- Text Size +

Light grinned at the sight of Dark's silver eyes gleaming in joy. "What brings you such joy, sister dearest?" Light asked, hoping that whatever it was was a continuation of her thousand-year "punishment" as her shadowy sister's sub.

"I'm glad you asked," Dark said, her voice dripping with mischief yet wrought. "You see, today is a human holiday, one known as Labor Day."

Light snorted. "Leave it to humans to make a holiday out of work," the glowing goddess said contemptuously. 

"Actually, it is a holiday put in place as a reprieve from hard work, but that is beside the point," Dark smirked. "They find it rude to wear white between this holiday and the end of the year. Given that my most recent decree was twenty years living like humans . . ."

Light groaned. She had given her sister one proclamation to make with her power as Queen of the Gods, and that was what she had chosen. "Every piece of clothing I own is white! What do you suggest I do- walk stark naked?"

Dark grinned. "Perhaps you could wear my shadows for a while," she replied cheekily.

Light fought the urge to shake her sister- for such a smart deity, Dark seemed to forget things frequently. "My light would shred them in an instant! I'd be nude almost immediately!"

Dark sighed quietly, having been forcefully reminded how dense her only literally brighter sibling could be. "That's the point, love. Every time you shred my shadows, you'll have to suppress more godly power and shrink smaller until you can wear them well."

Light gave a luminescent blush. What Dark was suggesting was not merely humiliating- it was all kinds of kinky. Dark was present in every shadow- meaning that she could see and feel through every shadow construct she made. Wearing that curling smoke substance would, essentially, be giving Dark an endless peep show and opportunity to grope Light. 

Light gripped her intentionally enticing silk nervously- she had meant to lure Dark into fucking her into submission today, but the Goddess of Shadows had other, more interesting plans. Before Light even agreed, cold shadow crept up her form, tearing her robe to shreds as it slipped up her body. It quickly sealed as a sinfully skintight catsuit, and Light could swear that Dark had taken the opportunity to give her breasts a knead or two as the shadows were moving.

Sure as sure was, Light's radiant glow punctured several holes in the outfit within a second, and Light restrained her divine power a bit to regain some sense of modesty- however, it wasn't immediately enough, as more holes shone through with golden godly light.

Dark grinned lecherously, and Light felt an overwhelming urge to cover herself up- she was supposed to be dressed right now, so her near-nudity was nothing if not utterly shameful. "P-please, sister, shroud me again. What if Nature was to see?"

"Let her catcall," Dark replied, acquiescing to her dark-skinned sibling's plea all the same. "Your full divine form cannot be supported on such a stunted display of power. You might want to reduce your size," the ravenette said, her lips curling into a dangerous variety of smirk.

Light bowed her head in shame, and agreed- and Dark wrapped her body in shifting shadows once more. This time, Light was sure the garment had stroked her clit, but had no proof to bring to her pale sister's attention. No proof, that is, except the increasing dampness between her legs, but everyone knew what would happen if Light mentioned to Dark that she was wet.

And then, the unthinkable- Light was once again wearing a garment that was slowly falling apart. "D-Dark! I'm trying and it's still a mess of holes!" Light once again reduced her stature, and found herself looking up at her twin sister- she was level with the paler deity's chin now.

Dark's smirk was only looking increasingly more mischievous, and she repaired the dark catsuit. Light let out a decidedly un-deitylike squeal as the cold shadow went to town on her body. "Sister . . . unfair . . ." She began to pant.

"The more you restrict your power, the more I will do," Dark said simply, her voice dripping with lust. "After all, I can't do anything if you keep ripping the cloth I make for you."

Light groaned an affirmative, and began to dwindle away. As her vision became monopolized by Dark's ample bosom, she reached her hands out to grip her sister's chest as a token attempt at resistance. 

"Mmmf," Dark moaned in mild appreciation. "While I love that you're trying, sister dearest, it's just not going to cut it. Here's a little extra for you, though."

With that, Light found herself penetrated by the smoky shadow, and it writhed and moved about in her vagina just as much as one would expect from watching any of her shadow constructs. Light exploded in pleasure while level with Dark's navel, but Dark wasn't exactly content with letting the Goddess of Light escape with merely one orgasm. 

Sure as sure was, Light wasn't allowed to so much as catch her breath off her first orgasm before Dark had her moaning for another. "T- tyrant," she breathed, watching Dark's crotch overtake her head. "Dictatress of my basest desires."

Dark's dusky, musical laugh rang out over Light's slowly lowering head. "Oh, dearest Light, I am ruler of far more than that. You, of all beings, should know that much."

Light gave a low cry as the shadow garment gave up the ghost, liberating her breasts to the air from the stress of containing Light's still-blazing radiance. Simultaneously, however, it retreated to the recesses of her anus. Leave it to the Lady of Sensual Shadow to give mind-blowing anal without so much as touching her partner. 

As Light became an increasing mess of moans, due to Dark once again repairing the shadow garment, the Goddess of Darkness herself became increasingly turned on. It was no small secret among the few in the know that Dark's list of fetishes extended across the planet she kept constant eye on, and one of said fetishes was having someone small and helpless completely at her whims. And, if Dark was interrupted by another deity, so be it- Dark was also a shameless exhibitionist, and was currently broadcasting her thoughts into Innovation's head- heavily distracting him from his job of giving humans new ideas.

So, that begged the question- what to do with her poor, dense sister when she inevitably dropped all the way to human size because she couldn't figure out that Dark was making the cloth thinner as it shrank, guaranteeing it was always going to continue tearing? The pale goddess's aching loins solved that question instantaneously. 

Surely enough, Light came a second time, a puddle of twitching nerves at Dark's ankles. "P-please, Dark, I beg of you, no more," Light whimpered as Dark's bombardment of her frayed nerves incessantly powered on.

"Oh, but I have yet to come, sister," Dark smirked, lifting Light with two fingers, and snapping the fingers on her unoccupied hand to retract her robe into a shirt, exposing her dripping Goddesshood. "Rectify that," she added with a laugh as she thrust Light inside herself. 

Light fought the pulsating flesh around her, giving it all she had- until Dark was ready to give in, the assault on Light's now-human form would not end. 

And there it was.

Dark's powerful orgasm knocked Light out, and hard- after all, the Goddess of Light had come repeatedly whilst in her sister's vaginal embrace, so it didn't take much.

The pale goddess smiled happily, and created lacy shadow panties for herself before re-extending the robe. She needed a guarantee that Light wouldn't slide out of her as she walked to tease her deific siblings. 

Today would be a good day. 

Dark was sure of it.

Chapter End Notes:

Please, feel free to suggest which god/goddess/group of the above Dark teaches a holiday next!

Shoot, feel free to suggest holidays for Dark to teach the significance of! I know I might forget a few, and I don't think Choreographer will always know what holiday is next, either.