- Text Size +

There was something liberating about being a walking dead man. 

At least that it what I felt in the days after Priscilla’s rampant growth spurt. My situation had gone from bad to worse but I was more excited than terrified. Classes and even Britta had fallen off my radar, the only thing that mattered was reviewing new samples from Priscilla. That and making sure she didn’t catch on to the heavy dose of sedatives I was adding to her daily treatments.

Molly’s voice interrupted my thoughts. “Have you seen Britta?”

“No,” I mumbled, not looking away from my monitor.

“What are you so obsessed with lately anyway?”

“Huh? Nothing,” I said absently. Priscilla’s mutation rate was off the charts. At the rate her cells were changing she could have developed cancer and cured herself of it in the same day.

“Come on, what’s the big secret?” Molly said, leaning over my shoulder.

I tabbed out of Priscilla’s data. “It’s nothing.” I repeated, slightly annoyed.

Molly frowned at me. “Come on, you’re not still upset about that stuff I said before are you?” 

“No, I’m just busy.”

Molly pouted cutely and said, “Well, I finished my homework and I can’t find Britta so you have to entertain me.”

“Why is that my job?”

“I’ve got nothing better to do than to bug you until you tell me what you’re working on,” Molly said, crossing her arms defiantly.

“If I tell you will you leave me alone?” 

“Probably,” Molly smirked.

I sighed and said, “It’s an extension of my high school project. I’m working on an adaptation of a formula that improves the genetic outcomes for plants.” It wasn’t a lie exactly.

“Improves them how?” Molly said, her interest piqued.

I had to be careful, but a little bit of detail couldn’t hurt. “Disease resistant, increased size, that kind of stuff.” 

“Whoa, bigger? Like those gigantic plants people bring to county fairs?” Molly said excitedly.

“Yeah, something like that.”

“Awesome. What are you adapting it for?”

I hesitated, the conversation was headed towards dangerous waters. “Uhh, various animals,” I said finally.

“Oh wow. You could make giant dogs and cats! I have this cousin that is absolutely obsessed with giant dogs. She has a great dane that is this tall.” Molly said, raising her hand as high as her head.

“That’s big.” I said, waiting for the conversation to end.

Molly paused and for a moment I thought she was going to let me get back to work. I wasn’t that lucky. She said, “Too be honest, I am kind of obsessed with big things too.”

I had to smile at that. I’d heard Britta and Molly having sex more than a couple times. “I would never have guessed,” I said dryly.

“Oh shut up.” Molly punched my arm. “As if you don’t like it too. Britta told me how crazy you went over her.”

“She is sexy,” I admitted.

“Damn right, my baby is the best,” Molly crowed. She glanced around the room for a moment and said, “You know… if we’re going to share we should get to know each other better.”

“I thought thats what we’re doing right now.”

Molly snorted a laugh. “Hardly, but I know how we can change that.” I arched my eyebrows and she added, “Booze.”

“I don’t have any.”

“But ayyyyyyy-doooooooo” Molly sang as she skipped into her room. A moment later she was back out with a bottle of amber liquid. She grinned at me and said, “Lets play a drinking game.”

“I don’t know any,” I admitted.

“Come,” Molly said tugging my shoulder. “Grab a couple vials and sit over here.” I stole a glance at the beaker containing Priscilla’s next treatment, I hadn’t added the sedative yet. On the other hand Priscilla wouldn’t need it until tomorrow and it was becoming clear Molly wasn’t going to let me make any more progress tonight. 

Filling my hands with two empty vials I let Molly pull me over to the center of the room. We sat across from each other on the thinly carpeted floor and Molly announced her intention, “Truth or dare.”

“Oh come on, aren’t we too old for that?”

“No, because we aren’t going to play with the normal rules.”

Confused, I said, “What then?”

“We pick a truth or a dare then the other person has to do whatever we choose. Except-” Molly shook the bottle and said, “You can get out of it by taking a shot.”

“What if I dare you to-”

“No daring someone to take a shot,” Molly said with mock severity. “Also, no dares that are illegal.” 

“You mean aside from underage drinking?” I laughed, relaxing a bit. “Okay, how do we decide who goes first?”

“By gentlemanly conduct.”

“What does that even-” I started before realizing what she meant. “Oh har-har, fine. Well lets hear it, lady,” I said with sardonic emphasis on the last word. 

Molly smiled, “Truth: what about Britta are you most attracted to?”

I looked away shyly but after a moment’s consideration I decided I was not going to drink first. “Her boobs, I guess,” I said noncommittally.

“I knew it!” Molly said. “Not that I blame you, she has a quite set of fuck pillows.” I gaped at Molly’s sudden crudeness and she giggled at my reaction. “You’re missing out on her best feature though.”

“Oh really?” I said, recovering. “Then, truth: what part of Britta are YOU most attracted to?”

“Part? Well if I had to pick just one it would have to be her ass. She can balance a wine glass on that booty-shelf. I’ve seen her do it.” Molly held out her arms in a mock embrace of Britta’s derriere. “My turn. Truth, how many girls have you had sex with?”

Shit, I thought. I couldn’t tell her that without feeling like a total loser. I stuck out my vial and said, “Pour it.” Molly cackled and filled the bottom third of the vial. The liquid burned the back of my throat. “Ahh.” I said, shaking my head vigorously as warmth suffused my body. When it subsided I said, “Alright, truth: have you been keeping Britta to yourself because you’re jealous she took an interest in me?”

Molly scowled at me. “Maybe.”

“That’s not an answer! Now you have to drink.” I poured her a shot.

Molly looked me in the eye as she drank it down. “Dare: Take off your shirt.” I raised an eyebrow at her then shrugged and pulled my shirt over my head. The cool air in the common room made my nipples harden. Molly appraised me like a piece of meat.

Two could play this game, I decided. “Dare: take off all your clothes.”

It took Molly a moment to recover from her surprise. “As if, I’ll take a shot thank you.” I poured and she drank it down as smoothly as the first. From the look in her eyes it was clear she was done playing nice, “Dare, make a selfie dick pic your social profile picture.”

“Whoa, hell no.” I said, and took a drink. My head started feeling a bit fuzzy. I said, “Truth, what’s your bra size?”

“32-A,” Molly replied evenly. “Dare, text Britta that you want to take her from behind.”

“What!?” I exclaimed, “You’re nuts. Pour it.” The hot liquid slid down to join the first two. I was really feeling it now. “Dare,” I said. “text Britta to tell her you want a threesome with me.” I grinned, confident that she would have to take a shot. To my surprise Molly flipped open her phone and and started typing. “What?” I exclaimed, “You’re serious?” She spun the phone around so I could read her message. Sure enough Britta was the recipient and it read: [I want to have a threesome with you and Dylan]. She hit send. 

I was speechless. 

Molly smiled slyly and said, “Dare, take off your pants.”

My head was still spinning from the last couple shots so I reluctantly stood up and unbuttoned my pants. Kicking them off quickly I sat back down, and tried not to feel self-conscious being in my underwear in front a fully-clothed girl. Despite the awkwardness, I couldn’t get the thought of a threesome out of my head. “Truth, how many boys have you slept with?”

“Zero.”

“Really?”

“Really. There was a boy I fooled around with a bit in middle school but it never got far.” Molly shrugged, “I like girls.”

“And you’re comfortable having a threesome with me?” I asked incredulously.

“It’s not your turn to ask questions. Dare, take off your underwear.”

I took a good look the girl across from me: a thin torso draped in a sheer maroon blouse and lycra pants that hugged her equally scrawny legs. As non-threatening as she was I felt too exposed. Reluctantly, I held out my vial. When the shot hit my stomach I felt a little dizzy. I had to slow down. “Truth,” I slurred. “Are you really going to have a threesome with me?” It felt like a waste, but I had to know.

“If Britta is willing, I am.” Molly said seriously. “My turn. Dare: swap your underwear with Britta’s.” 

Aww damnit, I thought. It would have been better to be naked but if I took another shot right now I was going to throw up. “I don’t have a pair of her panties,” I complained.

“I’ll get them,” Molly volunteered cheerfully. She disappeared into Britta’s room. Moments later a pair of glossy purple panties came flying out of the room and landed a few feet from me. “Put those on, I’ll wait,” Molly’s voice called from behind the door. I looked at the crumpled set of panties thinking for some way out of this situation. I couldn’t think of anything more humiliating than wearing a pair of girls underwear. On the other hand playing this stupid game had just earned me a threesome. “Hurry up!” Molly called.

I put the panties on.

The material was silky soft and they were, of course, way too big. I had to hold the waist band so they didn’t fall down. The front had to be adjusted to cover my junk and the frills tickled my thighs. I’d never felt so awkward. 

“Are you done?” Molly demanded impatiently.

“Yeah,” I croaked and crossed my legs. 

Molly entered and I hunched forward to prevent her from getting a good look. Without laughing or teasing me she walked across the room and flipped on music. It was an old album, from close to the turn of the millenia. The bass was heavy, the vocals began:

Yo, I had to reinvent 
I put the V in vent
I put the heat in vents 
man I been competin’ since

Molly started swaying to the music. Her body undulated smoothly, hips shimmying down towards the floor in graceful arcs. Her stick-like figure wasn’t my type but her moves were undeniably sexy. She looked over her shoulder and said, “Have you heard this before?”

“No,” I replied, transfixed by her dancing.

“Thought we could use some music.” 

“Yeah,” I agreed, conscious of an erection budding in Britta’s silky underwear.

Molly sat down at last and smiled at me. “You’re not going to model those for me?”

I ignored her and said, “Its my turn. Umm...” I stalled while my mind sluggishly groped for a worthy challenge. “I dare you to wear one of Britta’s bras.” As an afterthought I added, “And you have to stuff it!” 

Molly laughed, “Aren’t you just copying my dares?” 

“No!” I exclaimed, and opened my mouth to protest further but realized I didn’t have anything to add.

“Hah! You totally are.”

“I told you I’m new at this,” I replied, a bit petulantly. The shots were getting to me.

Molly smiled and leaned forward to tug up the panties that had slipped down my waist nearly to the floor. She whispered, “That’s okay Dylan, I’ll go easy on you for your first time.” She really did have a pretty face. My head was spinning. A blond ringlet of hair fell between Molly’s striking blue eyes and she brushed it out of the way. Her smile widened and she said, “I’ll be right back.”

I watched her go and wondered if her hips always swayed like that. When she returned a huge black bra was dangling from her hand. “Help me with this.” she said.

“Uh, okay.”

“Just do the hooks,” she said and spun around, presenting me with her narrow back. I stood up, careful to keep a wide stance so Britta’s panties would stay up. Molly lifted her shirt and wrapped the bra around her chest, revealing three rows of hooks on a band that was far too big for her. A quick peek at the tag revealed “38-FF”. I fumbled at the hooks, aroused at how the thick band of the bra covered such a huge portion of her tiny back. There was something curiously sexy about the contrast. When I was done Molly let her blouse drop and said, “I need something to stuff this with.”

We both looked around the room. Her gaze settled on my discarded clothes. “Oh no. No way,” I said.

“It’s not like you’re wearing them,” she shot back.

The panties began sliding down my waist and I had to shift awkwardly to stop them from going into free-fall. “Fine,” I grumbled, sitting back down. Molly grabbed the pants first and stuffed them up her shirt. A few moments later my shirt joined them. Molly spent a while situating everything before turning back around. The result was a comically large set of lumpy breasts that strained the sheer material of her blouse to its absolute limit. Her taut, pale midriff was left exposed beneath the shelf of her faux bust.

“How do I look?” Molly asked.

“Ridiculous,” I answered honestly.

She snorted and said, “Look whos talking.” I tugged up the waistband of Britta’s panties defensively. “Anyway,” Molly continued, “It’s my turn. Dare you to to dance with me.”

“I can’t dance with these on!” I protested. 

“Then bottoms up!” Molly giggled, clearly enjoying my predicament.

“Wait, uhh…” I said, trying to come up with something clever. “You have to hold them up while we dance. I dare you to hold them up.”

Molly doubled over as she shook with laughter. “Deal!” she said, wiping a tear from her eye. Just then the music track switched and the lyrics started: 

Get on your knees- 
get on your knees- 
baby just get on your knees 

I wobbled to my feet and met Molly in the center of the room. Her hands wrapped around my waist to hold up the panties and I was forced to drape my arms around her neck in a reversal of the classic slow dance gender positions. Her enormous fake bust jostled against me as we began to sway. She was by far the more experienced dancer and I did my best to follow her lead. To my surprise, it was actually kind of nice. Then the door opened.

Britta filled the doorway. 

Molly and I froze. No one said a word and the chorus played over the silence: 

I don't need a dozen roses
You ain't gotta wine and dine, no
I don't need a pretty poet
Oooh, gettin' all emotional
You gotta beg for it, beg for it
I wanna see you lookin' up
Baby I'ma need you to beg for it

I was mortified, Molly was grinning. Britta spoke first, “I didn’t realize you were starting without me.” She looked me over and cocked her head, “And I don’t think purple is your color.” The door shut behind her as she stepped into the room, instantly dominating the space with her size and reminding me of why Molly and I were swimming in her underclothes. Still looking at me she said, “She made you play truth or dare didn’t she.”

I nodded, too embarrassed for words.

Britta smiled knowingly and clapped her hands together. “Okay, new game. Its just like Simon Says.” 

I didn’t have to ask who would be playing Simon.