- Text Size +

"Dr. Foley, the evening test results came back in. One particular subject is showing Rasja levels that are off the charts for a first day occupant. You should take a look at this" The resort lab was small and simple. A few white lab tables were donned with medical devices. Dr. Foley and his medical assistant, Cheri, were both processing the nightly reports. Most of the panels were the repeated bevy of STD negative tests. While every patron was screened before arriving, they had learned that with there level of activity, they could never be too careful. Each patron and hotel staff member was screened each and every night to attempt to assure no dangerous virus threatened the health of the patrons, and ultimately, the health of the resort. However, the main reason for nightly blood draws was to monitor Rashja levels. As long as men were served enough red punch, these too were very predictable and seldom interesting. Usually it served as a simply check and balance. If a patron wasn't being served well, and not fed enough Rashja, they'd intervene and assure he didn't fall behind the pace of his schedule. 

However, it also allowed them to control the Rashja levels in each of the three distinct areas. The system was originally devised for the comfort and health of the female patrons, as introducing high levels of Rashja too quickly caused large amounts of discomfort and sometimes pain. However, they found it also served an alternate purpose. Female patrons almost universally accepted and embraced their roles as goddess, and were usually euphoric at the growth process. So far the only female incident had involved a patron who let down her restraint and violated the resort's rules of peaceful conduct. Since then, their screening and female monitoring was increased, and had successfully prevented any repeat incidents. 

The men, however, had proved to be a different matter entirely. Many had trouble accepting the reality of the process, especially when confronted abruptly and directly with dramatic results. By separating the three distinct areas, they were able to prevent men from learning of the sernas's effects until they were observed to be ready. This dramatically improved both the participation rate of the male patrons in the later stages, and the comfort, relaxation, and in-turn, pleasure levels of all patrons. 

"Hmm, how very interesting. This certainly can't be accounted for by Rashja dosage levels. We'll have to watch this one." Dr. Foley was still focused on the technical data in the result.

Cheri took a look at the chart, quickly concerned. "He's more than double the concentration we normally allow in level one. There is danger that female sernasa may become too obvious, or worse that new female patrons may experience discomfort. We should intervene." 

Dr. Foley waved his hand at the suggestion, "I'm aware of the risks. I'd still like to hear an evaluation before we send him to level two. He may be a good candidate for sponsorship. Make a note that we should review his female attendants for a match. With Rashja levels this high, anyone receiving him is likely also a candidate for early promotion. " 

* First Morning in Paradise

Chris awoke to amazing morning sun, and the sound of a hotel phone ringing. He never did leave the room last night, Jodi and Kate had been eager and convinced them all to take dinner in. He couldn't remember how many times they brought him to climax, all in their mouths. It was the most pleasant torture he'd experienced. He finally became alert and reached for the phone. A sweet female voice greeted him, "good morning Chris, I trust you slept well?" 

"Yes very well."

"Good, may we bring you something for breakfast?" It took him a minute to conjure a breakfast order from his head, having no menu handy. She was patient, and read the order back to him before finally promising him it would be up shortly. 

Out his window he had a view of the pool and the beach, both of which looked peaceful and calm with only a couple patrons sparsely walking about. On the coffee table sat his interlink bracelet. Jodi had explained it to him the night before. In such an intimate yet open atmosphere, avoiding conflict was important to everyone's enjoyment. The resort had developed the bracelet system as a way to make allow temporary exclusivity. Each male patron is issued a pairing bracelet, indicating he is unpaired. If they wish to gain the exclusive attention of a specific female patron for the entire day, they are free to offer up the bracelet, and if she accepts, they are joined, and other patrons are instructed not to request their attentions. At the end of each day, the hotel staff returns the bracelet for the next day. She also explained other resort etiquette, including the customary courtesy to introduce your companions to any who approach, how to politely request pampering, and that there should be no pressure or heckling, any patron response was final. He had only just fitted the bracelet to his wrist when the doorbell rang.

It was his breakfast already, and upon opening the door he was delivered quite a shock. Instead of some white-shirted buss-boy, the cart was delivered by a stunning woman draped in a shear aqua cover-up. "Good morning Chris, I'm Brenda." She was tall, maybe taller than Chris, blue eyes and sandy brown hair, and busty. He held the door and admired the shape and motion of her her white-bikini as she gently pushed the breakfast cart into his room. "Did you sleep well?" He nodded as she set out his eggs Benedict, fruit, and resort punch. "Would you like to eat alone, or might I offer you some company?" 

He didn't have to think twice about that, "A stunning beauty such as yourself? Please please." He gestured towards another seat, and they both sat. He felt a little awkward digging into breakfast alone, so he did his best to keep her talking. She had been at the resort for almost a week, so she knew much more about it than his previous evening companions. Brenda explained how every role at the resort was filled by patrons to encourage them to interact and meet one another. Later in the day she enjoyed administering on-beach massage, but that this early in the morning she served in breakfast delivery or private exercise classes. 

Halfway through his meal, her coverup had relaxed and opened up a stunning view of cleavage and a very revealing bikini top. As she talked more about the resort, and carved away at his eggs, his eyes were magnetically drawn to the distraction. She made no attempt to discourage him. In fact, when their exchange hit a lull, she straightened up, dropped her coverup entirely, and stretched her shoulders in a way that seemed to proudly show off her large chest. When she settled back down, he felt her foot gently rub his below the table. He ate the last several bites in careful silence, trying not to let the suggestive way she was smiling at him cause him to choke. At the end of his meal, he decided the ball was in his court. "Brenda, excuse me if this is too forward, but would you be free for some pampering?" 

Her face lit up into a bright scrunchy half-wink. "I was hoping you would ask. I would be delighted Chris. First, allow me to get you some more punch." She stood, carrying his empty morning resort punch glass with her. Watching her prance to the fridge and back without her coverup was like watching a bikini runway model. Her body was stunning and unusually curvy for being so tall. She offered up the refilled glass, and it took him a moment to snap out of his staring and take it from her. "Do you mind if I do a little morning stretching while you finish this?" 

"Not. At. All." She smiled at the implied compliment, and took a tiny step back, no further away than absolutely necessary, as if to make the point that she intended for him to watch every moment. Standing in profile less than an arm's length away, she began alternating touching her toes and twisting her torso. She made eye contact anytime the motions allowed, and Chris was mesmerized watching her bust alternately swing and settle. After several repetitions, she sat on the floor facing him, and proceeded to spread her legs wide before rolling her hips forward into the splits. Then she proceeded to bounce gently, the motion more suggestive of a sexual act than any exercise. Meanwhile she continued smiling up at Chris, as if to make sure he was completely enjoying the show. The whole scene was certainly getting a rise out of him.

Chris had only just sipped the last of his punch, when she promptly stood and took the empty glass towards the kitchen to refill it. "You can never have too much liquid, it's easy to dehydrate out here in the heat." Moments later she handed him back the glass and stood expectantly. "Finish one last glass and it's time to start your pampering." Chris felt a bit like he was going to overflow, but with that offer he forced down the slightly sweet, slightly tangy punch before setting the glass on the table. She reached a hand out, and before he knew where this was leading she'd pulled him to his feet and dropped to her knees. A moment later his boxers were down, and she wasted no time in running her tongue along his already excited state. Her voice was playful as she addressed not Chris, but his crotch, "now it's time for Brenda's breakfast snack, are you ready to give it to me?" Her lips stroked slowly at first, but her pace increased quickly. It wasn't more than a few minutes later than Chris came into her mouth and she showed a satisfied grin. "Mmm. Just what I hoped for." 

Brenda rose and embraced him, pressed her body fully into his. It turns out she was taller than him, by about an inch. Chris found the situation a bit awkward, his boxers still around his ankles. However, it was certainly a nice treat to his breakfast. He remembered the resort customs, and broke the silence with a bit of his own melodrama. "Thank you Brenda. That was divine. Everyone should be treated to a morning treat as beautiful and talented as you." 

She smiled wide, staring right into his eyes, "ohh Chris, I have only just begun to pamper you. That was just the first course." She took his hand and looked to the floor, "step out of those." He complied and after refilling his punch, she led him off into the bedroom, directing him right back into the bed he had only recently crawled out of. She immediately straddled on top of him. She was stunning, looking down at him. His attention was equally split between her intense eye contact and her incredible breasts. "I'm glad your a boob man. I can always tell you know." Her finger slipped down between her cleavage, "you've been staring at them since I let my coverup slip open. It makes me hot when guys can't take their eyes off." 

She lifted his hand and encouraged him to caress her breast. His attention was now fully focused on her chest as she pulled and slipped her bikini up over her head. "Mm... and they're all yours to enjoy. No biting now," she leaned in, and rubbed each breast down his face, before encouraging him to suckle on one of her now hard nipples. He felt her hand reach back down to his still spent cock, squeezing it briefly. Her voice softened to a raspy whisper, "see how hard my nipples are for you? I'm going to let you lick and suck on my great big tits until your ready again, and then I'm going to take you right back in my mouth and just... mmm. just pamper and milk it out of you. I think the other side needs some attention." She leaned back in, pushing a mountain of flesh into his lips. "Mmmmm, yes. Suck them. Pamper them. There we go." She could feel him start to harden, "you're little guy is getting excited. Maybe he likes my big titties too. Does he want to play with them?" She was stroking him now, and could feel him become noticeably stiffer at the mere suggestion, "ohh he definitely does." 

He admired her as she stretched for the full punch glass from the bedside table. "You need your nourishment, so you'll need to finish this before I get my next morning snack. Excuse me while we entertain our guest down there." He really didn't need any more punch, but she was certainly offering incentive, so he took a sip. She smiled before sliding herself down his body, wrapping her breasts around his lap. Then she just settled in and sort of 'played'. Her fingers toyed with him, rubbing him into her soft flesh. She was staring intently up at him, and each time he took a sip, she'd tongue across his tip and stop, as if making an exchange. 

At once point she licked her tongue across her lips while her fingers still massaged him against the skin of her breast. He took a couple small sips, and she responded by playfully flicking her tongue against him. The exchanges made the pressure to finish the punch palpable, and she smiled when he took an obviously oversize gulp to finally finish it off. In response, she immediately slid herself down, slowly drawing him into her mouth. Her tongue lapped against him while her breasts sloshed against his lap. 

After a few minutes of mere teasing, she picked up her pace and began sucking and thrusting her mouth against him. Even having just climaxed a short while ago, he felt himself nearing the edge. She increased her pressure, and he could feel the texture of her tongue dragging against him. He tensed and grabbed at the sheets as she continued her thrusting, slightly faster, until a minute later when he involuntarily let out a moan of pleasure. She softened and slowed herself as she coaxed and tasted his final pumps. Looking up, her smile was filled with a surprising glow. She silently smiled as she rose, heading for the bathroom to wash up. 

When she returned, she was back in her white bikini top. Chris hadn't remembered it looking to indecently small on her before. "I would love to stay all morning and pamper you, but it would be selfish of me to keep you from the pool scene on your first day." She leaned in and gave him a goodbye kiss that tore at his soul. "Mmm. I do hope I see you again, Christopher." He stared at her ass as he watched her strut out of the bedroom. A moment later he heard his resort room door close. The pool scene? This place was so far beyond his expectations. He was so excited to shower and primp up for the day. The other kind of excited.