- Text Size +

Chapter 13: Ariadne

I eventually got bored of searching for a place to fuck this girl and made the AI teleport me to a nice bedroom. The moment we materialized, I ordered the AI increase my strength so I could overpower this girl. I quickly wrenched her right arm behind her back and pushed her towards the bed. I shoved her forward and made her top half of the body crash onto the bed, leaving her bent over the bedside. I shrunk down a bit so I could grope her body easily. I pressed my pelvis to her ass. Oh my god. Her ass was so big, and so soft. I could just grind on it all day. I lifted her skirt up to get a better look at her ass in that tight thong. My mouth watered, and I could feel my pussy getting even more drenched than it was previously.

“Now, how old are you hun?” I asked. I could hear her whimpering. It only made me want her more.

“18.” She sniffled.

“Ah, lucky me! You’re legal, hahahaha!” I laughed, I’m an evil giantess who would kill anyone in my path, but I’m not about to rape a minor. I wanted to be rough with her the whole way through though, and just completely dominate her. I grabbed a tuft of hair from behind her head and wrenched it back, forcing her to grind her entire body against mine. I began groping all over her body, and I was left with no resistance. I ran my fingers across her nipples to find it completely erect. My, my, she was enjoying this as much as I was. I took my right hand and slowly slid it down her body, gently caressing it, before bringing it to her ass. I grabbed her ass, moving it all around her butt, feeling it. I squeezed it one more time before giving it a nice slap, getting a sexual noise out from her. I brought my right hand back around to her vagina and slowly pushed my hand into her thong. I finally got my hand onto her pussy and began to slowly rub it, periodically fingering her. I took my left hand and slowly fondled both of her breasts.

“So….” I said, pausing between a few words, kissing her neck up and down.

“Have you ever been shrunken down to the size of a doll before?” I asked licking the right side of her neck slowly, kissing it too.

“No, I haven’t.” She said, she tried so hard to hide the squeals of orgasms, but I could hear everyone single one of them.

“Well,” I whispered in her ear, softly. “You’re about to experience something amazing with a goddess.” I said before shrinking her. She laid in the air momentarily, before dropping down onto the bed. I quickly jumped onto the bed on all fours, and towered over her. I brought my face close to her miniature body.

“So, do I take the top, or the skirt off first?” I asked playfully pretending to remove her clothing with my tongue. I decided to start with her top and stuck my tongue under her shirt. I slowly began to lift her shirt up, intending to rip it. It was about to rip, I could hear the fabrics slowly tearing apart. My pussy was dripping with ecstasy. Though, seconds later, everything came to a standstill, and everything de-materialized right before my eyes. I was lying in an all-white room on all fours, licking nothing, looking like a complete dumbass.

“Thank you for using Imagi-chair! We hope to invigorate your life again!” The AI said before the program shut off and I was back in my living quarters in my shirt and skirt. Two people stood by the door. I was so pissed, they had to fucking interrupt my session, of all times now? I watched the lady that shut off my Imagi-Chair.

“Sorry to interrupt your session Ms. Santiago, but your friend Mila is here to see you. My fit of rage immediately dissipated when I heard the name “Mila”. She quickly popped out from behind the assistant, and watched me with a big smile. I got out of the chair and ran to her, giving her a big hug. She was only 4 feet, 4 inches, so she was practically a child when I bear hugged her.

“Oh my god Mila! It’s so good to see you! I haven’t seen you for months!” I yelled in excitement. It had only been a few weeks, but I had to over exaggerate.  

“I know! It has been! They finally activated my powers Ariadne! I can practically lift anything up in the entire world, and I can fly at supersonic speeds! I can finally be a part of your team. I’m so happy we can spend time together again.” She was right. I might be a rage induced goddess, and I may have no regard for human life, but she was the only girl that I wouldn’t step on.

“Welcome to the Elites Mila. Now, tell me everything that’s been going with you” I said, before showing her out the door and walking with her.

 

Chapter 14: Ansam COMING SOON