- Text Size +

Mouth to Mouth Resuscitation

Curling himself into a ball and making his body as small as he possibly could, Michael surrendered and allowed himself to be passed back and forth as the two girls willed. His only concern with trying to make himself small was he hoped to God he wouldn’t accidentally get swallowed, he didn’t even want to consider how horrible an end that might make.

The saliva around him was thick as they played with him, tongues swirling and intertwining. He snatched a clean breath when he could. Watching two women kiss sensually had always turned him on, but now, buffeted and battered in the middle of it, it didn’t quite seem so hot.

One of them sucked him entirely into her mouth and disoriented by the osculating he wasn’t quite sure which one it was. Whomever had him was rolling him about the interior of her mouth like a sweet.

When next the mouth opened, there was a splash of light and a semi erect nipple there, then the mouth sealed around the nipple, the tongue flicking at it and pressing him against the hardening flesh. Again, he did his best to try and be as compact as possible, fingers curled in, arms across his chest, but the tongue was too strong, almost prying him open and brushing him over the nipple.

Then it was gone. Rolling onto his side, he brought his knees up and wrapped his arms around them.

When the mouth opened again, he wasn’t sure what to expect. Another breast? A vagina? Worse, it was Madison. A small smile played at the corner of her mouth before her lips parted and she licked the inside of her lower lip. A sound erupted from within the mouth of his captor, a giggle maybe?

Maddie’s face got closer, mouth opening as she closed her eyes. Unfurling himself, he pushed himself back and away, but to no avail. Endure the kiss or wind up slipping down a girl’s throat. He was propelled forward as the two girls lips met.

The kiss was deep and passionate and he was simply along for the ride, like a piece of gum passed back and forth between two lovers. When they broke the kiss, he knew with absolute certainty he was inside Madison’s mouth. He knew it wasn’t sexual. It was a statement of dominance, much like when she had put him in her panties.

He could feel her turning him around in her mouth, feet toward her throat and suddenly the notion she might be positioning him to be swallowed became a very real concern, however, undulating her tongue, she moved him forward, his head and upper shoulder parting her lips, though his arms were still down his side. Her teeth clamped down like an enamel vice, holding him fast.

Trying to blink the saliva out of his eyes to clear his vision, there was a blurry flash of bright blue. Gennifer, she was in blue.

Untying her bathing suit top from around her neck, Gennifer allowed it to fall forward, spilling her generous breasts out as Madison moved forward, Michael’s head peeking out from between gorgeous lips.

Grinning, Gen arched her back, pressing her breasts forward as Maddie lowered herself in the water and started circling the nipple of Gennifer’s right breast with Michael.

Gen grinned, Michael looked so small and scared, but the feeling was positively electric and she could feel herself becoming hot and bothered very quickly. Amber appeared at her other breast, tongue lashing out and flicking her left nipple. Backing herself against the side of the pool, she pushed herself up so she was sitting on the edge of the deck, legs parted and still dangling in the water.

Moving in between Gen’s thighs, Madison slipped a finger inside the blue bikini bottoms and pulled them to the side, exposing the dark haired girl’s swollen pudendum.

Lower lip held fast between her teeth, Gen looked down at Madison and nodded, eager, hungry to take the play to another level.

Michael still secure, Madison smiled around him, moving close, touching her brother’s head to the delicate flesh and moving him slowly around the sensitive area.

Tipping her head back, a soft moan escaped Gen’s lips.

Michael tried to keep his eyes closed. The force Maddie was applying as she was driving him into Gennifer’s privates was excruciating and he could definitely feel the ridges of her teeth cutting into him, but he kept quiet, enduring the painful sensation clinging to the notion it would be over soon.

He thought it was when Maddie backed away, but he was wrong. Instead, she passed him off to Raven, who then stepped between Gen’s legs and took a turn using him to pleasure the girl, then it was Amber’s turn. Finally, Gen let out a cry as she started to orgasm, milky grool seeping out of her. Amber held him there until the release subsided before sucking him back into her mouth and using her tongue to clean him of Gennifer’s climax.

Done, she drooled him out into her hand, grin on her face, “If you’re finished with Gen, who’s next little stud?” she asked playfully.

Rolling over, he reached up and cleared the spit from his face before extending an arm out, “No more,” he said weakly.

“Is that no, you aren’t finished with Gennifer, you want more?” Madison asked, leaning over Amber’s hand. “Or you are done with Gen want to play with someone else?”

Shaking his head, hair plastered to his skull by Amber’s saliva, he craned his neck to look up at his sister looming over him.

“What about you Madison?” Raven asked.

An evil grin crossing her pretty face, Maddie shook her head from side to side, “Not just yet,” she said.

The look on her face made Michael face the very real possibility Madison might never call Lucie, that he would spend the rest of his life at the mercy of her whim. What torment could she have in store for him? Mentally he willed Mirielle to hurry.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to share a review, leave a comment, or supply some feedback about what worked or didn't. It is always helpful and greatly appreciated. Thanks for reading!