- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The girls test their cruelty on some old acquaintances

In that first year, though they tried to diversify as much as possible, it was difficult not to hunt down familiar faces. Both girls agreed, there was something transcendental about having the face of someone you saw every day look up at you in horror, in terror, in agony.

The students and teachers, their former peers, were hunted down relentlessly. As ever, the girls were creative in their ruthlessness.

When Beth captured her former team mates from the swim team, she delighted in watching them drown. She had been average in her skills, not the best but by far not the worst. She still remembered the criticism she had faced in the locker room and decided they deserved to be punished for it.

Now she had them shrunk to the size of pin heads, cheering them on as they struggled to keep afloat. One by one they tired and sank, disappearing beneath the surface of a droplet of her own saliva. She revelled in their demise, a moon sized face smiling down at them from above, waving each one goodbye as her spit filled their lungs.

She couldn’t imagine what they must be thinking, how they must feel. To have everything stripped away, to be reduced to nothing but a pawn in a silly game – a game that is costing you your life; it was unfathomable. Her power over these mortals was absolute and they would go to their watery graves knowing it.

Rachel had also selected a number of victims from her past.

One particular unfortunate had given her a Valentine’s Day card in first grade and had held a distant love for her ever since. He was two inches tall when she drew him from her bag and into the soft light of her room. Rachel lay on the bed, her pose dripping with seduction like honey. She had selected her best lingerie and allowed him a second to appreciate the view before addressing her latest toy.

‘Um,’ he began, his voice stammering briefly. Rachel shushed him immediately, ‘Don’t say anything,’ she whispered conspiratorially, ‘this is a dream, trust me.’

She held him gently in her hand and conveyed him to her left breast. He fell against her skin, his tiny body barely holding any weight. ‘You like that?’ she purred, ‘it’s yours, I’m all yours. Do you want to kiss me, you can kiss me right there if you like. You can do what you want with me, this is all about you.’

Rachel fought to hide a smirk as his lips found her flesh. Was this how Beth felt when she played with James? She wasn’t sure she even remembered this little nerd’s name but here he was, completely in love with her as he crawled across her flesh; kissing her skin, lost in euphoria. He hadn’t even questioned his new found position, did he really believe he was dreaming?

He clung to her skin, his tiny erection poking against her as she arched her back, releasing a theatrical moan of pleasure. ‘Yes, yes,’ she squealed, stifling a laugh at her own performance, ‘oh baby you make me feel so good. You want more?’

Without waiting for an answer, she plucked him from her chest and threw him onto the bed. The soft duvet cushioned his blow as he fell between her thighs. He stumbled to his feet, blinking like an idiot as her huge, lace covered pussy rose before him. Her scent was everywhere, it was maddening.

He took a step forward, then paused. This all seemed so real. The vast woman shifted above him and for the first time a sliver of fear cut through his arousal. Sweat prickled across his back, the heat from her body enveloped him like a shroud.

‘Go on,’ she urged, her voice as soft and warm as the crotch before him, ‘it’s all yours, take it.’

To spur him on she pushed her fingers against her, moaning as he watched. ‘Yes, oh yes. Just seeing you down there is making me so wet.’

His fear melted away as she lifted her fingers, allowing him access to the wall of fabric. She smirked as he fell against her, burying his face in her panties, inhaling deeply. She allowed him several moments of bliss, gently pushing her finger against his back while crying down encouragement. If not for her underwear he would have been swallowed by her womanhood by now. That was her original plan, to send him into those hot and humid depths like so many before him.

It was, of all things, the feel of his tiny stiff cock pressed against her that stayed his execution. She had killed countless numbers of people now and was accustomed to their fear. Love though, love was another feeling all together.

He was lost in the moment as she reached down to pluck him from the sheets. He was drunk with adoration of her as she brought him to her luscious pink lips. ‘Having fun baby?’ she purred, looking down at his body, ‘is that for me? You want me to do something with it?’

The animal moan that left his shuddering body answered her as the tip of her tongue ran across his balls and up his shaft. He dangled in her hand like a puppet as she worked him, teasing him, drawing him to orgasm.

The tiny man burbled her name, begging her to finish as she drew him away and placed him on the bedside table. Her eyes held his as she removed her top, allowing him full view of her naked breasts. She pushed them together as she leaned towards him, asking what he thought, asking what he wanted to do to her.

She was kneeling in front of him now, her panties at eye level. She looked down upon him, biting her lip and twirling a coil of hair between her fingers. ‘You want to play a game?’

He nodded dumbly, his mouth open like a dog.

‘Ok,’ she whispered, ‘here’s the rules, I’m going to give my big, strong man a show and you’re going to see how long you last. That’s all you have to do, don’t touch it, don’t jerk it and definitely don’t cum. You just need to watch and enjoy. The longer you last the more points you get and the more things I’ll let you do to me. Think about it, whatever your wildest fantasies are will become reality. I’m all yours. Remember though, no touching. If you touch, just once, there’ll be a punishment for you. You ready?’

Rachel was over him immediately, her fingers slipping between her lips. He watched with wide eyes as she masturbated above him. Fingers longer than he was tall slipped in and out, the fabric becoming moist with her juices. Her moans came down upon him like music from heaven. At his sides, his hands became fists as he fought against his desires. She looked down upon him, reaching down and snatching him up. Her juices were about him, in his mouth, the scent filling his nostrils as she slammed him into her bare breast. Her nipple was hard against his mouth as he kissed it. Larger than his head, the taste was incredible.

Rachel cooed and purred spurring him on as she rubbed him against her skin, harder and faster. He kept his hands away but was helpless as her warm skin excited his helpless cock. ‘Please,’ he cried up at her, ‘let me cum, please.’

Rachel wagged a warning finger at him, ‘Nuh-uh little one, remember the rules. Not until I say so, you don’t want to be punished do you?’

Ignoring his answer, her massive tongue found him again. The boiling hot muscle pushed between his legs, rising another groan of pleasure. This time it was too much.

He twitched, shuddering and falling limp in her grip as a spurt of tiny semen burst from him to splash onto her tongue.

Immediately her expression changed into one of chastisement. She pulled him away, her mouth closing. A frown formed on her perfect brows.

‘Naughty naughty,’ she purred, ‘what did I tell you? Now this bad little boy has to be punished.’

His grin vanished as she opened her grip, letting him fall the foot drop onto her wooden side table. He landed hard, a cry of pain reaching her ears. She didn’t smile, looking down at him with those cold brown eyes.

‘Stand up,’ she commanded, retaining the sing song style, ‘time for your punishment.’

The shrunken man obeyed immediately, staggering to his feet. He was still grinning, despite the ache in his shoulder, euphoria drenching his body.

She tapped her finger onto the table, the nail clicking against the wood. ‘Come here.’

He hesitated, for barely a second. It was long enough to anger the goddess above. Her finger lashed out, flicking into him. Her nail caught him in the crotch, lifting him from his feet. He howled in pain as he crashed back onto the table, his hands cupping his cock and balls.

Rachel followed him with her finger, the digit moving like a shark. She tapped down onto his shin, breaking it, then slammed into his other knee.

‘Move your hands,’ she snarled, ‘do it or I’ll pop that grape head of yours.’

He trembled with agony and fear but obeyed all the same. Immediately she was on him, her fingertip slamming back into his crotch, obliterating his genitals beneath it. She repeated the movement twice more, each time releasing a blood curdling scream of agony from her victim.

Her nail was flecked with blood as she moved it up his body, smashing his elbows with surgical blows. In less than 10 seconds she had completely immobilised him.

He whimpered, his voice a choked croak as she lifted his broken body and lowered it to the floor.

Twin thuds rumbled through him as he massive feet settled either side of him. She looked down at the mangled science geek without pity.

‘Look how pathetic you are,’ she sneered, ‘you fucking worm. You could have had all of this,’ her hand trailed down her body, ‘you could have had everything if you had just controlled yourself. It’s pathetic.’

Words tumbled across his sobbing lips as he tried to wake up, tried to beg for his life.

‘Well I’ve got some news for you little one, this isn’t your dream, it’s mine. What’s happening to you is real and if you don’t do as I say, you’ll die.’

She lifted her foot, angling her toes towards him. ‘You see this, you want to die like the fucking worm you are beneath it? That’s what’s going to happen to you, that’s what’s going to happen if you disobey me again. I’ll crush you like a bug, I’ll crush you slowly and painfully, bit by bit until you are begging for death. You’ll die painfully if you don’t do exactly as I say, do you understand?’

Her foot slammed down next to him, ‘Do you understand?’

The tiny person nodded weakly, trying to keep conscious above the pain.

‘Good,’ Rachel beamed down at him, ‘so jerk it.’

His mind span, his vision blurring.

Her foot hit the ground again, ‘Do it! Do it you fucking bug. Jerk off, jerk off to save your fucking life.’

His limbs fluttered at his side, needles of pain shooting through the broken bones. His groin was a pulp, his arms smashed. Tears streamed down his face.

‘Ok,’ Rachel resigned, ‘you leave me no choice. Either you jerk off for me, jerk off real good and cum in the next three seconds or you die.’

He never stood a chance.

Her foot lowered with each second, liquidising his feet on three. He sobbed in agony as inch by inch she pushed the life out of him, the sole of her foot filling his darkening vision.

She smiled as she heard that final crunch, the crackle of bones and squelch of blood as she ground the life out of him. Another insignificant life extinguished beneath her.

--

When they hunted they would pick their targets carefully. The Sizer was quick, the effects instantaneous but there was still an element of skill involved. They would often compete or bicker over which life to take. Sat in the food court, they’d watch people as they walked by, talking in hushed tones about which ones would make the best victims.

They had been shopping at the mall when they made a unanimous decision. Beth saw them first.

Charlotte and Michelle, two girls they had known their entire lives. Cheerleaders both, they had been in Rachel’s class for years. Every school has a queen bee, one that’s above the rest. Charlotte was theirs and had made sure they knew it.

In Elementary school, they had teased Beth mercilessly. She had been overweight and they had reminded her of it every day. Rachel was another of their victims, her late start to puberty and lack of breasts until long after the other girls being a constant subject of ridicule.

The second the girls saw them, their fates were sealed.

It was Rachel who got their attention and Beth who shrank them. Both girls sobbed hysterically as their new owners stood above them, debating how their lives should end.

More than once they screamed into the sole of a sneaker as the merits of squashing them like bugs were passed back and forth. Eventually they were lifted into the air, Beth handling them roughly. The pocket on the ass of Rachel’s jeans awaited them, pinning them hard against her huge body.

The temptation to sit down, to let them be squashed in the hot darkness was huge. Rachel fought against it, electing to walk home and take a few more victims on the way. It was a forty five minute journey between the mall and her apartment, forty five minutes of pure hell for the two girls.

They were bruised, battered and no less hysterical when they were removed by Rachel’s iron hard fingers and tossed onto the counter top. Michelle could barely stand and dropped heavily onto the hard surface. Charlotte, always the more confident of the two, shouted and cursed; demanding to know what was going on, to be turned back.

Beth silenced her with a vicious strike to the face. They giggled as she was knocked from her feet, the merest touch of Beth’s finger enough to smash teeth and close an eye. She sobbed on her knees, blood trickling from her mouth. The threat of another blow eventually silenced her.

It didn’t last long.

Michelle was the first to break, letting loose a long low howl of despair. Beth and Rachel mocked the sound, calling her a cry baby before going back to discussing their plans for the girls. They did so in graphic detail, deliberately slowly. It took an hour before they finally decided on an appropriate punishment.

Charlotte ran for her life as Rachel reached down to snatch her from the counter. The gesture was futile, the huge fingers wrapping easily around them.

Beth smiled down at Michelle, ‘Hey there sweet pea, you’re gonna have to hold tight while we deal with Charlotte. We’ll give you a front row seat but you’re gonna need to be patient and wait your turn so stick around, the show’s about to begin.’

Rachel handled her charge roughly. Charlotte knew what was coming and begged, fought, threatened and pleaded as she was lifted into the sky. Beth dropped into a stool at the breakfast island as Rachel began.

‘Hey,’ she said causally to the terrified woman in her grip, ‘so like, you know you’re gonna die now, right? Do you think you deserve it? Do you think what I’m gonna do to you is fair?’

She squeezed her when there was no answer, her fingers coiling around her tiny frame until she choked out a strangled. ‘Yes!’

Rachel continued the torment as the knife was brought into view. Charlotte’s eyes were wild with fear, a thin wail escaping from her trembling lips.

‘Good, I’m glad we agree on that at least. Remember how you used to tease me? Remember how you’d parade around the locker room, showing off your tits like a whore?’

She adjusted her grip, holding Charlotte by the waist. The knife hovered before her, its razor sharp edge ready to go to work.

‘Well they are mine now.’

Beth laughed, clapping with glee as the tip of the knife bit into the woman’s flesh. Rachel worked meticulously, her eyes drinking in her victim’s suffering as she sliced through skin, muscle and fat.

Within seconds Charlotte was a bloody ruin, her chest bleeding where Rachel had sawn at her. She convulsed, an agonised rattled escaping her throat.

Rachel ignored her, looking down at the two mounds of bloodied flesh that lay on the tip of her fingernail. ‘I can’t believe these are what caused so much pain and humiliation back in junior high. They’re nothing really are they? I wish I had released that years ago.’

Casually she lifted her hand to her face, slipping her finger between her lips and removing the viscera with her tongue.

She chuckled as they passed down her throat without notice, ‘I guess we’re both wishing things were different when we were younger, huh? I bet you wish you’d have been oh so much nicer to ‘Boy Tits’ don’t you. Remember when you used to say I had a dick?’

Her thumb curled around the waist of her jeans.

‘I’m half tempted to prove just how wrong you were.’

Charlotte was blacking out from the pain. Rachel squeezed her, increasing it tenfold.

‘But no, it was always my tits you went for. Well now you don’t have any and I, well see for yourself.’

Rachel opened her hand, leaving the less than an inch high woman sobbing against her fingers. She hugged herself tightly, blood trickling through her arms. Her eyes were closed, her head of matted hair shaking from side to side as Rachel tilted her hand.

Both girls watched with glee as the former prom queen slid down Rachel’s fingers, leaving a trail of blood behind her. She landed against Rachel’s breast, barely even trying to obtain purchase before rolling down into her waiting cleavage.

Their eyes followed her, enjoying the smear of blood she left in her wake. On the counter top, Michelle still wept uncontrollably. Beth idly dropped a hand lightly upon her, muffling the sound.

‘What do you think Charlotte, are these big enough for you?’

If their victim was able to reply, they didn’t hear it. Without pause, Rachel pushed her breasts together, smothering the tiny woman between them. ‘Are they big enough?’ she repeated, venom dripping from her voice, ‘Are they firm enough? Are they good enough now Charlotte, are they boy tits now?’

She was pushing them together hard now, manipulating them to grind the life from the trapped woman. A long, low breath escaped her lips as she released the pressure. She pulled the neck of her top away, staring down at her chest and the smudge of blood that clung to her skin.

‘Hmm,’ she pouted, ‘I guess I forgot how fragile they are. That was kinda disappointing. She lived like what, three minutes?’

‘You need to learn to be gentle with them,’ Beth tittered, ‘they break super easy.’

‘I’m never gentle,’ Rachel smirked, ‘You know this. So, what are we going to do with that one? Can we do something slower to her? I want to see her suffer.’

Beth lifted away the tape and drew the tiny, screeching girl into the air. ‘We? We aren’t going to do anything with her,’ her smiled was wicked, ‘this one is all mine.’

‘Pfft, whatever, you know what I mean. I was thinking of tying one to the strap of my sandal, you know where your toes go? I figured that they’d just gradually get beaten to death in that position, every few footsteps would slam them against your skin. I think she could last a few days at least. What do you think?’

‘Nah,’ Beth shrugged, ‘use another one for that. I’ve got just the thing for this little bitch.’

The little woman was helpless in her fingers as she reached up onto the shelf and took down an empty mason jar. She unscrewed the top and dropped her carelessly into the glass container. She took up the knife, still stained with Charlotte’s blood, and stabbed in an air hole before screwing it back into place.

‘Ok,’ she began, bringing the jar to her face and tilting it back and forth in her grip. Michelle fell heavily against the sides, yelping with pain each time. ‘So I’m gonna make this really simple for you. I’m going to give you a command and you’ll obey it without question. If you don’t obey you’ll be punished.’

The girl looked up at her, eyes filled with horror as she lowered the jar onto the stove.

‘You’re thinking that as long as you do as you’re told you won’t be hurt. Well I have other ideas.’

With a twitch of her fingers, she ignited the gas ring enveloping the jar in blue flame.

‘This is what’s gonna happen to you if you disobey me. How does it feel?’

In the jar, Michelle was going crazy. The air inside was heating up rapidly, the glass beneath her bare feet searing her skin. She hopped in place, trying to avoid the burning material as it blistered the soles of her feet. She tripped, landing hard against the burning wall and screaming as pain shot through her.

The girls watched her, not a scrap of mercy between them. Beth counted five seconds in her head, long enough to get the message across but not long enough to burn her too badly. With a towel wrapped around her hand she lifted the jar from the flames, unscrewed the cap and dumped a squealing Michelle into the sink.

‘Hey, hey,’ she shouted down as the girl writhed in pain, ‘chill.’

Her captive didn’t have chance to react as Beth turned on the faucet and unleashed a torrent of icy water upon her. She was knocked about the steel sink as the icy cold water swept around her. Beth laughed down at her, snatching her from the deluge before she was swallowed by the sink.

In her hand, she was like a tiny animal. Beth levelled the sizer at her and grew her to around three inches, all the better to inspect her injuries. She was a mess, Beth told her as much. Still, as she sat blubbering in the hand of her mistress, it was clear the message had been received.

‘Did you like that?’ Beth asked innocently, ‘It sure looked rough. You saw how easily I did that to you so you know I’m not bluffing. Now here’s the task. You live in that jar now, that’s a fact. Every morning, for as long as I remember to, I’m going to drop food into you. It’s gonna be all the good stuff: chocolate, fries, cheese; all the shit I stopped eating because of you, all the shit you’d never put in that toned gym body of yours.

Your only job is to eat it, it’s that simple. Every day, all day, I want you eating and getting fat. You’re gonna wreck that body of yours, you’re gonna twist it and transform it into the body of a fat little piggy. You remember calling me that? Well you’re gonna get fatter than I ever was and if you don’t, you fry. You get that Piggy, you understand?’

‘That’s genius,’ Rachel grinned,’ You are so good at this!’

Michelle was reeling with pain and screamed above her sobs as Beth jabbed her hard with her finger, ‘I asked you a question.’

‘Yes,’ Michelle wept.

‘Yes what?

‘I, I understand.’

Beth jabbed her again, ‘You understand what?’

‘I’ll obey, please,’ tears ran down her scalded face,’ I’ll eat the food, I’ll be good. Just please, don’t put me in the fire again.’

‘What’s your name?’

‘Please, no, please.’

Another vicious blow caused her voice to break.

‘Piggy, please, I’m Piggy.’ Piggy wept, broken in her palm.

Beth took down a second, larger jar and dropped her inside before placing it in the window. From a large ceramic jar she drew out a cookie, broke it in half and pooped it into her mouth. She chewed it slowly before leaning over her captive and spitting down on her. Michelle was knocked onto her ass, masticated cookie coating her body. Saliva clung to her hair, crumbs matting the luscious locks into dreads.

‘First course Piggy, eat up.’

Piggy cried in silence, gagging as she pushed the first handfuls of pre-chewed food into her mouth. The girls left her to her toil, ready to move on to their next victims.

True to her word, Beth remembered to feed her most days. Each morning the jar would be swilled out with water to clear away any mess and another gobbet of food spat down upon her. In just over a month, with no exercise and huge portions of high calorie food, Michelle had almost doubled in size. Beth made sure to comment each time and installed a mirror beside her in the early days so she could watch the destruction of her body.

She was fatter than anyone she had ever seen before when Beth made her next humiliation. Piggy hadn’t even looked up from the meal of saliva and fries she was forced to consume when her torturer entered the kitchen. With an evil look on her face, Beth reached into the jar and plucked her chubby captive from her food strewn prison.

‘Hey Piggy, good Piggy,’ Beth said soothingly, ‘I had an idea on how we can make this much more permanent, hold still.’

It was then Piggy saw the needle. She barely had time to react, to move, to squeal as Beth flipped her flabby body over and stabbed into her back. With careful concentration she moved the needle down her skin, drawing a vicious red streak across her victim’s back.

‘P. I. G, perfect,’ Beth beamed as she looked at the red raw letters on Michelle’s skin, ‘I just wanted you to know this is permanent, that’s all. You can go now and don’t forget to finish your meal.’

She dropped her back into her jar and left her amongst the slop. The sounds of Piggy’s soft crying like music in her ears.

In the end, Piggy never found out why Beth changed her mind.

She had missed a day before, even two in one difficult week. On Day three she started to feel unwell, on day five she was desperate. Both of the massive creatures that kept her imprisoned seemed not to notice. She banged on the glass, begging for food as they went about their day.

From her position she watched them as they cooked their meals, ate them in front of her. She salivated at the smells, the sights, her stomach growling. After seven days she was hallucinating, at ten she had rolling blackouts. Her organs shut down on day thirteen.

It was two months before Beth emptied the jar, tipping the malformed pile of skin, bone sand flesh into the trash. In those two months she had done so much to so many, Piggy was just a number.

Those men and women that died beneath their feet, slammed into the dirt by a careless sneaker would never know how lucky they had it. For anyone kidnapped by the Mary Celeste murderers, a quick death was a blessing; a blessing countless victims would receive as the years went by.