[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

Dark continues her crusade to teach the other deities about human holidays, and to her surprise Nature doesn't entirely understand Thanksgiving. 


Rated: R
Categories: Fantasy, Incest, Lesbians, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Holidays With the Pantheon
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 1915 Read: 4192
Published: November 26 2015 Updated: November 26 2015
Story Notes:

In case you haven't noticed, with Labor Day and now Thanksgiving, both Choreo and I are red-blooded Americans. 

Now, with the holiday season coming up, Choreo has a handle on Christmas, but . . . neither of us are Jewish, I have zero clue what Kwanzaa even IS, et cetera, et cetera. However, I'd like to give people who do celebrate holidays that aren't celebrated by American sort-of Christians (I don't practice, and I'm not so rude as to ask Choreo if he does) a chance for their stuff to shine. So, please contact me if you want to do a Holiday With the Pantheon, and I might be able to help you plan it.

That said, given that I haven't had a Thanksgiving in years (disowned when I was a teenager, c'est la vie), I might have forgotten things and gotten details wrong. Please tell me if I have, because I don't wanna look stupid on top of everything else.

1. Chapter 1 by Silent-One [Reviews - 0] (1915 words)