- Text Size +

Unexpected Company

There was a tapping on Morris’s bedroom door. His mother peeked in. “There is a girl upstairs here to see you,” she said, before looking around as if to check for eavesdroppers, then whispering, “She’s is very pretty,” she said, adding “And she looks really smart too,” cupping her hands in front of her breasts, eyebrows raised, coy grin on her face.

“Mom, gross,” he said flatly, then asked, “Did she tell you her name?”

“Elisha,” replied his mother, big grin still on her face.

He shook his head vigorously, “No, tell her I’m not here,” he instructed, eyes growing wide.

She frowned, “I already told her you were down here, though I can see why you wouldn’t want a girl like that down here, despite your valiant effort to tidy, it still looks like a grenade went off in here,” she commented, surveying the condition of his room.

“Please, just send her away,” he urged, icy fingers of panic clawing at his belly.

She frowned, “Morris that’s plain rude, the very least you can do is go upstairs and see what this young lady wants,” his mother encouraged, a hint of reproach in her voice.

He shook his head.

“I’m beginning to wonder about you, is it just because you don’t like girls?” she asked tongue-in-cheek.

He let out a big audible breath and rolled his eyes, “Fine,” he said, glowering at her.

Victorious, she reward him with a smile. Walking back upstairs, she in the lead, he felt a little like a lamb being dragged before a butcher on slaughter day.

Elisha stood in the little hall near the seldom used front door, dozens of framed pictures of Morris at various ages decorating the walls. She stood there, luxurious dark hair loose and hanging down. She looked exceptional, green eyes almost glowing in the weak light, tight top emphasizing her natural endowment and black jeans looking spray painted on. As mother and son arrived, she smiled, plump glossy lips parting revealing small even white teeth.

“There you are my dear,” said Morris’s mother, patting him on the shoulder and grinning at the girl.

Morris shook his head almost imperceptibly, mouth pursed, eyes locked on the wolf in sheep’s clothing.

“Three’s a crowd,” Mo’s mom commented, “Why don’t I give you two a little privacy?” she said with a knowing smile.

Elisha just smiled, “Thank you Mrs. Jablonski,” she said pleasantly.

“Please dear, Jana,” replied his mother, exiting the room.

“Hello Morris,” she said, meeting his eyes, “You’re mom is super nice,” she commented.

He nodded, heart pounding, palms sweaty, “Why are you here?” he asked directly, choosing not to beat around the bush.

Frowning “Maybe we could go outside and have a chat?” she suggested, turning her head to the side to look at the door.

“You told me this morning you wanted to make me small and have your way with me, why would I want to go outside with you?” he countered.

She laughed and shook her head, “Oh Morris, I was only playing,” she chided, but her eyes were deadly serious.

“What about outside Ms. Mackenzie’s class, Kimber grabbing her boob and asking me where’s Tommy, what was that about?” he challenged, “More just joking?”

Elisha looked amused, “No, that was entirely true, you see when we went into Ms. Mackenzie’s room today, your ‘little’ friend was trapped in the cup of Kimber’s bra, been pinned in there all day poor little guy,” she stated, extending her lower lip in a mock pout.

Mo took a step backward, shoulder brushing against some of the pictures on the wall, eyes wide, “What?” he asked, startled by her words.

“You see, we went over there last night to talk to him and find out what you might have seen, and he told us exactly what you told him,” she informed, moving closer to him. “Everything.”

“So what do want from me?” he asked, glancing behind him. Where could he go? What might they do to his mother? He was trapped.

She grinned deviously and extended her right hand, beckoning him to her by curling her index finger.

He shook his head.

“This really isn’t the right venue for this conversation, don’t you think?” she asked.

She was right, this wasn’t where he wanted to be, especially because of his mother. “I should let my mom know I’m going out, right? So she doesn’t worry?

“Mrs. Jablonski is it okay if Morris and I got out?’ Elisha called out in a loud voice.

“Don’t stay out too late, it’s a school night,” she replied from the other room.

Elisha raised an eyebrow, “Guess that takes care of that,” she proposed.

Nodding, he already knew he was faster than her, so if he could get away from her and out of the house, maybe he could just run, draw her away from his mother. Maybe. “Okay,” he agreed, nodding, slight smile on his face. “But I just need to grab my shoes,” he said, looking back, “They’re at the back door, that’s the one we normally use,” he explained, turning his body.

She slowly shook he head and stepped back toward the front door. “I’m sure it will only take a moment, probably don’t need them,” she said.

Seizing the opportunity to put distance between them, he bolt away from her, out of the hall and through the living room, darting across the kitchen and down the stairs, bending to grab his runners as he passed. Looking behind him to see if Elisha was following, he pushed through the backdoor and out of the house. Seeing no pursuit, he grinned, turning his head back just in time to see Kimber step out of the shadows, bringing her closed hand around, a chain or something dangling from it and striking him across the chest almost like a clothesline wrestling move. The impact and momentum kept his feet churning flipping them up and causing him to crash back to the ground flat on his back, the force expelling all of the air from his lungs. Unable to breathe, he reached out feebly with his hands, flashes of white dancing before his eyes as Kimber stepped over top of him, a foot to either side of his chest, huge grin on her angelic face.

“Hi Morris,” she said, crouching down and straddling his stomach. The lights went out.

 

Chapter End Notes:

please feel free to review, comment or leave feedback, it is always helpful and greatly appreciated, thanks for taking the time to read!