- Text Size +

The tiny woman squirmed feebly in his hand as Gideon closed the door to his bedroom. It was a huge room with French doors that opened onto a stone balcony, the solid darkness of night apparent through the glass panes. There were also cages in here, filled with his favorite playthings, and he could sense the watchful gazes of the women in them. He stood there for a second, basking in their unease and their reluctant adoration. Any other night, he’d take out two or three of the tiny women (since one would inevitably die from his rough playing). But tonight he had a new pet to explore.

He set her down on a night stand, pleased to see the state that she was in. Exhausted, there was no doubt about that. Her tiny limbs trembled as she pushed herself up, her torso rotating to reveal the swollen “G” imprinted onto her flesh. Still, she lifted her head to look up at him, her dark eyes shining brightly in the lamplight.

At that moment, there was nothing else in the world that Gideon wanted more than to hurt her.

He purposely leaned over the table, allowing his shadow to swallow her up. The amethyst collar twinkled as she tried to get out from underneath him. But there was no way for the little woman to go. She was trapped on the table, helpless to do anything other than gape up at him. The knowledge that he could do anything to the small, delicate creature was erotic. He could smash her into red jelly beneath his fist, rip her head from her neck, force his pinkie up between her legs and laugh as her fragile pelvis separated.

Blood rushed to his penis as he fantasized about the infinite ways that he could destroy the woman on the table. Paige was level with the his groin and the robe was open enough so that she could see his growing erection. She stared at it, mesmerized; then he playfully thrust forward, his cock bashing into her like a battering ram. Her tiny body was flung backwards and when she struck the table and skidded to a stop, he wondered if he had killed her. It certainly wouldn’t have been the first time that he had unwittingly broken one of his toys.

But Paige pulled herself up, looking dazed as she touched the slow stream of blood trickling from her split lip. She seemed shocked to see her crimson-stained fingertips and her eyes gradually drifted back toward Gideon. There was anger etched on her face, but something else as well. Fear. It made him even more aroused and lust reduced his voice to a low growl when he said, “Come here.”

She was smart enough not to disobey, especially after he had given her a glimpse of what would happen to those who defied him. Like Stacy. What a foolish girl…he had led her on, pretending that she was his favorite, and when he had deliberately cast her aside for a new pet, she had threatened to kill herself and her cage mates. And now she was nothing more than a mangled corpse, her blood scrubbed from the carpet by some repulsive little Null.

“Listen carefully. You will make me come or I’ll go and get your little friend,” he told her, grinning as he saw her eyes widen in horror, “And I’ll tear her apart in front of you. Do you understand?”

The tiny woman gazed up at him, blood still running down from her lip, and she muttered a soft, “Yes.”

“Get going.”

“Yessir,” she said quietly, approaching his throbbing erection with trepidation. When her minuscule hands touched his cockhead, he drew in his breath sharply, savoring the sensation. It was an exquisite feeling, especially when her fingers caressed his flesh ever-so-slightly, but even better was her expression, like a frightened mouse forced out into the open. That round-eyed look brought out the predator in him and he rammed his cock forward once more, this time rolling her underneath it. When he withdrew, he saw her twitching and squirming, and so he did it again and again, relishing her feeble struggles and sad mews of pain. Paige probably would have died beneath his rock-hard shaft if he hadn’t orgasmed, the pleasure building up inside of him until it exploded with glorious violence.

Even through the rippling waves of ecstasy, he managed to aim at the bruised and beaten thing on the nightstand, hitting her chest with the full-force of his ejaculation. It shoved her backwards and as she reeled, trying to regain her footing, his next shots hit her in the face. She collapsed, soaked with his semen, and he waited until she wasn’t moving before he touched her with an index finger. To his amusement, she sputtered and moved her arms and legs in an uncoordinated way, floundering in the thick viscosity of his seed.

“You’re a tough little thing,” Gideon commented, finding a handkerchief in one of the bureau drawers. Paige was silent, too tired to even attempt to brush the milky slime from her body. Once he cleaned himself, he wiped her off as well, running the handkerchief over her belly, her breasts, her weary face. It wasn’t concern for her that drove his actions; he just didn’t want to hold some filthy, cum-soaked creature in his hands.

He found the leash next, a thin thread of gold links, no thicker than dental floss but strong enough that the tiny woman couldn’t break it. One end he clipped to her sparkling collar; the other he wound around his middle finger, giving her just enough slack to move around. When he placed her on the bed, the damask duvet barely dimpling beneath her weight, she began to experimentally tug at the leash, and then at the collar.

“If that collar comes off, your friend’s head comes off as well,” Gideon said as he climbed onto the bed beside her.

She saw that he was serious and her arms flopped down to her sides, the gold chain rattling slightly. He laid on his side, his body forming a towering wall above her. Paige watched him warily, her pose tense, ready to run. But despite this, he was still too fast for her, rolling over just enough so that his crotch came down on her, pinning the tiny woman between the mattress and his sex. If he had rolled over more, she would have been crushed into a bloody stain on the duvet. But she was merely trapped for now and he lay there, enjoying her frightened squirming.

Soon her movements weakened as she ran out of energy. Gideon didn’t even bother to turn off the light, drifting into contented sleep.

***

Paige, on the other hand, didn’t sleep for most of the night.

She was on her back, the soft, heavy weight of the giant’s testicles bearing down upon her. Initially, she had fought, punching and kicking at the oppressive flesh. Not that she could hurt him, but maybe she could annoy him enough that he would roll back over. But it was useless. Gideon didn’t move and she became so tired that she laid there motionless, struggling to breathe. It was dark and humid and hot and although he had bathed recently, the air seemed overwhelmingly like him: acrid sweat and the bleach-like odor of semen.

And the sounds that he made — his deep, rhythmic breathing, the thrum of his heartbeat, the faint scratching of the duvet against his skin as he moved — were all that she heard as she lay there in the hellishly hot blackness. It was enough to drive a person mad, but Paige refused to lose her mind. Since she couldn’t free her body, she allowed her imagination to wander, away from this room, this mansion. She imagined being outside and for once, she didn’t feel the mind-numbing fear of being exposed and alone. Instead, she experienced a thrill of pleasure as she envisioned herself walking away from this awful place. It didn’t matter if there were snakes and owls and other predators…they were far less worse than the monster imprisoning her here.

For a moment, it actually felt like she was outside, walking amongst the tall blades of grass that glittered with dew, the fresh air against her face. Then the giant shifted slightly, his gigantic balls threatening to smother her. Paige resumed pounding at the wrinkly flesh, trying to push it off of her body. Tears of rage and humiliation streamed down her face and she tasted one, bitterly salty, as it trickled into her mouth.

She must have nodded off at one point because she was jolted awake when the pressure was abruptly lifted and bright sunlight assaulted her eyes. Moaning, she reached up with a shaking hand, touching her sweaty cheeks. Gideon was awake and observing her, his head resting upon one hand. He was handsome, she had to admit, and he certainly didn’t look like a psychopath at that moment. But that’s what he was and she had to remind herself of that as he pulled on the golden leash, forcing her to come closer to him.

Once she within reach, his fingers closed around her and lifted upwards, carrying her over the rolling landscape of his torso. The hand paused near his face and she gazed up into his right eye, his colossal size making it impossible to stare into both eyes simultaneously. His irises weren’t a solid color but rather a dazzling array of blues and grays. And the pupils, bigger in diameter than her fists, were endless pools of blackness, constricting as they focused on her.

Then his lips parted, his hurricane breath stirring her hair, and she gasped as she found herself being lowered to his mouth. Paige saw the flash of his teeth, immense and white and deadly, and she shivered with instinctual dread. He said something, the rumble of his voice vibrating up through her body, but she was too fixated on the awful sight of his mouth to process it.

“No, no, no,” Paige protested as a monstrous tongue, glistening with saliva, slipped out. She tried to avoid the huge thing, but she was held firmly in the giant’s grasp. The tongue slithered against her body, unwelcome. It was a horrible feeling. Not only was it warm and slimy, but the tastebuds acted like sandpaper, roughly rubbing at her breasts. Paige opened her own mouth to beg him to stop, but then he swept his tongue upwards, over her face. Her vision darkened briefly and she gagged as she tasted his saliva.

The tongue pulled away and she continued to retch, her empty stomach heaving uselessly. A sudden jolt, and suddenly she was pushed between the Alpha’s lips. Paige clawed at the lips, then at the tongue as it undulated beneath her. She found herself on her back, the ridged red roof of Gideon’s mouth curving above her. Behind her was his throat and she understood that he could very easily send her hurtling down it.

She started to plead with him, although he didn’t seem to hear her or care. His tongue pushed her up, against his hard upper palate, squeezing her against it. He was playing with her, drawing out little cries of pain as the tongue pushed harder and harder, threatening to crush her ribcage.

“P-please,” she managed and without warning, the tongue ceased its relentless battery and rolled her forward, past the enormous teeth and onto the giant’s palm. Now that she was out of his mouth, she saw that Gideon was grinning, his eyes bright with lust. And if that look in his eyes weren’t enough, she saw the monumental erection that throbbed between his legs.

“You know what you have to do,” Gideon said, draping her across his cockhead.

Shivering, she obeyed.

***

An hour later, after he had showered and changed into a new suit, Gideon sat down at his desk. He slowly flipped through pages and pages of reports, finding it difficult to focus. Paige’s movements were distracting and he almost regretted putting her into his boxer-briefs. Almost. The hopeless expression on her face as he had wedged her between his genitals and the gray fabric of his underwear had been priceless. The poor thing was almost broken, he could tell. A few more weeks of this and she would be licking his feet like a dog.

Gideon turned another page and he finally saw something that captured his attention. It was the latest demographic data, which the Senate Committee on Size Affairs had been monitoring closely. And since he was on that committee, this was of particular interest to him. He read carefully, the woman in his pants forgotten.

The numbers were discouraging. For years, the number of Alphas being born had decreased, to the point where many of the great cities like Tokyo and Paris were almost deserted. Gideon had visited the breeding centers on occasion, inspecting the cages and talking to the Alpha scientists. Those in charge had told him what he already knew, that most of the current male newborns were Nulls and the females, well, they remained as small as ever. The implication was bleak: normal-sized humans were steadily becoming extinct.

He put down the report and stared out the window for awhile, watching the sky. What would happen when the last Alpha died? The tiny people would overrun the world, assuming that they weren’t eaten by animals first. Gideon saw all of the cities abandoned, the great works of humankind left to rot. He shuddered, then saw something moving on the floor.

The Null was going about his duties, unaware that the Alpha’s eyes had settled on him. Most of the time, Gideon ignored the horrible little things. But for some reason, the presence of the tiny man filled him with blinding rage. He pushed the chair back and stood up, striding toward the Null. His target didn’t look up until Gideon was directly above him, the Alpha’s mouth contorted into a grimace. The Null looked surprised and frightened, and for some strange reason, Gideon imagined the tiny man with one of his female pets. In his mind’s eye, their arms and legs were intertwined, and they were lost in passion as they explored one another’s bodies, which was ridiculous because Nulls were eunuchs. But the image was so vivid and horrible that he shuddered again, harder this time.

“You fucking little bastard,” Gideon growled and the Null raised both hands in some sort of pathetic gesture. To his disgust, the tiny man garbled something unintelligible, as if he were actually trying to communicate with him. Gideon stomped down quickly and with great violence, the Null’s body exploding in a spray of blood and pulped flesh. It was clear that the creature was dead; his ruptured organs were fanned out around the Alpha’s foot, but Gideon continued to grind down, smearing his remains into the floor.

He eventually regained his composure and settled back down onto his chair, unzipping his pants and retrieving the flushed woman imprisoned in there. She was quite a sight, her dark hair an unruly mess and her eyes bleary with exhaustion and humiliation. And she smelled like him, too, which made sense, considering where she had been. He set her on the desk, pulling up his zipper. She had kept on the collar, he saw. Which meant that she was taking his threats seriously.

“That’s a good girl,” he said, touching her miniature breasts with one finger.

“Yes, Master,” she answered in a flat voice. He continued to feel her breasts, so small that he could probably rip them off with his fingernails. The scream that she would make if he did that would be so delightful.

The door to his study opened, startling both the Alpha and the tiny woman. Will poked his head in, looked briefly at the bloody stain on the floor, all that remained of the Null.

He didn’t comment on it, though. Instead, his voice was artificially cheerful. “You wanted to see me, Gideon?”

“Yes, I did. After you pick up the dry cleaning, call James and tell him that I need another day to finish the annual size demographics summary,” Gideon said, looking at the report again. “It’s depressing, knowing that humanity is steadily becoming extinct.”

“But the Nulls and women aren’t becoming extinct,” Will replied and the look that Gideon gave him was so chilling that his mouth snapped shut involuntarily. An uneasy silence followed and Will’s eyes drifted over to where Paige stood on the desk.

“One of the new pets that you picked up a few days ago,” Gideon told him.

Will continued to look at her. “I know.”

“She’s feisty, I must say. But not for much longer. Right, my dear?”

“Yes, Master,” the woman mumbled.

Will approached the desk. “May I hold her?”

“Be my guest,” Gideon said with a casual wave of his hand.

The other Alpha reached out and gingerly lifted up the tiny woman, simply holding her in his palm and not stroking her silky skin like Gideon would have done in his position. And the way that the corners of his mouth curled upward, the gleam of fascination in his hazel eyes…well, it made Gideon uncomfortable. It was not the expression of an Alpha with a pet.

“Give her to me,” he snapped and Will immediately gave her up, placing her in Gideon’s hand. What was that on Will’s face now? Disappointment? Gideon’s fingers closed possessively around Paige, hiding her from view.

“Don’t worry. You’ll get one of your own someday,” he said. Will merely nodded. In his fist, he felt the small woman shift, probably trying to avoid his constricting fingers.

“Now, don’t you have some dry cleaning to pick up?” Gideon asked, pleased when the other Alpha finally walked away, leaving him alone with his pet.

***

To Paige’s relief, the giant was too preoccupied with his work to pay much attention to her. She laid down amidst the huge binders and pens, her body wracked with pain and exhaustion. As Gideon flipped through pages and pages of reports, she fell asleep. In her dreams, she was outside, running for her life. As she pushed  through the grass, something immense pursued her, the ground quaking beneath its staggering weight. Somehow, she knew that it wasn’t an animal but an Alpha, and she was confused as to whether it was Will or Gideon. For some reason, they both had the same face.

Then something heavy landed beside her, jolting her awake. She blinked, realizing how close the binder was that Gideon had dropped next to her. A few more inches and it would have squashed her flat. The giant peered down at her, his mouth a straight line but his eyes shining with that merry cruelty. He lowered his hand down to the desk and without being told to, she climbed into it.

Paige hoped very much that he brought her back to the cage. She hadn’t seen Alicia since yesterday and she worried about her friend. At least Gideon hadn’t been around to torment her. No, Paige had been his target for the last few hours.

Please, please bring me back to the others, Paige prayed. But the giant didn’t head in that direction. He brought her through a set a French doors, out onto a large balcony. Fresh air, fragrant with the scent of lilacs and other flowers from the gardens, caressed her face and for the first time in days, she felt a hesitant sort of happiness. She recalled her recent dream, of running for her life, and she decided that despite the danger, she would do it. Escape. Slowly, the gears turned in her head. Once she figured out what to do with Alicia, she would run far, far away from this hellish place.

She almost got the chance. Gideon put her on the teak patio table and disappeared back inside. Paige watched him leave, wondering where he was going. She didn’t wonder for very long; she sprinted to the edge of the table, trying to figure out how to get down. Jumping was out of the question; she would break every bone in her body when she hit the ground. What about climbing down one of the legs? She studied the leg closest to her, trying to work up the courage. Just as she finally convinced herself that she could make it, the giant reappeared, carrying a covered silver tray.

“You weren’t thinking of trying to get away, were you?” Gideon’s smile told her that he already knew the answer. Paige held her breath, afraid that he would swat her, crush her like an insect. Like Stacy and the others. But he didn’t strike her; instead, he put the tray down and sat across from her.

She watched as he removed the cover from the tray, speaking to her as he did. “Some of my pets have tried to escape. But I always catch them. And do you know what I do to them?”

His eyes burned into hers and Paige’s voice wobbled, “N-no, M-Master. What do you d-do to them?”

Gideon didn’t answer at first. He removed an antique china plate, its edges ringed with gold patterns, and some silverware from the tray. Paige noticed what else was on the tray: a half-dozen women, all tied up, wiggling and writhing in terror. The giant’s hand reached for one, grabbing her around the middle.

“Amongst the Alphas, it’s considered taboo to eat women and Nulls,” Gideon said, inspecting the tiny woman. “Cannibalism and all that. But that’s why I enjoy it so much.”

Hearing these words, the woman began to thrash more wildly and she tried to scream, but because she was gagged, she could only make a low, muffled noise. The giant set her on the plate and she rolled herself over, trying to crawl away. But he seized a fork and nonchalantly drove it into her torso, impaling her on the tines. The muffled sound became higher as Gideon carried the woman toward his mouth, blood seeping from her wounds and pattering onto the plate. As if she was nothing more than an hors-d’oeuvre, he placed the woman in his mouth and withdrew the fork. The rational part of Paige’s mind argued that he wouldn’t do it, that he wouldn’t actually eat a person. But when the giant gazed down purposefully at her, she understood that yes, he would do such an abominable thing.

Gideon’s jaw began to move and Paige cringed as she heard the first sharp crunches, followed by noises of excruciating pain. Each time that he chewed, the cracking and wet, pulping noises seemed to become worse, until she felt faint from watching the ghastly spectacle. And the whole time, his eyes never left her, as if he was relishing her horror as much as the taste of his victim’s flesh.

Paige shook violently as he finished chewing and swallowed whatever remained of the unfortunate woman. Smirking, he pointed the fork at her, the tines painted a gruesome red.

“That’s what I do to those who try to escape,” he said.

“I-I understand.”

“Do you?” Gideon pinched another woman between his fingers and put her on the plate. The serrated steak knife gleamed as he picked it up, positioned it over his next victim.

“Yes! Yes! I do! I do! Please stop!” Paige howled.

The giant continued to smirk, the knife descending upon the woman on the plate. It sliced through her abdomen so quickly that she didn’t have time to react. Blood and long ropes of intestine spilled out messily onto the plate, the woman’s two halves jerking and convulsing. Paige could only stare, horrified, as she realized that the poor thing wasn’t dead yet. Somehow, she survived even as her blood pooled around her. Gideon stabbed her twitching lower half with the fork and raised that to his mouth as well.

Paige glanced away, sickened.

Her stomach somersaulted wildly, the vertigo increasing to the point where her vision started to tunnel. She had no intention of looking back at what the giant was doing until she felt a sharp point dig into her chest. It was one of the fork tines, as long as a spear, and her eyes moved from the enormous utensil to Gideon’s cruel face. The tine continued to press up against her skin, hard enough to draw blood but not hard enough to skewer her. He held the fork there for what seemed like an eon before he laid it down beside his plate.

There were still several women curled up on the tray. Gideon untied one and then put her in his mouth as if she were a peppermint, not even bothering to chew her up like the others. He sucked on the woman, rolling her around his mouth. At one point, her head and arms poked out from between his lips, her black hair plastered to her face from his saliva. Apparently, he became tired with the game because he sucked her back into his mouth and swallowed her in a single powerful gulp.

He ate the others in a similar way, one by one, until the tray was empty. By that point, Paige had moved past feeling terror and revulsion. She still felt nauseous and her head pounded fiercely, but everything seemed so…distant. Removed. Far away, a chickadee was tweeting and she wished more than anything that she could be that bird. Even being ant ant would be better than this.

A shadow fell over her and she looked up to see Gideon’s palm and outstretched fingers. She accepted her fate with resignation, hoping that he was merciful enough to chew her up at least. But the giant pressed her to his abdomen instead. Beneath the black fabric of his suit, she heard all of the various internal noises of his body, including the rhythmic beating of his heart. There was also the gurgling of his stomach and something else, something that resembled screams. Horrible, choking screams, muffled behind flesh and bone and muscle.

The women that he had eaten were still alive and they were shrieking inside of the giant.

This time, when Paige’s vision tunneled, it didn’t stop until she could see nothing but blackness. Just before she fainted, she heard Gideon say, “I think that you understand now.”