- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Now it gets critical for Michael. Have fun reading ;)

“Hey Sam this is Nadia you might want to come over to me after your gym”

Michael fell on his knees realizing what this meant for him. Nadia smiled down on him devilishly. “Please Nadia don’t tell her about it”, he yelled up to her. Nadia didn’t respond. Instead she put off her dirty grey socks and laid them into the box right next to Michael. There wasn’t much space in the box so Michael was pressed stuck with the fabric he had to endure the whole jog.

Nadia turned away from him and vanished from his sight. Now all Michael could do was waiting. He still hoped for Lora to find out about all this before Sam could arrive. He was deeply afraid of what would happen. He didn’t know how late it was but he assumed that he had been taken in the early morning so they would have the whole day until the late evening to torture or even kill him.

He heard Nadia open the door and greet someone after what he thought was an hour. He heard a bit of small talk and then Nadia started talking of how she found him.

“He smelled of pussy when I found him sneaking out of your room. I bet he had been hiding in your panties like that pervert from Wisconsin the news reported on.”

Michael couldn’t believe what she was telling. It had been an accident only well at least that stuff with her panties.

When Sam’s face appeared above him he was ready to tell her the truth about the incident but the look in her eyes prevented him from saying anything.

“You can have him I had my fun already now it’s time for you to decide what to do with him. If I were you I would probably squish him to nothing”, Nadia said.

Sam grabbed him out of the box and walked with him into her room in the third floor. When they arrived he was thrown recklessly into a black leather armchair standing in a corner of the room. He hadn’t even noticed it the last time he was here. The impact was heavy and he had problems standing up again.

When he finally made it he witnessed that Sam had undressed everything but her bra and her panties which were both black.

“So you spied on me you little pervert”, she stated without wanting any answer or apologies. “I bet you like my butt don’t you. All guys are like staring on it the whole time. Well I give you want you want”, she continued and turned around giving him a perfect view of her incredible behind. It was large even if not shrunken but it was rounded perfectly and seemed soft as a cushion. Michael realized how he was getting a hard on only by the view and felt ashamed instantly.

After a minute of only standing in front of the armchair Sam suddenly threw herself onto it.

Michael couldn’t even react to what was happening. Within a second that divine butt drew closer to him with the speed of a meteor and the impact felt like the ceiling would crash down on him. This time he was not only flattened but he felt how his arms and legs broke under the sudden pressure. He would have screamed in pain but he was buried too deep into her ass cheek. The pressure of her sitting on him was way less excruciating and the pain lessened while she rested on him.

Sam stood up again and looked at him. He couldn’t move anything and his arms and legs still caused immense pain. Sam saw that he was still alive for his eyes were wide open and tears of pain came from his eyes.

Michael had problems looking at Sam due to the tears in his eyes. He blinked a few times because he couldn’t move his arm to wipe them away. When he looked at her again he just stuttered “mercy”. Sam was throwing herself again onto the shrunken boy feeling his body flatten under her massive dark coloured ass cheeks. This time Michael passed out from the impact. His body was flattened to nearly nothing and before it all went dark he felt all bones in his body breaking under Sam’s weight.

Sam stood up and looked at the unconscious boy she thought to be a pervert. She grinned looking at what she had done to him. He did not even look three dimensional anymore. It was more like a human shaped stain on the leather.

She removed him from the armchair and looked at him closely. She realized that around his lung his chest was moving slightly. He was breathing.

Sam couldn’t really believe it. She thought she had squished the life out of him in the end. She put him into a jar and waited for him to wake up.

Michael woke up about an hour later and wished he would pass out again. His whole body ached and he couldn’t move one muscle. At least he realized that most of his bones already had regenerated already. This drug is a medical wonder, he thought to himself. Still he was sure that he had nearly died and that it was likely that it would happen as soon as Sam realized that he was awake. He obviously was in some kind of jar but he couldn’t move his head to look around.

Just as he attempted to close his eyes again to avoid Sam her face appeared above him and it was sure that she had seen his eyes open.

“Seems like you don’t deserve to die yet”, he heard Sam say. Michael would have sighed but neither that nor talking at all was possible for him right now. He was grabbed out of the jar and thrown onto Sam’s carpet on which he already had been once. Sam’s foot rose above him. He could smell from his position that she hadn’t showered after gym. Her foot was covered in a thick and obviously wet sock in the colours of Jamaica. Sam didn’t hesitate and stomped on him quite heavily sending Michael to hell once more. In the following minutes she just raised her foot and stomped on him repeatedly. After the ninth time he passed out again with Sam’s strong scent in his nose.

It took another hour for him to wake up again. He couldn’t believe that he was still stuck with this sick girl which wanted to kill him. He hoped it all had been a bad dream but then realized that he was stuck to adhesive tape. God what is she planning now? He asked himself.

Sam grabbed him together with the tape and moved him in direction of her butt. At first he thought that he was going to be taped to her butt cheek but then her other hand moved aside one cheek and he had free vision of her butthole. God no no no, he thought while he was moved towards it. His body was slightly bigger than the opening and she taped him so that he was held in place directly in front of it. When she let loose of her right butt cheek he was squeezed between the two of them and against that hole which by the way smelt awful.

“Since you’ve refused to die yet I made an appropriate place for you to stay. I’m excited to witness how you react on a little gas”.

Michael grew pale. He looked into the black maw which smelled rancid and couldn’t no anything when Sam pulled her panties and a leggings over him. It was dark now and he felt Sam moving. Her steps caused him to be grinded between her cheeks.

And then he heard it coming. A rumbling came into his direction. Sam let out a nasty fart and she had no Idea what kind of experience Michael had to make now.

Michael’s body was covered in little pieces of faeces but that was not his problem. First it had been only the worst smell he had ever experienced but then the gas invaded his lungs and his circulatory system. He became dizzy and vomited into Sam’s asshole before he passed out once more.

Chapter End Notes:

Comments requested gonna take some time for the next chapters.

Thanks for reading