- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is another highlight chapter as I call every chapter where I continue with both stories (Kyle and Michael)

I'm glad I could release this before Christmas :)

Have fun reading and comment please! :)

Michael yelled at the boy that he should stop instantly but he did not care.

Within seconds Michael became squashed under that boy’s sneaker. Michael felt how his extremities broke and the air was pressed out of his lung. Then the boy started to grind Michael under his shoe like he would do it with an annoying insect. Michael’s body was now fairly more similar to some kind of mush than to a human being. He felt that he was bleeding heavily but after all the experiences he made, Michael knew that he wouldn’t die. As the boy raised his foot again and laughed at his sight, Michael already felt how his body started to put itself together again. He ignored the rather common pain and began thinking about an opportunity to escape from this hell.

“You’re a bug you know that?” The boy said tauntingly. Michael even ignored that even if it humiliated him. He wondered why he wasn’t unconscious already for the last times he had been in situations like these his body had tried to protect him from the pain and degradation.

He came to the clue that it would be the best idea to not give that sadistic boy any reaction anymore. And so he just closed his eyes and made no single movement.

“You’re dead now? Or are you just pretending?”

Michael felt that he was stepping on his legs and the pain still was immense but he gave no reaction. As the boy thought that he was actually dead he left the room crying for his mum. Michael knew that she wasn’t home though and tried to stand up. His body had not really recovered and his legs would not react so he had to crawl. Michael wondered how much time he would have until the boy would eventually come back for him. While crawling he felt his body regenerate and he somehow had the feeling that his body was even faster recovering as when shrunken by normal Screyquid consume.

After ten minutes of crawling he tried again to stand up and it actually worked. He got an adrenaline rush and directly started running which was possible but still hurt a lot. He made for the open door as he heard the boy return and it seemed like he was speaking to someone.

“Yes Mum he doesn’t move anymore. No I don’t think he’s just sleeping. No I just had some fun. Yes I’m checking on him again now”

Michael supposed he was talking to his mum on the phone and reached the door just in time to sneak out of it before the boy came into sight. He hid under a cupboard in the corridor. As the boy walked into his room Michael knew that he had only a limited amount of time until he would realise that he’s gone and look for him, so he took his chance and made a run for it. He ran as fast as he could and had reached what he identified as the kitchen soon. He was glad that this seemed to be a flat and not a house so he wouldn’t have to take any stairs down. Michael noticed that the kitchen had a balcony and that the door to it was slightly open.

“Where are you. If you don’t come back now I will find and squish you till you’re nothing more than pulp.” He heard the boy scream. His adrenaline level raised and he ran quickly to the door. He slipped through it and found himself on wooden planks. He had problems with slowing down and did not see the space between two planks in time. He was shocked as he lost the ground under his feet and fell into the abyss. What normally would have been a drop of three meters felt like three hundred for Michael. He looked down and the last thing he saw before becoming unconscious was a naked women lying on her bulge beneath him.

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

Naomi looked sceptically at Kyle while Michelle was still laughing. They were in Naomi’s room and she had placed him onto her bed. Kyle looked at Naomi trying to appear seriously but he couldn’t help that he was nervous and he started sweating.

“I think you’re lying”, Naomi said.

Michelle stopped laughing and looked at the tiny naked man in front of her. She went up to him and grabbed him from the bed. “He’s sweating I can tell”, she said faking the voice of an inspector.

“I’m not why would I come out of your ass think about it!” Kyle yelled frustrated.

“I think you’ve hidden in my panties as my sister said and got stuck to my ass afterwards”, she responded and her gaze turned cold. Michelle nodded in agreement . “My sister and my mother said you wanted to surprise me”.

Kyle was shocked that Naomi actually believed that lie. “You’ve been jealous on Michael and so you thought you’d shrink down and spy on me whether I would do something with him”. Kyle stayed calm. Some things were actually true but he did not hide in her panties. But as it seemed she wouldn’t believe him anyway.

“What are gonna do with him now? We don’t know how long he will stay like that” Michelle asked playfully.

“Well do with him what you want, I believe you had the wildest fantasies of us I’ve had enough of that shrinking bull**** for a while”, Naomi said. Kyle looked at Michelle who’s smile just had turned way broader and knew that this wouldn’t end well for him. He remembered what she said about Screyquid a few days ago.

“Okay I’ll take him home with me and teach him a lesson see you sweetheart”, Michelle said and hugged Naomi. “Could you? …” She said then and gave Kyle to Naomi while creating an opening in the back of her trousers.

“Nooo please don’t I’ve had enough of that already”, Kyle cried as Naomi pressed him in between Michelle’s butt cheeks.

“Not quite Kyle not quite”. He was stuffed in Michelle’s crack and smothered between her ass cheeks. It was humid and he already could smell her ass which reminded him of his horrible trip earlier. Just as he managed to get in a more or less comfortable position between her cheeks, Michelle started to press them together flattening Kyle between her ass cheeks. She then reached in her crack and pushed him further into it with her index finger.

Then the travel began. Michelle was driving so when she sat down in her car Kyle was pressed against her butthole bringing up horrible memories. It seemed to taunt him as sometimes Michelle wiggled with her butt and the hole tried to suck him in. The smell was disgusting but Kyle had no chance to escape from the maw. It took thirty minutes for Michelle to get home but then Kyle finally got released from this humid hell of stench.

“Michelle are you kidding me? Did you really just do this to me on purpose?” Kyle yelled but earning nothing than a cold-hearted smile by Michelle who threw him onto the bed and sat down next to him.

“Kyle you’ve always been after Naomi since we started to visit university together. You never asked me out didn’t you realise how I’ve felt about all this?” Michelle said now in a sad sound. Kyle was too confused to say anything.

“See now that you are that tiny and under my control I first had the urge to punish you that’s why I enjoyed putting you through this and don’t say you did not deserve it”, she continued leaving Kyle in thoughts. He never thought of her having a crush on him. She was beautiful and intelligent she could get nearly everyone. Well except for him as it seemed. And that would be the point after all.

“I’m sorry Michelle I didn’t know…”

“Well you could have but…”, she said but then stopped as Kyle approached her privates. Michelle didn’t think long about it for the urge to do what she had in mind since the first Screyquid lecture was too strong. She put off her trousers and panties instantly and grabbed Kyle roughly.

“Hey what are you …” Kyle couldn’t get anything more out as Michelle inserted him into her clitoris. She shoved him deep inside. He was now pressed in between walls of moist flesh which smelled slightly fishy and he had the strong feeling that the moisture was increasing. He was pulled out a little bit only to get shoved in again as his body got soaked by her juices which even got into his nose and mouth.

She was actually using him as a human dildo and he couldn’t believe that. Actually he could for his sudden approach of her privates kind of provoked her to do this. She repeated the procedure surely a hundred times while she got moister until she finally came and Kyle was flooded with her juices. He feared to drown in them but he realised that he could hold his breath fairly long. The only problem was even though she already came she didn’t pull him out. She actually did the opposite and let loose of his body leaving him deep in her vagina.

He tried to scream but as he opened his mouth it only became filled with more of her juices.

_________________________________________________________

 

 

The impact of Michaels landing was immense. If he had been awake he might have been able to aim at her butt cheek to lighten the impact but as he was unconscious he landed directly on her spine. He instantly awakened as his body shattered and he threw up blood. He felt that his bones were broken once more and that he was not capable of moving. He fell unconscious again as the pain was too much for him this time.

He awakened half an hour later as the surface he was lying on began to shift slightly. His body had recovered already although the pain wasn’t fully gone yet. Michael looked around to see where he was and quickly remembered that he had fallen onto the back of a naked woman. He looked at her butt which seemed quite old and big but still very firm. He guessed that the person he had landed on must be around forty to forty-five years old.

Why the hell can I measure the age of a woman at the sight of her butt. Hell I’m kinky, he thought.

He then saw why he had woke up, as the woman continued shifting and Michael lost his grip to the surface. The woman was turning around to lay on her back and Michael fell of her landing roughly on the sun lounger the woman was lying on. Michael witnessed I shock how that woman’s mighty body concealed the sky as her back approached him. Michael started running while he knew that he wouldn’t be fast enough. Shortly before the woman’s back collapsed on the ground he jumped in direction of her butt not thinking about the consequences, as he actually made it shortly before her ass cheek was crashing down on him.

Once again Michael found himself flattened under a huge butt. But this time it wasn’t that bad for he discovered that while lying on his bulge he was capable of shoving himself forward under her butt. It was exhausting and degrading but it worked has the flabby substance which pressed down him was soft enough to be pushed away and allowing Michael to crawl towards her legs.

“Mhm what is this?” murmured the woman sleepy.

Michael stopped in an instant. The weight lifted slightly from him and in the light entering his prison he saw her hand approaching and quickly crawled away as she started to scratch where he had been a second before. While the weight was lifted from him Michael was capable of getting out from under her butt and reached the space between her legs. He groaned satisfied that he had made it and thought about his next steps. He was afraid that if that woman discovered him she might would return him to Elsa.

He saw that between that woman’s feet the sun lounger was leading down onto the ground and Michael suspected that the door to her flat would be open too. So Michael ran in that direction. After a short while the ground began to shiver and he risked a glance backwards as he witnessed shocked that this crazy woman’s body was slowly sliding down the sun lounger while she seemed to be asleep.

Who the fuck lies on a sun lounger in that angle anyway?, he thought to himself as he knew that he had to be fast if he did not want to end up under her again.

He ran as fast as he had done it in Elsa’s kitchen before but with every glance backwards he noticed that woman had come a good deal closer and he was still far away from the ending.

“Whoa”, he heard a millisecond before that woman’s butt collided with Michael’s poor body again burying him up to half his torso under it once again.

She sat up wondering what had happened, not knowing that a shrunken guy was trapped underneath her butt. This time Michael was on his back and due to her weight shifted onto him he had no chance of escaping. It was even worse. He felt how she squished his lower body and this time he could not hold in his cry for he was to desperate.

“Aaaaahrgh”

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading and I wish all of you a great christmas time :)