- Text Size +

Teenage Awkwardness

Climbing into the passenger seat of the automobile, Mo fastened the safety belt. There was a yellow and green air freshener hanging from her rearview mirror, something vaguely floral permeating the air.

“Now what’s all this nonsense, ‘If something should happen to me’ stuff about Mo, come on, tell me?” she encouraged, bright eyes locked onto the side of his face.

That smell? Tantalizing, like his dream, was this it? Was this the same smell? He had thought maybe it was Ms. Mackenzie, but now he wasn’t sure. Was it just his mind playing tricks on him? He turned to look at her, half smile on his face, “Just saying,” he said, chuckling, trying to alter the direction of the conversation.

She stared at him a moment then shook her head and started the car, “You’re being a total spaz,” she said bluntly before slipping the car into reverse and pulling out of her spot before dropping the car in gear and driving out of the school’s student parking lot.

Hands on his knees, he look over at her and tried to imagine how he might ask her if she manicured her downstairs ‘situation’ but wondered what Sly would say if she told him if he asked. Probably not be well received. He did wonder though, did she get creative with her pubes?

He didn’t realize he was actually staring at her crotch until she said, “Um, something down there you need? Though you probably shouldn’t stare directly at it, rumor is you might go blind,” she joshed.

Embarrassed, crimson staining his scruffy blond cheeks, he quickly averted his eyes, “Sorry, I just had a really stupid dream,” he dismissed.

“Oh?” she asked playfully, curiosity piqued. “And this dream of yours, it involved you and my girl business, did it?” she teased, laughing softly.

He could feel the heat of blood in his face. “Not like that,” he sputtered.

“Well do tell,” she prompted, delighting in the colorful blush he was sporting.

He shook his head, silently willing her to drive faster so he could get home and escape the awkward situation.

“Come on,” she cajoled. “Tell me about the dream and why you were ogling my groin.”

He coughed, bringing his hand to his face.

“You’re not getting out of my car until I hear the story,” she threatened,

He shook his head. “Fine,” he conceded. “I had a dream about a girl, I don’t know who, except in my dream she kept her area shaved in a very specific pattern,” he commented, cheeks still rosy.

She snickered, “Go on,” she prompted, “Was this mysterious girl hot?”

“I didn’t see her face,” he answered.

“Like hot bod, nice boobs?” she asked, digging deeper.

“Yes she had a rocking body, big boobs,” he confessed.

She chuckled, “Why couldn’t you see her face? Doggy style?”

He shook his head, “Her hair was in the way, but it was dark like yours, but I saw her patch and, I know stupid dream,” he scoffed, unable to look back at her.

“And you thought it might be me?” she suggested.

Two more streets, please get home, please get home. “I don’t know, I,” he stammered.

“Well what was it?” she asked, curious.

“What?”

“Her whisker biscuit,” she said.

“What?” he asked, perplexed.

She shook her head, “Her pussy hair? How did she have it shaped, what was the pattern?” she asked, slowly, enunciating each word.

He chuckled and shook his head. “No,” he said, “You’re going to think it’s dumb.”

“Come on, you can’t just open the door on a conversation like that and then leave a girl hanging, it’s not only rude, but very impolite,” she coaxed, trying to inveigle the information out of him.

Covering his mouth, “Like a lightning bolt,” he said, muffling his voice behind his hand.

She laughed out loud, “Did you just say like a lightning bolt? A lightning bolt? OMG, that’s totally like a shocker,” she chortled.

“I told you it was just a foolish dream,” he clarified, embarrassed all over again. Sitting here discussing feminine grooming habits with an incredibly hot girl who just so happens to be one of your best friend’s sister was mega awkward, and to make matters worse, he was starting to get a chub.

She turned her head slightly, mischievous smile on her full pretty lips, “I guess that disqualifies me then, I keep my sweet little precious all smooth,” she taunted playfully, licking at the corner of her mouth with the tip of pink tongue.

He cleared his throat while she laughed throatily as his discomfort.

Turning onto his street, she pulled up alongside the curb in front of his house. “This is you Electro,” she said.

“Electro, haha, lightning bolt, I get it,” he verbalized, fake laugh as he opened the car door and clambered out onto the lawn in front of his house.

“I’m just playing, but I can ask around and see if any of the girls I know are sporting the look if it’s any help?” she offered.

He shook his head. “No, I think it will be alright,” he said. “But could you please get Sly to give me a text when you get home,” he requested.

Giving him a devious grin, she nodded. “I’ll let him know when I see,” she assured.

“Thanks,” he said, closing the door, careful not to slam it too forcefully. Watching her drive off, she reached out her window and waved. He waved back, thinking how much he would give to get an opportunity to get a good look at her downstairs to verify her grooming habits. As she turned off his street, he crossed the lawn, a week overdo for a cut and made his way around the side of the house.

As per usual, mom was still working. Going into the kitchen, he grabbed himself a bowl of Honeycomb cereal, splashed some 2% milk on it and retired to his room in the basement.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to review, comment, or provide feedback, it is always appreciated and oft times very helpful, thanks for reading!