- Text Size +

Paint could have learned something from the way Priscilla’s dress clung to her heart-shaped ass: Two plump orbs that rubbed together like well-filled red balloons. I nearly ran into her when she stopped in front of her door. Dinner and the walk seemed to have taken forever and I was half certain she had sashayed slowly down the last hall just to make the wait more agonizing. Thankfully, she didn’t waste any time in the living or kitchen area and headed straight into the bedroom. I followed, already pulling off my shirt in anticipation. 

I was halfway done tugging my pants off when I realized she was motionless in the center of the bedroom faced away from me. Did she want me to undress her? I finished pulling off my clothes and padded up behind her, plush carpet squishing pleasantly between my toes. I reached for her zipper and had only just started tugging it down when she turned to face me. My hands were inches from her breasts but I resisted squeezing them, instead opting to pull at the strap to her top. Her hand swatted mine away.

“I thought-” I began.

With a sly smile Priscilla shook her head at me and said, “I want you to undress me…” she reached down and tapped my hard dick. “With this.”

“I think that’s going to be a little tricky,” I laughed, “It doesn’t have an opposable thumb.” 

Still wearing a mischievous smile said, “You’re a smart boy Dylan, I bet you can figure it out.” I was about to say she was being ridiculous when she lifted her dress enough to reveal she wasn’t wearing any underwear. Her pussy glistened expectantly.

Suddenly I remembered what she’d said at dinner. “You want to grow out of that dress? I’m not sure that is a good idea...” My cock betrayed me, growing painfully hard at the thought and Priscilla’s hand squeezed it in response. 

“Really? Which part of you?” She teased breathily. Her hand gave me another squeeze and all rational thought fled. I pushed her onto the bed and thrust into her with more force than I intended. Her mouth opened in a silent scream. Oh god, I thought, I hurt her. Before I could finish the thought hot fluid gushed around my penis and a smile tugged at the corners of her open mouth. Had she just orgasmed on penetration? “Keep going,” Priscilla coaxed, “don’t stop.” I continued thrusting into her, on the verge of cuming after only a few moments. Desire to satisfy her warred with my urge to finish. I forced myself to slow down, changing the pace. Her breasts gyrated wildly, barely contained beneath red triangles of cloth. 

A minute later Priscilla cried out, “Nnnnnnn… Yes! Don’t stop!” and shuddered as another orgasm rocked her body. Her pussy clenched down painfully and for a moment I stalled mid-thrust as her body quaked with the aftershocks of of orgasm. A small tearing sound began and it took me a moment to realize the source. Priscilla had begun to grow. It was almost imperceptibly slow, and I quickly scanned her body for an obvious sign. The taut flesh of her stomach was encased in skin-tight fabric and her thighs, already half as wide as my torso, were only visible from the corner of my eyes. A popping noise drew my attention to the strap of her dress, and I saw immediately that one of them had frayed leaving a thinner strand of cloth to contain her burgeoning tits. Priscilla thrust into me on each downstroke and despite lying on her back her swelling breasts swung toward me heavily- each time eliciting another creak or groan from the fabric of her dress. Another pop came as the left strap joined the right, fraying under the combined abuse of sex and growth. 

Suddenly, I could no longer hold back. Sensing my impending release Priscilla slid deftly away, pulling me onto the bed with her. My cock pulled free and for an instant I thought she was going to leave me that way before her hand encircled my shaft. She guided my hands up her body and stopped when I was level with her midsection. “On my tits,” she said, and the words alone were enough to finish me. I blacked out momentarily and when my senses returned Priscilla was finishing cleaning herself with a finger. She caught my eye and sucked the last of my jism into her mouth with a knowing smile. I took uneven, gulping breaths as I recovered until Priscilla gave my shoulder a gentle push and said, “You’ve got to keep me satisfied until your little buddy has recovered.” Dazed, I faced her pink, wet snatch with light-headed bemusement. Impatiently, Priscilla pulled my face between her legs and said, “Come on, this dress isn’t going to break on its own.” 

I began to lap at her pussy and found my mouth filled over and over with the copious secretions from her previous orgasms. Rivers of hot fluid drizzled from between her lips and onto my face and tongue so that I had to tilt my head back at an uncomfortable angle to avoid breathing her syrupy fluid into my nose. The thick fragrance overwhelmed everything, drowning me in her musk. I began to harden faster than expected and was nearly fully hard by the time I’d cleaned her pussy of its syrupy flow. As if to challenge that notion Priscilla orgasmed again, freshly lathering her sex with juices. 

I leapt up and planted myself back between her legs. Priscilla gasped as I entered her. The straps of her top had frayed until only the tiniest tendrils of fabric hung on. A tiny voice in the back of my mind said this was probably not a great idea. Priscilla met my third thrust, and with a heavy bounce both straps exploded; flinging strips of fabric over her shoulders and leaving the now useless cups buried beneath her jiggling, expanding bust. Her nipples were swollen pegs nearly an inch long that danced erratically atop her wobbling melons. The little voice in my head fell silent. 

“It broke,” I managed to say between panting breaths.

Priscilla shook her head. “The whole thing, I want to grow out of all of it.” I quickly surveyed the rest of her dress and was shocked to find that it was holding up better than expected. The hem, which had begun at mid thigh, probably would not have covered her sex if she were standing. The expensive-looking fabric was bunched where she had pulled it up but appeared intact. A closer look revealed two triangle tears had formed around her hips and I wondered how much she would need to grow to split it entirely. She was definitely bigger; how much I couldn’t say. Her thighs were nearly as big as Brita’s when we had first met. And Priscilla wasn’t nearly as heavy.

“Well don’t just stand there looking at me. Keep going.” Priscilla ordered. It irked me a little that she was so bossy, but I guessed being an heiress will do that. I returned my attention to giving her what she wanted, and quickly found I wanted it just as badly. We continued for a few more minutes like this until Priscilla stopped me by pulling away. She flipped over on the bed and arched her back, lewdly offering me her backside. Her ass had grown along with the rest of her and I was certain she had grown well beyond 34” hips. The fleshy swells of ass that faced me now were like something out of a rap video: impossibly voluptuous. Driven by instinct I slipped into her again and wrapped my arms around the swollen hills of her rear. A heavy ripple passed through them with every thrust and was every bit as enticing as her breasts had been. 

A couple of Priscilla’s orgasms later I was beyond my ability to hold back. I came again, nearly as hard as the first time and barely pulled out in time. Again my vision darkened and when everything came back into focus I saw that torn fabric stretched from her hips half way up her sides, stopping just below her ribs. The dress, which had been painted on to begin with, was now mangled and distorted. Priscilla’s flesh welled between every distended thread where the stitches had come apart and new tears had formed beneath her arms and in the center of her back. I was reminded of the Hulk. Only Hulk had never split a red dress with impossibly large curves and perfectly smooth skin.

“It’s trashed... Priscilla... we did it.” I said, breathing hard.

“NO!” Priscilla exclaimed, “It’s still on me, keep going until there is nothing left!” Her tone allowed for no argument, but I offered one anyway.

“I can barely move,” I said truthfully.

Priscilla looked at me with an odd mixture of irritation and concern “Then lie down, I’ll take care of it.” I shrugged and did as she asked. “No, on your back.” I adjusted and Priscilla straddled me, her increasingly massive body looming. “Stick out your tongue, and keep it out.” She ordered.

I sighed, and did as she asked. In moments her pussy squelched into my face with furnace heat, and her neatly trimmed bush tickled my nose. Her knees sank into the bed beside me and I shuddered at the thought of bearing that weight myself. Priscilla began to ride my face with mechanical determination. Her suffocating weight and gushing sex made every breath a struggle. It wasn’t long before I started seeing spots in my vision. After the first orgasm I thought she would certainly stop to catch her breath- or at least let me catch mine but her thrusts continued unabated. As her crested another climax I finally decided I’d had enough. I threw my weight against her thighs, intending to push her off. She didn’t budge. How big was she? Desperate for air I started to panic, I tried to yell but without air all I could manage was a distressed moan. Priscilla must have taken it for encouragement because rather than stop, she sped up.

Her mons pounded into my head as her weight bore down, crushing the air from my chest. I flailed but my arms were like lead, everything seemed to slow down. As she lifted up a hot glob of cum slid free of her pink lips -- I opened my mouth to suck in air -- the whitish fluid distended and morphed as it fell -- a rasping croak ripped free of my throat -- the glob entered my mouth, a tiny portion splattering against my lips -- it hit the back of my throat and the croak became a gurgle. A moment later, everything went black.

---

Intense pain gripped my chest. Colors swam in my vision and ragged coughs ripped through me, expelling fluid. Strong hands rolled me over so that the liquid fell onto the bed. I coughed out a small puddle before I could breath evenly and it took long moments before I noticed that someone was talking to me.

“... killed you. Oh my god what did I do. What have I done.” Priscilla was babbling.

I tried to speak and croaked something barely audible. The second time I managed to say, “I’m okay.”

“You weren’t breathing!” Priscilla exclaimed and I could hear the tears in her voice.

I tried to make light of it and managed a weak smile. “Yeah that wasn’t very fun,” I said. Rolling over I saw that Priscilla had succeeded in shredding the dress; it hung from her in tatters. Then I realized she was on the opposite end of the bed from me. I sat up and the room tilted wildly. When it settled I saw Priscilla’s concerned look and what I had been afraid of. She was huge. 

Priscilla’s earlier growth, Britta’s growth, they couldn’t compare to this. Even sitting down I could tell her broad shoulders, thick torso, and huge bust were radically enlarged. What have we done, I thought with less regret than I should have felt and quickly shoved the thought away. There would be time to deal with my feelings about Priscilla’s growth later. “How are we going to explain this?” I demanded.

“What?” Priscilla replied, confused.

“You! You’re huge!”

“Oh that,” Priscilla said dismissively, “I’ll take care of it.”

“This is getting out of hand,” I said shaking my head.

“It’s fine Dylan. Are you sure you’re okay?”

“Yes, I’m - No. I… I don’t know what I am. I need to get some air.” I stood up quickly and regretted it as the room shifted sickeningly around me. 

“There’s a balcony.” Priscilla called after me as I stumbled out of the room. I found it and pushed the glass doors open to a blast of ocean-chilled air. The balcony was as large as my dorm room and furnished, but I pushed past the padded chairs to the stone railing. The ground was impossibly far below me, and lights oozed and shifted like spilled paint. 

I threw up. 

When I was done I stumbled back and sank into a chair. So much for dinner, I thought. Stars glittered in graciously fixed positions above and I watched them and tried not to think about everything that had happened tonight. I felt hungover and exhausted. After a while I heard the doors swing open behind me. 

“Are you alright?” Priscilla asked tentatively. 

“I threw up, but other than that I seem to be fine.” I said absently, watching the sky.

“That’s not what I meant. I mean are you okay with this situation, with the formula, and Fempire and... “ Priscilla voice trailed off so that I barely heard her say, “Me.”

“I don’t know.” I said. How could I know? Everything was happening so fast every time I thought I had a grasp on my situation- it changed. First it was just keeping Priscilla’s growth a secret, then it was helping run a major study with my formula, now I was being co-opted from school entirely for Fempire? Nothing was working out the way I had expected. The best year of my life was shaping up to be the last year of my life if tonight was any indication. I said, “Everything is fucked up.”

“Even me?” Priscilla asked, her tone almost pleading me to deny it.

I laughed, and hoped Priscilla didn’t notice the edge of hysteria that crept into my voice, “Especially you.” I stood and faced her, gauging her reaction. Wearing only a towel she immediately looked away, unwilling to meet my eyes. Emboldened, I continued: “Do you think I like having no control of my life?” Priscilla shook her head, eyes bright with unshed tears. Something dark and ominous fell over me, a revelation I couldn’t bear to accept. The weight of it spilled words like blood from a press. “Do think I want to be your toy?” Your most precious possession. “Do you think I like being crushed beneath you like a bug?” Yours to crush. “Do you think I want to suffer for your pleasure?” Always, eternally. “Are you even human?” Genetic perfection. “What kind of freak did really they make in that lab?” A goddess.

Every word was a knife that cut us both. Priscilla’s tears fell freely, and I hated her for exposing these feelings only slightly less than I hated myself for hurting her. “Get out,” Priscilla’s voice cracked when she spoke, still not meeting my eye. 

“Fine,” I said and started to push past her. She was incredibly big now, easily over seven feet tall and I had to angle myself awkwardly to get by without bumping into her. 

She spun as I went by. “Get out,” she said and there was something grim and foreboding in her tone. I met her eyes and for a moment was paralyzed by the fury I saw in them. An icy chill laced my spine as I realized how easily she could break me. Some nihilistic urge begged me to stand my ground. Priscilla screamed, “GET OUT!” and the urge shattered like glass in a hurricane.

Like a coward, I fled.