- Text Size +

As Simon Foley and Cheri finished off their last shared bites of a chocolate souffle, he couldn't remember the last time he had so much fun just sitting and talking to someone. Despite talking every day in the office for months, he hadn't know how adventurous she was, enjoying scuba and windsurfing, in and be willing to try just about anything. They had both lamented the lack of a reliable skydiving operation on the island, as the experience would be stunning and exhilarating. He knew he shouldn't be surprised. Employees at the resort had to be unconventional risk takers to accept the very unusually taboo working conditions. For those that could look past societal norms, however, the lifestyle was incredible. 

Simon wasn't sure if he felt so drawn to her merely because of their obvious conversational connection, or because her evening gown clad seven-foot frame out-shined even the world's supermodels. Each time she rose to get another course of the resort-staff prepared dinner, he had used etiquette as an excuse to stand and enjoy the tingle at the feeling of her familiar face peering down from more than a foot above his own. She had done her share of flirting too. It had started with her just brushing her hand against him as she took away the plates, but as she had set down the dessert, she stopped for a moment as they embraced. She kissed his forehead as they both softly wrapped around each other for an intimate moment.

He stood again as she stood to clear the dessert plate, and upon returning, he readied for his move, planning to kiss her. His plans were interrupted when she reappeared from the kitchen with a wry look on her face. "Are you okay Cheri?" She wordlessly walked past him, headed for the couch, and he followed, a moment later realizing he knew the telltale signs. Her sernasa was coming. She sat, silent as she tensed her muscles to quell the pain. He stood in front of her, the silence of recognition on both of their faces. He leaned down, slipping a hand down to her knee to try to physically express his empathy at her pain. He knew she was trying to quickly reach her target-height for her work this week, and wondered how far she'd pushed the Rashja dose. 

A moment later, it was hard for him to pay much attention to his concern. He watched her frame expand, felt her knee begin to rise. It was a subtle motion, no more than a few inches, but it was obvious. Her evening gown now looked a size too small, the neckline stretched further open, the short bottom hem riding up against her thigh. The black color no longer reflecting the elegance of hidden shape, as the contours painted tight against her every curve. Her shoulders stretching the fabric wide, her breasts popping a little more off her otherwise flat and trim frame. 

Cheri wasted no time as her sernasa came to an end, grasping his hand and pulling him towards her on the couch. He spread his legs around hers, intending to rest his knees on the couch straddling her, but felt himself immediately sliding. Her hand had purchase on his back and pulled him down into her, their lips meeting. Any element of awkwardness of their first kiss was overwhelmed by their state of arousal. Their tongues darted against each-other as he felt the pressure of her body against his. She held him there, his attention smashed against the hard muscles of her abdoman, forcing the kiss to continue for several minutes. When they finally parted, his need for breath caused an audible gasp. They stared deep into each-other's eyes, the realization obvious to both of them. Why hadn't they done this sooner?

She pulled him back into an embrace that he thought was a hug, but a moment later she was lifting him, leaning forward, standing from the couch. As she stood, she held him with just one arm, reaching under his and around his back. He didn't immediately understand it. Her body not seeming large enough to be capable of lifting him so easily. However, he knew it was the Rashja. Already coursing through her veins, she probably could have lifted his weight five times over. His feet dangling a foot off the ground, his body squeezed against hers, he couldn't help but glance down at cleavage pressed together by the pressure. She whispered towards him, "I think it's time to adjourn to the bedroom, unless you have any objections." He shook his head, and she started walking, carrying him in a direction he couldn't see. 

It was then that the lab intercom chime sounded, startling them both. "Dr. Foley, we need you immediately. It's the farm transfer project." Cheri froze. The resort systems were extensive and highly automated. The badge he wore told the computers where he was, and routed his intercom traffic to his location. The parties on the other side had no idea where he was, nor what was he was doing, but the interrupt still left them both feeling like their private moment had been a violated. After their minds had processed and properly understood the interruption, reality set in, dousing water over the flames of their exciting moment. Cheri squeezed him tight for a moment, kissing his forehead again, and then finally setting him down on the ground in front of her. 

Looking at the stunning perfection of her even-taller frame, Simon wanted to ignore the intercom, ignore his responsibilities at the lab, and just be here with her. His responsibility, however, knew better. He sighed as he took a long sweet look at her, and attempted to capture the moment. He took her hand in his. "Cheri this evening has been, incredible. I wish I didn't have to go, but I do. Sometimes these things can be resolved quickly, and sometimes they don't. I'll try to let you know as soon as I know. If this is the end of our date tonight, let me just say that it was wonderful, and I hope to do it again very soon." He was already headed for the room's intercom panel, pulling her with him in the process. He pushed the response button, "Dr. Foley here, I'll be in Coriander in about five minutes." All their conference rooms were named after spices. A little joke on the Rashja research. He knew they would already be assembled there, as Coriander was setup with computers and projectors that were useful for situations like this.

As he looked back at Cheri, shaking his head in disbelief that he was actually leaving. Even this frustrating interruption hadn't put a dent in her sexiness. The swelling of her sernasa had added just the right touch of sleaze to her otherwise elegant appearance to make her irisitable. She brushed a hand over his hair. "It's okay Simon. I'm so glad we finally found this. It's waited a long time, it can wait a little longer." She leaned down to kiss his forehead, unintentionally but serendipitous providing a picture-perfect view of her cleavage. Without thinking, he reached for her neck and pulled her down until their lips met again. The desire and intimacy of their previous moment rushed back in a flood. Wrapped up in the moment, his hand ventured down and pressed into her breast, raising the excitement level when they should be parting. She liked it. She had invited him here with the hope of selfishly speeding up her Goddess transformation, of seducing and have sex with him to receive a much more potent form of tonyata. However, she had found so much more. A real connection. She responsibly tore herself away, this time letting out her own gasp and a little laugh. "If you start doing that, I'll never let you leave." 

She did hope he'd be back tonight, so she leaned in to whisper some incentive into his ear, "when you're done, I'll be here. Naked. Waiting for you to come back and fuck my brains out." She straightened up, pretending she hadn't been so explicit. "Now, go solve your crisis." She practically shoved him out the door. She had to. As she laid back against it, she already felt the second thoughts rising in her. She probably could have had him climaxing into her in a couple minutes, and he could still have been back to solve his crisis. It would have been forceful, but she would have made sure he liked it. If there was one thing she was sure of, it's that all men on the compound liked being manhandled a little bit. Still, it didn't seem right. She now wanted more than just a quick fix, she wanted Simon.