- Text Size +

Beth woke slowly, drifting in and out of beautiful dreams. Gentle sunlight filtered through her window to kiss her skin. A smile blossomed across her lips as memories of the night before drifted into her mind.

Her fingers found the waistband of her panties and slipped inside, moving to gently push against her soft folds. She gasped slightly as the first spasm of pleasure swam through her.

What would such a simple motion, a single breath, be like for James inside her mouth? She imagined him, soaked by her saliva, cowering as a hurricane threatened to pull him to his doom. Everything she did, every tiny movement, was apocalyptic for her little slave, world ending. She smirked. No, not world ending, she was his world.

She massaged her fingers against her moistening sex and lazily sought out the morsel that hid in her mouth. Her tongue flickered along her teeth, pushing against her gums and the inside of her lips. It hunted him like a predator, a vast animal moving about its humid den.

Almost ten seconds had passed before a frown lighted upon her face. She swished her tongue about with greater urgency, probing every inch of her mouth in search of her pet.

‘Shit!’ She cried, her eyes snapping open. Beth leapt from her bed and rushed into her en suite bathroom. Her slender hands fell about her porcelain sink as she leaned forwards. In the mirror opposite, he reflection opened her mouth wide, her head tilting back and forth as she tried to locate him.

How small had she made him again?

A creeping realisation leapt upon her.

‘Fuck! Shit!’ Beth stepped away from the sink, one hand gripping her forehead, the other instinctively dropping to her exposed stomach. She had swallowed her slave.

Her mind raced. How could she have been so stupid, so careless? She had finally got her wish and now it was over? No, he was durable. He would have survived wouldn’t he?

She held perfectly still, trying to sense if something moved within her stomach. She felt nothing. Would he last long enough to pass? That was a thought she didn’t relish in nor did she wish to risk it.

‘Fuck it,’ she grumbled, turning to her sink. The plug fell into the hole as Beth flashed herself a brief look before pitching forwards and forcing her fingers down her throat.

Tears stung her eyes as her body shuddered, revulsion flushing away the early clouds of bliss. She retched loudly, her fingers still tasting of sex as they stimulated her uvula. Her ears popped slightly, her body convulsing as a stream of bile sped past her lips and into the sink.

Beth turned away, bending double as the liquid burnt her throat. Her hand trembled on the towel rail. The face that darted by in the mirror was much changed, tears pulling last night’s mascara down her cheeks, her bed head dampened by sweat. Breathing heavily she looked down into the shallow pool that formed into her sink and regarded the tiny creature that mewled at its edge.

‘Phew,’ she smiled weakly, ‘that was close.’

If James had heard her he made no reply. He lay in the foetal position, his body quivering through pain and fear. Dry sobs shook him, his burnt hands clasping about his balding head.

‘Shit,’ she continued, ‘check you out! You’re fucked. Didn’t you enjoy your little stay in my belly?’

Beth didn’t wait for a reply. She reached down into the sink and plucked him from the porcelain with her thumb and finger and unceremoniously dumped onto the palm of her hand before bringing him to her face.

Her slave was a wreck. Now completely naked, his skin was a patchwork of red blotches that trembled as his body recovered from the damage caused by her stomach acid. She watched as his hair returned, his fingers morphing back into position. His whimpers were oddly arousing.

‘Well I guess that’s one way to test how much you can take huh?’ She grinned down at him.

James’ mind was a kettledrum of agony, his thoughts moving as though through mud. Slowly he turned, his eyes looking up with fear and wonder and the smiling beauty that filled the sky above him.

‘Yes Goddess,’ he muttered.

 

Beth skipped class that day, preferring to spend it with her new toy. After a shower in which he became everything from a sponge, to a floor mat and again a sex toy; the rest of her day and much of her night was spent learning about him. She pushed him to breaking point again and again, torturing him in intense sessions between conversations about who he was and what he did.

By the time she returned to her desk the following day she knew everything about him and held him completely within her power: mind, body and soul.  The atmosphere was strange. News of James and Kevin’s disappearance had spread through the campus like wildfire. While not popular they had a fair number of friends between them who came together in teary eyed groups.

An assembly was held, appealing for information. The county sheriff was there, urging anyone to come forward who could help find them. They had just vanished. Taking no money and leaving no trail, both boys had wiped their hard drives before vanishing. Their names were on everyone’s lips.

Beth could barely control herself.

The boys they were looking for, the missing students; one had been reduced to paste, his liquefied body now nothing but a thin film beneath her sneaker and the other? Beth shook her ankle and flexed her toes before slamming her foot down onto the ground. The other was pushed up against the inside of her big toe, miniscule and pathetic, worshipping her as his goddess and thanking her for the opportunity to do so.

It was hilarious.

She was brimming with excitement by the time she met Rachel. They met by her locker, the older girl lounging against the deep green surface as Beth approached.

‘So what’s got you so worked up?’ Rachel asked, ‘Don’t tell me you’re another one of those losers weeping over two missing nerds. They probably got taken to Hogwarts or some shit.’

Beth laughed, relishing in her friend’s unwavering bitchiness, ‘Something like that. Come into the bathroom I’ll show you.’

Rachel rolled her eyes, ‘Beth we’ve spoken about this. You are pretty and all but I’m just too good for you. I’m out of your league.’

‘Whatever,’ Beth smirked back at her, ‘We both know you’re only with Danny because you know I’d never have you. Come on, you’ll want to see this.’

They laughed together as they entered the bathroom, checking they were alone before slipping into a stall.

‘If you wanted a joint there’s easier place to do it,’ Rachel moaned as Beth lowered the toilet seat and sat upon it.

‘This is better than a joint, trust me.’ Beth smirked, tugging off her sneaker.

Rachel watched, a look of puzzlement across her cherubic features, as Beth peeled off her ankle sock and thrust her barefoot into the air.

‘Ew, gross!’ Rachel scowled, making to move away as Beth’s toes hovered just below her chin, ‘What is wrong with you? You’re so weird.’

‘Shut up,’ Beth responded, ‘look at my foot.’

‘What?’ Rachel began, ‘What are you talking about?’

‘Just look, beside my big toe.’

She wiggled the digit invitingly as Rachel took her heel in her hand.

‘The fuck?’ Rachel began as she saw the tiny human, less than an inch tall, clinging to the inside of her best friend’s toe.

‘I know right!’ Beth laughed, snatching her foot away and curling her leg across her knee. Her fingers found her slave and brought him to her palm.

‘Holy shit!’ Rachel cried, a grin spreading across her lips, ‘Is that? Is that one of the two dorks everyone is looking for?’

‘Keep it down,’ Beth hissed, her smile never wavering, ‘But yeah, he got the Sizer we bought working and I used it on him. I got his little friend too.’

‘Where’s the other one?’ Rachel’s eyes never left the tiny human that cowered in her friend’s hand.

Beth’s face became a temporary mask, ‘Dead.’

‘No fucking way!’

‘Yup. I crushed him pretty much straight away, just stomping him flat like a little bug. He popped.’ A smile, wider than any before filled her face, fire dancing in her eyes.

Rachel bit softly upon her lip as she digested the information presented. ‘Awesome,’ she whispered after a few seconds, ‘This is just completely awesome. I can’t believe it is finally happening! I don’t want to wait, I want to kill one. Did you get any more?’

Beth smirked, ‘Not yet but I got something just as good, watch.’ James squeaked as her huge fingers closed around him. She leaned forwards, Rachel’s eyes following her, and threw him onto the floor with a flick of her wrist. He landed painfully and barely paused before scrambling to his feet, he knew better than to keep his Goddess waiting.

Her eyebrow twitched. With a slight movement of her finger she ordered him to his knees, a command he rushed to fulfil. His hands stretched out on the cold tile, his head bowed. Beth sat on the toilet before him like a queen upon her throne, looking down upon him as she rolled her sweat dampened sock over her foot and slipped it back into her sneaker.

Her stare weighed upon his back like a physical presence.

‘Lick the floor,’ she said coldly.

The ground rumbled as Rachel moved behind him, leaning forwards to get a better look at his humiliation. He barely paused, moving his face towards the grime covered surface. The pit of despair that lived within him grew as his tongue reached out and pressed against the floor.

‘Amazing!’ Rachel gasped, her eyes wide with delight, ‘I can’t believe he just did that! This can’t be fucking real, there’s no way you’ve done this.’

‘Believe it,’ Beth responded, a smug expression across her face, ‘and that’s not the best part. Watch.’

James began to shake with fear, never daring to stop his task, as Beth’s foot moved over him. He closed his eyes, his hands becoming clenched fists as he was swallowed by her shadow.

He knew what was coming.

‘Oh my god!’ Rachel exclaimed, her fingers flying to her lips as Beth angled the toe of her sneaker over the tiny man for a split second before driving it into him, reducing him to a tortured paste. Her ankle twisted as she ground him into the bathroom floor before stepping off him.

Rachel watched as he reformed almost immediately, morphing into a quivering ball that reeled in pain. ‘Oh my god!’ She said again, crouching down to inspect her friend’s miniscule slave, ‘It actually works? The Sizer actually stops them dying?’

‘Yup,’ Beth grinned, pushing her foot into him again, ‘I can basically do whatever I want to him for as long as I want and there’s nothing he can do to stop me. It’s incredible, I’ve never felt anything like it. It’s like a tiny orgasm every time I hurt him and when he looks at me and begs me to stop, fuck I’ve never felt so powerful. Try it.’

James wailed as the wall of black rubber before him retreated, freeing the ruin legs and allowing them to reform with a flutter of agonising movements. Fresh tears splattered across his face as the distant white neon above was replaced by the deep brown sole of Rachel’s boot.

‘No, please, no,’ he begged hopelessly as it began to descend upon him with grim slowness. Despite himself he raised his arms, his hands scrabbling against the dirt encrusted surface doing nothing to impede its advance. ‘Please,’ he sobbed, ‘please.’

A shiver of pleasure rippled up from her ankle and sped towards the inside of Rachel’s thigh as she felt the tiniest twitch of resistance from beneath the tip of her boot. Her lips became a sensual pout, her nipples hardening against the inside of her bra as power burned within her. ‘Lick my shoe,’ she purred.

Beth smiled as she enjoyed the spectacle. Rachel was enjoying it more than she had ever hoped.

In the darkness James craned his head upwards, his tongue and lips finding the sole of his new Goddess’s boot. It hovered just above him, poised to destroy him at any moment.

‘It he doing it?’ Rachel asked, her voice a husky whisper.

‘He will be.’ Beth smiled, ‘Trust me, he wouldn’t dare disobey us.’

Rachel let loose a stifled moan of pleasure and stepped forwards, obliterating the tiny slave beneath her. The faint cracking of bones was like music to her ears and caused her heart to flutter.

‘I want one.’ She whispered, looking down at her friend with hungry eyes, ‘Now.’

For the first time in two days Beth felt control slip from her. Despite being her closest friend Rachel still managed to intimidate her, she intimidated everyone. It was the way those beautiful, deep brown eyes regarded you was as if to say, ‘You are mine.’

She shifted atop the toilet seat, her eyes dropping to where her friend’s boot still rested upon her slave. The wet sounds of his body turning to pulp were lost as Rachel leaned forwards and brushed a strand of Beth’s hair from her face. Instinctively the younger girl turned her face upwards to find Rachel had drawn herself close, her lips just inches from her own. The gentle scent of Rachel’s cherry tinted breath tickled Beth’s nostrils as her eyes burned with desire.

‘Do you have the Sizer with you?’ She purred, ‘Can we use it?’

‘N-no,’ Beth stammered a reply, swallowing her nerves and steeling herself, ‘it’s at home, I’ll have it for tomorrow. We can use it then, we’ve just got to be careful.’

A flash of disappointment shot briefly across Rachel’s face. She lifted her boot, hovering it above the mess of blood and bones just long enough for James to regain sentience before dropping it back onto him, crushing him again.

Her eyes remained upon Beth, boring into her. ‘Alright,’ she beamed, breaking the growing tense silence, ‘that’s cool but until then I’m taking our new pet home with me. I want to see what they can do.’

Beth made to protest but found a perfectly manicured finger against her lips, ‘shush, it’s ok, it’s just until tomorrow. By then you’ll have the Sizer and I’ll trade you him for it. Anyway, I’ve got class so I need to be going.’

James hugged his limbs to his body as Rachel stepped off of him and leaned against the cubicle wall. Beth watched in silence as she pulled off her brown, knee high boot and dropped it to the floor, the mouth handing before her trembling slave.

‘Listen up worm,’ Rachel snapped down at the shrunken man, her eyes narrowed and cold, ‘you are mine now. Tonight I’m going to do things to you that you couldn’t possibly imagine but until then we’ll stick with what you know. Beth seems to enjoy having you inside her shoe so that’s where you’re going. Get moving!’

James’ eyes automatically rose to where Beth watched in a half stunned silence.

‘Don’t fucking look at her!’ Rachel snarled, slamming her beige, stocking clad foot onto the ground, ‘From now on you belong to me. I am your god, do you understand?’

James nodded, his eyes wide with fear of the giant being who so easily dominated his all powerful owner.

‘Good. Now don’t make me ask again. Get in my boot.’

Rachel barely waited for him to cross the lip of her knee high before she swept it from the floor sending him tumbling into the warm toe section. Her foot followed almost immediately, hissing after him to pulverise him between her flesh and her insole. She stepped down hard onto the tile, wiggling her toes so as to best position him beneath them.

Satisfied she turned and flashed a sickly sweet smile at her friend, ‘Don’t forget, the Sizer, tomorrow.’

And with that she was gone, breezing out into the hall to continue on with her day, a tiny human being trapped in her boot, tortured with every step. Beth sat alone in the cubicle, a strange void opening within her.

Tomorrow she would bring the Sizer and have her slave back. Until then she had an evening free to devise new torments for her pet. He would not soon forget who his true Goddess was.