- Text Size +

James’ screams were silenced as her vast hand swallowed him. The success of the machine was proven, even if Beth had yet to realise it, by the mere fact that James survived the initial contact at all.

Pain engulfed him as her huge fingertips slammed into his tiny body, shattering his shoulder and breaking his left arm in several places. He groaned, limp with agony and exhaustion as the world turned to pink tinted darkness around him. His stomach lurched into his throat as he was dragged upwards at an impossible speed, drawn into the heavens to meet his new Goddess.

By the time Beth opened her hand, her tiny captive’s injuries had already healed; though the pain was still fresh in his mind.

‘Please,’ he whimpered, staring up at the beautiful face that now filled the world before him. She smiled, her lips stretching on forever revealing her pristine teeth. Each one was as long as James was tall, glistening white against her fuchsia lips and razor sharp. She stared down at him, the light shining from the silver of her nose stud and highlighting the hunger in her eyes. For a moment James believed she was going to eat him alive. There would have been nothing he could have done to stop her had she wanted to.

‘Beth,’ he stammered, a hand raised to her, ‘please.’

‘Sssh,’ she whispered, putting a finger to her lips, ‘don’t say anything. I want to thank you James, you have no idea what this means to me. Thank you, this is the best present anyone has ever got for me.’

James mind reeled, her soft words washing over him, her breath caressing his body. Above him her fingers arched across the sky, each one the size of a passenger plane. It was insane, surreal. He could barely think. In the last minute he had seen his friend murdered before his eyes but had also entered his greatest sexual fantasy.

‘Um, you’re welcome Beth,’ he mumbled a reply, his shyness still bubbling within him despite the bizarre situation.

Beth beamed down at the tiny boy in her hand, his entire body barely the size of a grain of rice.

‘Honestly James, I mean it, thank you so much.’

The little nerd shuffled awkwardly against her skin, ‘Oh and James?’

He looked up at her; she really was beautiful, ‘Y-yes?’

‘If you call me Beth again, I’ll rip you in two and throw you in salt. I’m your fucking goddess now, get used to it.’

Her smile never wavered as she closed her fist around him and dropped it to her side. She turned, her heart singing in her chest, and jogged back to the house.

--

Beth dropped heavily onto her bed causing the springs to groan loudly. Her legs flew into the air, kicking off her shoes and letting them clatter loudly to the floor. Her fingers uncurled like the petals of a flower, revealing the tiny human within her grasp.

She brought him to her face, enjoying his squeaks of fear as her brilliant white grin filled his vision. His protests became cries of pain as her fingertips pinched against his arm, lifting him to dangle between her piercing blue eyes.

‘Wow,’ she whispered, spinning him back and forth before releasing her grip. He flailed wildly, his broken arm twitching back into shape, as he fell through the air to land on her outstretched hand. Beth’s thumb followed him, the pad crushing him against her palm. She twisted it back and forth, feeling a strange buzz beneath her skin as he was crushed and reformed.

She was relentless, her questing fingers knocking him across her palm. His bones crunched softly, his strangled screams leaking out as she rolled him around before taking him in both hands and stretching his torso as far as she could. Each time he formed back into place. It was incredible, unbelievable, a dream come true.

The sky beyond her window was speckled with stars by the time she had finished. Her knelt on her palm, his head bowed, his body trembling with fear and pain. ‘Please,’ he stammered, ‘please stop.’

A burst of laughter washed over him. ‘Stop?’ She grinned, ‘seriously?’

His eyes lifted to her, grey and pleading. He opened his mouth to scream as her finger folded back and her nail flicked into him.

She watched him arch through the floor. Her feet swung from the bed, settling upon the floor as he crashed onto her grey rug. He bounced, rolling like a discarded doll. James staggered to his knees as her socked foot thudded beside him.

She smirked down at him, her hands on her hips, ‘please tell me you aren’t asking me to stop?’

Her foot swept over him, barely pausing before slamming down onto his tiny body. She leaned forwards, driving her weight into him, grinding him against the rug. ‘You stupid little shit, I’m just getting started.’

James writhed in pain as she lifted her foot off of him. Balancing on one leg, she drew off her sock and threw it across the room. The boom of her pale foot falling next to him shook his bones. With the slightest movement her toe shot forwards, knocking him backwards.

‘You wanted this remember?’ She asked, her tone mocking, ‘You practically begged me to do this and now you want me to stop?’

The tiny man shouted a reply from between her feet. Her eyes lifted to the heavens theatrically, ‘Well I’m sorry but it’s too late now. This is what you wanted so this is what you get. Besides,’ he grin spread even wider, an evil look in her eyes, ‘even if I did turn you back you’d go to jail. You’re a murderer, remember?’

Beth drank in his cry of despair, her body swelling with a smug pride. The creature that cowered and wept beside her toes was completely in her power, helpless and pathetic. The feeling was intoxicating.

‘Oh what?’ she cooed, ‘forgotten about your little buddy already? That’s cold. Especially since it was your machine that killed him, it’s your fault he’s dead. You’re lucky I still want you as a pet aren’t you?’

James whimpered a reply.

Like a snake she struck out; her toe curling, crushing his legs beneath it. A primal rattle of agony danced upon her ears. ‘I said, aren’t you?’ she hissed.

Her slave let out a strangled cry that barely registered above the cracking of his bones. Beth twisted her toe, ‘What was that?’

‘Y-yes,’ he choked.

‘Yes what?’ she asked, her voice icy as she increased the pressure.

‘Yes...Goddess!’ The word came amidst a peal of sobs and kindled the flames of arousal that smouldered within her. She released him, leaving him to pant on all fours. He was so tiny, so weak.

‘Hmm,’ she purred, sitting back down on the bed, ‘maybe I was too hasty, maybe you don’t deserve to be my pet. I mean come on, you can’t even admit to what you did. How can a little worm like you ever hope to please me? I should probably just get rid of you. What do you think is the best way to get rid of a piece of shit like you, the trash or the toilet?’

James crawled forwards, his mind numb, ‘No, he muttered, ‘please.’

‘Oh, you disagree?’ Beth feigned surprise, a hand upon her chest, ‘You still think you’re up to the job?’

James nodded, the words bubbling from his lips.

‘Ok,’ she smiled, ‘admit what you did. Tell the truth. Who killed your friend?’

Expectation hung in the air like a storm cloud ready to burst. The seconds ticked by, each one an eternity. ‘I did,’ the tiny student sobbed.

‘I can’t hear you,’ Beth sang, her eyes prancing around the room.

‘I did!’ James roared with grief, ‘I killed Kevin!’

‘Who’s Kevin?’ Beth smirked, tilting her head, ‘Oh wait right, the little loser. Well, good to hear you admit the truth. Now still think a rank little worm like you is good enough to be my pet?’

She lifted the Sizer from where she had left it on the bedside table and span it between her fingers.

James’ shoulder sagged, ‘Yes.’

Beth twitched an eyebrow.

‘Yes Goddess!’ James knelt forwards, his forehead almost touching the thick grey strands of carpet fibre.

Mid-kowtow, James didn’t see the vast and beautiful woman above him take aim with the Sizer. A rippling beam of green light flashed from the muzzle, enveloping and reducing the miniscule boy even further.

Beth suppressed a squeal of delight. The inch high little man was now barely the size of a pin head! She looked down at him, her expression brimming with victory.

The world around James rumbled as the demon titaness pushed her foot forwards. Her merest movement was apocalyptic, causing earthquakes and pressure waves to assault the world. There was a sound like a mountain crumbling as her largest toe moved beside him, her second sliding to his left. The valley of flesh stretched into the heavens, her body heat cooking the air.

Her words were thunder, ‘Then beg me you worthless speck!’

Beth leaned backwards imagining what must have been going through her new slave’s mind. The girl of his dreams was now the size of a landmass, her every sadistic whim now law. She didn’t hear him pray to her but she knew that he would be fulfilling her command. She completely owned him now.

‘I still can’t hear you,’ she sang, letting waves of pleasure wash through her, ‘maybe you don’t want it? Or maybe you should pray harder? Prove to me you want it. Worship me; kiss the feet of your Goddess.’

Beth stretched an arm above her, her dark hair spilling across her sheets. He was doing it. He was too tiny to feel but he was doing it, she knew. She ground her ass against her bed, her sex growing moist as she imagined him worshipping in the half light.

‘And I can’t feel you,’ she complained, faking boredom, ‘here, let me help you.’

Beth spread her toes, leaning forwards and aiming the Sizer at the space between them. James burst into a larger size, almost an entire inch tall. He knelt between her toes, his tongue hanging out like a whipped dog.

He had barely time to register the change before she lashed out, her toes sending him reeling backwards, ‘I didn’t say stop!’

James scrambled forwards, his lips finding her hot skin. ‘Please Goddess,’ he gasped, ‘please let me be your pet.’

Beth felt it this time. Her breath quickened as her new reality dawned on her. A human being was worshipping her, praying to her, it was too much! She moved on autopilot, unbuttoning her jeans. The elastic waistline stretched as her right hand moved past it, her fingers pushing greedily towards her already soaked vagina.

 

 

A knot of fabric was crushed in her fist as they dove within her, loosing a burst of pleasure that rocked through her body. Her back arched, her nipples as hard as diamonds. At her feet James’ cries went unnoticed as her toes scrunched together, crushing the tiny slave between them. Her voice quivered, her breathing fluttering while beneath her the bedsprings groaned a percussion beat.

Sweat beaded on her forehead as she drove her fingers against her engorged clitoris. Her tongue swept across her deep pink lips, leaving them moist with saliva. With each movement her slave was broken further, his tiny body being crushed over and over again.

Beth moved without thinking, fierce determination in her wild eyes. She sat upright. Her hand reached downwards, her fingers slick with her juices, and plucked her new pet from the floor. He cried out as he was ripped through the air, the wind tearing at him before he was forced deep inside of her.

She screamed louder than before, louder than she had ever done so before, caring nothing for whoever may hear beyond her locked door. The bedsprings groaned, her wooden headboard drumming against her bedroom wall as her fingers pumped faster and faster, each thrust pulling her towards orgasm.

Trapped in red hued darkness, James could barely scream as the gigantic pussy of his new mistress feasted upon him. Her boiling juices flooded his mouth and nose, swelling his stomach and filling his lungs. Her vast fingers were like rods of iron, reducing his bones to splinters that were ground into dust within his rubbery body. The walls of her burning sex squeezed him harder and harder, her distance screams of pleasure muffled by the grinding of her muscles.  

‘Oh god!’ Beth squealed, the words spilling from her lips, growing louder with each utterance, ‘oh god, oh god, oh god, oooooh!’ She came like a force of nature, her body flashing hot and cold as waves of orgasmic pleasure swallowed her senses. She writhed amid her sheets, biting her lip with enough force to draw a tiny well of blood.

Her fingers moved rhythmically, kneading her hot folds as though trying to tease hidden motes of pleasure from them. Her body was slick with sweat, her cropped t-shirt clinging to her skin. Her eyes remained firmly closed, her brows knitted into an aroused frown. Slowly she withdrew her hand, her tiny fuck toy clasped between them. She squeezed him, the action becoming a habit and sending a fountain of her juices bursting from his lips to splatter across her trembling thigh.

Her eyes still firmly closed, Beth nuzzled her face against her sheets, basking in the post orgasmic glow. The pleasing smell of her sex tickled her nostrils as she brought her hand to her face, the desperate gasps of her prey whispering into her ears. Her lips moved to meet him, enveloping his tiny body in a smothering kiss.

James squeaked as, for the second time in less than a minute, moist flesh consumed him. Her fingers continued pushing him past her teeth before pressing him against her hot, wet tongue. She tasted herself on his trembling flesh, her tongue coiling around him as her fingers slowly slid out from between her lips.

She let her hand fall beside her. Within her mouth her slave begged for mercy, his voice echoing in the wet cavern. She moved her tongue back and forth, causing the morsel within to tumble about her maw. His cries became more desperate than ever, reaching her ears through a wall of flesh.

The first crunch silenced him.

Beth’s satisfied smile grew as she chewed her new toy. She yawned, allowing him a burst of light and air, before her teeth crashed into him again.

Her chest rose and fell gently as she drifted off to sleep.