- Text Size +

Silken Embrace

Carrying him down the hall and into her bedroom, Silke set Morris on top of her bed. How many times had he imagined throwing her a bone on this very bed? He frowned, as she removed her towel and sat at her vanity, running a brush through her dampened long dark hair.

Watching her, it was funny, he mused to himself, being here with her was a lot different than when the Graces were stalking him. He didn’t believe she intended him harm, and with the others he just wasn’t sure. Not that he necessarily felt safe, being so small opened up a whole new world of hazards and risk.

He cleared his throat, but she didn’t seem to hear. Summoning his voice, he called out, then again. Pausing in her brushing, she looked over a t him and smiled.

Rising from the chair, she turned toward him, tugging at the folded in corner of the towel and allowing it to fall to the floor.

He stood there mutely, eyes roving over her as he tried to absorb every ounce of detail from the moment. She was spectacular and beautiful. Body in exquisite shape, breast firm and round on her chest, nipples small and erect.

Moving toward the bed, hips swaying as she crossed the distance, her lips parted and she smiled, eyes alight. He had always loved her eyes, blue to the point of bordering on purple, long lashes. She somehow always seemed to have a sparkle of mystery dancing there. He supposed he understood the nature of the mystery now, as he watched the mammoth girl arrive and stop close to the edge of the bed.

“What about Tom and Sly?” he asked, swallowing hard as she stood there.

Spreading her hands apart, she looked down on him, “Right now you stand there looking at this and you want to know where my brother is?” she asked playfully, arching an eyebrow before putting hands on her smooth hips.

He swallowed hard. He imagined even full sized he probably would have been overawed by the girl above him, though now she was like a thousand times more intimidating.

Though feeling somewhat conflicted, he nodded slowly.

“Don’t worry about them. I told you before, the only thing on your mind right now, should be whether or not you perform to my expectations,” she advised.

Expectations? What expectations? He was barely three or four inches tall, what the hell kind of expectations did she have? What happened if he didn’t live up to them? What then? Had he been wrong to not feel threatened by her?

She chuckled throatily, “I want you to relax,” she started, reaching down and taking him in her left hand, “You might even enjoy this,” she finished, bringing him up to her mouth and pressing her soft lips against his head and torso.

Cradling him, she climbed onto the bed and sat with her back to the headboard, knees up, legs parted. She kissed him several more times, before opening her mouth and putting him headfirst halfway into her mouth, holding his waist between her even white teeth as her lips closed over him.

He raised his arms defensively as her tongue swiped at him, a giggle coming up from inside her as they dueled, him hopelessly outmatched by her stronger and nimble tongue.

Taking him legs in her head, she released her toothy hold and removed him from her mouth. Instantly, he brought his hands up and mopped the saliva from her face.

“How’s that for the ultimate French kiss?” she asked.

HE looked at the slobber in his hands, coughing a little, “You’re a sloppy kisser,” he said.

She grinned, right eyebrow arching up, “Cheeky,” she said, lowering him down against the stiff nipple crowning her left breast, dragging him back and forth across it as he turned and struggled to try and grab it. Chuckling again, she lifted him upside down over her nipple, using his long hair to tease the nipple.

Snaking her other hand down her down, she spread herself opening, a thin sheen of pre lubricant oozing from her. Trailing his hair down her stomach and over her navel, she brought him over the pink opening in her genitals and lowered him down slowly.

He found she was warm, smelling nice and fresh as she reoriented him and wedged him against her flesh, pressing him against the waking nub atop her feminine place, rubbing him gently in a circular motion, careful not to grind him too hard against her pubic bone as her pussy began to respond to the pleasurable touches and engorge with blood in preparation.

He could hear her moan as her arousal seemed to intensify, her motions growing quicker and slightly more erratic. Pausing, she lifted him aloft and made eye contact, her cheeks flush with color, “I’ve seen how long you can hold a hoot in your lungs, let’s see how long you can hold your breath” she teased, inserting him headfirst into her slippery hole, twisting him slightly to get him passed his shoulders and deeper inside.

Reaching his arms outward and into her tight pussy, they slipped over the riffled sodden dark interior of her, heightening her pleasure as she, with legs splayed, worked him back and forth, never quite pulling him all the way out as she used the fingers of her other hand deftly across her completely aroused clit, feather light, bringing her closer and closer to coming. Then it was upon, her need reaching a crescendo, closing her eyes, she had to make a conscious effort to not clamp her legs together as she felt the orgasm erupt in her pleasure center. A veritable stream of silky fluid pouring over him and out of her, his legs protruding from her as her vaginal muscles clamped down repeatedly upon him, each contraction threatening to tug him deeper into her moist frilly depths, the juice seeping out of her and across her perineum and over the tight bud of her asshole.

Reaching down, she took hold of his legs, no longer thrashing, pulling him free and bringing his unconscious little body near her face, smiling, she licked her lower lip and then sucked him into her mouth, pulling his limp little body across her tongue.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to share a review, comment, or just leave some feedback, it is always helpful and greatly appreciated, thanks for taking the time to read!