- Text Size +

Light rain fell outside our small cave making soft pitter-patter sounds on the dense foliage. I had expected Britta to deny Molly outright. She had not.

“But this is a bad idea,” I pleaded with Britta. 

“I dunno…” Britta said thoughtfully. “It might be nice to grow a bit more.”

“How can you say that Britta?” I may have been thinking it, but to hear her give voice to my desire was something else entirely. “You’re over seven feet tall already! Isn’t that enough?”

Britta looked down at me over her enormous bust. I had to force myself to stop imagining her cleavage swallowing my head. “Sex with Molly lately has been incredible.” I stared at her incredulously. We were talking about irreversibly increasing her size to inhuman levels and she was thinking about how it could improve her sex life? Britta was many things but reckless was not one of them. Could Priscilla’s DNA be causing other side-effects? Without a lab and some samples I had no way to be sure.

“We’re talking about a permanent life cha-” I started.

“Oh don’t be so dramatic.” Molly cut in. “Britta’s size hasn’t been a problem so far, has it babe?”

“Not really.” Britta shrugged.

I sighed in exasperation and said, “You actually want to go through with this?” 

For a long moment the only sound was the steady drip of rain outside. The solid, earthy scent of the forest seemed to contrast with the wild beating of my heart. Finally, Britta broke the silence. “For a very long time I had a hard time accepting who I was,” she began, speaking softly. “I tried dieting, wearing baggy clothes, hunching my shoulders, I even walked with my knees bent a bit for a semester in high school- all so no one would notice how much bigger than other girls I was. None of it worked, of course. I just kept growing. Then, after studying psychology for a while, I started to accept myself. It wasn’t overnight of course, but gradually day by day I started to be okay with being different. Not long after that I met Molly.”

“She was super hot,” Molly chimed in.

I felt a stab of jealousy as they exchanged a warm look and immediately felt guilty for it. Britta rushed on, “But accepting isn’t the same as wanting. Sort of the same way you make peace with a pet dying, you’re never happy about it- you just accept it and move on. A part of me never stopped wishing I could be like everyone else. Then, out of nowhere, you made this formula. Suddenly the same type of girls who would tease me in in grade school were jealous of me. It’s like a light switched on, I realized that what is considered beautiful has never been constant. A hundred years ago it was tall rail-thin girls. Fifty years ago, it was short girls with big butts. Heck during the Renaissance a woman with all this.” Britta gave her shoulders a healthy shake, her bust wobbling heavily. “Would have been the pinnacle of sexuality. Maybe a new era is coming. An era where big is sexy. An era where being me isn’t something I have to accept- its something I get to enjoy.” Britta tapped her lips, searching for the way to phrase what she wanted to say next. “I guess what I’m saying is; if big is in, I am not about to lose my edge.”

Molly walked up and gave Britta a hug. It was like a child hugging her mother, Molly’s arms reached barely halfway around Britta’s girth and her head rested against the bigger woman’s broad stomach. Watching them smile while holding each other drained the fight out of me. Britta must have noticed me sag because her face sobered and she said, “Dylan, if you think this is too dangerous- I won’t do it.” 

“I…” What could I say? The entire experiment wasn’t ‘safe’. It would be hypocritical to try and stop her now. Or was I just telling myself that? Like Molly, some part of me desperately wanted to see her grow. I said the only thing I could say, “It is up to you.”

“Okay.” Britta’s smile returned. “Let’s do it.” 

Molly separated the pills into equal piles and handed one of the piles to Britta. Without ceremony Britta tilted her head back and tossed the pills into her mouth and swallowed. The rain outside started falling faster, drumming against the leaves. There was nothing to do but watch.

Britta was wearing a grey t-shirt and blue jeans, both of which conformed tightly to her massive seven-foot frame. Her blond hair was pulled back in ponytail that reached just below her shoulders. Massive sandaled feet were spread wide, she seemed to fill the cave all by herself, Molly and I were simply filling the gaps. “Your clothes will rip,” I warned.

“I want to feel it.” Britta whispered, her lips parted expectantly. She was eager. A deep contrast from the last time she had grown in front of me. Things had changed. Or GTS had changed her, the unwanted thought surfaced. Before I had a moment to consider it further, Britta began to grow. 

The first sign was the leather strap of her sandal. The left broke a moment before the right, making two distinct popping sounds. Britta kicked them away as the stitching of her jeans began tearing at her calf. Creamy white skin puckered through the dense threads of blue denim as the tear ran up her thick, powerful thighs. The snap to her jeans exploded off and hit the cave wall with a loud click. Britta moaned contentedly. The grey t-shirt stretched thinner and thinner as she grew. Soon a monstrous black bra was clearly visible beneath the straining grey fabric. The sound of stretching, groaning cloth could be heard clearly over the rain. The bottom of Britta’s heavy stomach crept into view as the hem climbed towards her rapidly enlarging bust.

From the beginning the black bra was overmatched; flesh pooched over the top where the cups were unable to contain her overdeveloped breasts. They inflated like fleshy balloons. Heavy swells of tit swelled over the edge of the bra and crested like gelatinous waves washing over a beach. The underwire pulled away from her body as her breasts expanded in every direction, leaving a steadily widening swath of underboob. Even the area gap of fabric near her armpits began to fill with wobbling breast meat. The bra surrendered with a loud snap, spilling Britta’s massive tits further into her already straining shirt. Rapid-fire popping noises came as stitches broke but, miraculously, the shirt held on. It’s hem was above her cavernous belly button. 

Every part of her expanded to unreal proportions; thick and powerful arms swelled larger than my thighs, hands stretched large enough to easily palm my head, towering meaty pillars for legs that exploded outward into a set of hips nearly a yard wide, and huge feet grew huger still- enough to bury most of my torso were she to deign to stand on me. Of course, her weight would probably kill me if she did. A quick calculation told me she weighed well over six hundred pounds! Nearly three hundred kilograms! Over a quarter of a ton of oversexed female! 

Britta shifted and pulled the now useless bra out from beneath her shirt. Her fat nipples and wide areola were clearly visible beneath fabric that had stretched to near-complete transparency. Her head thunked against the ceiling of the cave, and broke the silence. Everyone spoke at once.

“Oh-em-gee, baby you’re so huge!”
“Britta....”
“Ahhhhh, I’m… hungry.”

Britta’s eyes were closed, her face painted with ecstasy. She didn’t seem to notice she had hit her head. Her eyes flew open and her expression was nearly feral. “Food, now.” Britta snarled, snatching up her bag and nearly tearing it open. The broken bra sailed away from her hands as she discarded it to use both hands to rifle through her bag.

“Britta,” I croaked. “You’re immense.” She had to be over eight feet tall. I felt like a dwarf next to her, eyes level with her belly button. Molly started bouncing up and down in excitement, heaping Britta with saccharine praise. After a few moments of listening to her I collected the bra- it had enough fabric to make me a shirt! A small white tag stuck out from the band just before a row of four heavy duty hooks that read: 40-H. “This isn’t right,” I said. “You should only have gone up a few cup sizes from your original size. Your bust is growing faster than it should.”

Molly snorted. “Speak for yourself Dylan, I can’t wait to dive into those love pillows.”

“This is serious-” 

“Seriously awesome.” Molly interrupted before rolling her eyes. “A hot girl with big boobs just got even bigger boobs, what are you complaining about?”

I wanted to glare at Molly but I couldn’t take my eyes off of Britta as she began cramming twinkies into her mouth. “It won’t be awesome if she has an unstable growth episode like Priscilla did,” I said. I had told them about how she’d grown out of control and been forced to endure incredible pain. Molly’s expression tightened unhappily at the reminder. 

“Mmf. I feel fine Dylan.” Britta said, pausing to swallow. “Great even. Just hungry… and horny.” 

Molly’s grin was triumphant. “See Dylan? Stop worrying and enjoy yourself.”

Britta stopped eating to give us a lascivious smile. “I know what will make you feel better Dylan, why don’t you inspect these huge titties. You know... Make sure there isn’t anything wrong.” Britta lifted her shirt and her breasts raised with it, nipples pressing so deeply into the overtaxed fabric that they nearly ripped through. Instead, gravity finally dropped them from the tight grey shirt in a wobbling waterfall of tit. They bounced and jiggled for what seemed like an eternity but was probably only a brief moment. Britta’s breasts were incredibly youthful and firm for their size, riding defiantly high on her chest with fat nipples that pointed straight ahead as though in challenge. Britta cupped one massive jug, which overflowed her hand, and rolled a nipple suggestively between her fingers. She let out a soft, bassy moan and said, “Come. Suck my nipples while Molly eats me out.” 

It wasn’t a request.

Molly moved without hesitation, helping Britta out of her torn jeans with worshipful reverence. The throbbing in my own pants began overpowering other concerns. I moved forward, entranced by the firm peg of flesh Britta was rolling between her fingers- encouraging it to swell to even greater size. Yet as I drew closer I could see it was tantalizingly, infuriatingly out of reach. Molly was having the opposite problem, having to crouch slightly to position her head in front of Britta’s crotch.

Britta laughed. “I’m too tall for Dylan to suck my nipples but not tall enough for Molly to lick.” She gave a dramatic sigh, “I guess I’ll have to sit down. Clear away you two, unless you want to be sat on.”

“You can sit on me Britta!” Molly said excitedly. 

Britta laughed again. “Maybe another time Molly, I don’t think there would be anything left of you between my ass and the cave floor.” Molly actually looked dejected! Was she out of her mind? Britta pushed us away while she settled to the floor. Molly quickly recovered from her disappointment and crawled between Britta’s thighs and it was incredible to see her tiny body dwarfed by Britta’s huge legs, like a tiny skiff sailing into a berth meant for a much larger vessel. Molly’s dainty feet only extended a few inches past Britta’s enormous ones. 

Powerful fingers pulled me close, bundling me into Britta’s lap before I could protest. I wasn’t sure I wanted to protest. Her handling me so easily sent a shiver of excitement down my spine and I let her adjust me so that I was lying across her lap with my knees even with her right thigh, leaving my feet to dangle. Britta’s thighs were so thick my couldn’t reach the ground and even with Molly between them no part of the tiny girl and I touched. Britta’s left breast lay heavily against my midsection. She lifted it so that the nipple brushed my lips and said, “I want this one as hard as the other.” Referring obviously to the other nipple which she was still pinching between her fingers. I pulled the flesh nub into my mouth and was shocked at how much of my mouth it filled. It was as thick as my thumb and nearly half as long. It tasted like Britta.

I lost myself in her breasts. Her wide areolae wrinkled and contracted, drawing more skin into her nipple as it hardened. When she removed her hand I felt its silky weight settle onto my palms and I sucked harder for the realization that simply holding her bosom required effort. How much harder would Britta be to please if she continued to grow? Her nipple, now fully distended, brushed the roof of my mouth and I sucked it in further. Hard. Britta moaned followed by a crinkling sound. My eyes fluttered open and I saw- she was eating!

Judging by the loud slurping noises below and the twitching muscles of Britta’s thighs; Molly was performing vigorously. My own attentions had Britta’s nipple as hard as stone, so firm that even pinched between my teeth it was as wide as when I first started sucking. And yet Britta was stuffing food into her face with a determination that made it seem as though Molly and I were incidental. I opened my mouth but the moment Britta’s nipple slipped free she turned to glare at me over the box of cheese crackers she was devouring. I smartly looked away and pulled her nipple back into my mouth.

Eyes closed, reveling in Britta’s soft skin and magnificent breasts, I heard an empty box hit the floor. Then Britta’s left arm wrapped around me and tugged my zipper open. Her hand lifted my turgid member free of my pants and began pulling in delicate, expert strokes. I felt a stab of humiliation at the feel of fingers nearly as large as my penis handling me as though I might break if she squeezed too hard. In a moment of animal panic I realized she could do just that; break me like a twig. The wave of fear passed as quickly as it came, Britta’s hand caressed me with expert care and I shuddered as sexual electricity surged through me. Britta went a step further, and cried out in ecstasy as Molly brought her to orgasm. 

My face was shoved deeper into her tit. The soft curve of her breast brushed against my ear with my mouth still firmly latched onto her nipple. My head was completely engulfed in Britta’s huge jug. Her hand pressed urgently, fingers curled in my hair. I couldn’t breath. She was smothering me with her overdeveloped mammary! Just as my tit-darkened vision started to haze Britta’s grip relaxed. I reeled back, gasping for air. Britta panting, wiped a dollop of cream from her mouth before shoving some unidentifiable confection between her plump lips. Molly had not relented in the slightest, if anything the slurping, sucking noises were even more pronounced. Britta hummed in satisfaction, giving me a few more moments to catch my breath before shoving my face back into her breast. I obediently sucked her nipple into my mouth and she returned to jerking me off. I was even harder than before.

Brief seconds passed and I passed the point of no return. I came wildly, bucking and writhing in Britta’s arms. I nearly gagged as Britta’s fat nipple bumped against the back of my throat. In my frenzy I’d sucked nearly her entire areola into my mouth. “Easy there tiger.” Britta admonished, “Don’t want to bite off more than you can chew.” I could only cry out in response as climax dimmed my senses. Sticky wetness spread over my crotch.

When it was over I was stunned to find that I was still somewhat hard. Britta noticed as well and said, “Looks like someone is ready for round two.” On anyone else I would have called her expression perverse, but on Britta it was… hungry. Her eyes widened as though she’d just had an idea. Confirming my suspicions she said, “Molly, if you can make me cum before I make Dylan come I’ll let you be my slave for the week. But if Dylan cums first he gets to be my slave instead.” Molly’s reply was a muffled ‘Mm Fmmph’ that Britta took to be agreement. The corner of her lips twitched in what might have been a smile. She looked at me and said, “Sound fair?”

“Uhh.” Was all I managed to get out before she scooped me up into her arms and pulled my tip between her plush lips. 

“I need something to wash down all that food,” she mumbled around the head of my penis. “Think you can help me out?” She didn’t wait for my answer and groaned when she pulled my length easily into her mouth. The warm wetness of her tongue coiled around my shaft like a snake, impossibly long. I shuddered, fighting the urge to cum prematurely. Or did I want to be Britta’s slave? With my balls resting on her the edge of her lips- the only thing I was sure I wanted was more of what she was giving me. At that moment nothing else mattered. 

Maybe the desire to continue experiencing Britta’s expert blowjob kept me from cumming too soon or maybe Molly was just that good. Whatever the case, Britta groaned around my cock as she shuddered in orgasm. Her throaty moans, so intense, vibrated my penis and suddenly I was joining her. We finished cumming together,and I bucked feebly as she relaxed her hold on me. What seemed like gallons of cum jetted into her mouth, more than even the first time. Britta swallowed it all in a single gulp. I sagged in her arms, exhausted despite having done very little. 

Britta leaned back, smiling contentedly, yet that hungry look was still in her eyes.“Mmm, looks like you win this round Molly. Or should I say: Slave.” Britta pursed her lips thoughtfully. Such incredible lips, I thought numbly. “What should I have you do first,” she said tapping a finger idly against those cushy lips. “Oh I know, how about you get started on round three while I have a snack!” Molly whined submissively and a moment later the slurping noises began again- more slowly this time but even wetter than before. Britta must have created a lake down there! 

Britta shifted, lifting her knees and drawing her feet in towards her body, crushing my body between her soft stomach and meaty thighs. My torso was and upper thighs were pinned beneath the soft, heavy weight of her bust while my head was cradled in the crook of her arm, leaving my legs dangling like a child sitting in a too-large chair. My crotch was positioned between her giant boobs, a position that any other time would have had me harder than diamond. Cumming twice in under ten minutes had, for better or worse, left me feeling sluggish and more than a little sleepy. “You look like you need a break little guy so I’m going to enjoy my snack but feel free to help yourself to anything that looks good.” I couldn’t see Britta’s face over the swell of her swollen breast but I could hear the smile in her voice. Two mountainous tits that laid across nearly half my body, their gelatinous pressure was like being swallowed by an overzealous recliner. A silky smooth and incredibly warm recliner. With turgid nipples that wobbled and bounced every time Britta reached for another bite of food. It was a good thing no one made chairs like Britta; I’d never get anything done.

I rested in a daze while Molly lapped dutifully at her mistress and Britta gorged herself on the supplies she had brought. Eventually, the subtle shifting and wobbling of Britta’s breasts on my body stirred arousal. It was almost alarming how quickly I went from utterly exhausted to… well, still utterly exhausted but also incredibly aroused. In fact, my penis seemed like the only part of me that was hard, the rest of my body hung limply from Britta’s lap. With an effort I positioned my burgeoning erection between Britta’s heavy tits and thrust between them. 

“Oooh, looks like someone has ahhhh-” Britta cut off as she rode out a third orgasm that had been a long time in coming. While she shuddered in pleasure I struggled to press her bloated tits more tightly around my penis, a difficult proposition from my position. Britta seemed content to let Molly bring her down softly while I struggled to maneuver her impossibly heavy breasts. My hands and arms were slick with sweat and her breasts slipped out my grasp, sliding across my stomach and thighs like slippery seals. Britta giggled at my struggles and continued munching snacks almost as if I was her entertainment. I realized with chagrin that I probably exactly that. I guess I couldn’t fault her for having a little fun at my expense after giving me two incredible orgasms, but did she have to laugh so hard? Her body shook with laughter so much that her breasts became even harder to wrangle. 

A cool goo dribbled onto the head of my cock and my toes curled involuntarily. “There,” Britta said. “That should help a bit.” Lube, I realized. I didn’t see how that was going to help, I couldn’t keep a hold on her tits from this position and lube would only make it worse. My struggles continued for frustrating minutes until I finally pushed her tits away in frustration. It was mortifying that I couldn’t manage a tit fuck. My arms felt like cooked spaghetti. Britta finally took pity on me and said, “Alright slave, you can stop. I can barely feel you anyway. Get up here and help Dylan.”

Molly struggled to her knees between Britta’s legs and I saw her face was cherry red and soaked. Even her hair was drenched, it looked like she’d been out in the rain. “Wow,” Britta mumbled around a bit of food. “Thats a lot of pussy you’re wearing Molly. I know. Why don’t you share some with Dylan?” I looked at Molly in confusion but she seemed to know exactly what Britta meant. She leaned in and kissed me. The pungent scent of Britta’s pussy crashed into me. Molly’s tongue snaked into my mouth and I immediately sampled what Molly had been smothered in for the last half hour. It was overpowering! Despite that I found myself kissing her back, overwhelmed by and craving Britta’s aroma, her taste, in equal parts. “Oooh, thats sexy.” Britta intoned huskily. “You know what though, slave… I think you left quite a mess down there why don’t you go clean some more of it up and come back.” Molly gave Britta a pitiful look before ducking her head back down. The now familiar slurping noises came again.

“That’s it. Clean me up slave.” I felt practically forgotten as Britta moaned in renewed arousal. A minute passed before she said, “Why don’t you give Dylan another taste.” Molly obeyed dutifully. When she rose up this time she looked even more bedraggled than before, but she didn’t waste anytime in wrapping me into another pussy-reeking kiss. I could taste Britta’s juices kept warm by Molly’s tongue, she was making me taste her sex through Molly. I felt unbearably humiliated for Molly as much as myself; a strange submissive empathy that somehow made it more shameful than if I had had to clean Britta myself. Britta couldn’t get enough. “Fuck, that’s hot. Do I taste good Dylan?” she crooned. I couldn’t bring myself to speak. Britta suddenly stiffened. “Molly, down. Now!” 

I tried to sit up in alarm but the weight of Britta’s breasts made it awkward, like doing a sit-up with a pair of watermelons strapped to my chest. Before I could make a second attempt I realized that Molly was licking Britta’s snatch again. Britta’s tense body made sudden, obvious sense. She was about to cum again. I didn’t have to wait long. This time her entire body shook with orgasm- it felt like an earthquake. “Moll- Slave. Don’t swallow.” Britta gasped. “I want Dylan to have it.”

Mollly surfaced, her face dripping with a fresh coat of Britta’s ejaculate. When she leaned in to kiss me I could smell the difference, a sweeter- saltier smell. Her tongue was stiff, like a towel that had been soaked and left to dry in the sun, but the juices running off it were copious. She pulled back as she finished depositing Britta’s cum, leaving a gooey string trailing between our lips. Britta shuddered, an aftershock from the previous orgasm. 

To my overwhelming chagrin, I came too. Nothing touched my penis. I simply swallowed Britta’s hot, creamy cum and erupted. Erupt might have been a generous term for the meager load I expelled- certainly far less than what Molly had fed me from Britta. Yet it was accompanied by bone-deep shame. Here I was, positioned between the biggest, sexiest breasts I’d ever seen and I hadn’t cum from conquering those voluptuous hills, but from the shame of being served Britta’s cum second hand through Molly. I turned my head away, pressing my face into Britta’s side. My eyes felt damp. Sweat must have run into them. 

“Oh, Dylan it’s okay. It’s okay.” Britta said, rocking me. Somehow she made it better. Somehow she made it worse. “You’re with friends, we’re just having a little fun.” Britta paused then chuckled, “Well, a lot of fun. Either way there’s no reason to be upset.”

“You don’t get it,” I choked out.

“She gets it fine, dummy.” Molly’s sympathetic voice softened her words. “You just had your first truly submissive sexual experience and you weren’t quite prepared for it, but that’s okay. No one is judging you Dylan.”

“I’m judging me.” I said quietly. I couldn’t tell her it wasn’t my first.

“Dylan.” Britta said sternly. “That was one of the best orgasms I’ve had in my life. Just take the W guy, it doesn’t matter how you get it.”

I pushed away from Britta and she helped me stand. The cave felt suddenly hot and claustrophobic. The pitter-patter of rain had grown into a torrential downpour. “Thanks for saying that Britta.”

Britta grunted dismissively. “I meant it. I have half a mind to start you on a new diet with a very special main ingredient.” Molly started to laugh then snorted loudly and stopped abruptly before snickering again. Even with my back to her I could sense her embarrassment. Britta laughed at Molly and suddenly I couldn’t hold back any longer. 

I started laughing too. 

They made it impossible to stay, well, anyway they didn’t want me to stay I supposed. When Molly finally brought her fit of snort-laughter back under control she grabbed my shoulder and turned me around. “Feel better?” she asked. Her concern was so genuine it was touching. 

I nodded. “Yeah it’s okay. I’ll get over it anyway” I said.

Molly appeared thoughtful for a moment. Then her face went slack and expressionless.“You - are - one - of - us - now.” Molly said in a halting robot voice. “You - will - serve - the - mistress - as - part - of - the - collective.” A pillow crashed into her head nearly knocking her over.

“You’re such a dork, Molly.” Britta said. 

“That’s slave-Molly to you,” Molly replied primly, dusting off the pillow that Britta had thrown. 

“I’ll slave-Molly you.” Britta said, standing up. She immediately bumped her head on the ceiling. “Ouch, damnit.” She glared. “Who picked this tiny cave anyway?” She looked around as if seeing it for the first time. Her voice was serious when she said, “I grew quite a bit didn’t I?”

I crossed my arms over my chest and said, “Still think was a good idea?”

In answer she stalked over to the opposite side of the cave where I was standing (two whole paces for her) and loomed over me. I backed away involuntarily, feeling an animal urge to flee from this massive creature towering over me. Rain quickly damped my shoulders and back. Britta looked down at me for what felt like an eternity, a smile slowly creeping across her face. She said, “Dylan if I could,” That hungry look had re-ignited in her eyes, like a fire that temporarily hidden by the trees flashing back into view. No, more than that. Like the sun breaking free of the clouds. “I would do it all over again.”

“Did anyone pack a mint?” Molly called from inside the cave. I released a breath I had not realized I was holding.

“Come on,” Britta said without any hint of menace. “You’re going to catch a cold out there.” What the hell, I thought, was she fucking with me? I hoped that was all it was. I hoped the formula wasn’t somehow... changing her. But that was ridiculous. Any irregularities would have shown up in my tests. 

***

I woke the following morning to a strange crinkling sound.” Blinking sleep from my eyes I looked for the source of the disturbance just as Molly slipped back under the blanket. “Sorry,” she whispered. “I had to pee.” Behind me Britta was a small mountain under the blanket which rose and fell gently with her breath. 

“What was that?” I whispered back.

“I dunno, some wrapper. Britta made a mess.” I sat up and quickly scanned the cave, and rubbed my bleary eyes. Trash was strewn everywhere and the supply bag was deflated, lying in the corner. 

I laid back down, wondering if I could squeeze another hour in before we had to hike to the next challenge. Then I registered what I’d just seen. I lurched back up and eyed the supply bag with a growing sense of disquiet. Reluctantly I drug myself out of bed and navigated the maze of trash toward the duffel. Looking down at it my fears were confirmed. The food was gone. All of it. 

I spun and tried to inventory the flattened and discarded packaging, guessing at how much space it would have taken in the heavy duffel. Too much. I couldn’t be certain all of it was on the floor, but it was close enough to not make a difference. Britta had eaten all of our food in a single night! “Molly,” I hissed.

“Whu,” Molly said absently, already drifting back to sleep. I walked over and shook her, “What? Jeez.” Molly said grumpily, pushing away my hand.

“Britta ate all of the food.”

“So what? We’ll get more.”

“Molly, there had to have been over forty pounds of food in that bag.”

She caught the note of alarm in my voice and spoke more cautiously, “That sounds like a lot I guess.”

“It is more than lot Molly. It’s an enormous amount. More than any human being could possibly eat in a night.”

“Where are you going with this?” Molly said crossly.

“The only way Britta could have eaten that much food is if her body was rapidly metabolizing it.” I explained more patiently than I felt. 

“Well, Britta is a big girl,” Molly said, shrugging.

“Britta isn’t just a big girl,” I whispered, shooting a glance at the massive coed’s sleeping form. “She is a growing girl. And if my guess is correct she doesn’t need the serum to continue growing.” Concern bloomed on Molly’s face and she turned slowly, following my gaze to Britta. “If her DNA has mutated to the point where her growth is self-sustained… I’m not sure there is anything I can do to stop it.”

Molly swallowed audibly and said, “She seems to enjoy being big. How bad can it be?” 

Britta shifted and her stomach rumbled loudly. “Mmm…” she muttered in her sleep. “So hungry.” Molly looked at me, eyes wide. We knew what each other were thinking.

We were going to find out exactly how bad it could be.