laura stood there, looking down at the mountains with a mocking smile on their faces. Although naked, the cold didn't seem to bother them. At their height the amount of body heat they produced seem to compensate for it. As a matter of fact, the heat from their obese bodies even started to melt the eternal snow on the mountain tops!
"Look," Samantha said. "Is that Mount Everest, the highest mountain in the world?"
"Yeah," Laura replied. "Funny, doesn't look like a high mountain to me! It barely reaches my calf!"
"Bah, I'll show them how high their Mount Everest is," Samantha said, with an evil grin. "But first, I need some room!"
The enormous giantess bent over and began crushing the mountain range surrounding Mount Everest in her gigantic hands. The rocks crumbled like wads of rotten paper between her thickly, 2,5 mile long fingers. She didn't even realize she destroyed numerous mountain villages this way as well. Samantha threw the debris away, not caring she was destroying entire cities with huge chunks of rocks. To her, these chunks were small pieces of gravel anyway.
The people of India could do nothing but watch in horror as their mountains were destroyed and removed by a 50 mile tall girl, as evil and uncaring as she was fat. The other stood next to her, amusing herself.
Within a quarter of an hour all mountains were completely gone, save the Mount Everest. It now stood there alone, like a lonely tooth in an old man's mouth.
Samantha stood up, turned, and bent a little through her knees. The most massive, gigantic, tremendous ass the world had ever seen came hovering down, like a pink, fat moon. Its butt crack alone was large and deep enough to pass for a valley, while the asshole, revealed as the fat giantess pulled the gigantic, city-mashing cheeks apart like nothing, was as big as a crater. 
The entire world, before their TV's or on the internet, watched in horror as Samantha began to shit. The people had had some hope her bowels were emptied after their visit to China, but that hope turned out to be futile. A gigantic, slimy, ribbed log, its diameter easily thrice that of a common sport stadium, sneaked its way out of it. 
One mile. Two miles. Three miles. Longer and longer the turd grew, until finally at five an a half miles it broke off and fell on the ground, next to the Mount Everest. With a large "THUD" it hit the ground, curling itself like a slimy, light-brown snake.Samantha squeezed and another turd followed. It grew and grew, until it seemed the fat giga- giantess had a large, brown tail. It broke and fell neatly on the first turd. Both logs were so massive, they came half way up the Mount Everest already. And Samantha hadn't finished shitting.BBRRRTTT!!! Like a huge, brown avalanche, a wave of blubbery, beige, soft shit literally sprayed from the mammoth ass that hovered dangerously over what was once the Himalaya. The leftovers of the mountain range were doused with a stream of human waste beyond imagination. The two logs, already massive in their own right, were buried within three seconds under a tremendous shower of thick, mush-like waste, piling itself higher and higher. People watching it through the media lost their lunches, while the inhabitants near "Ground Zero" were gassed to death as winds carried the stench and replaced the air with a mixture of sulfur and methane odors. 
"Aaaaah..." Samantha breathed blissfully. "That was good! Nothing beats happiness like a good digestion, I suppose."
She stood upright and turned. She smiled broadly.
Her pile of shit topped the Mount Everest!
"Look at that," she triumphantly exclaimed. "This is power! I can shit higher than the world's tallest mountain! What can be more humiliating than that?"
"Well," Laura answered, "I might have an idea."
She left, leaving a slightly puzzled Samantha behind, but returned soon after. She showed her friend what she had in her hands. It was a city.
"This is Delhi," Laura said. "I dug it out, like a patch of grass. About 10 million inhabitants." 
She held the poor city over Samantha's pile of shit and turned it upside down. A small rain, for both 50 mile tall titanesses hardly more than glitter, fell on top of the huge mountain of waste.
"Ten million people, and they now lay in your shit. But that is not all," Laura smiled.
She placed Delhi on the ground and let her thick, fleshy foot hover dangerously close over it.
"You there, microbes in the divine shit of my friend," she bellowed down. "I'm going to crush your puny, unworthy city to dust, if..." she looked up and smiled devilishly at Samantha, who watched her amused.
"...if you don't start eating her shit right now!" she concluded.
The people in her waste were in no condition, both physically and mentally, to hear her. Let alone that they were able to consume millions of tons of waste. The either choked to death in the blubbery shit, died of asphyxiation, or simply were so panicked that all their sensed were numbed. And even if they would eat, it'd take quite some time before both girls would notice a reduction in Samantha's layer of shit.
"The worms dare disobey us!" Samantha exclaimed!
"Then let's punish them!" Laura answered.
With that, she grabbed Mount Everest and tore it from the ground. The 50 mile tall cook then pushed the mountain, for her nothing more than a large rock, on her friend's pile of shit and squeezed. She pressed the mountain so hard that the ten millions inhabitants of Delhi were either crushed to death or smothered in Samantha's shit.The waste mulched from under the mountain, like cream from a cake one stabbed his fork in. 
Laura didn't want to step on Samantha's pile with her barefoot, hence she had used the mountain.
Samantha laughed. Such power! She would never, ever have enough of it. Laura stood upright and both giantesses laughed even harder. Then both girls bumped their enormous bellies together with a "SMACK!, just like Patricia and Gina did with their boobs. A smack that shook every yet standing building in the immediate surroundings and sent ripples the size of small hills over their lard-covered bodies. Another adventure came that way to an end.




Lara shook her head, while Cala was nearly drowning in her tears. 
"With a story like that, you don't need a diet. It spoils my appetite," the blind girl said. "You are a perverse pig, you know that?"
"I try to be," Vaalser4 replied slyly. "OK, now its time for the last adventure. Robyn, Julia and Lisa, your performance!"