- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This story is far from over, there's much more evil and depravity ahead. 

Lisa had been shrunk at the mall.

She had just stopped by for a couple of things, using her break between clients. Her psychiatry office was on the other side of the parking lot, it was supposed to be a quick trip.

Everything happened in a terrible blur; her phone dropped from her hand, her bag spilling. She fell across the cold tiles, her body skipping as heavy footfalls shook the world. She had turned and screamed as a huge hand collected her, dropping her roughly into a container full of similarly captured people.

From then on she had been a prisoner.

That first day was hell. They had been tipped from their cell, limbs breaking as they tumbled into a messy pile. A wail of fear and pain rippled through the crowd as they beheld their captors. They dominated the world, their building sized feet resting either side of the confused group.

The two young women looked down at them, their faces lit by grins.

‘I can’t believe we got so many, we definitely need to hit malls more often.’

‘Yeah, it was way easier than I thought it would be. Though maybe we need to get something better to transport them in, look how many can’t even stand. I can see bone sticking out of that one’s legs.’

‘Good job we got more than we need then. There’s no point keeping the broken ones.’

Fifty voices rose in horror as a huge foot lifted into the air. The group scrambled like insects as the crossed rubber sole of a converse shoe, grey with dust and grime, threw a shadow across them. Lisa ran for her life, ignoring the pain blossoming from her bruises as she pounded across the linoleum.

Chaos surrounded her. People fought to escape the lowering foot, pushing and shoving as the shadow grew around them. Those that were too injured to stand wept and cried aloud, begging for help as the sole lowered towards the floor. Those with friends and family stayed with them for as long as they could, their hearts breaking as they had to leave them to their fate. One man carried his partner on his back, his legs pumping to escape the falling rubber sky. A misstep ended his flight, his ankle twisting as they both collapsed to the ground.

Dirt fell like rain, the smell of soil and rubber filing the air. Her lungs burned, her body pushed to its limits as she threw herself forwards; a wall of white rubber slamming into the ground behind her. The footfall silenced the screams, the boom of impact drowning out the cracking of bones and the squish of blood and flesh. The shockwave sent her flailing through the air, another hard landing raising fresh bruises.

The survivors could only watch, wide eyed in horror as the vast woman lifted her heel; viscera trailing from her sole, and began to twist the ball of her foot as though snuffing out a cigarette. Laughter fell like thunder, deafening the tiny humans beneath them.

‘How many did you get?’

The foot swept upwards, angling to allow the murderer to see her victims.

‘Err, seven small spots and then a big one here. Looks like two people got smushed together, I’m going to say ten? That leaves another forty maybe? Still plenty to play with.’

Lisa could only watch, tiny and helpless as the two titanic women chatted high above. Around her, shrunken humans ran for their lives, trying to put as much distance between them and their captors as possible.

A pair of brown eyes fell to the earth, perfect eyes narrowing as she regarded the fleeing humans at her feet. Her booted foot moved, flicking through the air before slamming down onto the floor. Those caught beneath her were snuffed out like insects.

‘Thirty six,’ she smirked before addressing her audience, her voice twisting into a snarl, ‘Get on your knees you fucking bugs, anyone still standing in two seconds will die a slow and horrible death.’

She didn’t need to count to two.

Lisa moved without thinking, pushing her head against the floor. To look upon them was to go mad with terror. She bit her tongue, trying to rise out of whatever dream this was.

There was no escape. The wind was knocked out of her as she was punched into the floor, a huge finger pressing down on her back before squeezing her against an equally massive thumb. She screamed as she was dragged into the sky, stopping before a pair of ice blue eyes.

‘Yeah, I’ll have this one,’ the goddess spoke in a bored tone before dropping her into a jar along with several others. She could only look on as the lid was secured in place, the first day of rest of her life.

 The following days, weeks and months were hell. The massive apartment hosted atrocities she couldn’t have imaged in a hundred lifetimes. Death and disfigurement was a daily occurrence, the victims picked at random to take part in their games or acts of worship. The high death toll was managed by a constant stream of new captives, shrunken and terrified, the women’s newest possessions.

In those early weeks, Lisa couldn’t say if it was luck or cruel fate that kept her alive.

Lisa’s second experience with the goddess was almost her last. The vast woman commanded them to split into two groups of equal number, a slow odd number being crushed by a thumb. Cries of fear sang up to her as she reached out and engulfed them in her flesh.

Her group were carried into the living room and lowered to the floor. She sat upon her couch, her bare feet like pale mountains before them. The group, mostly veterans, were moving before she issued her command.

Ahead of her a middle aged man, bruised and naked paused and turned to her. His eyes were grey, his expression muted. ‘Come on,’ he beckoned, ‘you got lucky earlier, best to get it over with. If she sees you stall, she’ll kill you.’

Lisa looked up into the heavens as the TV flared into life, illuminating the woman who had captured her. She was young and athletic, a few inches shorter than Lisa had been just days earlier.  Her face was a picture of innocence, it was hard to believe she was capable of the casual slaughter Lisa had witnessed the previous day.

‘Hey,’ the guy hissed, ‘louder than before. You got a death wish? Get moving.’

She hurried forwards, catching him up, ‘what’s happening?’

‘Just follow their lead,’ he replied, pointing to the group ahead of them. A knot formed in Lisa’s stomach, tears of despair pricking her eyes as she saw her future unfold before her.

Most of the shrunken humans had reached the giantess’ foot, their bodies laughably tiny in comparison to her bare toes. Lisa watched, her face a picture of horror as they began their task. Like tiny fish their mouths went to work, kissing the looming walls of flesh. Their hands rubbed and massaged, their voices raised in praise of the vast woman above them.

‘No,’ she murmured, tears flowing across her cheeks, ‘please no.’

‘What’s your name?’ he hissed over to her, ‘I’m Mark, what’s your name?’

‘L-Lisa,’ she stammered back at him.

‘Ok Lisa, I know you’re scared but you need to do this. If she sees you, she really will kill you. You need to listen to me, go over there and just follow everyone else. I’ll be just over here, I’ll come and find you afterwards. You’ll be ok, just trust me, you’ll be ok.’

He nodded to her before jogging over to the massive foot to her left. He started working immediately, kissing toes taller than he was.

Lisa swallowed hard and went to work. Her fellow slaves crowded the huge foot like piglets around a teat, jostling to prove their dedication to the giant woman above.

Their captor, for her part, paid no notice to them. It was as if this was all natural to her, to have grown men and women crawling across her toes in worship was just part of a normal day. Her attention was on the TV and the green plastic bowl that sat atop the glass table.

Through the thin plastic, Lisa could see movement. Shadows churned in the bowl, the motion increasing each time her hand hovered above it. The shrunken woman choked back a scream of horror as she saw the manicured fingers strike down and pluck an inch tall human from the container.

The girl didn’t even look at the squirming person in her grip as she conveyed them to her lips. Without ceremony her mouth opened, receiving the screaming victim as they were tossed onto her tongue. Her mouth closed, the muffled screams silenced as she began to chew.

Lisa shook her head, her hands to her lips as the tiny person was consumed and swallowed. An act of cannibalism undertaken as though no more unusual than eating popcorn. This was not possible.

It was then she tried to hide, to force the images from her mind. She didn’t run, it would be impossible. A break from the crowd would be seen immediately, her life snuffed out with a single footstep. Instead she pushed herself into the crowd, rubbing the wall of skin with her hands, pushing hard to work out the screams that bubbled within her.

As a group they worked together, shouting warnings and pulling each other out of the way each time she adjusted her foot. A twitch of a single toe knocked one man backwards, blood streaming from his mouth and nose. He recovered quickly, wiping the blood away before getting back to his station. Every person there knew the price of failure. They knew what their Goddess wanted, they knew what they had to do to survive another day.

When she finally looked down upon them, they bowed their heads. They would not look upon her radiance without permission nor stop their work on pain of death. They didn’t see the frown form on her face until it was too late.

Her left foot moved suddenly, shooting forwards. Those before her had no time to react as her flesh bulldozed into them, killing half the group in less than a second. Lisa cried aloud, her voice joining those around her as they saw their comrades obliterated by the goddess.

The left team panicked, those injured crawling away. In the chaos she spotted Mark, calling out a warning to him. It was too late.

A bare toe, larger than a truck and stained with fresh blood loomed over him. He barely had time to react as it slammed down, reducing him to a smear of blood and grease upon the linoleum. The goddess didn’t pause, shimmying her foot back and forth, ending lives with each movement.

In less than four seconds, the entire left team were dead, the floor wet with their blood.

Those on the right watched in stunned silence, the more devout still kissing and worshipping the feet of their owner.

High above the Goddess looked down, her expression neutral. ‘That’s so much better,’ she announced in a bored tone, ‘my foot was starting to cramp. The rest of you can clean that shit up later, get the blood off my foot first.’

She turned from them, never considering that her command would not be obeyed.

Lisa was pushed along with the crowd, walking by freshly crushed corpses as they took up their new responsibilities. Their hands and mouths were their tools, licking away the blood of their former colleagues from the inhuman monster that owned them.

Of Mark, there was no sign. His remains were just one of many, another victim passed without notice.

Lisa convulsed as she forced herself to work, she was helpless, and there was nothing she could do.

 

The shrunken woman survived that day, and the weeks that followed it. The work became routine, her life as a shrunken slave to a vast young goddess the new reality. They lived like caged animals in containers kept in cupboards. They ate when she fed them, worked when she commanded. Their size was her whim, the device changing their bodies to fit her needs.

Lisa had lost weight, they all had, though fared better than most. Her nakedness was no longer cause for embarrassment, clothes were a luxury afforded only to the gods. They were prisoners, possessions to be used and abused as their owner saw fit. Every member of her group sported bruises and cuts, broken noses and missing teeth were a common sight.

Mentally, they each handled it in their own way. Those who broke early were quickly selected for jobs with a low survival rate. Only the strong endured this far.

Eventually she fell in with a group of the specially selected elite. She couldn’t explain why she was part of this group, none of them could know their goddess’ mind for sure, though it was an enviable position to have. They were larger than their fellow captives, around two to three inches tall. They were joking called ‘The Giants’, looming over the smaller prisoners who were usually kept at an inch in height or less.

They held positions of responsibility, engaged in ‘games’ and activities their smaller colleagues were unable to perform. Lisa had once been grown temporarily to almost six inches, the extra size allowing her to give her goddess a a manicure, using a small brush to apply the polish. They had worked on projects, completing assignments in the early years and after hours freelance work as their owners took up small editing jobs online.

On many occasions their owners would have them kill smaller slaves, brutalising them for their enjoyment. Lisa quickly became cold to their pleas as they looked up at her, begging for their lives. It was hopeless, they should have known that. Either their lives or hers, it was no contest.

Still, it was not uncommon for one of her group to be selected for punishment. Rachel would often wait until the last of their smaller captives had been killed then obliterate one or more of the ‘winning team’ herself. It reminded them they were still no more than insects when compared to her.

Lisa always tried to add a level of performance to her servitude, working to entertain her gods. She noticed that Beth, in particular, enjoyed the extra attention.

There was no question, she had to stand out and prove her value if she was to survive.

===

She stood in her group as the door opened, revealing the smiling face of their owner. It was late, later than usual. She was not alone.

A shiver of fear went through the group as the goddess reached out to open their container. They had been left at around six inches tall and their enhanced size made them first choice for less dangerous work but also first for one of the deadliest tasks of all.

‘Which one do you like?’ Beth giggled, champagne bubbles fizzing in her mind.

‘I don’t care,’ Rachel pouted, ‘grab a few, I’m horny now!’

The death sentence. The group cried aloud as Beth reached in, snatching up a screaming woman and tossing her into Rachel’s waiting hand. The brunette grinned down at her, inspecting her new toy.

Beth’s greedy hand was above them again, her fingers spread out as they scurried to avoid being taken. The group split, each half racing into a corner. Lisa swore as the hand swept after her, the hungry grin on Beth’s face widening as she came in to seize her prize.

The shrunken woman screamed, pushing her back against the press of people that jammed like rats into the corner of the container. In a final second of desperation she acted. To her left, a stocky balding man tried to wriggle away into the group. He was shorter than she was, barely over five inches tall.

With a sudden burst of strength she gripped him by the shoulders and span him in place, pushing him hard towards the huge hand that came to claim her. The man stumbled, slamming into his goddess before he realised the danger. He cursed her, screaming as the massive fingers folded around him and lifted him away.

Beth didn’t care, they were all just objects to her.

Lisa dropped to her knees, panting. Her heart beat furiously, sweat dripping from her. She could feel the stares from her cell mates, they had all seen what she had done.

They were not the only ones.

‘Did you see that?’ Lisa’s head snapped upwards to look straight into the deep brown pools of Rachel’s eyes. ‘That little bitch totally fucked this guy over.’

Rachel was lightning fast, her hand snatching the tiny woman from the crowd. Lisa was entombed in a vice of flesh, ripped through the air to rest before the cruel face of her goddess.

‘Did you think we wouldn’t see?’ Rachel hissed, squeezing the frail creature and raising a cry of pain, ‘did you think you could get away with it? Who the fuck do you think you are?’

Lisa’s mind raced, pain searing through her body. She wouldn’t beg, begging never saved anyone. She cried out, her words desperate, ‘He didn’t deserve to live!’

Rachel’s brows furrowed, her look growing darker. ‘What the fuck did you say to me?’ she snapped, ‘say that again you little slut.’

‘He wasn’t good enough,’ Lisa choked, ‘he wasn’t good enough to worship you, he was disposable, he deserves to die.’

‘And who the fuck are you to decide that?’ Rachel snarled, ‘who the fuck are you to speak to me? I should tear your little head off!’

Her hand moved, her thumb and forefinger poised to crush Lisa’s head and chest. Lisa stifled a scream as their shadow swallowed her.

‘Wait,’ Beth leaned closer, the tiny man in her fist forgotten for the moment. ‘Give her to me.’

‘Why?’

‘Just trade with me, here you kill this one and you can have another from my stash.’

Reluctantly, Rachel released her captive, her hand smothering the struggling man, ‘So what are you gonna do with her?’

‘I dunno,’ Beth looked down from heaven, caressing Lisa’s face with a finger, ‘I wanna hear what she has to say.’

‘Whatever,’ Rachel sulked, scowling at the man in her fist, ‘she has totally killed my mood. I’m gonna go get another drink and fuck this guy up.’

Beth sat down upon the bed, depositing Lisa on the bedside table. She regarded her for a second, her eyes pouring over the woman’s tiny naked frame. ‘Speak,’ she commanded, ‘what did you mean when you said that he doesn’t deserve to live?’

For the first time in months, Lisa felt a spark of joy. She had been right.

She had watched these girls, both in their early twenties, and evaluated them every day of her captivity. They were cruel, spoilt, self-absorbed.

Rachel was the dominant of the two, the more dangerous.

That woman was a psychopath, a cruel sadist who delighted in death and torture. She was smarter than most and this tied in well with her natural belief in her own superiority. She could not be told what to do, she would not be reasoned with. Despite her intelligence, she would delight in the senseless. She had unlocked a terrible power which when combined with her natural curiosity had become something truly horrific. Rachel was the personification of evil.

Beth however, Beth was different.

The younger of the two, she displayed typical second child behaviours. The technology they held had allowed her to elevate herself above her peers, above the crowd. Beth wanted attention, to be loved, to be noticed.

She was cruel and a killer, there was no doubting that, though her means and motives differed from her friend. Beth killed with an audience, tortured her victims as a way of forcing their attention to her. She lived in Rachel’s shadow and was desperate to shine.

For Lisa it was textbook, Beth’s desire to be noticed, her adoration of her stronger willed friend mixed with her deadly technology to brew into a perfect storm. There was opportunity to use this.

Lisa swallowed, forcing down a knot of fear as she spoke. Her next words would be the most important of her life.

She knelt on the wooden surface, tiny before the gaze of her captor. ‘You are a god,’ she announced, her voice as clear and earnest as she could manage.

Beth chuckled, ‘What? Is that it? Yeah, duh, I know. I thought you were going to be interesting, shame looks like you are getting squished.’

‘You are so beautiful, so powerful, you are everything to us.’ Lisa blurted as Beth’s hand moved towards her. The huge woman paused. ‘You can do anything you want, nobody can do what you can do. The rest of us, the rest of the world, we are nothing compared to you. What’s happening is right, you deserve this, you deserve more.’

Beth leaned back against her headboard, a serene smile on her face. ‘Yeah? And why should I care about what you think? I know this already.’

‘Because I know people!’ Lisa was careful to let her fear drip over her words, Beth needed to feel in control, ‘I know people and you are different. Who else could have done what you have done? To take as many people as you have done without being caught and for so long. Five years is it? Five years since those first people went missing out west? That’s incredible.

To all these people, you’re god. Big or small, everyone you meet exists only because you allow them to. That’s a power nobody else could ever have. The whole world should be on its knees worshipping you, I’m sorry that not everyone agrees with me. That is why I pushed that guy, that’s why he deserved to die.’

Beth rolled onto her stomach, her eyes bright with amusement, ‘I like this, keep talking.’

‘Thank you goddess,’ Lisa bowed her head, noting the effect the title had on her captor, ‘that man couldn’t see what an honour it is to worship you, how lucky he is. None of them do. We are the ones chosen by you, we should be thanking you for giving us this opportunity. We are the first ones to be given purpose by you, we owe you everything. He couldn’t see that, he was selfish.’

‘Sooo,’ Beth pouted, the expression thoughtful as she drank in the shrunken woman’s words, ‘what do you want?’

Lisa’s mind flickered for a split second, she had not expected the young woman to be this astute. She adjusted tact, going in for the kill. This was her final gambit, to either obtain some form of life or be crushed immediately for her insolence.

‘I want to worship you Goddess.’ Her voice was as earnest as she could muster. ‘I want to devote my life to you, to serve you. We are insects compared to you Goddess, I want to help everyone understand that.’

Lisa controlled herself as the giant woman swept forwards, her lips so close she could reach out and touch them. ‘And why would I want that?’ Beth purred, letting her warm breath spill over the doomed woman. ‘I already have a little slave that worships me, do you want to see him? He’s around here somewhere, I’m sure. So what do I really need you for?’

Beth didn’t wait for an answer, ‘What if all I wanted from you was to crush you under my foot like a bug? Want if I wanted to rip you limb from limb? What if I wanted to swallow you alive and let you die slowly inside of me?’ She licked her lips slowly, her tongue dangerously close to snatching the woman from the table top, ‘What then?’

Lisa could barely stop herself from shaking, ‘Then that is your will Goddess.’

The roar of laughter that assaulted her was deafening. Beth rolled over, sitting against the wall.

‘You really mean that?’

‘Yes Goddess, I am yours.’

Beth’s eyes burned into her like fire. Despite the lives she had taken and people enslaved, Lisa could tell the young woman still held her insecurities. She would need to feign weakness and let Beth feel she could exploit it to get her on side. Lisa steadied her breathing, knowing that the slightest misstep would end in a slow and gruesome death.

Beth’s eyes narrowed a fraction as she considered the small woman before her.

‘It’s just,’ the flicker of a smile lit Beth’s face as Lisa continued, ‘my only sorrow is that if I die I will no longer be able to witness your majesty, how you exercise your power over us lesser beings. My life is dedicated to you, to your beauty and desires. I wish only to experience your presence for as long as  can.

‘Beauty huh? Is that it, you little pervert? You’ve got a crush on me?’

Lisa threw herself to the ground, burying her face and kneeling low, ‘I’m sorry Goddess, I am weak before you, you are breath taking. I cannot help but admire you and wish only to see the worship of you spread.’

She felt the presence of her owner loom over her. If she survived this, she had a chance.

A thud shook the ground next to her. She dared not look until commanded.

‘Stand up.’

She did so, seeing Beth’s outstretched hand resting next to her.

‘Climb onto my hand.’

‘Yes Goddess,’ she scrambled onto the expanse of flesh and was whisked up into the heavens.

Beth pivoted, reclining back, her attention now firmly on the woman kneeling on the palm of her hand.

‘You can’t know how much I want to kill you right now.’

She let her words linger.

‘Part of me wants to see you suffer. I’m hot as fuck and would like nothing more than to push you inside of my pussy and use you as a fuck toy. That’s all you are you know, a toy. You’re a possession to be used by me. Are you telling me you are fine with that?’

Lisa swallowed hard, fighting to stop herself collapsing with fear, ‘Y-yes my Goddess.’

‘Hmm, you really love me that much?’

‘Yes Goddess.’

‘Because I am powerful?’

‘Yes Goddess.’

‘And beautiful?’

‘Yes Goddess.’

‘More powerful and beautiful than Rachel?’

A knife pierced Lisa’s heart. Careful.

‘Y-yes Goddess.’

‘Why?’

‘They, your other possessions my Goddess, they told me that this is all because of your will. This new world is your design. If not for you, she would not have her power. She is powerful and beautiful but she, like us, only has this through your grace my Goddess. There is none that can match your perfection Goddess.’

A slight pout rippled across Beth’s lips.

‘And if I said I wanted you to tell her that?’

Lisa went cold, ‘I am yours to command my Goddess.’

Laughter rippled across the room.

‘You’re fucking crazy, you know that right? Rach does shit I can’t even imagine to you things, I’m half tempted to make you do it just to see what fucked up stuff she does to you. I know she has started using needles again so maybe you’d get to have fun with that?’

Another pause as the evil giantess let her words lay heavy upon her captive. Lisa said nothing, choking back the tears that wanted to burst from her.

‘But that would be a waste, I think I can have fun with this. You want to be my number one worshipper is that right?’

‘Yes Goddess, it is the sole reason I exist.’

Beth laugher again, ‘Alright, alright, wait here.’

She lowered her hand back to the table, letting the tiny woman tumble onto the wooden surface.

Lisa supressed a shriek, her chest rising and falling madly as she tried not to hyperventilate.

Beneath her, faint tremors trickled through the woodwork as her Goddess rose and crossed the room.

The goddess browsed through the wooden drawers in which a number of shrunken people were stored. Smiling as she picked her prey, she withdrew a small container and brought it to the bedside table.

The container was tiny, the two people inside even smaller. She dumped them both out onto the tabletop and gave them a second to recover.

The fall had been hard but neither seemed badly hurt. A man and a woman, young, college age, the clung to each other and softly wept. Each stood no taller than Lisa’s ankle, compared to Beth they were almost microscopic.

‘Do you know who these two are?’

‘No Goddess,’

‘Neither do I. Rach and I saw them when we were on a trip last month. They got engaged, it was really sweet, everyone was super happy for them. We decided to add them to our collection but when I got them back here I didn’t have anything fun to do with them so they kinda got forgotten amongst the others.’

Lisa said nothing, she already feared what her Goddess had in mind.

‘So you really want to worship me huh? You really think I’m so smart and perfect and everything?’

‘Yes Goddess.’ Lisa’s voice was small, Beth’s tone was lethal.

‘So if I said that I wanted you to kill these two, you would?’

‘Yes Goddess, shall I do it?’

‘Someone’s eager,’ Beth purred, ‘but what if I said that I was thinking of letting these two go? They are in love and its so sweet, maybe they deserve a second chance? Maybe I would prefer to put on my hiking boots and slowly grind you into the floor instead? Maybe I am sick of your bullshit and think you deserve to have your skin ripped off. What about that?’

‘Your will Goddess.’

‘For fuck’s sake,’ Beth laughed, ‘You’re the real deal aren’t you? Ok, well here’s your chance to prove it. If you ask me to, I will let them go and you will die or at least get hurt really badly. However, if you really want to serve me then you won’t let anyone get in your way right? You’d do anything to be owned by me right? You’d even kill these two, innocent young lovers to prove how loyal you are and earn your place as my slave. Right?’

‘Yes Goddess, though,’

‘Oh? Chickening out? Disappointing.’

‘No Goddess, please. My thoughts are only to please you. If you wish to see these two die, give the word and they will be killed in whatever way amuses you most. If you prefer that they live and I die then that is your choice. We are nothing compared to you, we exist for your entertainment. Unless you command it, it is not my place to imagine what you desire. I am not your equal, my wishes are irrelevant.

Command me Goddess and I will obey.’

‘Amazing, this is nuts you know that? Oh man, yeah, fuck it, I like you, kill them. Stomp on her first, make him watch, then stomp him out too.’

Lisa didn’t pause.

A kick separated them, she pivoted and smashed the young man’s legs. In her head she shut out the screams as she went to work. Her foot found the woman, her victims tiny hands clawing at her skin. She pinned her in place, her weight on her other foot as she snatched up the crippled man. Blood flowed across her fingers as she positioned him next to his doomed fiancé. They screamed for each other, both reeling in agony.

‘Your Goddess commanded that you watch her die,’ Lisa snarled theatrically, it had to be convincing, she was buying her life with theirs, ‘watch her die!’

A horrifying crunch silenced one scream and increased another, the man choking as his partners blood sprayed across his face. Lisa released him, lifting her foot high for maximum impact before slamming it down upon him. His cry of horror ended with his life.

The slaughter had taken less than five seconds.

Lisa stood on the tabletop, blood splattered, panting. She didn’t think what she had done, she was long past that point. All that mattered was she survived, she lived long enough to see this through to the end.

‘Fuuuck,’ Beth whooped, ‘yeah, ok, that was cool, I’m keeping you for sure.’

Lisa supressed a smile, the smell of blood ripe in her nose, ‘Thank you Goddess. It is my honour to serve you.’

‘Ha, yeah, I guess it is. Why do you talk like that?’

‘Respect my Goddess, I would not dare to speak to you as I would another insect like myself. Would you prefer that I stop?’

She bowed low.

‘Nah, I like it, keep doing it.’

‘Your will Goddess.’

‘Oh just one more thing, a little tradition I guess.’

Lisa wanted to scream. What could this crazy bitch possibly want now?

The ground rocked as Beth swung her foot up on to the tabletop. Her immaculate toes flared high above her, the arch stretching over the tiny woman.

‘If you want to be my pet, to be owned by me and used however I wish then all you have to do is get on your knees, kiss my foot and say it.’

Compared to the horror she had unleashed, this last request was nothing. Lisa did as she was told, on her knees she pushed her face against the warm, soft wall of flesh, and submitted.’

‘Yes Goddess.’

‘Yes to what...err…shit I don’t know what your name is? It doesn’t matter, we’ll think of a new one for you. Yes to what?’

‘Yes Goddess, I want to be your pet.’

Lisa spent that night in a cell by herself, a small box kept in a drawer beside a vibrator faintly stained with human blood and a box of hangover pills.

Beyond the walls she heard the sound of her Goddess using members of her group as fuck toys, their bodies breaking as they were plunged deep within her.

Lisa relished the sound of her Goddess’ cries, each moan of delight reminding her that it should have been she that died tonight.

She didn’t consider how many of her group, people she had become friends with, would die in her place.

They were not important. Only her continued survival mattered.