- Text Size +

Chapter 12: Ariadne

It didn’t take me long to find a neighbourhood quite honestly; all I had to do was knock a few buildings over and one was awaiting me in the horizon. I approached the entrance to the quiet neighbourhood and stepped on the gate whole, crushing it.

“Computer, find me a young, horny, female teenager who enjoys pussy too.” I asked.

“Certainly.” The AI responded. A small blip appeared over a house far from me. I began my walk by stepping on every house I passed by. Entire houses, things that took months and hundreds of thousands of dollars to make, destroyed by a goddess. I was beginning to get drunk off of it this power, soon nothing could stop me. I finally arrived at the house after leaving death and destruction behind. I kneeled down and ripped the roof off the house to find a family around the dinner table with a birthday cake on top of it. The family watched me in terror as I watched them mischievously, then sexually when I found my sex slave. I quickly dipped my hand into the house and picked up the girl by the arm. I watched her to get a good look at her. My god she was a slut. Her breasts were huge, bigger than mine when I’m normal size, and it was perfectly shown with an extremely low cut top. Her body was a perfect hourglass figure too, only making me hornier. I could nearly see her nipples with the amount of cleavage being shown. Her shirt stopped at her belly button and she had a belly button piercing, as well as nose, eyebrow and what looked to be nipple piercings. She wore an incredibly short skirt, which wasn’t fooling anyone with how much it was not covering, and to top it off, a sexy thong. My god she wears this shit in front of her parents? I’m going to have so much fun with her. I could hear some commotion back at the house and I looked at them.

“Oh don’t worry, I’m just going to use your daughter as my sex slave and I’ll bring her right back to you!” I said.

“Fuck you bitch! Give me back my sister!” Some little runt yelled. I looked down to find some pre-teen watching me with anger.

I bent down and stuck my head into their home to watch him face to face.

“Look little one, I’m asking you nicely. I’m just going to have my way with your sister and I’ll bring her right back, okay?” I asked politely.

“Fuck you! Give her back now!” He yelled. Oh he was going to regret that. I watched him for a few moments, before screaming at the top of my lungs in his face:

“LISTEN YOU LITTLE RUNT! I WAS BEING NICE BEFORE, BUT NOW YOU’RE MAKING ME MAD! I’M GOING TO HAVE MY WAY WITH YOUR SISTER AND DO WHAT I PLEASE AND SO HELP ME GOD, IF YOU EVEN TRY TO TALK BACK AGAIN, I WILL EAT YOU AND YOUR PARENTS! DO YOU HEAR ME?”

 I screamed. My voice was so loud, practically everything in the kitchen went flying around. The mom, dad and the kid couldn’t even stay balanced with the wind I was throwing at them, and nearly all of the windows within my vicinity exploded. I had to make sure these people didn’t go deaf.

“I said, do I make myself clear?” I asked the boy. He watched me in fear before nodding in a quick burst.

“Good, now I’ll be back sweetie so don’t wait up” I said before placing the girl into my panties and stomped off, searching for a nice place.