- Text Size +

Winter break drew nearer as the weeks passed and I gradually accepted my new position in life; Priscilla’s peon. I fetched her coffee, sorted her paperwork, moved her furniture, and a dozen other menial tasks that weren’t even the worst of it. Priscilla had decided all things demeaning and humiliating were tasks I needed to perform for her. The worst of it began the third day of the first week. Priscilla returned from the corporate gym glistening with sweat, and pulled me into her office behind her. 

“My feet are killing me,” she declared and sat heavily into her chair, causing it to groan loudly. Even sitting she seemed to loom over me.

“Do you need me to get you something?” I had fallen into the habit of asking her what she wanted almost every time we spoke and I rarely went away without some petty task.

“I could use a massage.” Priscilla said as she leaned back and stretched, subtly reminding me of the extent of her new size. From tip of toes to top of outstretched fingers she must have measured more than ten feet. She seemed to be growing right before my eyes as her body unwound in a chair-squealing stretch that sounded like it popped at least a couple stitches. Priscilla seemed unconcerned, new clothes arrived for her daily, something I only knew because she sent me to launder them.

A massage sounded like an opportunity for some intimacy and I barely kept the eagerness from my voice when I answered, “Okay, I’m a little rusty but I think I can help.” I started to move around the desk behind her when she stopped with a glance.

“Oh no, I didn’t mean my back.” She lifted her feet and set them on the table, “My feet are sore.

“Uhh, okay sure.” I walked back to the front of her desk and sat down. The balls of her huge feet rested on the corner of her desk, each more than twice the size of one of my hands. Worse, they were slick with sweat from her workout and I could smell funky odor rolling off them in waves. I’d never smelled anything from Priscilla that was less than pleasant but this was something else. I glanced at Priscilla and thought I caught the edges of a smile disappearing from her face. 

With more than a little trepidation I pressed my thumbs into the soft calluses of her foot. I was so pleased that she gave a contented “Mmm” in response that I almost didn’t mind the gagging odor emanating from her massive feet. Her toes wriggled happily as I dug my hands into the sweaty mass of calloused flesh. 

“A bit harder please, I can barely feel your hands.” Priscilla said lazily suppressing a yawn. I grimaced and pressed harder, feeling my hands already beginning to cramp. 

Ignoring the growing pain in my fingers I continued for a couple minutes before saying, “You know Priscilla, I was thinking-”

“Hold that thought, Dylan. I have to take care of some business. No, don’t stop, you can keep going until I finish these calls.” Without missing a beat she spoke into the phone, “Yes, this is Priscilla Sendyne calling about the centrifuges that are to arrive next week...” For the next thirty minutes she made business calls and I lost precious time I needed to complete my own work while being forced endure her post-workout stench and an increasingly deep ache in my fingers. Anytime I relented even for a moment she would “tsk” or make some other irritated sound until I resumed serving her.

And that incident was only the first of many. Priscilla “supervised” me struggling to move heavy boxes to high shelves that she could have managed herself with ease. She had me deliver high-end cuisine from across the city causing me to miss my own lunch in the process- as even the cheapest meals on their menus were far beyond what I could afford. She even made me pick up her dry cleaning, but on that account I snuck some alone time to masturbate furiously while holding her enormous bra. It wasn’t my proudest moment but Priscilla consumed so much of my time during normal working hours that I didn’t have an opportunities for much else. By the time I got back to the dorms not even Britta could stand between me and sleep.

The abusive treatment continued until I felt I had to say something. Was she never going to forgive me? If the only thing she had planned was to make me regret what I’d said she had already more than succeeded. Was she just going to use me now? The thought should have made me angrier than it did. The previous night Priscilla had kept me late arranging a heavy picture on her office wall and the massive framed painting left a crick in my back that kept me up half the night. I slept straight through my alarm and arrived at the office bleary-eyed and deeply grateful that it was the end of the week. 

People bustled about the office as I stumbled to my work station. My desk had been moved to sit right outside Priscilla office, as though I was her secretary which I suppose in a way I was. Before I could sit down her door flew open and she urgently waved me inside.

“Why are you late?” She hissed the moment the door closed behind me.

She had grown over the weeks and I was forced to look up at all seven and a half feet of her but for the first time in a while found I was more angry than afraid. “This has to stop,” I said with less energy than I had hoped. I needed coffee badly.

“You’re right, tardiness will not be tolerated. Especially from someone who is supposedly showing me they can be a model employee.” I opened my mouth with an angry retort ready when she said, “You told me you would have the compatibility report to me by this morning. It’s after noon already!”

That stopped me cold. Priscilla had been telling me for a week that she needed to present a report to Fempire’s board today and I had a feeling it was not something she was simply trying to torture me with. Still, she had run me so ragged she could hardly blame this all on me. “I have most of it ready, I’ll send it to you from my workstation right away,” I said with frigid professionalism and turned to leave. Priscilla’s hand on my shoulder stopped me.

Something in my voice must have struck her because she said, “Dylan… I’m sorry.” We stood still for a long moment before I turned to look over my shoulder. “I know I’ve been horrible to you lately, but you really hurt me and… Look, we can talk about it later maybe over dinner, but right now I need your help.”

Weeks slaving away for Priscilla felt like far longer and I’d nearly given up so that when her words first registered I couldn’t believe them, but one look into her unblinking eyes convinced me she was being sincere. Elation rolled through me like lightning, shattering a bitterness that had started to take hold. Stunned I managed to reply, “LIke I said... I can send the report from my station.”

“That’s not what I mean.” Priscilla said and flushed red. “I’m so horny I’m losing my mind. This conference call has me so on edge I can’t seem to… you know.” The mild shock of Priscilla needing to reach orgasm at work was easily eclipsed by seeing her actually nervous. 

And I could hardly believe my luck; we could skip straight to make-up sex! Just then footsteps passed by the door outside her office and reminded me this wasn’t exactly the right time and place. “Well we can’t do it here, the whole office would hear y- us.” I barely stopped myself from accusing her; even though she was the noisy one.

Priscilla was too preoccupied to notice my slip. Absently her hand sank into more-than-a-handful of swollen tit and began kneading it through her cream colored blouse. Her voice was husky, “I have to be in the video conference in less than half an hour and I need to cum before then.” With a hand still massaging her breasts through her clothes she froze, suddenly realizing what she was doing. Her hesitation only lasted a second before a seductive smile slid across her face. “If you do a good job helping me I’d have to consider you for that promotion we talked about.” Instantly, I was as hard as I’d ever been. Her huge hand was clearly overmatched by the even larger orb hidden inside her sheer blouse. A hint of a dark bra was visible through the semi-transparent material and above it heavy crescents of pale flesh surged over the cups and against the thin fabric. With her other hand she beckoned me closer. I obeyed.

Priscilla backed away, leading me across the room like a puppy following its master. She stopped by sitting down into her high backed office chair which squealed in protest at accepting seven and a half feet of horny coed. Concern over being heard was all but forgotten when her impossibly long legs parted and her hands came up to giver her bust another suggestive squeeze. She reached out and took my hand, pressing it against the hot mass of her tit. Holding it It was like trying to palm a basketball so I settled for sinking my hand into it until warm flesh swelled around my fingers like dough. Priscilla gave a soft, contented moan and grabbed my other hand. Rather than bring it to her other breast she pulled down forcing me to my knees in front of her. I felt a momentary pang of sadness as my fingers slipped from her breast as it rose out of range. The rough carpet grated uncomfortably but I barely noticed as the now familiar musk of Priscilla’s sex wafted up from her pleated grey skirt. 

Her scent had driven my wild from the first but now it was like a cloud crowding every rational thought from my brain. Was increased pheromone activity a side-effect of her growth? Maybe it was part of… Her hand on my head pushed me down further, aligning my face with the source of that intoxicating smell. She wasn’t wearing anything under the skirt. “I thought we were going to have sex.” My own voice sounded as if heard through earmuffs, fuzzy and distant. 

In contrast Priscilla’s voice rang like a bell, “I need you where you are.” Her hips slid forward and legs pressed against my sides forcing me under her desk. Grey darkness enveloped me as Priscilla’s skirt closed over my head. The incredible aroma of her sex was everywhere, accompanied now by damp heat that immediately beaded sweat on my brow. Slick, silky skin brushed against my nose leaving a warm trail of liquid on my face when I started to pull away. Two things happened simultaneously, first horrible guilt flooded my conscience. Second, Priscilla’s legs clamped me firmly against her sex, silencing the guilt so thoroughly I wonder if I had felt it all. And why should I feel guilty anyway, it wasn’t like… Like… Why was it so hard to concentrate? I suddenly felt stifled in the musky heat between her enormous thighs. I opened my mouth to speak just as Priscilla gave another squeeze and my tongue pressed against her sex, turning my words into a muffled ‘MmHmmph’. Priscilla ‘mmm’ed’ softly in reply and patted my head through her skirt. Why can’t I think straight, I thought. I had to get air, that must be it. I started to pull away again when the door opened.

I froze. 

For the briefest moment adrenaline cleared my mind enough to realize my best chance of keeping this secret was to stay hidden beneath Priscilla’s desk. Priscilla must have thought the same thing because her fingers twisted in my hair to hold me in place.

A female’s voice spoke from the doorway, “Hey Sila, I-”

“Do you ever knock?” Priscilla interrupted.

“Sorry Sila, I guess got too used to dorm life.” The voice sounded familiar, but I couldn’t quite place it.

“Knocking is expected there too.” Priscilla said icily. “Is this important? I have urgent business to attend to.”

“Jeez Sila, sorry.” It was Kate! How nice would it be to hear Priscilla rip her a new one? I almost wanted her to stay just to listen to her get taken down a peg or two. Kate rushed into her explanation, “I just wanted to tell you that Amber dropped out of the event and I know you said you were too busy but we need a third now and I thought maybe you changed your mind.”

“I really don’t have time for this right now,” Priscilla said, punctuating her statement by rubbing my face in her crotch. Did she want me to keep going with Kate right there? I could hardly believe it but when I didn’t react she did it again and said, “I have a very important meeting and there is work that needs to be started immediately.” She stressed ‘immediately’ so much that it was clear she was directing it at me. After another moment’s hesitation I began tentatively lapping at her sex, cringing at the soft wet noises and praying that they were only loud to me because my head was shoved between her legs.

“I know, I’m really sorry to bother you...” For once Kate sounded abashed and I would smiled in satisfaction if my face had not been half-swallowed by dripping pussy. Priscilla’s hand lovingly stroked my hair. I’m her favorite now you stuck-up bitch, I thought. Kate was quick to remind me why I disliked her. “I just don’t think any of those pathetic men should win the survival contest. If you join us we’ll win for sure.” I nibbled Priscilla tender nub and her body tensed. I’ll show her how ‘pathetic’ men are when she’s begging me to… The fog rolled back over my thoughts just before Priscilla replied,

“I’ve got a full course load and I’m running a business, I don’t have time for games Kate. Anyway, don’t you have something better do then try to make people feel bad about themselves?” I lapped away happily, Priscilla had never tasted so sweet.

“I’m not trying to make anyone feel bad, Sila.” Kate said, letting slip a little irritation of her own. “Men need to be shown their proper place, if they feel bad about it that is their problem.” 

Priscilla’s thighs tightened painfully around my head and only relaxed when I slowed down. Then a few moments later they squeezed again more gently than before, stopped, then squeezed again. This repeated a few times before I realized she wanted to match her rhythm. When I did her hand resumed lovingly stroking my hair. “If you believe that you’re fooling yourself, Kate. You’re not happy until a man grovels like a worm at your feet.”

I thought I heard Kate mutter “exactly where they belong” but it was difficult to hear much of anything with Priscilla’s trunk-like thighs cradling my head. More audibly Kate said, “Whatever. If you want to come pack a bag and meet us in front of the house tomorrow morning. The shuttle leaves at 9 AM.” The door clacked shut and I returned my attention to pleasing Priscilla.

A crick was forming in my neck when Priscilla intoned huskily, “You’re doing well, ahh short stuff. I think you’re definitely, mmmmm, going to get that promotion.” A dopey, happy sensation filled me. Her tangy juices coated my face and sloshed into my mouth in such quantities that I knew she must have already cum at least once or twice. Yet she was building up to something bigger. Her chair creaked constantly as she rocked against my face, leaving little room for air. Massive silky thighs squeezed my head impulsively, a painful and invigorating reminder of the power that came with her increasing size. 

Suddenly her thighs bore down like a vice and fluid gushed over my face. I closed my eyes against the hot, syrupy flow. Amazingly only the softest ‘aaaah’ escaped Priscilla’s throat as she crested the wave of orgasm. When her thighs relaxed their torturous grip on my head and I sucked in a grateful breath of Priscilla-flavored air. “Four minutes to spare,” she declared happily.

After a few more panting breaths the fog seemed to clear from my thoughts and I said, “You gotta be careful, your body is lot more powerful now.” Priscilla’s chair slid back so quickly I nearly face-planted on the carpet. 

Then she was in front of me, her eyes staring into mine. “Did I hurt you? Oh god Dylan I-”

“No,” I said quickly, “At least nothing that an Advil won’t take care of. It was just a little... scary, that’s all.”

Priscilla was visibly relieved. She shook her head, “I thought I hurt you again.” She looked away and her eyes tightened with pain, “I would never hurt you, Dylan. Never on purpose.” With such heartfelt concern in her voice If she had told me she loved me I couldn’t have been happier. Only… why did I feel strangely disappointed as well. Maybe because I was as desperate to cum now as she had been when we started. That had to be it. 

“I know,” I said. “It’s okay Priscilla, really. Just be careful is all I’m saying.” It was difficult to speak with gravity when my face was covered in cum, but my words seemed to reach her because a relieved smile replaced the pain in her eyes.

“I’ll be more careful from now on,” she said. “Being this big is harder than it looks.”

“I’ll bet,” I replied dryly.

Priscilla appeared thoughtful for a moment, “Speaking of which, are you upset you haven’t been able to use the serum on yourself?”

Her question caught me off-guard. I wasn’t sure what to say because the truth was part of a conversation I wasn’t ready to have. How would she look at me if she knew that for weeks every time I masturbated I imagined her towering over me. Fantasies that always ended with me suffering to please her. It wasn’t the suffering that did it, just the willingness to do anything- be anything she needed me to be. Could she love someone like that? Maybe it was a conversation I’d never be ready to have. “I need to get you that report,” was all that I said.

“Oh, right.” Priscilla nodded, “I nearly forgot.” She moved out of the way so I could crawl out from beneath her desk. I hastily scrubbed my face clean with tissue and Priscilla assisted by running her fingers gently through my hair, combing it into something more presentable. When she stopped I stepped away and was nearly out the door when Priscilla spoke, “Oh and Dylan.” I turned to look up at the statuesque figure of my classmate, employer, and goddess. 

She favored me with a smile and said, “You got the job.”