- Text Size +

Sylvia Packard, Deputy Head of English, had almost reached the halfway point of second period when a sharp rap on the door interrupted her lecture.

 

She frowned, then scowled as the door was opened before she gave leave to enter. The two girls stood casually in the doorway were known to her. The class remained silent in their seats, some took the opportunity to check texts and social media but most merely watched the spectacle; ready to witness their classmate and her friend be torn apart by their infamously strict teacher.

‘Miss Warden’, she snapped at the younger of the two, ‘what time do you call this? You are almost half an hour late to this class. Take your seat immediately and you can expect to explain yourself to me after we conclude.’

Ms Packard set her jaw firmly, her fist clenched at her side. Both girls remained motionless, matching smirks slouching across their lips. ‘And you, Miss Copse, I do not find myself surprised to see you out of class. You may have given up on your education but I ask you not to drag Miss Warden down with you.’

Rachel ignored the slight and drew the sizer from her jacket pocket. ‘Ms Packard, you always sound so smart. It’s hard not to be impressed.’ Beth watched, her eyes bright with excitement, as Rachel walked into the room. ‘Do you know what this is, Ms Packard?’ Rachel held the sizer lightly in her slender fingers, allowing her audience full view of the modified machine.

‘How did you get that?’ Ms Packard fumed, holding out her hand expectantly, ‘That is a very specific piece of machinery, give it here immediately!’

Rachel gasped coquettishly, drawing the Sizer protectively to her breast, ‘Oh so you do know what it is? I knew you would, you’re so smart. Have you seen them using it on TV? Beth and I saw them using one on Discovery to transport whole containerships full of cargo in packages no bigger than a shoebox. How cool is that?’

‘Miss Copse, I gave you an order. Hand over the device immediately.’

‘Did you know that these new portable ones can be used on people?’ Rachel stated, extending the Sizer like a wand, ‘What am I saying, everyone knows you can use it to make yourself a little bit taller or a little bit shorter. I bet you’d like to use it on those sad, old tits of yours huh?’

Sylvia’s voice caught in her throat, her rapidly rising rage choking her for a brief second. The snickers and titters of the class snapped her back into reality. ‘Silence!’ she screamed at them before rounding on the insolent student, ‘How dare you speak to me like that? That’s the last straw for you Miss Copse, you’ll be expelled for this!’

She was a heartbeat away from the girl, ready to snatch the machine from her hand, when she saw Rachel’s thumb depress the trigger. A bright red flash filled her vision, blinding her as the world swam. Her stomach pitched, feeling like she had taken a punch to the gut. She staggered forwards, falling to her knees.

Realisation of what had happened hit her harder than anything she had experienced so far. The ground was already quaking as a gigantic converse shoe thudded into view. The gasps of her students howled like a distant gale.

‘How is this possible? I didn’t consent, I didn’t consent!’ Her cries fell away into nothing as she looked up into the sky and the smiling face of the titanic girl that now filled it.

‘Consent?’ Rachel asked, casually pitching the Sizer to Beth before crouching and scooping the shrunken teacher into her hand. She brought the woman closer to her face, admiring how helpless and fragile the authoritarian now was in her grip. ‘Did you just say consent? Dirty girl, you’ve used one of these before haven’t you?’

Sylvia’s protests went unheard as Rachel closed her fist around her and walked towards the teacher’s desk. She dropped heavily into the now vacant office chair and swung her feet up onto the wood panelled desktop. The whole class watched, awestruck, as their teacher was tossed roughly onto the desk, landing clumsily amongst the drift of papers and pens.

‘I must admit,’ Rachel continued, her words directed at her captive while her eyes scanned the watching faces at their desks, ‘you are technically right about the consent part. Luckily, that nerd student of yours, managed to bypass it. He’s currently enjoying a life of servitude at our pleasure, sadly his friend wasn’t quite so lucky.’

Beth was stood beside her now, looking down at their victim with barely contained hunger. The class was nervous, a number of students stood and made for the door. The girls regarded each other, now was the time.

Rachel continued her monologue as Beth skipped towards the first row of desks and swung the Sizer in a wide arc. The red beam cut through the students like a scythe, reducing them to the same helpless inch in height as their former teacher and now fellow captive.

Both girls whooped with delight as, to anyone watching, they now stood alone in the empty classroom. ‘What is happening?’ the teacher cried, horror plastered across her tiny face, ‘How is this possible? I didn’t consent, they haven’t consented!’

Above her, Rachel’s amused look blackened, ‘Quiet bitch,’ she scowled, reaching forwards. Her finger curled and struck out, the flick knocking the shrunken woman from her feet and sending her reeling across the desktop. Sylvia cried out in pain, her collarbone and wrist broken from the impact, blood weeping from a growing welt that closed her left eye.

Beside her, Rachel’s giant converse clad foot dwarfed her. The length of a yacht, each movement shook the wooden top beneath her. The office chair squeaked as the huge girl leaned towards her, her hand once again outstretched. ‘Didn’t you hear what I just said? Our little pet bypassed the system. We can shrink anyone we want and do whatever we want to them. That little love tap I just gave you? Without the bypass you’d have been fine, or maybe you already know that? With the bypass, well, you and all your students are as helpless as bugs.’

Terror clutched Sylvia now, despite the pain she tried to crawl away from her massive captor. A shadow fell around her as Rachel’s vast hand moved through the sky above her. Rachel’s eyes were laser focussed as she closed her fingers into a fist and extended her thumb. The tiny woman was crying, deep sobs that shook her. From here it was hard to hear if she was begging for her life or still berating the girl as she had done so only moments before. All three of them knew what was coming next.

‘Bye bye Ms Packard,’ Rachel waved before slowly pushing her thumb downwards. Beth giggled as the inch high woman disappeared, her short scream giving way to a sad, wet crunch as she was twisted into the woodwork. Rachel moved her hand away, revealing the red smear that was all that remained of Sylvia Packard, Deputy Head of English.

Rachel paused for a moment, admiring her work before sticking her thumb in her mouth and sucking off the bloodied remains. The mark on the desk would be wiped away before they left. A smile traced about her lips as her eyes lifted towards her watching friend, ‘That’s two for me and one for you, you gonna catch up?’

Beth pouted in mock offense and walked towards the seemingly empty rows of desks. The first student to die that day went unnoticed. He was barely conscious, his leg and pelvis shattered from the fall from his chair to the floor. A dry squeak left his throat as the sky went black, the ceiling replaced by the falling treads of Beth’s shoe.

He disappeared beneath her, compressed between the rubber and the tile by her unstoppable weight. Beth’s attention was elsewhere, her smile widening as she spied the tiny girl on the opposite seat.

The girl was crying, unable to comprehend the situation she found herself in. ‘You’re in my spot,’ Beth stated dispassionately. She turned her back on her victim, drinking in her screams as she began to sit. Her movements were deliberately slowly, allowing the girl time to drink in the image of her denim clad ass as it hung over her.

The sound was desperate, feral. Beth wondered if she had tried to run, to escape her shadow, or if she was just standing there helplessly. A shiver of excitement went through her as her thighs touched the plastic seat. A second later, the sound stopped, muffled by her flesh. She felt the slightest of lumps against her, something soft and malleable before it gave way.

‘Two’, she beamed leaning across the desk, ‘now what?’

Rachel tapped the tip of Sylvia’s pen against her lips. ‘Y’know what, I’m not feeling class today. I think Packard has taught us everything we needed to know. Wanna split?’

Her friend pretended to ponder the question, ‘Yeah, I think I do. I also think my classmates want to come too.’

 ‘What a good idea!’ Rachel squealed, jumping to her feet, ‘we can consider it a field trip. ‘

The girls moved through the room as predators; snatching tiny students from desks and chairs, chasing them across the floor before scooping them up. They were careful to account for every one of them, making sure not to leave any witnesses.

One had made for the supply closet, his little legs pumping as he raced towards the space he perceived as safety. His classmate Beth was on the other side of the room, her friend had her back to him. He had not seen Ms Packard’s demise nor those of his classmates but he knew their plans for the class couldn’t have been good. He had waited for his moment, hiding from view behind the leg of his chair until the giant’s attention was elsewhere. The closet was fast approaching, once inside he would disappear. Help would come eventually.

‘Uh-oh,’ Beth chimed as she saw him, ‘looks like you missed one.’

Rachel turned, scowling at the creature that had dared try to escape her.

The door closed with a click, a final sound that rang out louder than it should. She caught him in a single step, the impact of her foot next to him causing the tiny boy to stumble. He looked up at her, his eyes wide with fear. He recovered quickly, turning and racing towards a nearby counter. If he could squeeze under there they wouldn’t be able to catch him.

Her scowl remained as her shoe lifted, its shadow tracing across the running man. ‘No I didn’t,’ she said coldly, slamming her foot down. Her heel lifted as she ground him into the tile. ‘Pathetic,’ she spat.

When they were done they counted the bags, making sure they had killed or captured the exactly the right amount. A frantic five minutes was spent searching for a missing student until the bloodstain on the floor was noticed. ‘Oops,’ Beth giggled, her fingers at her lips, ‘looks like we squished one by accident.’

They cleaned the stain along with the remains of the running boy and Ms Packard, ensuring no trace was left of either. When they were done, the class was assembled on the desktop. The girls looked down at them with glee, Beth’s arms wrapped around Rachel’s waist.

‘Which one is the cousin I’m looking for?’ Rachel asked, her eyes moving from person to person.

Beth stretched, out, her finger moving towards the group causing them to wail with fear. ‘That one,’ she whispered, her fingernail just inches away from a crying girl.

Rachel’s hand consumed her, bringing her to her face. Her brown eyes dismissed her sobs, ‘Hi there, you won’t believe what I have in store for you little one.’ The girl could only whimper as she was dropped into a waiting pocket.

Their attention returned to the remaining students. Twenty five pairs of eyes looked up at them, each trembling with fear and despair. ‘So we gonna split ‘em?’ Beth asked.

‘Hmm,’ Rachel leaned in close, letting her words wash over them, ‘there’s one too many.’

Her hand moved with lightning speed, snatching up a screaming victim.

‘Open up,’ she commanded, smirking as Beth’s lips parted. Her tongue quivered with expectation.

‘No, please, you can’t do this, please.’ The creature begged as her fingers brought him over the dark pit of Beth’s throat. She turned him upside down, giving him a full look at what awaited him. He screamed as she released him, landing heavily on the saliva soaked muscle.

‘Problem solved,’ she grinned as Beth began to chew. The younger girl savoured the experience before bending double and showing the watching group the inside of her mouth. Those that weren’t already screaming with terror did so as they took in the red ruin that stained her teeth, the sad lump of pulverised flesh and bone that had once been their friend smeared across her tongue.

She swallowed, ‘Delicious.’

Conscious of time, they bundled the rest of their victims in a bag. The sounds of their captives were silenced as the zip sealed them in darkness.

Beth checked the hall as Rachel did a final sweep of the room. Nothing amiss, no signs they were ever there. A whole class and their teacher vanished, it would be a tragic mystery.

She smirked, this power was incredible.

They left the campus without incident, quietly leaving through the side gate. Rachel drove them to her place; her parents were out of town, they wouldn’t be disturbed.

They practically skipped up to the house, excitedly gossiping about what they were going to do with their share of the prisoners. Beth was ready to get started but Rachel had something to attend to first.

‘Hand him over,’ she demanded, watching hungrily as Beth shook off her shoe and dragged their pet out into the light. His body, broken by a morning under his goddess’ toes, twitched as Rachel closed him in her fist.

‘Are you really going to do it?’ Beth asked, wrinkling her pretty nose with disgust.

‘Sure am,’ Rachel beamed, ‘I can’t let these things think our threats are empty now can I?’

Beth decided not to watch, instead taking her toys into the living room.

She had made James tell her the tale later on that night, delighting as he trembled his way through the memory. He had been shaking when Rachel returned him, pale and horrified beyond measure.

Rachel had taken him into the bathroom, reuniting him with his cousin. The shrunken girl had been terrified, sobbing uncontrollably. What was happening, how was it happening, why? She had jabbered incessantly until the massive woman silenced her with a word.

James had pleaded then, begging his goddess to spare his weeping family member. Rachel had laughed at that. Why was he begging her, she asked, what did he have to offer? She already owned him, controlled him. Who cared if an insect begged for its life, the boot came down anyway.

She had lifted the tiny girl into the sky, commanding her to take a final look at the world, make her last words. A few seconds later, she dropped her into a glass mason jar.

James could only watch as she tried frantically to climb the walls, to escape. Rachel chuckled, mocking her as she produced a length of tape. She bit off a two inch strip and roughly slammed James into the side of the jar, fixing him in place. She didn’t want him to miss a thing.

The jar was placed on the floor, Rachel standing victoriously over them. She asked them if they were ready, they both cried to her to stop. It only made her laugh.

The execution was gruesome, Rachel squatting over the jar before letting loose.

The description of the girl’s demise made Beth giggle. It was so gross.

His voice quivered covered despair as he was forced relive each second, to describe how she was buried alive; how she struggled and fought, how her arms scrabbled to pull her to the surface of that foul mire. Tears welled in his eyes as he told his Goddess how his cousin spent her last moments, how she dragged herself upwards as though crawling through quicksand. The sight of her face, filled with desperation and slick with filth as she gasped for air, stealing a second before another layer buried her forever, that would stay with him forever.

The act was brutal but effective, she couldn’t doubt her friends methods. James had certainly been more obedient since the ordeal. From that day on he had stood by in silence, never raising a word as countless shrunken lives were snuffed out before his eyes.

Beth wondered how many people he had seen killed. The crazy notion never failed to make her smile.