[Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

A day in the life of Essira Thrani, and a look into the lot of those humans sold as pets.


Rated: R
Categories: Fantasy, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Humiliation, New World Order, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Humanity's Downfall
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes
Word count: 13433 Read: 47898
Published: September 20 2015 Updated: January 03 2016
Story Notes:

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Start of a New Day by Inwiththebooks [Reviews - 4] starstarstarhalf-star (3293 words)

Figured I go back to a character I used at the end of 'Time Out' for a bit of lighter fun compared to the dark places most of the stoy's in this universe have gone.

Away we go!

2. Caged Love by Inwiththebooks [Reviews - 1] (2618 words)

3. The Right Fit by Inwiththebooks [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1930 words)

4. Twins by Inwiththebooks [Reviews - 0] (2876 words)

5. Pet Care Advice by Inwiththebooks [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2716 words)

Last chapter of this. Was fun but best to end it before it overstays its welcome. Next story I've got planned with the setting should be a little... darker. A little more something expected of me.