- Text Size +

It had taken a few awkward strides for them to figure out how to walk together. He finally settled on holding her fingers, and she kept her arm swinging to a minimum. As they walked the level two pool area, the surroundings were vaguely familiar. There were hardly any lounge chairs, and he wondered where eveyone sat. There were few patrons still out this late, and they were generally secluded off to the side, hardly visible in the darkness. However, as they approached the center cantina, there was a bit of ruckus, and they headed towards it. 

Three goddess were around a high bar table, upon which three men were sitting naked, legs dangling over the edge. The goddess were not all the same size, and as they got close, Chris could see the bar tabletop was unusually high on his chest. A blond goddess bent down after glancing at Vanessa's bracelet, immediately addressing Chris, "hello little master, we're playing musical cock, would you and your goddess like to join?" It took him a minute to even fathom what she might have meant by that. Musical chairs, sexual something, he had no idea how it worked, but they were supposed to share right. He peeked at Vanessa, and she was just waiting for him to answer. 

"Kendra, be nice to the new folks." The voice came from the other side of the table. She was obscured from Chris by the patrons on the table, but Vanessa could see she was dark olive skinned, maybe Indian, and clearly taller than her. "Sorry, she can be a little brash. Some of us prefer the term musical tonyata. We walk around the table and sing a tune, when we're done, we stop, and we get just one minute with whichever cock we land on. Then we giggle and laugh, maybe someone has a sernasa, and we do it all again."

The only thing Chris could think of was, when in Rome. "Sure, I'm game, maybe only a couple rounds, as I'm pretty tired." Everyone in the group, even the men, laughed. 

Kendra, still kneeling down to Chris, explained, "that's what they all said when we started, two hours ago." She stood, and the ladies were already shifting their male patrons around the table to make an evenly spaced spot for Chris. Kendra tapped it with her hand, and he hadn't even found Vanessa's eyes before he felt himself lofted into his spot. Vanessa cleared her throat and pulled at his shorts, giving him a reminder to strip them off. He did feel a bit awkward when they were clear, knowing there were four other naked men sitting in close proximity behind him. However, facing forward all he could see were a few bare legs, and it wasn't like he was interacting with them. 

Then he heard a whisper from the guy to his left, "trust me, you want Kendra." Something about that was a little awkward, as he was sure at least some of the goddess could hear it. However, only Vanessa responded. She gave Chris a sinister wink as if to say, he ain't seen nothin' yet. 

The dark skinning woman spoke up again, "one more little ground rule. To avoid some of those little tricks women use to force a man to climax too early, there is no touching with your fingers, and if it's not pleasurable, and he taps you on the head, you have to stop." Vanessa nodded. "And for our new malika, a tap on the head should be more like a smack if you want her to notice it. Alright here we go." The goddess all started to sing in unison, except for Vanessa, who just followed them around the walking circle. As they sang, Chris was treated to a rotating view of each of them. 

First a stunning half-african goddess who was both taller, and even bustier than Vanessa. She was wearing a similar outfit. Then an olive skined indian girl, taller still, yet rail thin slender. Her dress was a halter that showed much more skin, covering only vertical strips over each firm and comparatively small, yet perfectly shaped breasts. She suggestively dragged her hand across his legs as she passed. He also picked up that they were silently mouthing the word 'cock' and touching themselves in suggestive ways, to punctuate the end of each verse. Following the indian girl came Kendra again, blond, stunning, the shortest of all but not by much, and a shape he could only explain as perfect. Her proportions were so perfect she didn't even stand out at first, but the more he looked at her, the more he could see it. 

worship the goddess, pamper the master, drink, drink, three more times until i taste your, 
worship the goddess, pamper the master, drink, drink, two more times until i taste your, 
worship the goddess, pamper the master, drink, drink, one more time until I taste your,
worship the goddess, pamper the master, now I taste your tonyata! 

He could hear Kendra somewhere behind him, yelling "cock" instead to finish the last verse. The Indian goddess stopped in front of him. After having just been drained by Vanessa, even the parade of half-naked goddess hadn't stirred him out of his resting state. She leaned in close and kissed him first, her hands fingering him down below. Then she went to work, mostly licking and twirling her tongue about him. Her style was very different from Vanessa, and he quite liked it. She did get him close to full stiffness in under a minute of lapping at him, and then the staff member behind the bar rang a bell. She rose and whispered to him, "you're goddess had you just before you arrived, didn't she?" Chris nodded, "smart girl." A moment later they started it all up again, the singing, the ring around the table of naked men, the flirty moments, until they stopped, tonyata!

This time Chris got the black goddess, and her approach was entirely different. She released the snap on her dress, revealing her mega size knockers. She was several inches taller than Vanessa, and even sitting up on the table they were above eye level. As she leaned in, she took his hands and brought them up to the sides of the biggest cleavage he'd every seen, that he even knew existed. It was wrong for them to look so firm, yet feel so soft. Down below, her fingers stroked him as she whispered, "If you like them, you come find me tomorrow. After you oil them up, I'll boobyrub you so good you'll be begging to spray that come into me every twenty minutes, for as long as you like little pleasure." He wasn't sure how much time she even had left when she leaned down to take him in her mouth, focusing as much attention on torso motion to rub her breasts on his legs as she did on his cock. He found himself considering, more fantasizing about it, and if she had another minute, he certainly might have given up the tonyata. As the bell rung, he heard one of the men behind him moan from reaching his release. A minute later he found out who it was into...

"Cha ching goddesses, another score for Kendra. Are we keeping score anymore? Maybe all four of you delicious vessels should come back to my room, where you can get as much Kendra as you want, all night long. I'll even let you fuck me if you promise to come in my mouth." Chris thought she was laying it on a little thick, and shook his head. "Ohh, don't you doubt it little master, I'm coming for you next." Chris had to think about what she meant. Now that he thought about it, the girls had basically been rotating around the table. If they continued, he should have Kendra next. He felt a little worried she'd be that good, but he wasn't sure if it was because he could choose to have more of her, or because he wouldn't want to. They starting singing and twirling around...Kendra smiled a devious smile when, as she predicted, she stopped in front of him. "Get ready to see what you've been missing." Chris instinctively shot a glance to Vanessa to his left. She wasn't paying attention.

Vanessa had landed on the little whisperer who sang Kendra's praises to Chris in the beginning. She was sated from her recent tonyata, so she had just been messing around so far. She gave them just enough to enjoy it, but not enough to get anywhere. A couple times she was focused more on weathering her sernasa without bringing a stop to some part of the game. For this guy she had a different plan. She'd make him feel so good he'd beg her not to stop and then she would, assuming she could of course. She wasn't sure how that command thing worked exactly. She gave him her most sexy, I'm going to own your soul, look, before leaning her head down into his lap. She repeatedly timed her slow dragging tongue with several quick and tossing thrusts, and only a few seconds in he was already grabbing for the table. 

Kendra rubbed her sex before she started, smearing the smell on his cheek. He had to admit, it was unusually intoxicating. She leaned into him, expertly licking, and twisting, and sucking at his cock with talent that so far seemed at least on par with Vanessa. Then he heard the guy to his left, Vanessa's guy, start making lots of noise, "ohh ohh, ohh my god, ohh my god, more, more, more," his tone immediately changed, "what in the world? Goddess, I command you to finish me now, ohh my." For a moment Chris could hardly focus on Kendra's expert work, but then she did something amazing and he almost shouted out a blurt of extasy. 

Vanessa had pulled herself off the little man just in time. She could have finished him, and she probably should have, but he had started a challenge, and she wanted to win it. She spoke softly to him, "you want to come? You tell them all who you think is better, Kendra or Vanessa. You make it nice and clear." 

He was stuck between a rock and a hard place. Vanessa was his goddess, he didn't want to anger her, but Vanessa had produced sensations that had him reeling, even aching to come. He did the only thing he could think of, he tried again to command her, "Goddess, it is my will for you to do that again right now." She didn't feel the least bit compelled, not like she had with Chris. Her first guess was that it was related to the bracelet, the pairing, and she lifted her wrist and shook it in front of him. Just then the bell wrung.

Vanessa leaned in towards her still aching man, and whispered, "Too late, rules are rules. You'll always have the memory, the texture of my tongue dragging against you, the way I flick it and flick it against you, is that what you want right now?" She flicked the tip of her tongue on his cheek, "a little flick." Even the memory of the sensation, in his current state, was too much, and he crunched up trying to stop the reaction that was already in motion. Vanessa wasn't sure she could bring him there, but she was sure trying. She stepped back, and gestured the big black woman to her right toward the imminent gusher. She wasted no time in rushing herself onto his cock, milking it out of him as he spilled over. 

Vanessa turned back to her Christoper to see Kendra milking the last bits of come out of him, glad not to feel any jealousy. She was happy for him, apparently Kendra was quite good. 

As soon as Kendra finished yet another victory, she felt it was time to throw down her royal flush. This wasn't her first night of musical cock. She knew her talents. She wasn't after the extra tonyata while playing like most women, though she got more than her fair share of it. To her, despite the clearly goddess dominated patron population, it only seemed natural for a goddess to be worshiped by many men. She played the game to collect new followers. In fact, she had left three men back in her room, with instructions that if they wanted her services, they should stay and rest up, and she'd treat them when she returned. They didn't always stay, but she didn't care. There were always more. 

In fact, Kendra was aware of no faster progressing level two. She didn't, of course, know that Vanessa had only just arrived already three inches taller than her, or that tomorrow the gulf would be even larger. She would, however, get a pretty good boost from the potency of her most recent tonyata. Looking at the table, she thought there was a good chance she have at least two, maybe all four of them. "Well, it's time for Kendra to retire to her private suite." She walked round the table in her final flirty show, not bothering with the partner she already knew was hers. You are welcome to come with me, and in reward for worshiping this gorgeous body, each time it's your turn you can own me and command me. You just have to be polite and share." She stopped at the man immediately behind Chris, "so how about it big boy, do you need a reminder?" She leaned over and took his cock in her mouth, and had him whimpering in a few quick flips of her tongue. She pulled away, suggestively wiping her lips with her fingertips. He didn't even need to say it, it was obvious she had won him over. She tried the next man, and he didn't seem interested. She had suspected he was a boob man, and Teri was the biggest boobs in level two at the moment. Before she even got to Chris, who she thought was in the bag, he was already off the table and walking away with Vanessa, ohh well.