- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Highlight chapter with much sexual interaction and feet. Hope you enjoy it.

This evening Michael and Lora awaited Celine to spend a nice evening for their friendship was deep even though the humiliation Celine had made Michael go through. It had been one of the few times Michael was shrunken and did not really felt abused by women sitting or stepping on him because he knew that Celine meant no harm. Although he worried that Celine would want him to shrink down again and he really was exhausted by the last day.

 Celine knocked on their door at eight o’clock PM and after a brief welcome they sat down and drank some beer while watching a movie. The irony was that they watched “honey I shrunk the kids” what confirmed Michael in his suspicion that they wanted him to shrink afterwards.

Nevertheless they enjoyed the movie and Michael noticed that Celine and Lora seemed to already have a very deep relationship. He liked that actually. Well at least it was better than Lora having a friendship like that with any of the other girls who seemed to see him only as a toy for their own pleasure.

When the movie was over the three of them were already tipsy and the two girls looked at him with joy in their eyes.

“Michael sweetheart?” Lora whispered seductively and Michael already knew where this was heading. Celine stood up and changed her seat on the bed to sit beside him. She touched him gently by his shoulder while Lora started to caress his neck with kisses. Michael felt his defences fall especially because Lora did not seem to have any problem with Celine touching him seductively like that.

Both of them caressed him now softly. “Couldn’t you shrink for us Mike?” Celine asked. Michael just nodded and kissed Lora while Celine massaged his back. It was a peace of heaven. “That’s so cute of you Michael dear you get your reward before”, Lora said and they started a ménage a trois. Michael couldn’t believe that Lora was okay with it and gladly accepted the price he would pay for it.

Now it was Michael’s turn. He took the glass of Screyquid and drank it quickly. It didn’t take long and he was shrunken down once again.

But this time it was different. He shrank out of free will for his girlfriend and a close friend after all. He had a good feeling with it, knowing that they wouldn’t hurt him anyhow.

He watched at Lora’s and Celine’s feet standing in front of him like small hills. They were both bare and they wiggled their toes playfully. Michael did not want to act scared so he walked right to Lora’s and started to kiss them although it felt strange. Lora made a sound of surprise and started smiling.

He was pretty focused on Lora’s toes when he suddenly got poked by Celine’s foot from behind. He smiled and repeated the procedure on her foot with the same passion. He did not exactly like kissing their feet but he felt like he owed them something.

After nearly half an hour of worshipping the two of them he grew a little tired and stopped. He sat down on the fluffy carpet and planned to make a short rest when he already saw Celine’s foot approaching him placing itself slightly on him leaving his head beneath her big toe with which she slightly pressed onto his face.

It smelled lightly just as feet smelled. He didn’t resist and let her rub her foot on him while he rested. After a while he pushed against the toe to signal that he wanted to stand up again and she let him.

As soon as he stood Lora grabbed him with her toes raising him to her lap and let him fall into it. Just as Celine she didn’t wear anything from the threesome before so he had a close up view of her vagina. She and Celine then moved their positions so they formed an area with their laps with one vagina on each side.

“Decide Mike, Left or Right first”, Celine said in a playful voice. He knew that he had no choice and that he had to decide for Lora for she was his girlfriend.

“I don’t really like the idea of going near them regions at this size”, he said concerned when he remembered his last interaction with a women’s privates when shrunken. But the two girls just chuckled and signalled him to choose. He headed for Lora’s and she nodded in agreement.

When he stood in front of it he didn’t know what to do and started touching and massaging it. Lora moaned but it wasn’t enough.

Celine suddenly shoved him into the pit with her toe and eventually stopped when he was completely inside. She then removed her toe and Michael saw the walls of flesh close around him trapping him inside where he had been shortly before with a single part of his body. He really didn’t like that thought and tried to get out of it again but he hadn’t got the strength needed to force himself out. Lora felt him struggling in there which gave her immense feelings of pleasure. Quickly Michael was soaked in her juices and gasped for air.

But she did not want to torture him for she felt that he was desperately trying to get out of her. She opened the maw and Michael crawled out of it, wet from her juices.

“Well that didn’t seem to match your expectations did it?” Celine said with a crooking smile. Michael shook his head tired. But at least it was his girlfriend’s vagina he was stuck to which made it less a humiliation. “I know yours should be next Celine dear but I really can’t bear that”, he said looking at her deeply. Celine chuckled and gave him a smile. “Don’t worry we’re not here to torment you after you shrunk down voluntarily sweetie”, she responded and picked him up. He was lifted to her mouth and she gave him a kiss covering his whole body with her full red lips.

She then took him into her mouth with his head still on the outside and moved to Lora. Michael saw how Lora’s mouth was drawing near and in no time his head was in it and the two girls started kissing. In-between Michael was stuck between two tongues which looked like giant red tentacles. It was a strange experience but it somehow turned him on for he liked the imagination of these two girls making out. He tried to ignore the saliva which soaked him now but it managed its way into his mouth nearly making him puke. He did not want to puke into one of these girls’ mouth though so he hung in and waited until he was spitted out onto Lora’s hand.

“It’s really hard having fun with a shrunken guy while trying not to humiliate him too much”, Lora said. Michael shook the saliva from his drenched body and laughed. He looked at Celine and saw that she had an adhesive tape in her hand which brought back bad memories of the last day.

He was taped then onto Lora’s left nipple and he felt like being stuck to a soft Hill. His face was turned away from his girlfriend’s breast so he could see Celine’s beautiful Hills approaching.

They drew nearer very fast and soon he became smothered between the breast he was stuck to and Celine’s. He got a hard on very fast even though it wasn’t really a pleasing encounter.

They played games like this throughout the whole evening until the three of them were all really tired and Celine bid farewell with a kiss goodnight to him before she returned to her room.

They went to sleep at last and Michael had no problems dozing off. He had pleasant dreams of a beautiful future with his girlfriend until eventually he was interrupted by something that felt like an earthquake in his dream.

He woke up immediately realizing that he was held captive in someone’s hand. It was a rough trip but not too long until he finally was released and fell into an object he couldn’t define due to the sudden invasion of light which hurt his eyes.

He looked around and saw that he most likely had been thrown into a sneaker and the smell proved his suspicion. He looked up and saw the face he least wanted to see at that moment.

“Nadia”, he said in shock. Nadia’s face smiled devilishly down on him and made him wonder what she had in store for him.

“Hey there Michael you might have forgotten but I think you owe me something”, she said.

Michael remembered how she had saved him from being discovered by Sam but he hadn’t expected her to steal him from his girlfriend while shrunken.

“See I’m sorry for the weird circumstances but you avoided me so I thought I should force some private moments with you”, she said with a voice that Michael didn’t like at all.

“Since you had so much trouble with spending time with me you’re gonna spend some time jogging with me now if you want or not”.

Michael became pale. He saw how Nadia’s foot, which was covered in a dirty grey sock raised above the entrance to his prison. “Nadia let’s just talk come on don’t torment me like this please”, he begged thinking back to his experiences in Lucy’s boot at Chloé’s party.

Nadia did not respond to his plead and continued shoving her foot into the sneaker. Michael fled in direction of the toe section so he wouldn’t endure the full pressure of her foot but as last time this happened her foot was faster than he was knocking him on his back with his face turned to the grey menace approaching him. He had been close to the toe section but now he was buried under her foot and his face was pressed into the fabric of the sock.

He could feel pieces of dirt on that sock but as expected the worst thing was the smell. These were definitely no fresh socks and he wondered how bad it would develop when she actually started jogging. Right then it might was quite warm and stinky but she did not start to sweat yet.

He felt how she was putting her foot into place and then the pressure began as she started walking. It was similar to the experience back at Corinne’s foot. It was one of the worst experiences one could endure while being shrunken because passing out was very unlikely due to the constant pressure change.

When Nadia seemed to be outside and started jogging Michael realized that this situation he was now in was even more awful. I didn’t even take five minutes until it got extremely hot under her foot and she started sweating like hell through that already stinking sock.

Though he now knew that he didn’t have to breathe for some time while being shrunken, his reflexes forced him to try it but his mouth was filled with the fabric of her sock, which tasted incredibly terrible, so he had to try through the nose and that only made matters worse. At last Michael felt like an insect again and after fifteen minutes he expected his body to splatter at any moment. But it endured the torture and kept sending the pain to his brain.

It had to be fifty degrees Celsius or even more under there and he was already was grinded deep into the fabric of Nadia’s sock. It can’t end like this, Lora will find out and rescue me, Michael thought trying desperately not to give up on his life.

His body was flat as a flounder and turned dirty when after nearly an hour the torment stopped. Michael couldn’t really feel his body anymore there was only pain. Light surrounded him then and he opened his eyes but still only saw the fabric his face was buried into. Something separated him from the foot and he realized that he had been stuck to her foot when she put off her shoes.

The light hurt in his eyes but the pain in the rest of his body already started to lessen. Once again he was surprised by his bodies capabilities. He should have been a stain on her foot for long.

“I bet you’re ready to talk now aren’t you Mike?” Nadia said in a derisive way. Michael’s brain was still blocked and the only thing he got out was “Fuck off you sick sadistic whatever you are”.

His eyes got used to the light and he looked directly into Nadia’s eyes. And she did not really seem satisfied with his answer. But Michael didn’t care at that moment. He wanted to hurt her verbally as she had hurt him physically.

“Well okay it was your choice after all. Our deal is history now”, she answered calm and cold and laid Michael into some kind of box. He could see how she got out her handy and started calling someone.

“Hey Sam this is Nadia you might want to come over to me after your gym”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you liked it and I'm going to continue with the writing as soon as possible.

I'd be glad for comments or reviews and will try to work with them.

Thank you for reading.