- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is my first (though incredibly late) Halloween story. I really hope that you guys enjoy it (along with the plot twist) and as always leave a review.
Luke huddled up against a large pipe along a wall waiting for his pursuers to pass by. A few seconds passed as the footsteps got louder and louder. Luck watched from his hiding spot as a group of twenty or so storm troopers ran past him. If just one of them had seen him then it would have all been over. Luke had fancied himself a fast runner, but there was no way that he could outrun these twelve foot storm troopers. Luck was about to come out of his hiding spot until two more storm troopers came around the corner.

“My god this outfit is too tight!” complained one of them.

“It’s because you chose a bra that is too small for you.” replied the other.

“Yeah but Luke would love it though.” replied the first. “You’re just jealous.”

“How can I be jeaous? We’re the same person!”

Luck continued to watch the two storm troopers argue between themselves. He was more than tempted to come out now, but he had to get to the core to destroy this ‘Death Star’. He had helped build it but had lost his way several times already. Luke silently cursed that woman; how was he supposed to win when there were thousands of these giant storm/clone troopers all around this sphere.

It was even more difficult given how the storm troopers dressed. Instead of the traditional white armor, these girls only wore a helmet and boots along with a white bikini that did a terrible job at covering their gigantic rack. This was cheating, storm troopers aren’t supposed to be sexy damn it!

As soon as the two were out of sight, Luke made a dash down the hallway. He would stop at every opening to listen for the sound of heavy footsteps, but none appeared. All had seemed safe for Luke until a loud squeal broke the silence.

“I found him!”

Luke watched on in horror as a giant storm trooper came rushing at him, each step causing the ground beneath him to shake. In any other situation watching the outrageously busty girl running towards him would have been arousing, but now was not the time. Maybe if he was lucky he could jump to the side at the last second. Slightly crouching, Luke was ready to make his move until he noticed something off. A few seconds later the storm trooper crashed into the wall in front of him causing a mirror to shatter into thousands of tiny pieces. Luke knew that she was okay because nothing could possibly hurt her, but she wouldn’t stay stunned for long. The sound of a dozen or so loud footsteps caught his attention as he began dashing down the hall.

“Get him!” called out several voices.

Luke had turned a corner and found his destination a couple hundred feet in front of him. Pushing his legs as hard as he could Luke ran towards a service elevator at the end of the hallway. He didn’t even bother to look at the opening, but he did hear several girls squeal as they saw him. Halfway down the hallway he heard the intercom turn on.

“Luke has been spotted in corridor 6G3 heading towards service elevator 10R2. All personnel are to converge on his location and all elevator entrances!”

The person on the other side of the intercom was a little too energetic about his capture in Luke’s opinion. His legs were on fire, but he just had to make it to the elevator. The floor was shaking with the growing amount of storm troopers running after him. As Luke ran through the threshold he turned around to find the controls. Panic started to set in as he noticed that they weren’t there.
Looking down the hallway he saw hundreds of storm troopers running through the hallway towards him with even more joining their ranks. The only difficulty that they had was that there were too many of them trying to get to him in such a small hallway. This just caused them to stumble over each other. It was at this that Luke had an epiphany. The ‘Death Star’ was built for people their size and not his. Looking upwards Luke found the controls above his head. A little too far above his head in fact.

Luke soon found out that it was useless to jump as the controls were still out of reach. His capture was imminent until he remembered the one and only piece of equipment that he had on him. Taking the light saber from his belt Luke pressed the button causing a long strip of blue plastic to shoot outwards. A real light saber would have been handy a few hours ago when this all started, but that woman thought that it would have been funny to give him a toy. That toy was now going to be his savior.

Luke quickly taped the floor that he wanted to go to causing the elevator doors to close. The door shook violently as the storm troopers finally collided with it. It was surprising that it held against the force of the women pounding against it.

“Come back Luke,” whined one voice.

“We just want to play,” said a second.

Luke continued to listen to the voices offering him favors for coming back to them. Though tempting, Luke had something that he needed to accomplish. Luke held down the door close button and waited for the elevator to lower ten or so floors before hitting the emergency stop button. It was a little trick that he learned so that the girls below him couldn’t stop the elevator on his descent.

This gave Luke a few minutes to catch his breath and formulate his next strategy. If he was correct then he was close to the core. The only problem was that he had to get past an army of giantesses in order to reach it. He was just lucky that none of the storm troopers knew what his plan was, especially Her. She was probably off somewhere having a blast.

Luke knew two things; the first being that there was a maintenance exit nine feet above his head that he couldn’t get to. The second being that there was another one below his feet that he could get to. Securing his toy light saber to his side, Luke began working on the hatch below him. It was easy getting to it, he just had to slide the floor panel to the side, and the problem was trying to lift the 300 pound hatch. The banging on the door by the Amazonian storm troopers gave Luke the adrenalin rush that he needed to get the hatch open.

Reaching up underneath the elevator, Luke attached a carabiner he had to a pulley system to his robe. Luke had been planning this very thing for months in advance and that woman had no clue. She might be upset with him, but in the end it would be worth it. After making sure that the pulley system was safe to use, Luke began to slowly lower himself down the shaft. Another twenty feet down he found the air vent that he was looking for. There were hundreds of them lining the walls, but this was the only one marked with glow in the dark paint.

The bolts securing the grate were already loosened, the only thing that he had to do was pull them out one by one. It wasn’t till he came to the last one that he found his first problem. The grate itself has far to heavy for him to hold onto and far too big to fit inside of the opening. This left him with having to drop it down the dark tunnel. By his calculations it would take it around ten seconds to hit the curvature of the sphere and another minute of sliding to hit the bottom. She wouldn’t be able to hear it, but the storm troopers on every floor sure would.

After steading himself, Luke dropped the grate as he climbed into the vent. Unhooking the carabineer, Luke made his way as quickly and quietly down the vent towards the center of the ‘Death Star’. It was incredibly cold inside of the vent as the structure’s cooling system did its best to keep everyone inside of it comfortable from the intense heat the came from and around the core.

“So what number do you have?” asked a storm trooper below Luke’s current position. Luke froze as any noise he made now would get him captured. The opening towards the core was only fifty or so yards away but he wasn’t going to risk it if he had to.

“I got 14,263.” replied one of them.

“Lucky! I got 42,614.” complained another.

“What did you get?” asked the second girl to the first.

“Look at this!” The only thing that Luke saw was the first storm trooper holding up a piece of paper for the other girls to look at.

“8!” exclaimed the two storm troopers in unison.

“If the first seven of us don’t wear him out then I sure am.” The storm trooper used her right hand to squeeze her right breast while her left hand slapped her ass. “And I’ll use everything in my arsenal to fuck his brains out.”

“How many of them did she make?” hissed Luke as he continued crawling through the vent. He had made it only ten feet away till the sound of his light saber hitting the vent broke the silence. The girls below him stopped talking as they looked up at the vent where he was at.

“He’s in the vent!” screamed the three.

Luke began crawling as fast as he could as the tunnel began to shake with the efforts of the storm troopers below him. A particularly violent shake caused Luke to fall forward turning around he found one of the girls trying to squeeze her way inside of the vent.

“First come first served!” squealed the storm trooper as she reached towards him. Her hand was mere inches away from him before it stopped moving. It took Luke a minute to realize that she was stuck.

“Push my butt!” commanded the girl as she tried to reach Luke.

“We are,” came a muffed reply.

Luke backed up a bit as the girl was able to reach a few inches forward. Her advances were stopped yet again.

“Why are my boobs too big!” grunted the storm trooper as she continued to struggle in vain.

Luke was temporarily mesmerized by the two feet of cleavage shown to him. The girl was now trying to rock back and forth only to cause her bra to slide downwards to reveal her nipples. They were already rock hard from both the arousal and coldness of the vent. The girl saw him staring and if Luke could have seen her face behind the mask he was sure that she was smiling at him.

“If you just come here I’ll let you play with them for as long as you want.” said the girl in the sexiest voice she could summon.

“All units, Luke is in the vents on floor 1D5!” came a voice over the intercom.

“@#$%!” cursed Luke as he made his way towards the core’s room.

He would only have a couple of minutes at most before the storm troopers could break down the door. The only real entrance to the room was the vent that he had just come out of. The large double doors had been welded in secret during its construction. The storm troopers, and that woman, wouldn’t have known about it for two reasons. The first was that the rooms only purpose was to house the ‘core’ which needed no care whatsoever. The second was that the temperature inside of the room was nearly unbearable. Waves of heat just radiated from the core itself.

The door behind Luke began to shake violently as the storm troopers on the other side tried to force their way through. Given their strength, the door wouldn’t last long. Luke took a second to admire the ‘core’. The rough pink surface was illuminated causing the ‘core’ to look lighter than it actually was. Luke was in awe of its size. The core was two hundred feet tall, two hundred feet wide, and a hundred and fifty feet deep. It rested upon a gigantic metal platform suspended from the ceiling in front of Luke.

Luke quickly went up the metal platform and opened a hidden door. Inside of the door was the end of an extension cord, a wall outlet, and a remote control with only one button. Luke smiled as he grabbed ahold of the remote and plugged in the extension cord. Taking several steps back, Luke let the feeling of victory course through him. She had no clue that Luke had but this here and would soon come to find out to not underestimate him.

“Let’s see what we can do with 25000 volts.” replied Luke as he pressed the button.


Minutes earlier


“This party is crazy!” screamed Jessi as she downed another shot. Kacey could tell that Jessi was already drunk but the human was having a great time. With a simple touch, Kacey eliminated all of the poison inside of the alcohol while simultaneously sobering Jessi up a little bit.

“You need to cover yourself up a little better.” said Kacey as she pulled Jessi’s top. Jessi’s witch costume had started to come undone causing her perfect F cup breasts to come out.

“What, are you afraid that I might steal some of the attention from you miss Boobzilla?” asked Jessi.

Kacey only laughed as she continued to enjoy the Halloween party enjoying the irony of Jessi’s costume. To put it simply Kacey was a witch and a powerful one at that. She had more power in her finger than the entire magical community had in their entire body combined. Of course only a few select people knew her secret with Jessi being one of them.

Kacey continued to look on at Jessi as she admired her work. Before the party began, Jessi stood at only 5’2” with barely a B cup. Now Jessi stood at an amazing 6’4” with F cup hooters making her the second biggest girl at the party. Of course no one had noticed the change that Kacey made. She had changed everyone’s memory, except her closest friends, to remember Jessi as always being a blonde bombshell. Of course Jessi was still tiny compared to ‘Boobzilla’.

Kacey changed her appearance on a daily basis, but her average was 7’2”. A foot taller than her boyfriend Luke. Tonight however she had made herself grow to an amazing 8’5” tall with boobs the size of pumpkins. This Halloween party was becoming one for the history books and nothing could change her mind.

“What’s up tiny!”

Well almost nothing.

“What do you want?” asked Jessi as she stood up to face the new girl Becky.

“Just seeing how Boobzilla and tiny was doing?” said Becky as she looked down at Jessi.

“I see that you’ve got work done, did they run out of saline?” asked Jessi.

“Awe, is tiny jealous of these triple K cup knockers?” asked Becky as she placed a hand on her right breast.

Becky was the daughter of some billionaire and a total bitch in Kacey’s opinion. Becky stood at an intimidating 6’8” tall naturally, but that was augmented by the six inch heels that she wore tonight. The nurse’s outfit that she wore did a poor job at hiding the behemoths underneath of it.

Jessi and Becky continued to argue back and forth and Kacey had finally had enough. She could withstand the bitchy attitude, but criticizing her work was unacceptable. With a snap of her fingers she watched as Jessi shot up to eight feet tall while her breasts ballooned outwards as they doubled in size. Becky on the other hand had shrunken down to a measly three and a half feet tall with her heels on. Kacey wasn’t a total jerk as she had kept Becky’s boobs the same size as they were when Becky was still 6’8”.

“You’re gonna need another boob job before you can come close to our size tiny.”
said Jessi as she bent over to poke the top of Becky’s rack.

“Stop it,” yelled Becky as she took a step back, “these things are heavy as hell and I don’t need you making them even heavier.”

The little girl stormed off through the house leaving Kacey and Jessi alone to enjoy the Halloween party yet again. Kacey wasn’t a total jerk as she made it to where both Becky and Jessi would return back to normal in the morning, but until then she would be living large.

“So what the hell are you supposed to be again?” asked Jessi as she took a seat at the bar. The guy underneath of her was surprised but he definitely wasn’t complaining.

“Well this,” said Kacey as she pointed to the gigantic grey bra cup covering her left breast, “is the first Death Star while this one,” said Kacey as she pointed to her right breast, “is the second one.”

“Luke idea?” asked Jessi as she began swaying with the music. Jessi knew the answer from just looking into her friends face. “He is such a nerd.”

“Hey he worked really hard on this!” said Kacey in Luke’s defense.

“And where is he now?” asked Jessi downing another shot.

“Let’s just say that he is a little preoccu OUCH!”

A static shock had somehow hit her right nipple causing Kacey to jump in her seat. She wasn’t sure what it was until another shock hit her followed again by another. Kacey quickly made her way to the bathroom to get straight to the source of the problem. Each shock caused her to jump which in turned caused her breasts to jiggle uncontrollably which in turned made every jaw drop in the club. After locking the door behind her, Kacey undid the back of her bra. Pulling the two massive grey covering away from her chest, Kacey found her boyfriend standing upon a tiny platform with a microscopic remote in his hand.

“What the hell Luke?” asked Kacey as she gently lifted Luke up by his shirt. Luke was absolutely tiny at barely a tenth of a millimeter tall, but the smile that was across his face was definitely visible.

“I just wanted to see if we could have some one on one time tonight.” replied Luke as he dropped his remote. The ground below him was miles below him, but in Kacey’s hands he never felt safer.

The tiny door was soon thrown open as a dozen storm troopers walked up to the platform. Kacey smiled down at them as they removed their helmets to better see her. Kacey had to admit that she looked damn sexy as hell in a storm trooper’s costume.

“And you thought that shocking my nipple was the best way to get my attention?” asked Kacey as she brought him closer to her face.

“It worked didn’t it.” replied Luke.

“You’re such an ass.” laughed Kacey as she placed him back onto the platform. The little Kacey clones wasted no time in ‘securing’ their target.

“We’ll have some one on one time later,” replied Kacey as she began to put the giant bra back on, “but only after you have satisfied each and every single one of my one hundred thousand clones first.”

The storm troopers throughout the ‘Death Star’ gave out a massive cheer while Luke tried to put his head around that number. He soon found himself being carried back inside to the sight of hundreds of Kaceys lining the hallway. It was a nice sensation as the Kacey who was carrying him was pressing her gigantic rack into the back of his head, but a shocked look from the Kacey’s around him told him that something was off.

“He’s shrinking!” yelled a storm trooper to his right.

Luke soon found himself dwindling down to a third of his original size. How he was going to satisfy a hundred thousand forty foot tall Kaceys was beyond him. His shrunken size only seemed to have made the storm troopers even more excited as they carried him into a gigantic room with only a single bed in it.

“That’ll teach him to tease my nipple.” replied Kacey as she made her way out of the bathroom to enjoy the rest of the Halloween party.
Chapter End Notes:
So what do you guys think? Leave a review to let me know.