[Reviews - 3] Printer
Summary: After shrinking Destiny, John's colony has seen a brighter future than ever before. But after three month of being alone, two new girls move in to replace her. Jessica is the one that moved into Destiny's old room who kind and gentle girl that is willing to help the colony with whatever they need. Meanwhile, when Ryan is introduced, she is aggressive to the colony. Basically, Ryan is the complete opposite of Jessica. Prepare for the continuation of Microscopic Colony: Destiny.
Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Crush, Destruction, Feet, Gentle, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Slave, Unaware, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes
Word count: 23795 Read: 49335
Published: November 24 2015 Updated: May 07 2016

1. The Second Tour by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 2] (1789 words)
The second part of this three part series if finally here! This part has two girls instead of just the one. The first girl name is Jessica who moved in three months after Destiny 'moved out'. She's gentle and kind when they make contact. Ryan on the other hand...read to find out

2. Friend or Foe? by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 0] (2316 words)

3. The Other Side by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 0] (1591 words)

4. Nothing but Hers by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 0] (3086 words)
This is where the action of the Ryan part of the chapter starts.

5. Love & Punishment by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 1] (4669 words)
This is where the meat of the story really is and we get a sense how demented Ryan will truly be to her new slaves as well we get to see a new relationship start to form.

6. The Plan by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 0] (3713 words)
Chapter five,this one and the last one of this part(Chapter seven, coming very, very soon) are the 'meat and potatoes' of part two. Enjoy Ryan and her plan for the colony(more to be seen in part three).

7. Seperated by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 0] (6631 words)
This is the final chapter of Part two of the microscopic colony series and I'm excited personally to continue writing the next chapter as it is the longest and most up to date (by my standards) with characters and their dialogue. Anyway, enjoy chapter seven.