- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

We left off where Dwyn opens up Tina's computer. What will happen next?

As soon as he clicks on the tab it reveals a porn site involving amazon women doing anything and everything to men half their size. He waved the mouse over a blank video box and bought down the volume and played the video. The video showed a tall amazon towering over a women half her size. Even though both were probably taller than Dwyn, he couldn’t believe how the taller one completes dominates the smaller woman. Dwyn clicks through the video to the end and felt his jaw hit the floor.

 “A nerd and a freak.” He says to himself and sits down on the bed.

            As he sat down on the bed he felt as if he was sitting on something, and quickly stands back up to see what he was sitting on. Moving the cover out it way he finds purple dildo, examines it, and puts the cover back like he didn’t see anything.

“I better get going.” He whispered and felt his cheeks turning red.

            Dwyn finally makes it back to the balcony where Tina was waiting patiently for his return. Even before he gives Tina her Mac she could tell that Dwyn saw everything.

“Thank you.” Tina uttered modestly, slightly blushing.

“You’re welcome.” He replied back in the same tone.

            For a minute Dwyn and Tina sat under the star filled sky without saying anything as Tina types away on her computer.

“What took you so long by the way?” She asked.

“I had to find your room and went to the bathroom before I came out.” Dwyn said.

“Oh, did you see something on your way?” Tina said a tad anxious.

“No, not really.” Dwyn answered back lying out his ass.

“You saw it didn’t you?” She asked cheeks turning redder.

“Well I didn’t mean too, I just wanted to wake up our computer to see what was going on.” Dwyn stated. He had to make sure to choose his next words carefully otherwise this night not end so well for him.

“I can’t help who I am Dwyn, there are times where my urges are so strong I wish I had someone for release.” Tina said not being able to meet his gaze, cheeks fully red now. “To be honest I feel like the most un-virgin ever.”

            Right now would be a perfect time as any for Dwyn to show her that he can be the right man for the job.

“Well if you ever need a man, I’m right here for you.” Dwyn declared with assurance. “And don’t feel bad, I never went to bed with a girl either.”

            After Dwyn finished his sentence, the two sat alone again in silence, the playing field being leveled on both sides.

“You think you can handle a sensual person like me?” Tina asked losing her nervousness.

“I’m pretty sure I’m man enough.” Dwyn said whilst his heart beat though his chest.

            Soon Tina reveals her other side to Dwyn who sits and attentively listens. By the end of the conversation Dwyn couldn’t believe how much of a sexual deviant she was. With new found confidence he shifts his body over to Tina and plants a kiss on her lips.

“I guess we should take this one step at a time and see where this goes.” Dwyn says as he pulls away from her face. “Also should I get some, you know… condoms or something.” He said sheepishly

“Well… you don’t have anything right?” Tina asked.

“No, I go to the doctor time to time.” He replied back happy to know where this going. “I’m pretty sure you don’t anything either.”

“Nope.” She said.

“What about getting you pregnant?”  He muttered.

“Don’t worry.” Tina reassured.

            Dwyn slowly nodded and went along with the situation. Tina returns the favor and kisses Dwyn lips. Shortly, the two kiss their way into the living room and onto the couch. Neither of them couldn’t believe that this was going to be the outcome of their night. During the making out session, Dwyn couldn’t help but think ahead to a future where both of them are together. He didn’t give it to much thought, and kept kissing Tina.

            As the minutes passed the kissing got more passionate, Tina took the lead and moved Dwyn’s to her breast.

“Go on ahead and give them a squeeze.” Tina said in her full sweet sultry voice.

            Dwyn did as he was told and give them a little squeeze. Her boobs felt so soft to the touch.

“Come on, give them a squeeze like you mean it.” Tina whispered with lust.

            Again, Dwyn did what the beautiful amazon said and gave them a real good hard squeeze with is free hand. He got results when Tina moaned out in pleasure insinuating she needed more.

“Let’s go to my room before my friends pop in on us.” Tina said as she grabs Dwyn hand and pulls him into her room. She then shoves Dwyn onto her bed and resumes their kissing.

“Hope you don’t mind this other side of me that I keep secret.” She whispered.

“I don’t mind, do whatever you want to me.” He said. “I want to make your fantasy come true.”

“Ok fine, but I’m going too far just let me know.” She muttered. “Now let’s get down to business.

            In a demanding tone she tells Dwyn to strip her down. Like the man he is, Dwyn stripped her down. Soon the Tina was wearing nothing but her bra holding back her bust, and her pair of red satin panties.

“Get off my bed and strip for me!” Tori demanded. “I want you to strip down to your boxers.”

            Seconds later Dwyn strips down to his blue boxers and tosses his clothes aside. Tina then sits at the edge of her bed and is face to face with Dwyn crotch. It didn’t take too long for  Dwyn’s member to stand attention.

“Never been this close to one before.” Tina muttered.

            Tina then raises a finger and touches the tip, causing a ripple of pleasure to rip through Dwyn.

“Do you like when I touch your cock?” She whispered.

“Yes.” He replied in total trance.

“How about from this point on you call me mistress.” She whispered with an mischievous grin.

“Yes mistress.” He said verbatim.

            Tina then pulls down his boxers and reveals his member; she gives it a good look and couldn’t believe that it was twitching ever so slightly. Not to mention it was dripping sticky, precum. She then opens her mouth and leans towards Dwyn, and then retracts back.

“I also can’t help being a tease.” She giggled as Dwyn body begged for her to wrap her lips around his cock.

“Please mistress.” He pleaded.

“Please mistress what?” She smiled.

“Please put me in your mouth.” He pleaded again growing more eager.

“Well since you been so nice I don’t see why not.” She said and moved in towards his member yet again.

 

Chapter End Notes:

I wonder where the night is headed for these two lovers. Only time will tell :D