- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The third chapter of this story and containing a lot of Unaware.

Michael was given a little rest and he was laid into Lora’s lap who was gently caressing him. Meanwhile it was 1 AM and Michael was sleeping peacefully while the girls continued drinking. At some point Lora had a laughing fit which caused Michael to slip under her nude thigh. Lora didn’t notice anything because she was still freaking out about a joke Lucy made. Michael woke up through a terrible weight lying upon him. He couldn’t see anything but it felt like being pressed into Lora’s soft skin. It was the first time that he really felt pain. He screamed and Lora suddenly noticed what had happened. She got Michael from under her leg and looked nervously down to him. “I’m so sorry are you fine”, she asked.

Michael groaned as he checked his body again for any fractures but he still didn’t find any. “seems like I’m fine”. Lora stood up but seemed to swindle and Michael fell from her hand onto the carpet. For Michael it was a hundred feet fall and the impact was immense. He got up and looked for what happened. Lora ran out of the room into the bathroom. Michael heard her vomit and looked up to Lucy and Chloé who seemed confused. They were still talking about the joke when the accident occurred. “Did she take him with her?”, Lucy asked. “Yeah chill I guess she did”, answered Chloé. Michael tried to shout at them to get their attention but he could only stammer due to his chest hurting immensely. He tried to move but it turned out to be very difficult and painful. Chloé stood up and went in direction of the bathroom to look after Lora not knowing that Michael laid directly in her way. Michael noticed to late that he was laying directly in Chloé’s direction. He could only gaze scared at the white socked foot descending on him again only this time he would feel her full weight. His world became white hot and full of pain. Mushed into Chloé’s slightly sweaty and soft sock he felt that he was lifted from the ground. He realized shocked that he seemed to be stuck to her foot. His suspicion confirmed when he was slammed more deeply into her foot again. This was a nightmare he felt how his body got flattened like he heard from Lora about the guy in Wisconsin. The pain was intense and the smell of her feet conquered his nose and his mind. Lora was lying over the toilet and vomiting. When Chloé left the carpeted floor and stepped into the bathroom Michael was thrown from her feet into Lora’s hair. Michael couldn’t grab the hair fast enough and slid downwards onto the toilet seat. Directly next to him he heard the disgusting noises Lora made while puking. “Let it out Lora you might have been drinking a bit too much”, Chloé said. Michael was lying on the seat trying to scream something but his chest still hurt and he just got some dull coughs out and they weren’t heard. “I’m okay Chloé but where’s Mike? I think he fell from my hand when I swindled”, Lora answered. “What? So he’s not here with you?, Chloé asked rhetorically and charged out of the bathroom and looking for Michael on the Living room carpet. Lora groaned stood up and flushed the toilet. “Well it kind of smells bad in here already”, Lora said to herself. She was still only wearing her bra her fleece socks and her black panties. It was them she pulled down them and turning her now nude behind in Michaels direction. Michael realized he had only three options now. He could jump into the toilet what would lead to a disgusting experience and his death when she wouldn’t see him and flush. He could jump off the toilet onto the floor tiles a fall he might not survive either or he would be crushed by Lora’s butt only this time there would be no special caution for him being under it. Before he decided what to do, the decision was taken from him and Lora’s butt blocked his entire vision. After one second he was pressed into her soft and warm butt cheeks and the weight was increasing fast and heavily. No he knew how the guy from Wisconsin must have felt. The pressure was immense and now he started hearing hushed farting sounds and a new smell entered his nose. Well he couldn’t really breathe after all luckily for him. Michael felt how he slowly became unconscious while parts of his body were further flattened than they were anyway after he got stepped on.

Lora was finished and didn’t check the seat nor had she felt anything in her current state. So she left the room. “Did you find him”? She asked Chloé. Lucy shook her head and looked worried. “We need to find him its way too dangerous for him we might already squished him look under your feet”, Chloé said. They checked their feet and Chloé actually found a contour of Michael on her right sock. “Oh-oh”, she said. The girls looked at her foot and then to her. “I must have stepped on him on my way to the bathroom when I looked after you Lora”, Chloé stuttered. “Okay you look for him on the carpet he might be a little flattened I need to go to Toilet and join you afterwards”, Lucy said. “Be careful Lulu the smell is disgusting in there, doubled danger you know”, Lora said humorously. Lucy blinked and went very careful into the bathroom watching the floor closely to not step on Michael again.

Michael awoke after about five minutes stuck to the toilet seat. He was happy to be alive but he couldn’t really move at all. He looked down his body and realized that he was actually flattened. It was quite fascinating how the drug changed his body structure he thought to himself. The door opened suddenly and Lucy walked in still looking onto the floor. Michael had given up trying to speak or scream so he tried to move noticeable but he didn’t succeed. He could just hope that Lucy would notice him before… Too late Michael was already staring at another giant nude butt and he would have liked the view if he didn’t know that it will descend upon him sending him to hell again. And gain he was sat on pressed into the butt cheeks of Lucy this time. But to his luck Lucy realized she sat on something and stood up immediately. This time Michael was stuck to Lucy’s butt instead to the seat. Lucy checked the seat and then went to the mirror checking her butt. There she saw Michael pressed into her butt cheek and she couldn’t help but laughing about the strange sight she had. She went like that into the living room. “Guess what my butt found on the toilet”, she said still laughing. She turned around and showed Michael to Chloé and Lora who were still searching for him on the floor. “Oh god”, Lora murmured realizing that she most likely also sat on Michael. Chloé smiled and got Michael from Lucy’s butt. “Well were you trying to spy on us in the bathroom little one”, she joked. She then realized how flattened he was and that he had trouble speaking. “Oh I guess your meeting with my foot and two butts have been quite rough, especially the long-term encounter with Lora I can imagine” she said and looked to Lora. “How couldn’t you realize you were sitting on him”. “I guess I had other things in mind I’m so sorry Mike”, Lora answered. Michael was laid onto the armchair and Chloé attempted to sit down on him. Michael stared in Shock up to Chloé’s ass that was at least covered in her leggings. Chloé stopped and started laughing. “Don’t worry pal that won’t happen again so fast”, she said. “I bet you have enough of female asses for a long time”. Lora smirked. “That would be a shame”. They chilled a little in the living room until Chloé decided to take Michael upstairs into her room to let him sleep a little. “It’s already 3 o’clock girls you can sleep in the guest room. She then took Michael upstairs into her room. “Now where to put you … God I’m really drunk good thing it didn’t happen anything worse to you pal” she said a little bit stuttering. “Ah I know the perfect place for you and our encounter on the carpet tonight will remember me of where I’ve put you tomorrow”, she said and put him into one of her pink fluffy fleece house slippers. Michael was kind of worried being placed in there due to the smell of her feet that was slightly noticeable in there. But it was very soft and warm and he was tired enough to forget about that nightmare and fell asleep fast. “Good night sweetie tomorrow evening you will be at your normal height again”, she said and walked out of the room to get Max who was still sleeping on the couch. As she saw him sleeping peacefully she didn’t want to awake him and just put one of her tennis socks over him as some kind of blanket. The she went to sleep in her room.