- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Rachel disposes of two tiny people in different yet similar ways. A glimpse at those first days and then a year in.

That first batch hadn’t lasted long. Beth managed to keep two alive until the following afternoon but Rachel was done with almost all of her half in less than two hours. By that time the media had exploded, news of the missing class dominated every channel.

Rachel had been masturbating in her room during the coverage. She reclined, naked in semi darkness, the only light coming from her TV screen. The reaction her crimes had had on the local community sent her into a flurry of deep arousal, her body aching for orgasm. Laughter bubbled up amongst her moans of pleasure as she drove her fingers within her. On screen, weeping parents put up pictures and lit vigils for students that had already been turned to stains beneath her shoe.

She’d been half watching for an hour, her fingers massaging her sopping wet sex when the image came up on screen. ‘Oh god! She whimpered, her fingers jabbing deep inside of her as though under someone else’s control, ‘oh fuck!’

The forced herself brutally to orgasm, her nipples like bullets standing out as her back arched. She knew Beth could hear but she didn’t care, why not give the younger woman something to dream about. She was silver with sweat, her lip trembling as she drew her wrinkled fingers from her burning womanhood. She sat upright, steadying herself on the bed with her free hand.

Dark eyes looked through brown ringlets of hair made heavy with sweat. Her chest rose and fell as she paused the coverage, leaving the image of a young girl smiling back at her.

She reached out a moist hand to the screen, her fingers still glued together by her drying juices.

‘Did you get a good look?’ she asked, bringing her hand back to her and inspecting the tiny creature trapped between her digits, ‘that’s you. You’re famous. How sad for them though. They think their daughter is still out there somewhere, they think they’re looking for a living person. You weren’t a person though were you? You were my property, my fuck toy, and I gotta say, you did an awesome job’

The girl on screen looked nothing like the mangled ruin pressed between her fingers. The tiny creature was bruised and bloodied, an arm and leg missing from where it had been forced against her merciless folds. A layer of cum entrapped her like a fly in amber. The girl was long dead.

‘Shame,’ she smirked before sticking both fingers into her mouth. She slurped the corpse greedily, sending the girls remains down into her stomach to join a number of her classmates.

She shut off the TV and turned on the lamp, the girl being forgotten immediately. Her attention turned to the cross between her sticky breasts and the tiny man affixed to it. ‘What did you think Danny, did you enjoy the show?’

She turned the pendant to face her, smiling down at her former boyfriend as he gasped for a breath that would never come, the wire still biting into his neck. ‘You still having fun? Don’t forget to shout up if you want out.’ The small creature’s eyes bulged, his mouth hanging open against a blood red face. A small squeak escaped his closed throat.

‘No?’ she asked innocently, ‘Ok my love, I’ll check again tomorrow.’

In the end Danny’s torment had lasted just over three months.

It was Beth who suggested freeing him, not an act of mercy by his Goddess. Beth wanted James to have a friend, someone he could talk to when she wasn’t using him. She thought it would be good for morale, for motivation.

Rachel had suggested making James cook and eat his own parents as a way of ‘motivating him’ but Beth had resisted the idea. Though she spared him no pain or humiliation in his worship of her, she was still grateful to him. Secretly she knew they owed this all to James and wondered about her future and what else he might be able to do for her.

Sadly, when freed, Danny was far from an ideal companion. Three months of agony, wired to a metal cross and trapped between his girlfriend’s breasts, had utterly destroyed his mind. Even after a week away from her, the tortured man could do little but lie upon the base on his cage in the foetal position, taking in great lungfuls of air between pitiful sobs.

His former lover had tried forcing him back to his senses, smashing him repeatedly beneath her foot while commanding him to stand, to speak. When that failed she wanted him dead, demanding the green setting be reversed. She blamed James and threatened new punishments, each more sadistic than the last, if he did not comply. Only by the grace of his Goddess Beth had James escaped the monster’s wrath.

They had offered her a new slave, anyone she wanted, to compensate for her first one breaking. Rachel had considered it carefully but in the end decided against having someone permanent. To reset the green setting would leave the Sizer out of commission for a month and that was far too long for her to go without taking new victims.

In the end Danny remained in his cell for almost a year.

Occasionally James would be returned to the cell next to him, a cardboard box serving as their prison. Beth usually enjoyed having him sleep in the bed with her so that he was on hand if she needed. His place would vary from night to night; some nights he would be wedged between her toes or pushed against her warm lips, others he would sleep on her stomach or between her breasts. Beth had resolved to offer him brief moments of respite and pleasure so as to deepen his love for her. It was important to her that he truly saw her as a Goddess to obey and himself as merely a tool for her pleasure albeit a tool that could be rewarded or punished as she saw fit.

That was the difference between her and Rachel; her friend revelled in death, humiliation and destruction while Beth wanted to be worshipped as well.

On the rare occasions James did spend the night in his cell, he would notice that his neighbour never slept. He just made those horrid, endless sucking sounds as if trying to claw back those breaths he lost.

It was one such night when Danny was taken.

Light had flooded into the box followed with the sound of giggling. He looked up through blurry eyes to see them both smiling down at him, drinks in hand. They were drunk and high. Beth inhaled as Rachel reached in. He braced himself for an impact that never came. Instead it was Danny that was taken, rising out of the prison in a closed fist. Beth winked down at him before sealing him in darkness.

James hadn’t witnessed Danny’s torment however Beth had told him the tale multiple times and at length. He would look up from his position kneeling on her flat stomach or at her toes to look over at the shoe closet. A shudder went up his spine each time.

It had been Rachel’s idea, obviously. A few drinks and a few smokes in, the movie had lost all interest. He couldn’t know what inspired her but then again it was not for bugs like him to know her evil thoughts.

After being removed from the box, Danny had been thrown roughly onto the table. Rachel had slammed a foot down beside him, commanding him to worship her or face punishment. She had lost patience with her former squeeze and was giving him a final chance. It would be impossible to say if Danny had even heard her, as always he lay curled up and silent apart from those endless breaths. Rachel glared down at him, her eyes filled with cold fury, ‘Have it your way.’

The jubilation had returned as she skipped over to where an old pair of Uggs had been discarded into a corner. Ancient bloodstains marred their soles but with Rachel it was harder to find shoes that didn’t have those tell-tale marks.

‘You think it’s gonna work?’ Beth asked as her friend selected one and turned it sole up.

‘Absolutely,’ she beamed, ‘I’m sure of it.’

Had Danny been of a mind to look upwards, he would have seen both girls bathed in wicked firelight as Rachel ignited her lighter. She brought it to the rubber sole of the ugg, heating the material until it became malleable.

Beth wrinkled her nose at the smell, ‘You’re wrecking them.’

‘No I’m not,’ Rachel assured her, ‘Besides, they’re old anyway. I just wanted something I still wear but don’t care about. If he’s not going to obey me then at least I’ll get some use out of him when we hang out or go to the store or whatever.’

The rubber heel was bubbling now, its surface blackened by the flame, ‘I think we’re ready.’

Rachel held the boot in one hand and plucked Danny from the table with the other. ‘You sure you don’t have anything to say to me?’ she asked lovingly, a sad pout on her face, ‘Not after all this time together?’

Danny said nothing, stared at nothing, sucked at the air.

‘Ok, have it your way.’ She brought him to her lips, enveloping him in a huge kiss before lowering him towards the boot.

Beth winced as a hiss rose into the air, a smile spreading across her friend’s face, as the tiny man was pushed against the molten rubber. He screamed then, finally he screamed, as the boiling goo flowed over his bare skin. It clung to his flesh, holding him in place as Rachel continue to push him into the scalding sludge, her fingernail firmly on his chest.

His screams became a rattle as his body disappeared, the cooling liquid setting around his throat. When she was done only his head, an arm and a foot remained above the now solid surface. He had lost consciousness but she knew he couldn’t die.

Rachel turned the boot in her hand, admiring her work. ‘That’s so fucked up,’ Beth chuckled, draining her beer.

‘What? I did say he was going to serve me one way or another, I’d been telling him for weeks. This was his last chance. At least this way he still gets to be used by me and who knows, maybe this snapped him out of it. Did you hear him scream?’

She slipped her bare foot into the woollen mouth of the boot and pulled it on, slamming her heel down onto the linoleum. She crossed one bare leg over the other, ensuring the greatest weight fell on her boyfriend turned footwear.

Her beer appeared in her hand, ‘Seriously, though this movie sucks. What else is on?’