- Text Size +

In Over Your Head

Morris wasn’t sure what to do. The girls all got up and began disrobing silently. He shook his head. A week ago what he would have given to have had a chance with any one of the girls and the impression he got is that in a few moments all three were going to ‘play’ with him. He wasn’t sure what ‘play’ meant, but he surmised play was better than eat or crush. He couldn’t get over how incredibly beautiful these girls were, extremely massive, but still way too cute.

Elisha turned toward him, giving him the full frontal view. Moving forward, she walked to the edge of the bed near him, looking down over the rounded globes of her breasts. To his perspective, her vagina was several feet above his head, he had never seen a vagina before, well, in the flesh, lots of pictures sure, but never a real one. The split in her mons was crowned with a narrow strip of neatly trimmed pubic hair. Gazing up, he moved a couple of steps toward her, the fragrance of her privates touching his nostrils, again something heretofore out his experience. He felt a stirring, his own body responding. What was the term? Pheromones? He looked down at his erection, a blush of crimson dusted his cheeks.

She also noticed his tumescence, “That didn’t take much” she commented, playful smile. Kimber and Susannah appeared, one to either side of the brunette, each beaming. Kimber’s pubis smooth and sans hair, while Susannah sported a small blonde triangle above hers. Having never seen one vagina, now standing before three, marveling that while similar, each slightly different.

He wasn’t quite sure how this was supposed to work.

“You have the honors,” suggested Kimber, deferring to Elisha.

“Thank you,” Elisha replied in mock ceremony as she extended her right hand toward Mo. He watched the hand approaching, but didn’t bother to move, letting her take him in her palm and lift him up. He extended his arms out over her fingers to brace himself against the sudden rapid motion.

She held him near her face, gigantic lips parted as she grinned at the tiny boy in her hand. Opening her mouth, she extended her tongue. Was she going to put me in her mouth? He wasn’t sure as she flipped him over, holding him by his left calf and lowered him toward her gaping maw, putting him inside her mouth before closing her lips behind him. Lying on her slick tongue, he could felt the textured bumps of the appendage as he was immediately flipped over. He could taste her saliva, the hint of her chewing gum, an essence of her lip gloss as she moved him around. He tried to tuck himself into a ball for fear of getting caught in her teeth and prayed he wasn’t going to be swallowed like Len. Suddenly there was another tongue and he was being buffeted between the two before being pushed into the other mouth, this one holding a near overpowering smell of mint. He didn’t have time to ponder as again another tongue, more movement and he arrived in yet the last girl’s mouth where he was turned and moved for what seemed several minutes. Coughing and sputtering, light finally poured in as the mouth opened and the tongue pushed him forward, passed polished white teeth and into the waiting fingers of Susannah.

The smaller blonde held him out, dangling inverted. Elisha lay on her back, legs parted wide, Kimber on her stomach between Elisha’s thighs, hands on Elisha’s vagina, parting it open. Susannah began lowering him toward Elisha’s swollen and glistening nether lips.

“What are you doing?” he asked, startled by the realization of Susannah intention and trying to twist to see the blonde girl.

She giggled, but didn’t respond, instead, pushing him against the hot moist flesh. He tried to scramble, to roll, to somehow dislodge his foot from her grip and as she pulled him slowly through the crease in Elisha’s sex, sticky juice, warm and clinging to him.

“Wait,” he bellowed, as she altered her grip around his upper torso before reversing course and easing him inside Elisha’s splayed sex.

Can she really be doing this? He was alarmed, feeling the delicate tissue parting around his legs as her vagina devoured him, his toes feeling the frilly texture inside the humid pussy. Struggle as he might, kicking and thrashing, his efforts were completely futile as Susannah continue to push him in all the way to his waist, the folds flexing around him trying to pull him in deeper in the process of his exertion. He went limp, feeling like he was mired in a fleshy version of quicksand, every move bringing him close to going under. He yelled out in panic, but Kimber put a finger to the back of his head, driving his face down into the pink tissue near Elisha’s urethral opening.

Kimber’s chin appeared overhead, pink tongue darting out and lashing Elisha’s flesh, spatters of saliva drooling out of her mouth onto Elisha and him. When Kimber released her hands, he thought for sure the gigantic pussy would close around him, swallow him completely, but as fast as Kimber’s digits vanished, Susannah’s were there, the small blonde moving in an nibbling and licking what he thought must most certainly be Elisha’s clitoris. The smaller blonde girl’s mouth opened wide and she drew back before coming forward as if to take him into her mouth.

He closed his eyes and raised his arms over his head, feeling a change in pressure when she closed her mouth over him. He felt as if his lungs were going to explode when it felt like she was sucking him out of Elisha, spots danced his eyes as he was wrestled free of the brunette swollen sex and drawn completely into the blonde’s mouth, tongue rolling him over and making it hard for him to catch a fresh breath.

A second later, he was drooled out onto Kimber’s stomach, where hand clutched and pulled him up, swirling his slippery flesh around a swollen nipple before driving him back down toward her eager sex, smothering him in her flesh and spinning him around, a finger behind his skull pushing him face first into her. Again and again he was in her before being pulled away. Next it was Susannah, her puffy lips welcoming him. He was losing focus, time was beginning to slip as he fought for his life, passed back and forth from one girl to the other. Coated and covered in vaginal secretions, he could only tell one from the other by subtle difference of taste, feeling Elisha climax first, then Susannah, and finally Kimber.

He felt like he was drowning in a warm sea of velvet as darkness enveloped him.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to leave a comment, write a review, or give some feedback, it is always helpful and greatly appreciated, thanks for reading!