- Text Size +

The timing had been perfect.

She had discovered the advert for the Sizer during high school. It was part of the new wave of tech that was sweeping the world; first military, then specialist, then home use and finally the sex industry.

The Sizer could, unsurprisingly, manipulate the size of anything living or inanimate. The one she ordered, using a credit card stolen whilst at the mall, promised to make all of her size fantasies a reality. The only catch: it only worked on willing subjects.

That’s where James came in.

She had noticed him only days earlier. He was a loner, a geek, a tech head. He clearly had social issues and, after catching him peering through the tables at her exposed legs in class, had a crush on her.

Perfect.

She found him hidden away in a study space at the back of the library. She crossed the vaulted room slowly; confidence rippling the air around her as her hips swung seductively, her thumbs tucked into the pockets of her tight blue jeans.

James stole glimpses at her as she approached, his eyes flicking up from his textbook.

Beth’s dark, shadowed eyes scanned the room, they were alone.

James shrank behind his book as she dropped her tattered, grey bag onto the table and sank into the chair beside him. In a fluid motion she swung her feet up onto the vinyl topped table, crossing one leg over the other, her black DC skate shoes thudding heavily making him flinch.

She blew a strand of dyed black hair from her face. During high school Beth had been the epitome of skater girl fashion. Her pale wrists dripped with black rubber bracelets and festival wristbands, a studded belt enclosed her slender waist. Her midriff was exposed, the brilliant azure gem within her belly button sparkled below a black band t-shirt. She wore a black velvet collar at her throat and a sliver of silver pierced her nose.

‘You’re James, right?’ she smirked, shattering the tense silence.

Beth slipped off her shoe, exposing her black and green striped sock. She angled her ankle, her toe moving within an inch of James’ trembling eye.

‘Y-yeah,’ James stammered, his attention torn between the words in his hand and the foot that twitched beside his head. He could feel the heat radiating from the sweat dampened fabric, the scent of her foot sneaking into his nostrils. He was terrified.

She drew out her other foot and pushed her shoes across the table. Her socked feet left a damp imprint on the table where they rested.

‘Thought so,’ she smiled, turning to her bag. She had already noticed the bulge straining in his jeans. This would be easy.

Her fingers closed around the Sizer and she drew it out into the light. There was no mistaking the industry that had designed it; its sides were smooth, the pink plastic shimmering with glitter. There was a small plastic bulb at the top and beneath it two rubber enclosed buttons: one to grow up, the other to shrink down. The on off button was on the base.

She placed it on the table between them, ‘D’ya know what this is?’ she asked, her eyebrow lifting expectantly.

‘N-no,’ James answered, the book now lowered, his eyes locked on the instrument.

‘Liar,’ Beth whispered. She slid her foot from the table and pushed it against James’ crotch. He gasped with a heady mix of shock and fear.

‘I think you know exactly what this is,’ she continued, her voice low and sultry as the ball of her foot pressed against James’ rock hard cock, the arch cupping his balls within his jeans.

His eyes were wide; his body was rigid, prey facing a predator.

‘What is it?’ she asked, pushing her foot against him for emphasis.

‘A sizer,’ he mumbled.

‘Good, I hear you’re good with technology, a proper gadget geek. Am I right?’

James nodded obediently.

‘Do you know how it works?’ Her eyes drilled into his as her foot massaged his cock. He was completely at her mercy.

‘It, it compresses-‘James began.

‘Shush,’ she pushed her foot against him making him gasp. ‘Good. So you know that it only works on willing subjects and makes anyone who is shrunk basically immortal right? Like living rubber?’

James nodded.

‘Do you want me to use it on you?’ Her question exploded his world. Her eyes brimmed with excitement, her power over him snapping like electricity between them. ‘Would you like that? Would you like to be my pet?’ Her foot drove against him with every question, ‘and don’t lie to me.’

James nodded, ‘Y-yes.’

‘Yes to what James?’ she asked innocently, her back straightening, emphasising her small but perfectly formed breasts.

‘I, I want to be your pet,’ James whispered solemnly.

‘Good,’ her smile lit up the room, ‘Well if I’m going to let you be my pet you’ll have to do something for me first, ok?’

James nodded, he would have done anything she asked.

‘I want you to tweak the Sizer. I want it to work on anyone. Can you do it?’ Beth leaned forwards, her icy blue eyes consuming his world.

James shifted as best he could, his manhood still held by the foot of his new mistress, ‘I, er, well, y’know it really shouldn’t-‘

Beth cut him short, ‘Can you do it?’

‘Yes,’ he confirmed, ‘I can do it.’

‘Good.’ Beth smiled wider. Her foot was still perched upon the table, flexing teasingly beside James face. She had been wearing her DCs all day, it was late in the afternoon and it had been a warm day. These facts were not lost on James as she moved her foot over his face. Her socked foot, the green and black striped fabric that enclosed her toes, now filled his vision.

‘I want you do to do this for me. If you promise you will, then kiss my foot.’

James barely hesitated. Beth’s heart leapt in her chest as he pushed his face into the ball of her foot. She ground it against him, owning him with a single movement. The excitement over took her.

Beth pulled both her feet away, leaving him gasping with arousal like a gutted fish. She bit her lip seductively as she leaned forwards, snatching her shoes from the table and slipping her feet into them. Like lightning she closed the gap between them, throwing her arms about his shoulders, settling herself upon his lap.

His erection pushed pleasingly against her as her lips met his. James could barely process what was happening to him. The tongue of the most beautiful girl in school entered his mouth for a split second before she was off him, straightening her hair and swinging her backpack across her shoulders as if nothing had happened. The Sizer was still on the table.

‘I want it within two days. You know where I live?’ she asked as she made for the gap between the shelves that acted as a gateway into the main library.

He nodded’

Beth sighed, ‘I don’t even want to know how you know that. Good, two days, eight pm, the alley outside my house. Oh and bring a friend.’

She winked and was gone, leaving her new pet gasping in the study space, his mind reeling, his underwear hot and wet with cum.

It only took him a day.

Beth raced outside, barely having time to throw on a pair of jeans, when the text came through.

It was early evening and James stood near one wall of the cut through, his friend Kevin standing sheepishly nearby.

She ran up to him, throwing her arms about his shoulders surprising both James and his accomplice, ‘have you got it?’

James produced the Sizer, much changed. The previously elegant device was now wrapped in a web of wires enclosed within grey rubber tubes. The two buttons were still present but now two triggers stuck out from either side like grey ears. A handle had been crafted to better hold it, making it look like some sort of sci-fi ray gun. It was warm to the touch.

‘So how does it work?’ she chirped, bobbing in her shoes.

‘The, the left one does willing subjects and the other, well ah, the other does the other sort.’ James shifted uncomfortably, his eyes fixed on his machine.

‘One thing though,’ Beth scowled at his continued instruction, not liking his warning tone. Was he telling her what to do? ‘Just er, don’t hit both paddles at once. The left one will work as normal but the right one won’t protect the, err, target. You’ll just get a small person, they will be fragile. If you hit both paddles at once the Sizer might overload, so err don’t?’

Beth was a little disappointed that she wouldn’t be able to shrink and rubberise anyone she liked but this was still amazing. Plus James said might overload not will overload...

‘So is it ready to go?’ she asked, her eyes sparkling, her grin infectious.

James smiled, Kevin nodded.

‘Perfect!’ Beth squealed, hitting the right trigger with her finger and depressing the shrink button with her black painted thumbnail.

A beam of red light tore through the night, hitting Kevin in the chest. He vanished instantly.

‘No!’ James cried as she rounded on him.

‘Buh-bye,’ she winked as green light enveloped him.