- Text Size +

Beth whooped as the two students vanished before her.

She shivered with excitement, alone in the darkening alleyway save for a solitary wisp of vapour.

A single tear formed on her eyelashes, she blinked it away and smiled. She had never been so happy.

‘Now,’ she purred, the Sizer hanging lazily from one hand, her other resting on her hip, ‘where are you?’

--

James staggered forwards, his arms outstretched to brace himself for a fall. The sea of sharp rocks that surrounded him tore at his skin. The world was dark, cold and twisted out of proportion. He vomited.

What had he done?

An inhuman voice thundered through the world, pressing down on him as though with physical force. His head span, the words lost on him. He rolled onto his back, staring dumbly across the alien world of jagged boulders. The distance swung back and forth like the tide. He vomited again and forced himself to wake from this surreal nightmare.

Her first footstep thrust him forcefully into reality. It was like a distant bomb blast, a dull boom that rattled his bones. He turned, weak and shivering, and looked upon the monster that filled the sky. James fell back against his elbows, dumbstruck, his neck craning ever backwards.

She was impossible. She was beautiful. She was hunting.

--

Beth’s brilliant blue eyes found the shrunken teens immediately. She stifled a giggle as she watch James flop about like a fish on dry land. She would get to him eventually but first she wanted to test the red setting.

James’ friend had recovered quickly and already began to run. The little nerd, she didn’t even know his name, wasn’t in the best of shape and could barely make any progress across the uneven ground he found himself on. Beth watched with catlike fascination as he picked his way through specks of gravel that were boulders to him. He would cast frightened looks up at her, his voice squeaking on the edge of hearing. She smiled at him and winked before taking a step forwards.

Beth moved with deliberate slowness, teasing her foot through the air before slamming it down next to him. The black skate shoe dwarfed him, the excess fabric of her skin tight flared jeans threatening to swallow him.

She laughed, fizzing with mad glee as the force of her footstep sent him sprawling across the floor. He staggered and fell, blood covering his limbs as he was dashed against the rocks.

‘And where are you going?’ she asked, her voice a sultry whisper.

A second step left him cowering between her feet, the skate shoes forming an ominous wall either side of him. Beth leaned forwards, her bare midriff bending at the waist, her hair spilling about her as she went for a closer look.

It was incredible! There he was, a real human, battered and bruised from a single footstep. He screamed, shouting up to her in desperation, it was amazing.

‘What do we have here?’ She teased, a finger on her lower lip, ‘a tiny, little bug?’

The shrunken student became hysterical, trying to run and falling after barely only a few steps. He waved his arms up at her, tears streaming down his cheeks, pleas for mercy on his lips.

‘Bye bye little bug,’ she whispered, her eyes aflame.

Kevin dropped to his knees, his body wracked by pain as the enormous foot next to him lifted into the air. Above him the whole sky moved, the tight denim hugging her slender form as her rising foot lifted over him.

He wept and begged as her shadow fell over him. A cloud bank of diamond patterned rubber, brown and grey from wear brooded for a second above his head before the whole of heaven descended upon him. He screamed.

--

‘No!’ James cried, scrambling forwards as Beth lifted her foot over his best friend, ‘no, please!’

He watched in horror as she angled the toe of her skate shoe downwards, her pale ankle with the self applied star tattoo flashing white against the black fabric of her sock. A smile stretched across her face, her black tipped fingers clasped the black studded belt that circled her hips.

Beth’s foot moved hypnotically, swaying above his doomed friend that looked upwards with hollow eyes. What had he done?

A knot formed in his stomach as she began to lower the toe of her shoe. The movement was almost mechanical, an action taken without pity or remorse.

He wept as her shoe connected with the ground, shaking the earth as his friend was reduced to nothing beneath her.

What had he done?

--

Beth felt nothing as the miniscule geek exploded beneath the tip of her shoe. She laughed, overcome with elation, as she twisted her foot back and forth as though snuffing out a cigarette.

Excitement trembled upon her lips as she lifted her foot, balancing on one leg so as to view the ruin she had caused. It was disappointing.

Where a young man had once begged for his life, nothing but a brown stain now remained. So too were the treads of her shoe. A speck, a sad pulp already mixed with the dirt and dust of the alleyway, was all that she had to show for her efforts.

Beth pouted, how disappointing. Still, she smiled as her foot settled back onto the ground, the vibrations rumbling through the awestruck James; at least she had had her first kill.

Her first kill, it was crazy!

She had always had a fascination with serial killers but this was something else. The power they had held over their victims was nothing when compared to what she had just done, to what she could now do. She could take anyone she wanted, at almost any time, and do what she desired to them. It was perfect, an untraceable crime. She smirked, untraceable unless every cop in the city started checking peoples shoes for tiny bloodstains.

Beth could have screamed with joy, this was definitely the best day of her young life. She flexed her toes, still processing the fact that there were the remains of a human beneath them. A fire had been lit within her the second the boys had been shrunk. It warmed her womanhood, moistening her underwear and hardening her nipples. She bit her lip. This was crazy.

She breathed out slowly, stretching her arms before her. Her eyes dropped to the frozen form of her new pet, sobbing on his knees a half step away.

‘Time to test the green setting,’ she smirked, reaching down towards her remaining toy.