- Text Size +

They met the following afternoon. Rachel decided the time and the place, arriving early to ensure they would not be disturbed. She stood alone, leaning casually against the row of blue and yellow lockers that dominated the wall of the room. The space was long and low, the benches worn smooth by years of use. The light scent of female sweat, lingering from the last class of the day, hung in the warm air.

 A skylight above her let in streams of golden sunlight that picked her out amongst the gloom. Despite the long morning of classes, she was immaculate. Her thick, chestnut hair fell in curls about her shoulders, pouring down to a light summer dress that draped about her slender frame. Her feet were clad in simple sandals, her toenails freshly painted. She chewed her gum rhythmically as she scrolled through Twitter. A bored expression settled upon her face while she waited for her friend to arrive.

The sound of the door opening roused her, her chocolate eyes flying to where Beth crept into the room. ‘Are we alone?’ she whispered.

Rachel shot her an icy look, ‘You’re late.’

Ruffled, Beth’s pretty face turned into a scowl, ‘Yeah, I know but.’

‘Do you have it?’ Rachel interrupted sharply.

Beth swallowed. ‘You sure you want to do it here? What if someone walks in?’

‘They won’t,’ Rachel smiled, still chewing as she crossed the room. Her hand lifted to Beth’s face, resting on her cheek, ‘and if they do, well they’ll just be another insect for us to play with.’

The younger girl’s face lit up at the thought, ‘Have you got him with you?’

‘Of course,’ Rachel’s grin grew wider, ‘but first, the Sizer, give it to me.’

After a hesitant pause, Beth swung her worn backpack from her back and unzipped it. Rachel watched hungrily as she rummaged in the depths of her bag.  The Sizer glistened in the light as it was pulled from the depths and passed between the two girls. Rachel snatched it and drew it close to her face, gasping with excitement as her eyes poured over it.

‘I can’t believe he got it unlocked,’ she grinned, flicking the homemade modification that bypassed the failsafe, ‘this is fucking incredible. I can’t wait to try it out.’

Beth shifted uncomfortably, one arm hugging her midriff, ‘Um, be careful, he said-‘

‘Yeah, yeah,’ Rachel shushed her with a raised hand, ‘he told me all about it last night, apparently it only has one green charge left or something. Don’t worry, I already know who I’m saving that for, it’s gonna be great. Besides who’d want more than one unkillable slave? I want to see people squish, don’t you?’

Beth smiled at her and nodded, ‘Yeah, seriously, it feels great. It’s fucked up but amazing, so different to squashing our little rubber boy. Still, I can’t wait to hear all about what you did to him.’

Rachel laughed, flicking her hair over her shoulder, her eyes still on the Sizer, ‘Oh he’s going to have some stories to tell you. I can’t believe how much punishment he can take. I’m not going to lie, I was kinda hoping he’d break.’

‘I knew it! You’re such a bitch,’ Beth teased, ‘So, can I have him back?’

‘Oh yeah,’ Rachel feigned innocence, lifting her eyes to the tiled ceiling; ‘sure, he’s all yours.’

She opened her mouth and withdrew the wad of pink goo she had been chewing all afternoon. It quivered between her thumb and finger before snapping back into the shape of a naked, inch high man. James screamed in her grip, writhing as she crushed him between her merciless digits. She rolled him back and forth, crunching his bones before dropping him onto Beth’s waiting palm.

The shrunken man reformed mid air, his tiny body bouncing as he struck the flesh of his goddess. He squeaked with fear, scurrying towards Beth’s thumb as Rachel leaned forwards, a wide grin spreading across her face.

Beth watched, her eyes bright with amusement, as her friend addressed their pet.

‘Bye bye little bug,’ Rachel cooed, ‘I hope you enjoyed your time with me, we should do it again soon k? Oh and I just want you to know how grateful I am for this,’ she wiggled the modified Sizer over him, ‘Thanks to you I’m going to have my own little toy to torment and that’s only the start isn’t it? With this we are going to be able to take whoever we want, whenever we want and do whatever we want to them. And you know what? What you went through last night, that is only the beginning.’

She blew him a kiss and laughed as he quivered in fear.

‘Anyway, I’ve gotta go show Dan my new toy. See you losers later.’

‘You’re using it on Dan?’ Beth squealed with excitement as her friend dropped amazing machine into her purse and strode past her, ‘I thought you were going to end it with him?’

Rachel turned, cocking her hip, ‘I am but this way is way more fun. I might be bored of him as a boyfriend but you know someone like him would make an amazing little slave. I’ll text you when I have him.’

‘Cool,’ Beth smiled, ‘I’ll be home anyway, I need to remind this little fuck who his boss is.’ She squeezed him gently, causing him to squeak in her grip.

An evil smirk played about Rachel’s cherubic face. ‘Yeah totally. And James,’ she called in a singsong way, ‘just remember what I told you last night, that’s our little secret right?’

She winked and slipped through the door and into the mostly empty hallway.

As the door clicked behind her James looked up at the face of his Goddess. Rachel had told him nothing; she had just tormented him, beat him and humiliated him for hour after hour. Why would she say that?

Beth’s expression answered him.

An iron bolt of dread shot through him as Beth scowled down at him. He cried out in pain as Beth crushed his body in her fist, digging her nails into his tiny body.

------

Rachel swept out into the hallway and slipped a pair of dark glasses onto her face. The cold scowl that hung from her lips as she crossed the busy campus belied the excitement that bristled within her. From behind her shades her eyes swept across the unsuspecting students and teachers.

She was like a shark moving amongst little fish. With the unlocked machine that lurked in the bag at her hip she could reduce them all to ants. In a flash of light they would find themselves scrabbling in the dirt, their lives in the hands of the goddess that towered over them. They would run and scream and beg as her foot lifted over them, casting them in shadow.

A teasing warmth blossomed between her legs as she imagined their tiny bodies breaking beneath her with each step. Her nails dug into the palm of her hand. For the second time that afternoon she had to stop herself from grabbing the Sizer and pulling the trigger.

The first had been in the locker room. For a guilty moment she had thought of turning the Sizer on her friend. How tempting it had been to see Beth shrunk to an inch, to snatch her up with their other little pet. Rachel imagined walking the halls with both of them pushed against her, one for each nipple, their little mouths gasping as they fought for air as weight of her breasts crushed them into the lining of her bra. 

She resisted then just as she was resisting now. Beth was her friend; they shared the same desires, the same sadistic urges. They have dreamed and planned for so long, it would be more fun to enjoy the coming days with her. The younger girl may have had a softer heart but she certainly didn’t lack creativity.

Rachel crossed the lot and climbed into her cream convertible. She wondered what Beth would do to their little slave first. A laugh rippled from her lips. That parting shot, it was genius, delicious.

Of course she shared no secret with James. Why would she confide in an insect? But Beth, she would hate the idea that he held information from her. The things she would do to get it from him, Rachel could only imagine.

Her heart sang as she drove home. The night ahead would be fun for more than just poor little James. Her boyfriend would be at her house within the hour. He had no idea what she had planned.

The radio drowned out her laughter as she wove through the traffic, the Sizer waiting in the depths of her bag beside her.

------

Rachel’s bare ass slapped against the thighs of her grunting boyfriend as she rode upon him. Her glistening lips parted to loose a squeal of pleasure as Dan’s hot dick drove deep within her. Her pink nipples stood erect upon her bouncing, porcelain breasts. She leaned forwards, her hips gyrating, and looked upon the face of her boyfriend. The man trembled; sweat beading on his brow to trickle into the stubble that lined his chin and neck. His eyes were shut, his breathing shallow as waves of pleasure rippled through him. Rachel smiled; it couldn’t have been more perfect.

‘Babe,’ she whispered in her sweetest voice, drawing the Sizer from behind the lamp on the bedside table, ‘open your mouth.’

Dan obeyed immediately, years of bending to Rachel’s will causing him to follow her commands without question. Rachel drove herself down harder, her muscles clamping his dick to force him to the heights of climax.

‘Get ready,’ her voice was honey, ‘this is going to be intense.’ With a single movement she gripped him by the throat and forced the muzzle of the Sizer into his mouth. A flash of light erupted from the device like green fire, consuming the man beneath her.

Rachel grabbed his shoulder as he collapsed beneath her, pushing him towards her bucking hips. The Sizer slipped from her fingers, bouncing from the mattress to clatter onto the floor.

In the flickering darkness of shadow and half light Dan could barely process what was happening to him. In seconds his girlfriend filled the sky, the world filling with flesh. He screamed, throwing up his arms as a vast expanse of wet, pink folds descended upon him.

His girlfriend moaned as his shrunken form fought against her burning lips. Her hand followed him, forcing his still dwindling body against her engorged clitoris before plunging him deep within her. Rachel gasped, her thighs quivering as she rolled onto her back, her fingers tearing him away from the crushing walls of her sex, allowing him less than a second to gasp for air and scream before thrusting him back into her hungry vagina.

The feeling was incredible. Wave after wave of pleasure washed over her fingers dove between her slick lips. Between her fingertips Dan screamed in the darkness, his bones shattering as he was driven against her boiling flesh. She squeezed him harder and harder, her screams rising as the headboard slammed against the wall.

She came hard, her ass grinding against her already soaked sheets. Inside of her Dan drowned in her juices, his lungs filling with liquid fire as the rising cries of his girlfriend shook world like thunder. Rachel frowned with pleasure, her breath catching as she pushed on climaxing again and again.

Her head swam as she slid her fingers from her, leaving her toy trapped within her. She stretched, a smile trickling across her face as she felt her victim squirm within her. She squeezed him, trying to imagine the hell he was now in. It was amazing; she had never felt so powerful. In the lamplight her sweat speckled body glistened gold.

Rachel yawned, nestling in amongst the drift of cushions at the head of her bed. She closed her eyes and squeezed again, obliterating her helpless prisoner. ‘Mmm,’ she purred, her smile widening, ‘so Dan, if you hadn’t guessed, I’m breaking up with you. It’s not you, it’s me. But don’t worry, you might have lost your girlfriend but you’ve gained a goddess.’

She squeezed him again, ‘Lucky you, huh?’

Rachel woke gently, the soft smile still playing across her fuchsia lips. She yawned, stretching her arms above her head and allowing the morning sun to dance across her naked body. Rubbing one eye she sat upright, yawning again before swinging her legs over the side of the bed. Her feet settled softly onto the carpet.

Beneath a tangle of tousled fringe, her eyebrows twitched into a small frown. The night before she had drifted into a peaceful sleep, enjoying the helpless fluttering of the tiny human she had forced within her. Now there was nothing. For a split second she worried that she had been too rough, that Danny had drowned or suffocated or simply been crushed. Casually she slipped a finger between her lips and sought out her new toy.

Finding nothing, she threw her sheets aside. The little twerp must have escaped her during the night. Her deep brown eyes tracked across the piled sheets before sweeping the floor. Against her bedside table, Danny’s black band t-shirt lay in a crumpled heap.

‘Now now,’ she said to the room, her tone low and dangerously sweet, ‘if I was a worthless little bug on the run from my beautiful goddess, where would be the most obviously dumb place to hide?’

Rachel rose to her feet and took her first step forwards. ‘Knowing how badly I would be punished for trying to escape,’ she continued, her naked form bending double as she reached to pluck the garment from the floor, ‘where should I definitely not try to hide.’

She barely heard Danny’s cry as she whipped the t-shirt into the air. His tiny body tumbled to the floor, quivering for a split second as his broken bones healed, before he took off running. Rachel yawned again, slipping the t-shirt over her torso. It clung seductively from her breasts, her nipples already hard with anticipation.

Her eyes fell upon the small creature that fled from her, her expression dark. Within a single footstep she caught him, the arch of her barefoot blocking his path. She didn’t give him time to react, dragging her foot across him and obliterating him with the wall of flesh. Her shadow consumed him as the merciless foot rose, the ball moving over him before crashing down to grind his barely reformed body into the carpet.

‘Tsk, tsk,’ she mocked, feeling his body liquidise beneath her, ‘what shall I do with you? You definitely need to learn the price of disobedience.’

Scrunching her toes, she lifted her foot gently, smirking as she felt his tiny body still stuck to her sole by a thin film of sweat. His facial features were just popping back into place as she sat on the bed.

His eyes grew wide a fresh scream leaving his lips as she glared down at him. ‘No, babe, please!’ he began as her thumb and forefinger pinched his helpless frame within a vice of unyielding flesh. She brought him to her face, scrutinising the fragile man that squeaked in her grasp.

‘Too late for that I’m afraid,’ she started, her tone conversational. He squeaked with pain as she increased the pressure on him, ‘you’re mine now. You’re mine to torment however I want. You’re going to be my way of letting out all my anger that builds up through the day. I’m finally going to live out some of my wildest fantasies.’ She allowed him enough air to scream at the realisation of what was to come, ‘and you know how long I’ve wanted this.’

Rachel rolled him into a ball before letting him fall into the palm of her other hand. ‘So how to get our new relationship off to the right start? Oh I know!’

With a fluid motion she leaned towards the bedside table. Atop it was a lamp, a small mirror, her phone and a stand for her multitude of bangles and bracelets. Drawing this towards her, she lifted Danny over the nearest hook and, without hesitation, skewered him through the gut on the curved metal bar.

He screamed like an animal, blood bursting through his lips as the steel length passed into him. Rachel regarded her work with cold indifference, ‘I need to get ready. Hang out here for a bit will you?’

The sound of his cries of agony followed her to the bathroom, fuelling the smirk that settled on her lips.

Her entire shower was spent in debate with herself, wondering what to do with her new possession. She had to meet Beth in less than an hour so was torn between shrinking Danny down further, reducing him to the size of a pinhead and dropping him in her shoe, or wearing him like an accessory.

The sadistic goddess was almost ready to leave when she entered the room. It was important, she decided for her former lover to appreciate just how far beneath her he was now. With that in mind she tore him from the hook and tossed him onto the tabletop. The Sizer hummed in her hand, the setting switched to the makeshift ‘green’ as she took aim. Danny was sobbing uncontrollable, curled into the foetal position, his wounds already healed.

She stood over him, closing one eye and squeezed the trigger.

In her hand, the small machine shuddered feebly and fell silent. She shook it, scowling at the settings built into the side of the barrel, ‘what the fuck?’

Rachel compressed the trigger twice more before tossing the machine onto the bed. ‘Useless fucking thing,’ she snarled, rising to her feet to stand over her victim. Atop the bedside table, Danny curled himself tighter, cowering in fear of the girl he had loved less than 12 hours before.

Her lips curled into a sneer at the sight of him so reduced. ‘Listen babe,’ she dropped the last word in a mocking tone, ‘looks like Beth’s fuckwit slave didn’t set that thing up right so you’re staying this size for a while. Obviously I’m not done making you pay for trying to get away from me so I’m going to have to think of something else to punish you with other than making you micro size and giving you your first day in my shoes.’

She raised her finger to her lips, swinging her hips in a thoughtful dance, ‘what to do, what to do?’

A light bloomed in her eyes as once again they fell upon her jewellery stand. ‘Oh, that would work,’ she smirked. Danny trembled as her hand moved over him, reaching to an old black and silver crucifix hanging from a long length of rosary beads. She turned it over in her grasp, allowing her slave’s mind time to fill with dread.

With a deceptively dainty movement, Rachel placed the cross beside the tiny man and drew a length of thin jewellers wire from the table drawer. A set of pliers accompanied the thin metal strip and she used these to snip it into short lengths. Danny groaned; his mind unable to process the switch in fortune and the horrors that awaited him.

Rachel barely looked at him as she unceremoniously plucked him from the wooden surface and manoeuvred him into position onto the cross. Danny resisted weakly, helpless in her overpowering grasp. Pleas tumbled desperately from his lips; each second spent desperately begging his former girlfriend for mercy.

The first cry rose from him as her unyielding fingers twisted a short length of wire around his wrist. She wound it tight causing the metal to bite into his skin and draw thin rivulets of blood. Another followed it followed by a third that bound his legs together. Rachel lifted him upwards, admiring her work.

‘Ok’, she addressed him with a casual calmness, ‘the next one is going to be tough for you. I’ll probably have you like this for a few hours and I don’t want you to get comfortable so its going to be tight. Still,’ she grinned as her fingers brought the final length of wire to him, ‘it will ensure you don’t think about trying to run away again.’

Danny continued to beg, his voice rising in pitch and urgency as the wire coiled about his neck. Rachel twisted it behind the head of the cross, drawing it tighter and tighter until it constricted his windpipe and caused his chest to convulse. She looked down at him critically, watching with complete detachment as his eyes bulged bloodshot and his mouth gasped for breath.  Sensually, she ran a fingernail across his chest, enjoying the rapid vibrations as his lungs screamed for air. Thanks to the effects of the Sizer she could have him trapped like this, held in a moment of constant torment, for hours, days or years.

A look of contentment blossomed on her face as she draped the rosary over her head and allowed the cross and its suffering passenger to slide down into her cleavage. She leaned forwards, allowing the cross to swing out before her and plucked the Sizer from the bed and dumped it into a waiting handbag. Without a glance at her suffering slave, she straightened and crossed the room. The goddess turned, admiring herself in her full length mirror. She tossed a length of chestnut curls over one shoulder, enjoying the slight twitching sensation at her breast, and headed for the door.

Today was going to be a good day.

------

Beth was relaxing in the garden with a beer, her tiny pet’s tongue caressing the arches of her bare feet, when Rachel arrived. Her friend was filled with manic energy, as always, and excitement spilled from her lips. ‘That was fucking awesome!’ she gasped; dropping heavily into a wicker chair. The wood groaned as it bore her weight.

Beth regarded the rosary about her neck, a curious accompaniment to Rachel’s otherwise summery clothing. ‘I know right?’ the younger girl smirked, shifting her foot to bear down upon her slave. James squeaked as he was broken beneath her, the smooth curves of Beth’s feet now an unbeatable weapon.

‘So,’ Beth began slowly, ‘what did you do to him?’

Rachel reclined, slipping her feet from her converse and resting them upon the warm patio slabs. She lifted a canned drink from the nearby cooler and lifted it to her lips. ‘Oh you know,’ she answered with innocence, ‘just the usual: fucking to death followed by carnage, humiliation and pain.’

Beth rolled over in her lounger, lifting the pressure from her slave and allowing him time to reform. ‘So where is Danny now?’ her question was followed by laughter as she saw the pathetic sight that her friend drew from her cleavage. Danny continued to convulse, staring wilding into the brief sunlight, desperately gasping for air.

‘How are you doing, hun?’ Rachel asked sweetly, jiggling the rosary causing the pendant and it’s occupier to dance in the sunlight. The girls laughed at the sight of his tiny purple face and bulging eyes, his miniature chest fluttering as his burning lungs tried to draw a breath. Rachel blew on her captive, causing him to spin on the line. ‘You having a good time there Danny?’ she cooed, ‘you want a break? Honestly if you want a break, all you have to do is ask.’

She lifted the crucifix to her face, watching coldly as her ex lover shook with pain, his lips desperately trying to beg for air. ‘No?’ she probed, her face a picture of innocence, ‘ok then little man, you just let me know when you’ve had enough.’

Danny’s eyes screamed for mercy as she slung the beads over her head and stuffing him back into the humid compress of her cleavage.

Beth curled into a catlike recline upon her lounger, releasing her pet from beneath her foot. He reformed quickly, scurrying over to continue his worship as he had been trained to do. ‘You’re so twisted,’ she smirked seductively.

‘You love it,’ Rachel teased, leaning towards the younger girl. Their eyes lingered on each other for a moment before Rachel’s eyes darkened, ‘Anyway, that’s not what I wanted to talk about. Give me James.’

Instinctively Beth dropped her foot onto her slave, once again crushing him between the lounger and her unfathomable weight. ‘You’ve got Danny now,’ she pouted, applying extra pressure to the broken man beneath her, ‘what do you want my nerd for?’

Rachel’s scowl intensified as she reached into her bag and withdrew the Sizer. Holding it with clear distain she thrust it towards her companion before letting it drop onto the side table. ‘It’s broken.’

Beth’s eyes grew wide, ‘You broke it?’ she exploded, snatching it from the table and turning it over in her hands, ‘how did you fucking break it?’

‘Don’t blame me!’ Rachel shot back, ‘it’s your pet that did a shit job. I tried using the green setting to resize Danny and it didn’t work, just made a weird sound then the light went out.’

‘What about the red setting? The light’s still on, does that work?’ She released her pet, allowing him a second to reform before ordering him forwards. He ran short distance, the shadow of his goddess’s bikini clad body shrouding him as he pounded across the fabric lining.

‘Yeah, that still works,’ Rachel continued in a bored tone as Beth pinched her toy between a thumb and forefinger and lifted him to the table, ‘I used it on the mailman this morning. He was gone like that,’ she snapped her fingers.

‘Oh wow,’ Beth smiled serenely, her irritation with her friend momentarily forgotten, ‘your first proper kill. How was it?’

‘Meh,’ Rachel shrugged, ‘I wasn’t really paying attention, I was too pissed off about the green light going. I gave him time to run while I locked up but caught him within a step. I was in a rush to get over here and he was too small to feel anyway.’  

Her deep brown eyes fell to the table where James stood obediently, hands clasped before him, his head bowed. Beth had taught him well in the short time she had him.

‘You,’ the powerful brunette’s face turned cold. James barely had time to release a squeak of fear before her closed fist slammed down on time, reducing him to paste and causing the glass on the table to rattle.

Beth watched passively as he reformed, the bones twitching like spiders into their previous forms. ‘You,’ Rachel hissed, ‘you did something to it! You fucked it up on purpose.’

‘I-I,’ James stammered, struggling to his feet.

Rachel whipped her hand towards him, the razor sharp nail of her index finger hovering below his chin. With the smallest of movements she could have taken his head, ‘Tell me what happened to it.’

‘It must be the coupling on the inverting matrix,’ the tiny nerd choked, ‘the power regulator, you must have-‘

Rachel’s hand smothered him, her fingers coiling around his tiny form, breaking bones and squeezing the air from his lungs. She lifted him to her face, her piercing eyes boring into his tortured flesh. ‘What the fuck did you just say to me?’ she snarled, squeezing him tighter, ‘Did you just try to make your fuck up my fault?’

‘No, goddess, please,’ her victim let out a strangled cry. ‘Careful,’ Beth chided half-heartedly from her place on the recliner.

Rachel ignored her, continuing her interrogation, ‘Oh so I’m wrong now too? Who the fuck do you think you are? You got one thing right you fucking insect, I am a goddess. I fucking control you, how dare you accuse me of being wrong?’

Before he could conjure a reply she threw him to the ground with force. James landed hard, his injuries healing as he rolled onto his back. Her foot was already raised above him, cast a shadow which swallowed him.

‘Look how pathetic you are,’ the goddess sneered from on high, ‘you are nothing, worthless. You live to serve us, to do whatever we dream up. Now you are going to fix the green setting right here, right now. If you even think of denying me or making up some bullshit excuse, I will drown your family in shit. Do you understand me?’

It was fear that made him speak out of line, fear and the desire to please these titanic women he had inadvertently given absolute power over him. At Rachel’s command to fix the sizer he had blurted out two words that he instantly regretted: ‘I can’t.’

In a fraction of a second Rachel’s foot slammed into the patio slab, obliterating the tiny man beneath it. She ground her foot for a moment, ensuring total destruction before leaving it atop him, pinning him between unyielding concrete and unstoppable flesh.

Her face reflected her black mood as she turned to Beth, ‘Little fucker still thinks he has a mind of his own. I meant what I said, where does he live?’

‘Fucked if I know,’ Beth shrugged, ‘you really going to kill his family then?’

‘Exactly as I said’, Rachel’s face showed she wasn’t lying, ‘one way or another he will learn total obedience.’

‘Gross,’ Beth wrinkled her nose and laughed, ‘but I suppose you did warn him. I don’t really know where he lives but his cousin is in my math class? Would she do?’

Rachel nodded, removing her foot from the shrunken man and slipping on her shoes. The converse compressed him as she stood and moved away allowing the younger girl to peel him from the floor and drop him carelessly into her bag.

‘Get ready,’ Rachel commanded, ‘it’s time we made our mark on this town.’