- Text Size +

Rachel's legs were dangling in the water, while her friend Kit floated mostly below the surface. The two of them were no strangers to goddess resort. In fact, this was their third visit each, and their second together. "Kit, what about that one?" The redhead pointed at a possibly unattended male patron walking from the night suites. 

Kit turned to follow her indication, inspecting the little prince. She detected a bit of determination about his step. "I think he's headed for someone in particular, look there." Goddesses he past were gesturing to him, and he paid them no mind as he continued covering ground. The two of them eyed him hungrily until they watched him reach his goddess. She looked further progressed, and Rachel lost interest as her hands wrapped around his upper torso and lifted him to her waiting lips. Kit and Rachel had checked in at seven-foot-five this morning, barely beginning their level two progression, but were making good progress. They had spent the night hardly sleeping and pampering a father-son combo that had just arrived in level two last night. 

A gentleman approached them, donning a white resort uniform which easily identified him as a staff member. "Goddesses, I trust your return is meeting your expectations." They both nodded. "I wonder if you might be up for a duty this morning." Kit was quite happy to be relaxing in the cool water, but she was becoming quite hungry. Most resort jobs involved quite a good chance of tonyata, so her attention perked up. "This task in particular can benefit from your, experience. We have a special patron that needs to be kept and attended to." He gestured across the pool at Christopher, sitting on the far edge. 

Rachel remembered seeing the towering perfection of dark haired raven goddess who had gently lowered him there not more than ten minutes earlier. They had been watching him, but they hadn't approached, expecting her to return any minute. She wanted to challenge him, to confirm that his stunning goddess wouldn't be soon returning. However, if there was one thing she had learned in her time at the resort, the staff seemed to be unnaturally all-knowing of resort activities. It was as if they were watching everything, which at times they most certainly were. She turned to the staff member, "we are glad to take up your request. Should we let him know his goddess is not returning?"

"No, we will send someone to him when the time is right. For now you should simply entertain and attend to him. Try not to make it obvious we sent you. Thank you for your service, this is a chance to greatly assist your progression." With that the staff member walked away as calmly and silently as he had arrived. They were thinking less about progression, and more about how their bodies were beginning to want, and need, more tonyata. Rachel slipped into the water as they both swam together, slowly making their way towards him."

* Attention

Chris enjoyed his peace by the pool. Other than to deliver a resort punch, he had been left to himself. As he scanned, and sometimes stared, at the beautiful goddesses sparsely spread around the deck, he occasionally noticed them glance his way and gesture. He was beginning to wonder when Vanessa would return when he spotted two gorgeous women slowly inching across the pool, quite obviously towards him. Despite their clear goddess proportions, even with only the faces above the water, they seemed markedly less far along than his Vanessa. As they came close, and the redhead stood up near the water's edge to address him, he lost any ability to keep his eyes off them. "Hello there king and conquerer." 

Theatre. Why not enjoy it. "Hello there beautiful goddesses. How might I help you before my own goddess returns?" Water was still dripping off and glistening on the redhead's breasts and body, the waterline at her navel. The other goddess was lower in the water, only the top half of her breasts peaking above it as she drifted incredibly close to him at the pool edge. 

The redhead spoke up again, "we saw her. Your goddess is stunning. We admire how you've been patiently waiting for her and wonder if we might take you for a swim until she returns." He had been prepared to rebuff them, but how could he refuse them now? A swim with them only until she returned? Looking at their gorgeous figures, he couldn't help but be curious. Perhaps Vanessa would return in a minute, or perhaps not, all the more reason to enjoy the resort. They could see him talking himself into it. 

The brunette's breasts were only inches from his legs dangling in the water as he responded. "It would be a pleasure." She reached a hand towards him, and he instinctively took it. Then he felt a hand under his foot and a moment later he was swiftly lifted and pulled into the water towards her. 

When he let himself free and paddled himself afloat, they giggled at him. "Relax my prince." He felt a hand under his arm, supporting him and pulling him with as they drifted out into the pool. "I am Goddess Kit, and this is Goddess Rachel." They were obviously swimming now, only their heads remaining fully above water. He liked the feeling, drifting through the water as they glided backwards in front of him. "Is this your first visit to the resort?" 

"Yes, I just arrived two days ago. My name is Chris." As he felt hands passing him off to the redhead beneath the surface, he reminded himself her name was Rachel. Then they stopped swimming and began to rise out of the water. His head barely above the surface, he stared out first at their shoulders, and then their breasts, as the water streamed down off their skin. Kit made her way around him, and he felt her hands again, cradling him, fingers lifting against his butt until he was lying back and flat against the surface. 

He felt quite prone; held lying at the surface; looking up at them standing over him; their breasts still occasionally losing drops of water down over him. Rachel spoke up. "My first visit was so exciting. That's when Kit and I met, but let me tell you, it only get better." As he looked up and admired them, he rested a hand against each of their hips under the water. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the moment, becoming increasingly aware of his cock hardening within plain view of the goddesses. "Kit, it looks like our morsel likes his swim. Christopher, would you like us to pamper you here in the pool?" Chris was torn with conflict. After the sensations Vanessa treated him to this morning, his arousal had him thinking of nothing but a repeat performance. "Ohh look, he has both halves of his bracelet. Christopher you naughty boy, she is not your goddess today."

His eyes opened in a start, "well yes, she was my goddess yesterday. I can't claim her today, but we are both very, fond of each-other." The goddesses had lowered themselves in the water next to him. Rachel's breasts were pushing up against his side, and the part of him beginning to want that pampering wondered if the moment had passed. 

"In that case, we are going to make it much harder on you. Did we tell you we're a package deal? Pair with either one of us and you can have us both all to yourself." As enticing as that was, he couldn't imagine these two holding a candle to Vanessa. "As for your current predicament, let's be clear. Are you saying you don't want a closer look at Kit's big juicy breast? Because if you don't, you should speak up now." He looked over, quite speechless as Kit's eyes beamed at him while she shifted her bosom onto his shoulder, bumping soft flesh up against his chin. "They are nice arn't they?" He felt the stirrings in him want to reach out and lick her skin and wasn't sure why he was resisting. "Let us teach you something about level three. In level three, when a goddess gets your scepter ready for service, it's her duty, her obligation, to provide that service." Rachel sunk lower in the water now, and her lips were inching close to his cock. "If you feel anything you don't like, your just going to have to command me to stop." With that she lapped her tongue up against him, and took him into her mouth. 

The sensation, mixed with the water of the pool, was cool and pleasant. Chris closed his eyes and felt his hair shifting about under the surface as Rachel began the process of extracting her apparently deserved tonyata. He felt the soft round curve of the bottom of Kit's breast slip across his lips, and let himself kiss and lick against the wet watery surface. Rachel was wasting no time. Unlike Vanessa's patient morning session, her motions were thrusting and firm, each escalating him successively closer to the end. He felt large fingers squeezing against his butt, and the wetness of her tongue, as he quickly let go of his next Rajha charged slurry. Rachel held him firm in her mouth, sucking and swallowing every drop she could get before releasing him back into the cool water. "Look at him Rachel," his eyes were still closed as he heard them talking, "I think he's a customer."