- Text Size +

 Okay guys it's been couple days and I decided to let you all know I have been very careful with my movements. I use cash and have gone on to use a prepaid cell phone so as to not be tracked. When I last wrote I had recieved a call from my girlfriend asking me where I was and why I hadn't called her. I decided to hide my knowledge for the time being and told her I was called away on a buisness meeting.

 

She asked me when I would return and I gave her an open ended time frame of a few days. After the first day she had called me several times to the extent of me ignoring her in fear of giving something away. It was only at 3 AM this morning when I woke up and saw she had left me with several unanswered voice messages. The messages went from a light hearted manner to a really dark tone as if something clicked in her head.

 

 

The crazy witch had called my place of employment and asked where I was at and some idiot at the office told her I had no such meeting and I had no shown for the last few days. She had connections at the airport and checked to see if I had purchased a ticket. The whole privacy issue is of no concern I guess to people anymore. With my story blown she had become incensed and left the following message " Where the Hell are you ? I called your work and found out there is no meeting. I swear if you are cheating on me I will kill you, call me back now!". Her next message was even darker and foreboding " You miserable little SOB, call me now! I don't know what you think you are doing but you had better get back home now! I will find out where you are and what you are doing. You don't know what i'm capable of but if you think you can avoid me you are wrong!"

 

Did she have any idea I had seen what I had seen? She asked if I was cheating on her so maybe she didn't know but I can't take that risk. She left me a threatening text message telling me wherever I went she would find me and challenging me to leave my current destination.

 

The image of those black eyes haunted my thoughts and her warning made my head glisten with sweat. Did she know where I was? She couldn't possibly know right.I turned on the telivision in an attempt to take my mind off of her threats. I got up and walked over to the sink and wetted my face with cold water. I heard my phone go off one more time alerting me to a new message. I looked at the blinking green light questioning if I should check it out or trash the phone completely. I swallowed hard and decided to check the message....big mistake.

 

I saw it was from my girlfriend or my ex as I could say no. She texted no words but had sent a video link. I clicked on the video and saw it was a 3 minute clip of her standing over our bed, more specifically my side of the bed. She took one of my old tshirts and laid it on the bed as if I were there myself. She began chanting in Latin and as she finished her incantation my tshirt lit on fire! She began cackling a sound I couldn't even believed came from her pretty face. She turned slowly to the phone and looked in the lens as if it was me and her eyes locked into mine.

 

Speaking in a cold evil tone she flashed her blue eyes once and when she opened them up they were black! She said "You saw us in the warehouse my dear, I didn't see clearly but it was you . I know that now, this is your final warning call me back or i'm coming to get you!" With that the video flashed and her face distorted as she cackled that unsettling evil laugh I just discovered.

I took my cell phone and instantly tore it apart making sure to destroy every last piece under my foot. I quickly got dressed and gathered my things to leave as I was sure she somehow knew where I was. I threw my things in my car and went into the office to return my room key and be on my way.

 

As I walked into the lobby I saw that the old man who checked me in had been replaced by a pretty blonde who was busy texting on her phone. I cleared my throat to grab her attention and was instantly met with her beautiful blue eyes and white smile.

 

"How may I help you?" she asked is a bubbly tone.

 

"I am returning my key I have to get back on the road."

 

She flashed me a smile and I wondered how she could be so alert at this time of the morning. "Where you off to in such a hurry cowboy?"

 

I found her question to be odd as I only expected her to simply take the key and process my receipt." Oh I got to make the convention at 12 and it's a long drive. She batted her pretty eyes. "What kind of convention?"

 

Why was she so damned interested in my reasoning for leaving a this time. Normally would love to talk with such a pretty girl but I was in a hurry and flirting was the last thing on my mind. "It's uh the sales convention and I have to make a meeting before it starts. Can I just have my receipt mam?" Her eyes stayed locked on me like two lasers and it was only when her long blonde hair moved did I see what she had around her neck. A Blue Triangular Stone on a gold chain!

 

She looked at me as the color drained from my face and her words were so direct that her sweet voice made them even more cutting. "I know who you are and we know what you've seen." I threw the key on the counter and ran out as fast as I could as I saw the pretty young blonde begin to laugh the same evil laugh my ex had done in the video.

 

"Run, run run as fast as you can. You will be caught and when you are you will wish you had just remained ignorant of things you couldn't undertsand. See you soon."

 

I peeled out of the motel and hit the gas as fast as I could. I had no idea where I was going but it was as far from that woman, that office as possible. I hit the freeway and didn't look back, her words rang in my ears. Her sweet tone sayng such things didn't seem natural, just who I was dealing with made me want to run away from anything and anybody. I turned on some hard rock music and began singing along to Highway to Hell trying to get something anything but her voice into my head.

 

 

I drove for hours until I had to stop for gas where I purchased a prepaid phone and got a room for the night. I have no idea where I am but I do know it's isolated and the two people who run this motel are just some plain old folk. They have wifi so i'm writing this down as an update. This group of women are far larger than I could imagine and if I were you I would be very wary of strange women or  even women you think you might know. I have to try and get some sleep now or else I might just lose my mind. I will try and bring any updates if possible, remember Blue Triangular stone on a gold chain. If you see this...run!